[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post the only reason you keep living I'll start: >Want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1452231778433.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1452231778433.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
ITT: Post the only reason you keep living
I'll start:
>Want to witness the happening
>Want to try DMT
Your go /r9k/
>>
Because of a hard wired desire to keep myself functioning for as long as possible.
>>
File: 1443559754524.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1443559754524.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>26054295
>don't want that my family breaks apart because of suicide
I just want to get into an accident
>>
>>26054310
This desu senpai
Too scared of dying
>>
>>26054295

Scratch DMT of your list of reasons to live. Shit is garbage compared to other psychedelics.
>>
File: 1453310831332.jpg (20KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1453310831332.jpg
20KB, 720x529px
>>26054310
>>26054360
yeah, pretty much this.

i also live in a nogunz country, so i'm scared of fucking up my suicide
>>
>>26054410
compared to what m8
example?
>>
>>26054295
>my family
>want to try DMT
>want to experience something interesting and intense
>basic human drive to survive
That's basically it. I think the 4th and 1st one are the biggest, probably for most people
>>
File: IMG_0699.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
>>26054295
>music/raves/concerts
>tiny bit of alcohol and drugs
>anime and manga
>performance cars/racing
>4chan
>cuddling qt3.14s after feigning attractive asthetics
>seldomly meeting people who are nice to you and like you

Video games used to be in there, but I sold all of them. That's about it mayne.
>>
I'm sort of waiting for myself to snap. I want to at least do something insane and see where I am after that (not a school shooting). Go on some long trip alone, or move somewhere all by myself. Something that forces me to admit how behind I am in comparison to everyone and forces me to commit to every responsibility myself.

also i wanna see one of my /mu/-tier bands live
>>
I need something to die for.
>>
I still have some foolishly misplaced hope.

Also, while I'm completely jaded and cynical by this point, I still take a good deal of pleasure in the little things, like a good cup of coffee or a nice long walk or a song that hits you in the right place
>>
>>26054410
What?
Doesn't it make you like, completely fucking gone?
>>
>>26054295
>want to own tiny home in the middle of nowhere that I built myself
>want to get /fit/
>want to travel the world even though zenophobic shut-in
>want to kiss onetis
guess which of these is most plausible
>>
I don't have any hope left in me

I'm just sticking around because I enjoy watching things go to shit, and it's all quickly going to shit
>>
I can't kill myself until I get to play Half-Life 3 and experience the conclusion to the series. I know that means I will never get to kill myself because Half-Life 3 will likely never happen, but the slight chance that it will is keeping me going. All I can think about is that I might end up killing myself the day before it gets announced and that makes me want to cry.
>>
I want to see how our species destroys itself. I want to see technology continue to evolve. I want to see artificial intelligence. More importantly though, I want to be uploaded into a synthetic body so I can be immortal.
>>
>>26055079

Is it the one where you don't spell xenophobe right?
>>
>>26054295
savor my time before the void
>>
I just want tot drift off into space
I have to live to see if we can ever go into space casually. Then I'll leave
>>
>>26055126
I don't know why people get so serious about hl games. the story really isn't that interesting and it's just an fps game. fps games at this point are all stale as hell. the only half decent one I've played in the past ten years is far cry 3.

and I'm 30 and played hl1 when it first came out.
>>
The concept of a "happening" is the only thing that really keeps me alive, the idea of a huge societal change although probably wouldn't benefit me sure is exciting. Dying now would be like turning the movie off half way.
>>
>>26055159
I'm drunk and mobile faggot-ing gimme a break

But normies can't spell for shit so you're probably wrong .

"Oh my God he can spell words really well, my cunt is so wet!" -no girl ever
Source: literally 5th/6th grade countywide spelling bee champion, never got laid for it fuck women amirite
>>
>>26054295
>getting rich (currently have a good business in progress)
>hiding my wealth
>getting plastic surgery
>impregnate multiple QT's and Stacies
>take large doses psychedelics and opiates
>????
>PROFIT!!!
>>
>>26055286
it's all going to crash and burn in the next couple of years due to all the eurocucks allowing themselves to be literally invaded by the hordes their ancestors have fought and repelled for 1200 years

it will end in a beautiful orgy of violence
>>
>Too pussy to kill myself
>no insurance so it would be a burden to everybody
>>
>>26054295
I love technology too much

Which is why I wish /g/ werent so shit.

