[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression and overwhelming despair thread: What's getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: this is fine.jpg (62KB, 592x282px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
62KB, 592x282px
Depression and overwhelming despair thread:

What's getting you down, tonight, /r9k/?

I think I lost my only friend over a misunderstanding
>>
Describe the misunderstanding
>>
just pretend like you're on a vacation whenever you feel down.
>>
File: Afroman_Christmas.jpg (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Afroman_Christmas.jpg
15KB, 240x240px
>tfw the universe is deterministic and free will doesn't exist
>>
>>26051377

what was the misunderstanding?

what personality flaws do you have that keep you from being able to maintain even one friendship?
>>
File: Shinjisad.png (289KB, 553x463px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjisad.png
289KB, 553x463px
I just found out from a thread on here that I fucked up my penis massively just from masturbating without lube when I was 14-16.

>now even more self-conscious and afraid of getting into romantic and sexual relationships.
>>
>>26051394
From what I've got from him, he thinks I'm a fucking dick who promised that I'll give him something and then shoved something I bought for myself in his face like a real prick.

This wasn't the way it happened at all and I never promised him anything but it seems to be how he sees it.
Long version of Story:
Yesterday, I said a game's 15 dollars off
He originally asked me to buy him a copy of it and he'll pay me back
I directed him to the site first, he thought I had a problem.
I said it's no problem, I'll do it.
I asked him if he wanted to do it still.
He said "no it seems you had a problem, I'll just pay the 50"(he was being sarcastic but I didn't realize this)
I say okay I'll buy it no problem(I assumed he got that I meant I'll give it to him free of charge)
He thought it was only 15 dollars and I said it's 45 and specifically said that "If it was 15 dollars I'd buy a copy for both of us and you wouldn't have to pay me back)
After that we stopped talking about it, except he asked me if I bought it and I said no
A few hours after I stopped talking to him I bought the game and another game for myself

Today I told him this and he said
>"to think that i actually bragged to a friend that I had a "friend" that was going to get me [game] for 45 bucks.. truly feel like a fool.. Anyway, no worries, will be the last time. I'm learning."
I told him
>I never said that, I'm not rich, the entire time I was asking you if you wanted me to buy it and you pay it back and that didn't work out. You seemed to not want to do that so I bought it for myself, I told you all of this. I'm so confused right now.
After that he immediately went offline making me assume he's really upset at me and that our friendship might be over.
>>
File: 1453848792530.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1453848792530.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
>>26051377
>What's getting you down, tonight, /r9k/?
I don't even know to be honest.
I constantly think about killing myself. The only reason I don't is because I don't want to be even more of a disappointment to my family than I already am.
I don't even know why I want to though. At the end of the day my life isn't even that bad. But for some reason I just can't get the thoughts out of my head.
>>
>>26051512
I still do it without lube...... What's wrong with your dick anon????
>>
>>26051512
fapping without using love breaks your penis? wut?
>>
>>26051512
Nigga explain
>>
>>26051803
>>26050781

See the image the guy I quoted posted. Looks kind of like that only not to that extent.
>>
File: 1429777222954.jpg (48KB, 559x331px) Image search: [Google]
1429777222954.jpg
48KB, 559x331px
>>26051377
>What's getting you down, tonight, /r9k/?
It's 4:30am here and I have a job interview at 9:30am.

They've asked to see some documents and I haven't printed them off. The interview is supposed to be an hour long. I'm not going to go, but I still have to get dressed and leave the house for a couple of hours to convince my parents that I went.

I can't take another one of these interviews only to be told that I didn't make the cut. I'm going to sit in my car for a couple of hours and shitpost here, then come home and get drunk.
>>
>>26051778
I hear eating better, exercising more, sleeping on a regular schedule, getting enough sun/Vitamin D and having meaningful conversations with people help.
>>
>>26051842
i jerk off all the time and i don't have that

doesn't look that bad though
>>
>>26051377
The fact that I'll never be anyone's first choice. You think that someone cares about you, but they care about someone else more.
>>
>>26051728
Can anyone chime in on this?
>>
File: 1407544949044.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1407544949044.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>the thought of your hands
>on his chest makes my stomach itch
>and I see pictures now
>of the two of you and it makes me sick

>and damn I love you
>damn I love you
>damn I love
>and damn I love, damn I love, damn I love, damn I love you
>>
>>26052193
Yeah, sounds like your "friend" is a moron. Even if he thinks that you should have got the game for him, he should be able to not be a cunt and realise that everything was misunderstood. It's not even a big deal, just a goddamn game.
>>
>>26051728
>(I assumed he got that I meant I'll give it to him free of charge
This should be "I assumed he got that I meant I won't give it to him free of charge", I really didn't expect him to act as if I promised it

>>26052323
I see him in real life so I'll try to talk to him about it if he lets me and make sure he gets that it was a misunderstanding. If after that he's still pissed at me then that's that I guess.
>>
jesus christ i miss you N. i always loved you. i'm sorry. please never forget what we had.
>>
>>26051377
I have a girlfriend who loves me but I'm basically addicted to cock, and I might end up ditching the love of my life for the sissy lyfe
>>
>>26051728
He's a fucking pussy holy shit. Fuck him.
>>
>>26052735
How/why do you have a girlfriend in the first place?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.