[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever be acceptable for men to be fat? Or short? Or ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: high tess.jpg (102KB, 1027x559px) Image search: [Google]
high tess.jpg
102KB, 1027x559px
Will it ever be acceptable for men to be fat? Or short? Or ugly?
>>
>>26052465

Only if we can compensate for it.
>>
yea, if you're rich
>>
>>26052465
>when I was 340lbs I was that way because I had poor coping skills
>my main point was that it is NO ONES concern but hers what she does with her body

So wait, she understands that it was her own fault that she was a literal whale but still defends fatasses? Why?
>>
>>26052465
It was for about 50 years or so in the 20th century, sooo maybe again?
>>
>>26052465
Her one piece looks like some sort of tactical vest
>>
File: 5y0CTtQ.jpg (90KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
5y0CTtQ.jpg
90KB, 500x750px
>>26052761
Kek

I couldnt stop looking at that diseased looking leg.
She probably has to apply body makeup.
One day Beetus will str8 up take it from her :-DDD fugggg.
>>
File: 1450761001905.webm (659KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1450761001905.webm
659KB, 720x404px
When do you guys think this walking landmass is gonna die?

I'm banking on late 30s to mid 40s
>>
i hate fat people so much
>>
I can't stand it when fat guys compare themselves to short guys, ugly guys, bald guys, guys with small dicks, w.e.

Those things are genetic and can't be helped. You can stop being fat any time you want.
>>
>>26052465
Unless you have an above average income women will almost never give in and settle for a fat guy.

On the flip side unfortunately you have an alarming amount of men, even /fit/ men that will settle as soon as they think they're going to get their dick wet. The end result is obese girls with gassed up egos to the point where they want nothing below a Ryan Gosling.

If men had the discipline of women this board wouldn't exist.
>>
>>26052761
Complimentary to the ballistics gel
>>
>>26053257

Fucking this. Every single thing you mentioned is worth moping over except being a fat fuck. That's just "I am a faggot with no willpower at all, pity me."
>>
>>26053257
>>26053354
Willpower isn't something you magically gain. It's exactly like height.
>>
>>26053489
Yeah, but these faggots don't understand that.

There's no nuance to the human mind and genetics with them. "JUST DON'T EAT!"
>>
>>26053489

Except it is. You literally just have to do fucking do something. If a manlet could see guaranteed height gains from changing something about their lifestyle I guarantee you'd see that manlet working every day.
>>
>>26053489
"Willpower" isn't even a quantifiable thing. So it doesn't matter.

It doesn't change the fact that if you don't like being a fat fuck you can still stop eating anytime you want.

A guy who is 5'5 can't just decide to grow 10 inches. A bald guy can't just decide to start growing hair again.

But if you still need to cling to the "muh willpower" excuse just admit to being a weak person, don't demand society to "accept you". Society accepts fat people perfectly fine. The general consensus is fatties aren't attractive though. So what you're really demanding is that people find you attractive. Which is ridiculous
>>
>>26053572
You literally don't understand, because you can't wrap it around your tiny brain that people have different ways of thinking.
>>
>>26053608
>you can still stop eating anytime you want

Tell me this after you have a broken sense of hunger.
>>
>>26053530
>counting calories is hard
>you can't expect me to eat a tuna sandwich with water at home for lunch instead of a double quarter pounder w/ cheese + fries and Coke from McDonald's
>>
>>26053489
No it isn't you fucking loser. If there were methods to get taller or get a bigger dick, I would put my life on pause just to achieve those goals because I actually WANT to see those change.

If you're a fat fuck and want to change, like TRULY want to change, it's the easiest think in the fucking world.

But you don't. You're fat because deep down, you are ok with being fat. You don't mind being fat. And that's why you will always remain fat.
>>
no, which is why mods feel the need to compensate by banning tripgods who don't deserve it. it eases the pain of their loneliness a little, and makes them briefly forget the fact that if they ever did get a gf, any one of us could make her cuck him, even pathetic trips like Muses or Fish
>>
>>26053636
>waaah it's not my fault!
Yes it is.
>>
>>26053636
So what you're saying is hunger possesses you like Beelzebub and you lose control of your fine motor activity and start shoving shit into your mouth because your brain is no longer in charge of your body's actions.
>>
>>26053659
How to I block tripfags? They're annoying as hell.
>>
>>26053647
I can't magically get willpower any more than I can magically gain height.
>>
>>26053645
It's not a matter of counting calories or knowing how to properly diet and exercise.

It's being able to break old habit and stay away from foods that your brain and body are chemically addicted to. Your willpower is genetic, but can be trained to increase under the right conditions.
>>
>>26053733

But you can drink water instead of soda right?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x386px
>>26053733
>implying willpower is genetic
>"MUH GENES WAAAAHHHHH"
>*stuffs faces with cheeseburger*

Stfu you stupid fat fuck.
>>
>>26053680
Your brain is in charge of your body's actions, and it also determines the amount of will power you display.
>>
>>26053750
Because drug addicts never become Clea right?

