[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would your reaction be if your girlfriend tried to choke,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: 879689.jpg (39KB, 316x388px) Image search: [Google]
879689.jpg
39KB, 316x388px
what would your reaction be if your girlfriend tried to choke, punch, slap, shove you?
Just wondering cause I love hitting guys
>>
>>26051652
>girlfriend
You've come to the wrong place sister.
>>
File: 1453685647946.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1453685647946.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>>26051652
>girlfriend
le original meme
>>
I'd break up with her and tell everyone we knew how much of a shithead she was.
>>
>girlfriend
Original smug frog.jpg
>>
File: me on the chair tbh.jpg (58KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
me on the chair tbh.jpg
58KB, 736x736px
>>26051652
a proper hard spanking, followed by vaginal destruction
>>
call the cops for assault
>>
my girlfriend? what's that? is it a part of my body?
>>
>>26051652
>I love hitting guys
is that code word for "I love getting hit by guys"?
>>
File: 0to1SHmi.jpg (24KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
0to1SHmi.jpg
24KB, 337x337px
One time I german suplexed my boyfriend off a trampoline and knocked him out.

I thought he was just selling it and made no attempt to help him for like 2 minutes.
>>
File: 1451188553317.jpg (1MB, 2437x3296px) Image search: [Google]
1451188553317.jpg
1MB, 2437x3296px
>>26051652
>your girlfriend tried to choke, punch, slap, shove you?
I'd start masturbating
>tfw no loving abusive gf to force me to be a better person for my own good
>>
File: CULT-AMERICAN-PSYCHO.jpg (207KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
CULT-AMERICAN-PSYCHO.jpg
207KB, 612x380px
I'd put that stupid whore bitch in her place with a straight firm punch to her pretty little nose.
>>
>>26051743
lol was he mad
>>
>>26051788
No, but he cried and we had to take him to the ER.
>>
If in a genuine fight, restrain her until she calms down. Done it before

If for sexual reasons, enjoy it. I've asked her to punch or slap me ocasionally.
>>
My wife gets pretty violent sometimes, when she's drunk. Best I can do is try to restrain her even though she'd want me to fight back and even says so sometimes.
>>
File: 1445056546626.png (55KB, 395x377px) Image search: [Google]
1445056546626.png
55KB, 395x377px
>>26051652
>Girlfriend

Don't remind me.
>>
>>26051755
This is a good picture

OG comment
>>
File: meme indie.jpg (122KB, 564x754px) Image search: [Google]
meme indie.jpg
122KB, 564x754px
>>26052346
Have another my friend
Idk what the original source is I saved these from /lit/ and google image search just gives me random pintrest pages
this one is more /r9k/
>>
idk how i would react cuz i honestly cant see her doing it seriously
>>
File: 1419499465282.png (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419499465282.png
153KB, 640x480px
I'd break her fucking jaw and threaten to kill someone in her family if she told on me.
>>
>>26051652
Hold the bitch down with my strong man arms.
They aren't really that strong, but still more than enough to restrain a woman.
>>
She'd be dissolving in an oil drum full of lime in middle of the desert.
>>
If she tried to slap or punch me I'd rotate my arm to block. If she tried to shove me I'd stand my ground. If she tried to choke me, fist in the gut then kick her away.
>>
This happened last night with me and my gf actually. She asked if her younger sister (19) could hang out with us. I don't like her sister, told her no. She was upset about it, until I reminded her how rude her sister was to me when we first started dating and I totally was correct.

She got mad and provoked a fight with me. After 15 minutes of a shitty argument, I put on my jacket and started to leave. She stood in front of the door and refused to let me leave. I pointed out that if I kept her from leaving it would be considered abuse. She kept yelling and getting more frustrated.

At this point i pretty much got pissed she was practically shouting (not trying to have everyone in her house hear the fight) so I put both my hands around her neck(!) and told her if she didn't lower her voice I would make her.

I felt pretty bad about it, even though I didn't squeeze my hands at all she was pretty clearly terrified. When I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to move her aside, she shoved me. She really thrashed around and shoved me but she's a skinny girl (I am by no means strong, totally skinny myself) but I'm automatically stronger than her

I sarcastically told her to go tell her friends at work her boyfriend is abusive since her coworkers all gossip about their personal lives. She got really upset and started crying at that point. Maybe 10 minutes later she was in bed next to me crying and apologizing and saying how wrong she was

Sounds pretty fucked up in retrospect, but honestly...don't hit girls. not cause they don't deserve it (they usually act bratty and do deserve it) but because as a guy, even a skinnyfag robot like myself, you could easily hurt a girl and leave bruises. Its never going to be the same if you physically hurt a girl, most girls get traumatized by that shit...some will definitely love you more but those are the crazy ones

>in before people calling me a normie
>in before people calling me scum cause i have a gf

ask me anything
>>
File: poise.png (8KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
poise.png
8KB, 102x120px
>>26051652
i wouldn't even feel it, roastgirl.
>>
Nothing probably, she's a female.

