[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you hate pooping at school? >inb4 enjoying other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: school-bathroom.png (246KB, 346x461px) Image search: [Google]
school-bathroom.png
246KB, 346x461px
Why did you hate pooping at school?

>inb4 enjoying other people hear you shit
>>
>>26051727
dirty, 1 ply tp
>>
>>26051766

You only need 1 ply.
Quit being a fucking princess and deal with it.
>>
in my middle school most of the stalls were missing doors or the doors left had no locks or they didn't work properly
>>
Because I only shat about twice a week back then. It would be a sphincter ripper almost every time, so I didn't want the other kids walking in on me while I was having a cornhole baby and fucking with me.

Mondays were the worst. My guts were literally rumbling all day until I got home and finally let go of a 9 pound shit that had compressed farts packed between the bricks of shit.
>>
Because without fail the bathroom would have ~6 niggers shooting dice on the floor that was covered in piss and other fluids.
>>
>sitting your ass where hundreds of different people have sat on
not to mention the people that go into stalls just to pee and all the splashing that goes on.
no thanks
>>
>>26051727
Fucking always that one faggot that would always look in between the stalls especially if people were shitting.
>>
Are you kidding me? Is this really a question?

Because typically school bathrooms were fucking disgusting with paper towels/body fluids/toilet paper all over the floor, seats, etc, and teenage boys thinking it was "hilarious" to fuck with people taking a shit

I literally did not poop at school one time from kindergarten through high school, and when in college I would just go home when I needed to shit.
>>
>>26051727
Ok i will tell you why i hated it
>high school
>in my country the high school is with middle school and elementary school
>was fucking embarrassed of pooping at school and other people hearing it
>one day had diarrhea, couldn't hold it in
>decide it was a good idea to go to the middle schoolers bathroom, as they were in class
>run to it, close the door
>as soon as i start, I hear the bell ringing
>classes are over
>hear a group of middle schoolers rushing to the bathroom
>stay as quiet as i can be
>suddenly I just hear "THERE'S A GUY TAKING A SHIT"
>A fucking head pops in from under the bathroom bin
>a kid looking at me and laughing
>i push him away with my foot
>the little devils are now kicking the door and screaming
>i poop even harder, luckily didn't shit all over myself
>after pushing away some kids trying to go in they go away
>finish shitting and go back to class
never again
>>
>>26051727
shitting has always been a very private thing for me. I only ever went in a school toilet once, and only because I was recovering from being sick and it was urgent. I even held that shit to make sure there wasn't anybody else in the restroom.
Also, I've absolutely never used a portable toilet. I'm very diligent about going at "home base"
>>
literally the first time i tried to poop in a school bathroom, there was this autistic asian kid in the stall next to me who stood on the toilet seat and just stared over the wall at me with this shit-eating grin on his face. i told him to fuck off and he ducked down for a second but he popped back up a second later with his dumb glasses and buck teeth. i basically just REEE'd at him while i wiped up and got the fuck out of there. couldn't bring myself to tell the teachers.
>>
>>26052496
What the fuck uncivilized country are you from senpai? Is pooing in the loo exceptional there?
>>
Because I rarely ate, and drank profuse amounts of Coffee, and smoked cigarettes. Therefore my shits were and still are like a foul liquid, and I didn't want to expose other kids to the radioactive waste my body would squeeze out.

I do remember once when I was about 6 I was at a school disco and had to take a shit, to I went to the toilet dropped my pants and started the process, next thing I know these older kids had climbed up on the stall and had their heads poked over watching me shit and making fun of me
>>
>>26051727
I don't like using toilets everyone else uses but my main reason is because of elementary school. If the other kids found out you had the gall to use the bathroom at school, they'd jump over the stall and assault you.
>>
I tried my best not to, and if I did I'd feel disgusted with myself.
Usually my pooping ritual goes like this

>remove all clothes
>shit and feel disgusted by my actions
>flush and step into shower
>use shower to clean my ass so there's no chance of poopflakes or icky stickies

Once though, last semester of Uni some neckbeard came into the bathroom and took a fat stinky shit. Before I left (I was taking a whiz) I turned the lights off on him so he had to shit in the dark hue.
>>
>>26051727
The toilets at my school were some witch cauldron shit, every week you'd find a new thing in the bowl which eventually built up to an explainable oddity which would be cleansed by a janny only to have the ritual begin anew the next week
>>
Some guy made a swastika out of shit in our school bathroom once. What a legend.
>>
File: rOxwwN8.png (82KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
rOxwwN8.png
82KB, 188x196px
Kids at my elementary school would literally stand on the toilets in the adjacent stalls and watch/laugh if someone was shitting, I shit you not. In high school other people would laugh if they heard you fart while pooping which was kinda normal I guess.

Now in college I just fartpoop without a care even if people are listening. I don't have 10 minutes to slowly squeeze out a silent turd or pray someone turns on the hand dryer to disguise the noise.
>>
>>26052538
Hilarious. What year was this?
>>
>>26051727
I don't poop where I eat
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.