[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you get mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: Blue is the Warmest Color film.jpg (376KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Blue is the Warmest Color film.jpg
376KB, 1280x544px
Would you get mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with a girl? I wouldn't. It's cute and hot.
>>
Congrats, You just got cucked by a chick.
>>
>>26053384
Says the loser virgin who's never had a gf ever and has been cucked by everyone.
>>
>>26053357
Lesbians are fucking disgusting, if your gf cheats on you with anyone or anything then she doesn't respect you, you fucking cuckold.
>>
That depends on if you mean "cheated" or "slept with after seeking and receiving permission"

If the former, I would dump her instantly
The latter is fine though idgaf, she can sleep with 500 girls for all I care, shit's hot. She has to ask first though.*

*this is a hypothetical, I have no gf
>>
>>26053357
I'd be mad. Cheating cannot be excused through if ands or buts. Doesn't matter the gender.
>>
If a girl cheated on me it would be over. Not even out of the "wah you broke my heart side of it". She's proven she can't be trusted. If she'll cheat once she'll cheat again, especially if you keep her and enable her to cuck you.

The reason it would be over is because I'm not risking contracting an std or being stuck paying for chad's kid if she decides to cheat with a dude next time.

If someone is not satisfying you in a relationship fine, break up with them. But if you fuck someone else while keeping them around you're a filthy whore and not worth dating.
>>
if you answer anything else than this >>26053432 than you're a cuck.
>>
File: Laughing1.jpg (43KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing1.jpg
43KB, 970x646px
>>26053406
>he doens't even know what cuck means
>>
I would. cheating is cheating, no matter the gender of the person my partner cheats with. Though I do find FFM threesomes hot, I would never do them with any girls I actually want to have anything more than a sexual relationship with
>>
>>26053473
>Dumb fucking faggot who spams the same shitty image in multiple threads doesn't understand that words have multiple meanings
>>
>>26053357
I feel bad that a girl I love is dating a girl. I'm jealous of that girl. Considering that, I think I'd be mad and feel betrayed. On the other hand, if it was a one night stand with a woman I wouldn't be nearly as upset as if it were a man.
>implying I have a gf to lesbian cheat on me
>>
I'm secretly putting hormones into my boyfriends food to turn him into a girl. He was already a complete sissy, I'm just helping him fulfil his destiny.
>>
>>26053556
That's evil. Poor bastard.
>>
My mom cucked me that way.
>>
File: LolxD.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
LolxD.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
>>26053512
>>26053512
>cuck has multiple meanings

enlighten me BAAAAAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>26053556
kek can I be your boyfriend
>>
Thread Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
>>
>>26053598
I think he means it's a meme or something
>>
>>26053357
My girlfriend asked me if it'd be hot, because there was some lesbo at college after her.

At first I was into the idea, but then I decided I didn't wanna get cucked by a dyke so I called it off.

Even if she was hot and there was no emotional attachment, I'm not interested unless I at least get to watch.
>>
>>26053357
>>26053357
>>26053357
Cheating never will be cute anon.
You do not deserve a gf if you think this way.
>>
>>26053571
He's happier even if he doesn't know what's happening yet. I got him to pick a girl name as a "joke" and started using it as a pet name, I'm building up to the point where I wont use his old name any more.

>>26053604
You want to be turned into a girl?
>>
If I punched you with my left arm, even though I'm right handed, would I still have punched you?
>>
>>26053357
It's only acceptable as long as she's hot and they both accept to a threesome. Otherwise, fuck no.
>>
>>26053556

wow youre basically satan

roasties, everyone...
>>
>>26053761
I'm doing him a favour. He looks so cute dressed up and teasing his budding nipples is endless fun.
>>
>>26053761

The stories posted here are autistic works of fiction and shit, fellow autist. That's a fetish poster.
>>
>>26053679
>You want to be turned into a girl?
yes can you help me?
>>
>>26053556
why do you want a trans gf? i'm genuinely curious what the appeal is.
>>
Honestly, no. I'm a male. She's Bi. If she has an itch I cannot scratch I understand that. I can never be a female. It can't happen, I could never fulfill that role for her so I would actually be okay with it but would ask that she include me from time to time.