It's not like she could seriously hurt me without some sort of a weapon
>>
>>26052448
pretty hot

I rather like the break and comfort dynamic tbqh
>>
>>26051702
Oh yeah mate, I second this.
>>
>>26052448
Women claim they can be independent of males, but clear weaknesses like this, beyond that of a robot, makes it obvious that they need some kind of protection.
>>
>>26052448
>but honestly...don't hit girls. not cause they don't deserve it (they usually act bratty and do deserve it) but because as a guy, even a skinnyfag robot like myself, you could easily hurt a girl and leave bruises. Its never going to be the same if you physically hurt a girl, most girls get traumatized by that shit...some will definitely love you more but those are the crazy ones

seems pretty hot bro
>>
>>26052491

If you use logic and reason with a female, you can destroy them in any argument. Never yell, never scream. Just keep pointing out the facts, be objective, etc. When she gets really frustrated and upset and starts getting hysterical, you have passed the point of reason and can no longer make any progress. At this point, just say something like "Well obviously you're not listening to reason so I'm done with this conversation". then just shut up and go on your phone

girls pretty much try to make you upset during an argument, but 99% of the time they are wrong

i low key love fighting with my gf because she is so loyal i know she will never leave but making her upset once in a while feels good

i dont intentionally try to hurt her feelings but if she picks an arguemnt i will gladly destroy her
>>
>>26051685
>>26051705
>>26051725
>>26051756
>>26052397
>>26052403
Buncha pussies.
>>
I'd get rough, wrestle her into submission and then fuck her into submission.

>>26052369
Pls post more
>>
I don't like hitting women just like I don't like hitting kids. You can't really fight something much weaker than you, it's just a beating. So if a bitch was trying to punch me and shit, I'd just put her in a choke hold until she agreed to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>26051652
Become more and more angrier until I go mad and beat the shit out of her.
Getting hit is one of my berserk buttons.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (4KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
4KB, 301x167px
>>26052559
i'd knock you the fuck out aswell you beta cuck whiteknighting faggot. Your pathetic

>inb4 robots can't do anything to me i'm chad

I'm a professional cage fighter i remodel faces for a fucking living kido. Your the kind of faggot that talks shit over facebook with my girl but when i'm in presence you have nothing to say and put your head down like a little bitch boy.

All women are sluts if she ever tries to punch you or disrespect you in any way shape or form you need to teach her that, that is not okay. A good punch to the face will make her remember that

>>26051652
I'll fuck you up OP
>>
>>26052644
>I'm a professional cage fighter i remodel faces for a fucking living kido

Is this a variation of the navy seals pasta? It's just as embarrassing.
>>
I'm in to it, as long as it's only ever in private and it doesn't leave a mark

I'm a switch though so I'd want to be able to hurt you sometimes too
>>
>>26051652
If she attacked me in anger I would be incredibly furious unless I really fucked her over like being caught cheating or something. Since my ass will become Jamal's fleshlight in prison if I hit her back, I would just leave her. If I could justly give her some pimp slaps the relationship would continue and probably be stronger than before.
>>
>>26051652
>choke, slap
Erection
>punch
I slap her and remind her I agreed not to be violent to her
>>
File: 1453850759036.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1453850759036.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>26052660
broskie if i'd punch you, i'd be charged with attempt of murder
>>
>>26051652
It gets my dick super hard
>>
>>26051685
this is my answer if only she and i are there.

women bawwing to the police is literally one step below DNA evidence. men NEED to understand this.

>>26051756
this is my answer if there are witnesses.

and even then, i'd make sure to say loudly "please stop hitting me, i don't like where this is going" and make sure everyone hears me. if she still kept hitting me, i'd knock her fucking extensions out of her head.
>>
>>26052703
Yeah, you would get charged, which is why your fucking beta ass would never do it. The fact that you understand that the victim will almost definitely sue you shows that you probably care whether you end up in jail or not.

People like to act tough on 4chan like they aren't transparent as fuck.
>>
>tfw no hyper aggressive girlfriend to fuck while fighting.
>>
My girlfriend always wants to fight whenever she gets a lot of energy, I usually just let her punch me until I've had enough and then I'll throw her over my shoulder and spin her around so she's too dizzy to keep punching me.
>>
>>26051652
Ive had girls at school abuse me and I take it and move on.

I like the abuse but I never show it. People arent to friendly to my kind even though they're probably into worse.

