[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still keeping up with your diet? Any results?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg (52KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg
52KB, 900x675px
Still keeping up with your diet? Any results?
>>
can't loose floppy belly fat is it the carbs/sugar i rarely eat fats
>>
>spooning the green out of the kiwi when the skin itself is edible

M O R O N Z
>>
>>26055952
carbs are basically all fat that goes to the belly
>>
>>26056019
The skin taste like ass.
>>
>>26056029
oh o-ok kind Anon
>>
>>26056019
Enjoy having to shit every five minutes
>>
i had a six pack of 16 cheap beers and mac and cheese out of the box.

kill me
>>
>Diets

To be honest I've never seen the point of a diet, they're designed to make you fail sooner rather than later.

Just eat less of the stuff you enjoy that you'll lose weight,I mean it's not even rocket science and yet so many people still diet and then wonder why they always fail. If you're going to suddenly cut out your favorite foods it's almost always going to end badly.
>>
>>26056038
skin is delicious
>>26056088
>1g of fiber
>'aving to shit every five minutes
see a doc, all that cock-up-the-ass has given you bowel disease, faggot
>>
>>26056144
Because a "diet" typically means a temporary thing, not a lifestyle change. Diets are destined to fail or be failed, you need to change forever to keep it off.
>>
File: 1408571033874.jpg (52KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1408571033874.jpg
52KB, 640x427px
>>26056144
>To be honest I've never seen the point of a diet
>Just diet and you'll lose weight
>>
>>26056122
>"6" pack
>16 beer
huh?
>>
>>26056144
Have you tried one? The first few days are the only real hurdle. I counted cals and felt like shit, but a few days later I started feeling fuller and enjoyed my meals a lot more.

>Just eat less of the stuff you enjoy that you'll lose weight
It's not that simple. You need to look at density of the food. If you fucking LOVE big fast food burgers, you'll prolly only get to eat half of one with 10 fries and a swig of soda.
>>
>>26056202
That's exactly why exercise is just as important.

Diet + Exercise to lose weight
Exercise to maintain once you're at a point where you're happy.
>>
>>26056216

Well okay, but it's not a diet in the traditional sense. People associate diets with strict calorie counting, cutting out everything and only eating grass and drinking water.

My point is, it's all about moderation.
>>
>>26056229
oops 16oz beers

i'm drunk : /
>>
>hemorrhoids which last for months
>ate 2 bell peppers, a lot of cauliflower, 2 carrots, 2 apples, a bunch of whole wheat cookies, drank more than 2L of water
>stool still hard and hurts them
>>
i ate ramen and pasta today

like everyday

it was good

120lbs and 5'9
>>
Lost all my motivation again
Lost the 12 lbs I had gained
Now back at a bmi below 14
>>
>kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg
xddddddd what does that even mean!!!
+10 to you for making me spit my drink all over xdddddddddd
>>
i usually eat a lot of sugar everyday

sometimes 300g , but my weight is constant i guess calories in calories out is all that counts

5'9 150 pounds
>>
>>26055861
100kg fat fuck here. Trying to stay around the 1500 cal mark daily has been hard, but I've lost 3kg in the past month.

It's been slow, but I hope I'll make it.
>>
Down 8 lbs in 2016 so far, feeling aight
>>
I'm a skinny manlet who is lifting so my "diet" actually requires me to eat more. It's fucking hell, I don't have the drive to eat more than I'm used to (especially protein) and I love chocolate and other candies/carbs so it's hard to cut that out and replace them with chicken breast.
Especially when I suck at cooking.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.