Tech keeps me going
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446KB, 492x479px
To win the lottery, so I can keep enjoying the NEET life indefinitely, but with money.
>>
i think i have potential in life. If that still remains shit, then im sure to off myself
>>
File: 1445558124202.jpg (227KB, 1173x392px) Image search: [Google]
1445558124202.jpg
227KB, 1173x392px
>>26054310
Sort of this? If I could become immortal I would. Its not even about fear of death or loving to live, I want answers of some kind. Unfortunately it seems philosophy just ends up here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_trilemma
So the only other options I see are living forever until some breakthrough or doing that and trying to artificially enhance my own intelligence. However as far as death goes I could be dying all the time yet uncertain about it or not alive at all if you apply the Ship Of Theseus to the self
>>
>>26054295
>>26054449
>DMT

DMT is a cool 5 minute break from reality into colorful visualizer land in small doses. If you take a massive bong hit of it though, that's where the crazy shit is. I personally had a terrible time and will never do it again, out-of-body experiences are not my cup of tea.

>tfw dragon-face god laughing at me cause I can't hang
>banished into Tetris abyss
>>
Call me a degenerate but I just want to try psychedelics and DMT and all that stuff. I also think I still have potential, I haven't given up completely, does that make me a normie? I dunno.
>>
>>26055725
>banished into Tetris abyss

So you can't lose?
>>
>>26054295
Music is the only thing that keeps me alive
>>
>>26055790
Whoever was playing it sucked

>>26055752
They're definitely worth trying. I figured out after a while that I don't actually like them, but they're awesome just as artistic experiences. Just don't think that they'll cure depression and change your life, and never do them in public.

>>26055827
This. Everything else is garbage in comparison.
>>
File: 1453877389017.gif (49KB, 385x170px) Image search: [Google]
1453877389017.gif
49KB, 385x170px
I want to see Kek bring his chaos down upon us.
>>
>>26056176
Just read Principle Discordia
>>
>wanna see BvS
>wanna see Suicide Squad
>shitpost on /tv/ while we make dank new memes for these two movies
>watch last season of The Leftovers
>watch last Resident Evil movie
>meet Kanye West
>fuck a qt Japanese grill no condor
That's about it
>>
>Bojack season 3
>Kanye west new album "WAVES"
>Better Call Saul season 2
>at least 4 more star wars movies (there will probably be even more since its disney)
>i wanna explore the whole galaxy in Spore, maybe even conquer the whole galaxy
>wait until WoW goes f2p and play it every day

and the biggest reason for me right now

>gonna buy a hoverboard in the summer
those things are awesome, cant wait
>>
>>26058691
Holy shit, you're like the biggest normie pleb I have even seen.

Leave this board NOW.
>>
File: mako.gif (599KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mako.gif
599KB, 500x500px
>>26054321
this

Maybe someone will murder me or something. Then I wont have to worry about what little family I have falling apart trying to blame each other
>>
File: 1453480281252.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453480281252.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
race war desu
>>
Don't want to kill myself before I finish the various anime series' I'm watching to be honest
>>
Lmao @ this stealth wagecuck thread.

Hello from neetville wagecucks, hope you enjoy your limited free time posting on r9k.
>>
File: IMG_2445_grande.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2445_grande.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>26058790
>not wanting to go for a nightwalk with your hoverboard at night

hmmmm

these things are comfy as fuck you just gotta try it
>>
>>26054295
I'm really proud to see you use this

I invented that reaction image
>>
>>26054295
because im scared of death 2bh familia
>>
I can just kill myself later, so I might as well waste time watching shitty anime for a bit beforehand

There's a reason most suicides are caused by a sudden event rather than just some guy deciding "well, might as well off myself next Tuesday" and going through with it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.