[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Boyfriend and I live together > One day We come home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

> Boyfriend and I live together
> One day We come home to two black guys robbing the place.
> They force us at gun point to perform oral sex on them.
> They record it and tell us to not to go the cops.
> Of course we do. Although we don't tell them that my boyfriend was forced as well.
> Police never find the guys.
> The police suggested that we go to therapy.
> My boyfriend goes for two month and "Is over it."
> It takes me about 8.
> Around that time my boyfriend comes out a trans.
>>
>>26050613

This is why you should get an alarm system.
>>
>>26050613
> Boyfriend
Fuck off normie I'm glad it happened
>>
>>26050613
>not having your own gun and making dead nignog stew
Now you sucked off a nigger and your bf is a fairy
>>
>>26050613
Yes, because we all believe your racebait story.
>>
Should've lived in a better apartment complex with plenty of security cameras and open space. My apartment will never be robbed.
>>
100% believe this story

what kind of house do you live in? why was it so insecure? didn't you do any penetration testing when you looked at the place before renting/buying it?
>>
>>26050613
>cuck meme
>black meme
>trans meme
>I'm a female meme
8/10
I'm quite generous with ratings.
Also good example of the cancer killing this board.
>>
> Dated boyfriend for 6 years. So try to be supportive.
> As time goes on he/she get's gayer and gayer.
> Then he/she starts taking hormones pills.
>His/self penis stops working,
> Our relationship starts to tank,
> Boyfriend brings up the idea of bringing in another guy.
> A black guy.
> I say no and we end up having a huge fight,
> A few days later walking in on him/her fucking a black guy.
> Break up with him and everybody blames me for not being supportive.
>>
>>26050613
Can your bf still sexually satisfy you? Is the bbc cuck meme real?
>>
>>26050766
> Dated boyfriend
Fuck off normalfag
>>
J-sus, the dude has gonne full faggot about being forced to suck dick. That's why I believe people who hate gays do it because they fear their inner one. I might be an aspie, but at least I have pride in being 100% man.

This shit sounds like some sick joke, maybe as bad as a girlfriend being raped and becoming a whore whiling to go after the rapist or something.
>>
>>26050817
People like you need to be hanged
>>
>>26050817
Is this ironic or just retarded?
>>
>>26050613
lol
am i the only one just waiting for a fight?
I'd love to justifiably stomp on someone's neck
>>
>>26050838

Hey, what I did wrong other than to answer to bait? Are you afraid of your inner gay, be any means?
>>
>>26050892
>if you hate faggots you are one
Exactly the kind of annoying cunt I hate the most
>>
>>26050766
>he/she
Bait or no, about the time someone encourages you to start fucking dindus is about the time you should know they've got mental issues.
>>
>>26050916

I'm just not a very hateful person I guess, and the only explanation I see for some people hating fags is that it hit too close to home to their deeply guarded male pride.
>>
>>26050957
No shit it's why I broke up with him.
>>
>>26051012
Or maybe it's because fags are disgusting obnoxious fuckers that don't leave anyone alone
>>
>>26051165

What abou them that's so different from other non gay obnoxious faggots? I mean, can't you just like "dude, ur anoying, could you like, fuck off asap?"
>>
>>26050613
Plot twist: he was the one who invited Jamal and Tyrone
>>
>not carrying a gun.
No sympathy
>>
>>26050766
you should have broken up with him as soon as he came out, and told him of his delusion. I'd say he should see a psychiatrist, but they would just prescribe more hormones and encourage his sick fantasies. it's sad that we live in a time where the only treatment for a major mental disorder is to let it continue till it destroys the patient
>>
>>26050726
Why would they need to? The niggers penetration tested both the house and the OP's boyfriend.
>>
>>26051376
We were together for a long time. I didn't want to throw it away. Also didn't understand at the start want being trans really meant.
>>
>>26051495
he's the one who threw the relationship away t b h. if your partner suddenly decides they're something they can never be, and refuse to logically examine their delusions, it's time to go
>>
>gun owners taking the bait
So this is how the Republican party works.
>>
Fucked up situation. Was in a similar one, not as bad but burglars forced me and my roommate to have sex. Was humiliating and traumatic, I felt bad for her since she was in a relationship. Least the cops caught our burglars, they too were black.
>>
>>26051698
>not just raping the bitches.
Either cuck niggers or smart niggers for wanting no trace of them being there.
>they got caught.
Oh, cucks.
>>
>>26051739
Apparently it's a thing. The force people to do sexual stuff record it. Then they either sell it or use it for blackmail.
>>
>>325325681
> boyfriend
I think you mean girl friend, I'm so triggered right now
>>
>your boyfriend enjoyed being forced to suck niggercock at gunpoint so much that he decided to become a woman
>>
>>26050613
This...is why I carry a heater
>>
>>26050714
Yea really what the hell with 2 people sharing a 1br or a studio you should easily be able to afford a safe location
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.