[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUTE GIRL DECIDES TO SIT ALONE INSTEAD OF NEXT TO YOU ON A CROWDED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

CUTE GIRL DECIDES TO SIT ALONE INSTEAD OF NEXT TO YOU ON A CROWDED BUS AND THEN A FAT PIECE OF SHIT ENDS UP SITTING NEXT TO HER AT THE NEXT STOP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANTED TO SMELL HER HAIR
>>
Just bee Youssef
>>
>>26056518
just ree yourself
>>
>>26056518
>I wanted to smell her hair

Now you know why she didn't sit next to you, she felt you were creepy.
>>
>>26056518
I don't want to smell their hair but I want to smell what kind of perfume they wear.
it's one of my fetishes and makes me hard rock
>>
File: 1409038134421.gif (873KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1409038134421.gif
873KB, 510x546px
>>26056518

Of course she rather sits alone, everyone searches for a place without a neighbor in public transport.
The only reason to aggressively seek out places near strangers when others are available is to actively piss them off.

>tfw me and a buddy of mine always used to sit near qt's and acted like retards on purpose
>>
>>26056518
i can guarantee she hasn't thought about you once, so why are you thinking of her?
>>
>>26056518
you must be one creepy looking faggot xdd
a petite qt with a scarf sat next to me last week on a half full bus even tho im pure skin and bones and not good looking,smelled like vanilla, fapped furiously when I got home. lmaoing @ ur life !!
>>
>cute girls sits next to me on the bus
>spend the next half an hour having to look one way and barely move while constantly worrying about how I smell instead of sitting in comfort and drinking coffee like normal
>>
It would have been 'cause your dashing looks, potent sexuality and mystique made her too nervous and shy.
>>
Just cuck yourself
>>
>>26056518
The fat piece shit is most likely posting on /r9k/.
>>
>always stand
>nobody stinky ever sits next to me
>don't feel guilty about not giving up my seat to geezers
>>
>>26059289
kekkle mane
>>
File: 1453740916261.jpg (25KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453740916261.jpg
25KB, 300x245px
>>26056555

Check em' :3

Anyone gonna check them damn trips.
>>
>>26056518
If you walked on to the bus and saw her sitting alone you'd still try to find a seat by yourself. Maybe she's thinking the exact same thing when you go sit by yourself
>>
I remember one the bus was crowded and woman had her leg press against mine she try to pull away but couldn't.
Enjoy her warm for the 20 minute bus drive.
>>
If she wants to ait alone that's fine but when she moves to a crowded apot instead of sitting next to you when obviously she has a lot of space it fucking hurts
>>
File: k e k.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
k e k.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>26059600
>don't feel guilty about not giving up my seat to geezers
>actually offering your seat to middle-aged cucks and disabled people
>>
>>26059289
I do that whoever sits beside me
>>
>not owning a car

wow, I cant relate to this thread AT ALL

feels good, man
>>
>>26061714
Robots don't drive, get outta here.
>>
>>26061754
what, being surrounded by normies on poorfag transport is?

fuck off
>>
>>26059567
It's you, isn't it?

Fuck off. I can say whatever unoriginal shit I want.
>>
>>26056518
why would you sit next to someone if theres a free alone seat?
>>
File: Anime-Lewd.jpg (28KB, 480x610px) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Lewd.jpg
28KB, 480x610px
>>26056518
you can smell my hair, anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.