Guys when are methheads going to be physically attractive? Where is the meth head acceptance movement?
>>
Shes fat and disgusting and I don't want to see it. Why are they forcing me to see it and then getting angry when I comment negatively on it? I don't like it nor will I ever. Fuck them and their two faced bullshit.
>>
>>26053768
Except once again, there has never been any psychological, neurological, or biological basis for the concept of "willpower". Your personality is partly determined by genetics, but if you're rolling "willpower" into that, you're basically just admitting "I am just a weak person"
>>
File: 936full-fredrik-ljungberg.jpg (336KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
936full-fredrik-ljungberg.jpg
336KB, 800x1013px
>>26053257
As an ugly short bald manlet thank u bro. I fucking hate seeing tall people with chad facial aesthetics throw it in the trash because they have to eat 3 boxes of twinkies a day.
>>
>>26053636

Smoke meth, you fucking pussy. You'll be skinny in no time and if you still feel "hungry" once you're skinny, you can pick up smoking instead.
>>
>>26052571
Because she's suggesting that fat people are fat because they are comforting themselves with food. It's the truth mate, I mean, what else do you want her to say? We're in freedom-land nigger.
>>
>>26053768
"My brain is in charge of both my actions and willpower, I am not"

-anonymous 2016
>>
>>26053875

I want her to say "Fat people are lazy retards, I know because I was one"
>>
>>26053840
Sure, you can say someone is a weak person. There are people who have shit mental tenacity.

It's not necessarily their fault. Think about it, if someone was raised on a shitty diet by their parents, they have to fight against the mental habits and chemical dependency on shitty foods. It has been shown that processed sugar can be as addictive or even more so than heroin.

While I agree it's wrong to normalize being fat, you can't just disregard it as people being weak and lazy. For some people, external and internal influences are stronger than their will to change.
>>
>>26053897
If not for your brain you wouldn't be who you are. You literally are your brain. Unless, you're actually retarded and think some magical part of you exists outside of your brain and is telling it what to do.
>>
>>26053489
Yes it is. I used to be fat (like 300lbs) and short. I realized I looked ridiculous and I dropped 150lbs. I mean I'm still short, but at least I'm not short and fat.
>>
>>26053936
So why don't all the other countless fat people out there do the same?

Did they decide they didn't want to have that kind of willpower and preferred being fat?
>>
>>26053961

Because they're lazy retards.
>>
>>26053909
At the end of the day, it is them being weak or lazy.

If they're fat but WANT to lose the weight, they'd take the necessary to steps to lose it. Which really amounts to moving more and eating less. If they really want to lose the weight, yet can't control themselves from eating like shit and not exercising, they're weak.
>>
>>26053927
That's what I am saying you idiot. You ARE your brain. Your brain is you. Therefore, you are in charge of your willpower and your actions.
>>
>>26053961
I don't know, I can't speak for them. My doctor telling me I was gonna die if I didn't change my lifestyle kinda kicked my ass into gear however.
>>
>>26052992
where is this from, please I have to know what would bring this mass of lard together in matching outfits
>>
>>26054069
It might be some show on TLC
>>
>>26053257
I guess I'm out of here then.
See ya, gonna be Chad in 6 months.
>>
>>26053997
You negated your first statement with your last. You aren't in charge, your brain is. You and your brain are two completely different things. The self is a byproduct of consciousness.

>>26053996
It's not necessarily a matter of being weak and lazy. Consider that these people would have to change their entire lifestyle in order to get down to even a modest weight. Change their diet, fit exercise into their daily schedule, find ways to minimize temptation and basically change their mindset entirely.

It's tasking to the brain and body. It's so easy to fail after one slip up.
>>
>>26054113
What is it then? They're not weak and lazy, they just don't want to give up gorging on junk food and not exercising?

I'm not faulting them for being fat. If someone wants to be a fat fuck and eat doritos and play vidya all day, that's fine with me. But they can't turn around go "ugh, you just don't understand how hard fat people have it"
>>
>>26053783
Never implied drug addicts couldn't go clean. Just said it's hard. Really fucking hard, especially if you have easy access to your drug of choice.

Nor did I imply that I want obesity to be accepted or normalized. It's unhealthy and we should take steps collectively as a society to rid ourselves of shitty diets and sedentary lifestyles.
>>
>>26053489
I thought you were born with volition
>>
File: 1397803009977.jpg (30KB, 278x401px) Image search: [Google]
1397803009977.jpg
30KB, 278x401px
Fat ugly balding small dicked manlet here.
Yeah, some people have a genetic predisposition to gain weight, or have "big bones". Literally none of this matters. If you want to lose weight, you need to make a lifestyle change, and keep it. Losing weight is the easiest and cheapest of those problems to fix. Sure you might feel awful for awhile as your body gets used to it, but it is possible. I tried it myself, and found out that it didn't improve my life enough for me to want to give up the delicious fatass food and free time that I had spent exercising. It's not like I was going to get a gf with my other, legitimately unchangeable shit holding me back. At least food is always there, so I'm going to be a fatass.
>>
File: 1451267260496.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451267260496.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>26052465
what the fuck is with pics like that? why do normies think that calling people who are more than obviously ugly will make them feel good.