Cant change who we are.
>>
>gf slapped me twice
>was doing something else to her to prompt it and she warned me if I didn't stop she'd do something
>first time was unexpected and I loved it
>keep doing the thing and ask, "only once?"
>she slaps me again
>catches my jaw instead of just smacking the cheek
>a little stunned, eyes start to water and I have trouble speaking but I'm okay

>she gets all concerned and stops everything to cuddle me, stroke my hair and tell me she's sorry and it's alright
>>
>>26052795
>letting your girlfriend hit you

ITT: nu-males
>>
>>26051652
I read that way too fast and "choke, punch" became "puke" and now i have an erection.
>>
>>26052644
>>26052660
Delusions of grandeur and dumb as a rock. I'd rip your internal organs out.
>>
File: Laughing1.jpg (43KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing1.jpg
43KB, 970x646px
>>26053219
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Somehow not original bloxblox
>>
>>26051652

Probably teach her a lesson with some rough sex.
>>
>>26052644
oh you fucked up son, you're fucked now kiddo, prepare for the storm maggot
>>
File: 1424905706715.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424905706715.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>26051652

I trained in martial arts when I was younger, kinda dodge/block as a reflex now.

Wanna spar?
>>
>>26052809
>Not wanting your gf to slap you as foreplay
>not wanting to pin your gf while she hits you
>not kissing her and having her bite your lip, drawing blood
>not forcing yourself upon her while she hits you

It's like you don't even kink anon.
>>
>>26052795
what the fuck were you doing to have her hit you in the first place?
>>
>>26053881
Getting hit by a woman is really common if you ever date regularly.

I had one girlfriend throw a knife at me, we fucked so good after that.
>>
>>26052329
>WIFE
>I
>F
>E
>the current year
>doing this
>>
File: smug nagashima.jpg (80KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
smug nagashima.jpg
80KB, 700x450px
>>26052448
Why is it always people that aren't tough like you that try to act tough? You admitted you are skinny. I always get a laugh when gun fetishists or military act like they are tough when they are nothing to me without their gun. I always laugh at religious men who are supposed to be "men" when they all end up being low test, soft men who I would literally crush their head in with 1 kick or pick, or rupture their organs or break their ribs with 1 punch or kicks, or break their weak legs with 1 kick. It's always you idiots that try to act tough but aren't.
>>
>>26053925
Is that you? How's nelo?
>>
>>26052644
If women truly respected you then you wouldn't find yourself in a situation where you had to hit them to bring them into line.

Gonna love the comeback for this one.
>>
>>26052795
You fucking cried? Guaranteed she lost some respect for you. Ya dun goofed son, ya dun goofed.
>>
>>26054788
Nah, I didn't. Just choked up and my eyes glazed over a bit.

It doesn't count as crying unless a tear breaks, and none broke.
>>
>>26051652
Hit her back if we agree before hand that we would be allowed to hit each other. If not run away and break up with her.
>>
>>26051652
>>26051652
Grab her weak, feminine arms and draw her into a bear hug, calmly whispering to her that she needs to calm down and that she is making a disturbance. If she does, great. Reinforce good behavior. If not, start walking and don't look back. Don't answer calls. Delete from social media. No texts.

>The devilish thing is that I would do this even if she actually calmed down. I don't date petulant children, even those who can occasionally be made to behave
>>
>>26052795
We don't have gentle femdom threads around here anymore, friend. You've been warned.
>>
>>26052795
>this will never happen to you

I feel like I'm the male equivalent of those women who get abused by every boyfriend they've had. I would really love nothing more than for someone to slap me and put me in line.
>>
I've done BJJ and Thai kickboxing since I was a kid. a boyfriend that can spar with me is a requirement

but otherwise, I wouldn't fuck up anyone off the mat unless it was self defense
>>
>>26055559
Do you actually believe you could fuck up random males?
>>
>>26055573
>one well-executed kick to the ballsack
>>
>>26055606
>i'll just kick him in the balls he'll never see *that* coming
so yes?
>>
File: 1441454984775.png (436KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1441454984775.png
436KB, 500x685px
If it's like a power struggle thing/sexy thing, then it's hot as hell.
If it's just out of anger and a lack of self control, then I'm not dealing with that shit.

>tfw you'll never be sitting on the computer minding your own business when your gf comes up and starts choking you from behind
>>
>>26051652
This is my fetish.

Original comment.
>>
>>26051652
You would get dropped hoe
>>
>>26051652
I think i'd be cool with it if it was a sex thing
but I'd want to slap her around too sometimes cos that shit can be hot as fuck
>>
>>26052644
*you're
Strong as the Rock and as dumb as one too.
>>
>Grab her wrist before her hand made contact with me, gripping tightly but not hurting her
>Give her a fierce look in the eyes
>Calmly say "Don't raise your hand to me." and let her now-limp arm fall
>>
>>26055925
Make sure she finishes the eggs
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.