However; my patience and understanding has very sharp limits. Women only. Not very often and I am to be included 30-50% of the time.
>>
>>26053829
Where do you live? I can show you where to buy them online.
>>
File: 1419079719220.jpg (96KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419079719220.jpg
96KB, 700x500px
>>26053357
No, I would be proud of her. I love the idea of my girlfriend being a player and going out and slaying pussy... it's really sexy. Plus another girl isn't REAL competition in terms of mating, she can't get her pregnant or something. It's just hot.
>>
>>26053357
Neither would I. How could you even? She probably wouldn't even realise it's a bad thing unless ofcourse it's some manwoman piece of shit who wants to steal my property then I'd be mad.
>>
File: 1445556385148.gif (1MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1445556385148.gif
1MB, 275x154px
Fact: Any man that thinks lesbians are hot has never had to deal with a oneitis coming out as a lesbian

ALL LESBIANS MUST HANG!!

I should have known when she said she didn't want kids, either, it was too good to be true.
>>
>>26053879
There's a certain innocence I can't imagine getting from a cis girl. That and I the control I feel nurturing someone and teaching them how to live the way they are meant to. If it was just some random trans girl I wouldn't be interested.
>>
After I broke up with her she told me she would only have sex with women because she didn't ever want another man.

What once seemed like a fantasy became a miserable and disturbing reality that I brought about only through my own actions.
>>
>>26053556
Can I be your Bf? (Gf?(?))
>>
>>26053986
she didn't ever want another man because you were so good no other man could ever compare and she could never replace you? good job anon
>>
>>26053828

I bet this has actually happened somewhere, that's the sad part.

>>26053820

Gay
>>
>>26053900
I want to be forced by a girl. Do you have any friends who are looking for something like that?
>>
>>26054054
I'm happy with my relationship right now but I can help you turn into a girl. Where do you live?
>>
>>26053411
>>26053384
>>26053432
>>26053459
These guys are right desu
>>
File: 1396682051789.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1396682051789.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
No, because I value exclusive intimacy and the emotional connection that comes with it.
>>
>>26053986
why did you break up with her?
>>
>>26054124
I don't sorry. Do you actually want to be turned into a girl or are you just looking for femdom?
>>
>>26054188
I specifically want to be turned into a girl for a real girl's satisfaction.
>>
>>26054132
Somewhere in southamerica...
>>
>>26053357
My ex-gf did this to me. She had a lesbian foreway. She felt guilty and told me and said we could have a three-way with her hot friend to make up for it. I agreed because I'm not gay and she already fucked up. We arranged a date and she fucking had a melt down before we went through with it. Apparently I was supposed to say "it's OK bebe i onlee wunt u plz fuk utter ppl". A few weeks later she left me because she now wanted to fuck around. Her fucking a girl is her just pussy footing with sitting on a new cock.
>>
>>26054093
Something like that, yeah. Whether it's how she really felt, or a product of delusion, love, and panic I can't say. It's not a good job, whatever the case.

>>26054186
I'd done several bad things in the relationship. And, despite being an immensely hateful person, I usually manage to keep a good face and make people laugh. We ended up living together, and after a long enough time, those hateful aspects started to come through. I never hit her or anything, but she became more and more like me, but without the personable filter. She lost all her friends, became bitter and resentful, ended up violent on multiple occasions, but couldn't or wouldn't stop and see what was happening despite my insistence. I had to push her away in the hopes that she'd go back to being who she was and fine someone else who inspired happiness and creativity instead of rage. Haven't been with anyone since, I'm a pollutant, and shouldn't do to anyone else what I did to her.
>>
>>26053357
>I wouldn't. It's cute and hot.
Cuck detected.
>>
>>26053357
I remember a thread where a guys sister sexually assaulted his girlfriend.
>>
>>26054499
You should've broke up with her after banging her friends, it would've been funnier.

It's so weird and rude that she didn't want you and she didn't want you to betray her at the same time, ego-tripping madness.
>>
>>26054796
It's not that weird. People lie to get what they want, which in this case was him sticking around
>>
>>26053357
Do I get to put my wiener in the girl in question later?

If no, yes I would be mad.
>>
>>26055074
I guess I imagine liars to be less whiny about being called on their bluffs, what an immature cunt.
>>
>>26053556
Keep your fetishes to yourself, your boyfriend doesn't deserve this.
>>
Lesbians aren't real.

Girls being attracted to girls is a meme.
>>
>cute

Starting to notice only enfeminate fags use the word "cute"
>>
>>26055163
how do you know? you're not a girl. eat shit
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.