i've seen disfigured women with facebook pages covered in "omg goals!!!! so pretty!!! ur cute! :3" as if these people aren't aware that they're -38/10, but rather than just ignoring their looks and allowing them to live their lives normies are probably just making it worse by constantly bringing it up and thinking they're shallow enough to enjoy their "support"

last bit not related to pic, she's just lazy and fat
>>
>>26053909
>influences are stronger than their will to change.
This is what they are trying to say, weakness. Excuses for why they shouldnt be held accountable for their actions. Oh well it's harder for some than others, yep - but in no case impossible; like dicksize and height
>>
>>26054160
It's legitimately like a drug addiction. If you're a drug addict and you readily have access to your drug of choice, your body and mind will override all your senses until you get that drug into your system.

We live in an age where we have virtually unlimited access to all the types of flavors and foods our ancestors craved but had limited access to or rarely came across. Sadly, salty, sweet and fatty foods are what our bodies instinctively crave and food corporations capitalize on this. Because bad foods are so profitable, they're pushed on us so heavily from the time we're kids.

Some peoples' genes don't respond well to these diets and they end up gaining weight more rapidly than someone whose body metabolizes those foods better.
>>
>>26053961
>did they decide they didn't want to have that kind of willpower and preferred being fat?
>preferred being fat

Pretty much. If they really wanted to change, it is something they would do.

I want a 6 pack and real lean body. But I don't have it because deep down, I know it would serve no purpose. I know it wouldn't change anything. I don't have the motivation for it because of said reason. If it was something I TRULY desired, I would at least make an attempt or do whatever I can to achieve that goal.

If someone offered me a million dollars to get in shape, you bet your ass the motivation would be there.
>>
>>26054279
First of all, the whole fast metabolism thing is BS pseudo science. Yes there are differences in people's metabolisms, but not enough to override calories in v calories out. What usually happens is fat people tend to vastly underreport the amount of calories they take in.

Second, I'm aware that it can work like a drug addiction, but you've completely missed the point. Yes we live in an age of fast food, yet there are people who grew up with it who aren't fat. There are obese people who have managed to lose the weight. If they want to, they are more than capable of losing the weight. If they want to. Unlike the bald guy, the short guy, the guy with the small dick, they have the ability to make that change if they want to. Your argument basically boils down to "Yeah, but it's hard". Yeah, if you spend years eating nothing but twinkies and laying on the couch all day, it's going to be hard to change those habits. But it's doable. The guy who is 5'4, isn't 5'4 because he has low willpower, he's 5'4 because it is physically impossible for him to just grow when he wants
>>
>>26053647
>If there were methods to get taller

There is though. It's just very expensive and extremely painful.
>>
>>26054515
4u
Just ignore this part ok?
>>
>>26054471
I didn't say metabolize faster, I said better. Not everyone can live on the same kind of diet when we all evolved in different regions of the world and our ancestors ate wildly different foods from what we eat now (in first world countries).

Some peoples' bodies respond best to a high carb, high grain diet, others high fat. It really is best for people to see a nutritionist before they start any sort of diet.

The problem with restricting calories is that your body reads that as starvation, which starts the brain sending out signals we have to make up for those calories we're missing. Unfortunately, if your body is used to a 2000+ calorie a day diet, you're going to have a hell of a time getting it to adjust to surviving on less than that, even if it doesn't really need that many calories.

>>26054304
Addiction. Mental and physical. Their bodies react as if they were literally fighting against drug addiction.
>>
>>26054630
Okay. But once again, it's doable. It's difficult, but it's doable.

No matter how many pills I order off the Internet or one weird tricks that I try, my dick isn't getting any bigger. It's not doable. Do you understand the point I'm trying to make?
>>
>>26054630
>Addiction. Mental and physical. Their bodies react as if they were literally fighting against drug addiction.
Yeah my medfag cousin told me the same thing.
Best thing fatties can do is a detox. That or be held captive in a basement and slowly be weaned out of sugar and instead be fed s healthy diet and forced to do cardio.
>>
>>26054682
Never said it wasn't doable. And I'm not creating excuses saying it can't be done, only that it's extremely difficult for lots of people.

They need to change their mindset and lifestyle and surround themselves with positive reinforcement for when they lapse or lose motivation. That's a lot of shit to do. The odds are literally stacked against them.
>>
>>26054749
Yes, but that's all internal. That's all on them. There is no physical impossibility to it. Do you see where the difference lies?

It is physically impossible for a grown man who is 5'2 to be 5'10, or whatever the average height is.

>yeah but fat people often have a difficult time losing weight

It's not like the others. Hard=/=Impossible
>>
File: 1453656484140.png (406KB, 316x328px) Image search: [Google]
1453656484140.png
406KB, 316x328px
>all these mad amerifats
>>
>>26053489
wilIpower is a meme
>>
>>26055679
Welp boys we've finally hit rock bottom
>>
>>26053733
I suppose making objectively healthier eating choices instead of eating shitty fast food is also a matter of willpower then?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.