[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start dating 6/10 from work (cute face, chubby, tiny tits,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: pepe train.gif (392KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
pepe train.gif
392KB, 600x396px
>start dating 6/10 from work (cute face, chubby, tiny tits, nice butt)
>been with a lot of dudes, says I'm the only non douchebag she's dated because I'm full beta male
>she takes my virginity
>things are going great
>suddenly she dumps me over facebook because of personal issues (anxiety, insecurities, abandonment issues so she thinks I'll leave her when I didn't plan on it)
>know she needs space but I keep pestering her and she's getting more and more cold
>really feeling shit over it all

what do, she said she still loves me and wants to get back together when she's over this rut, but she gave me a 2 month figure, like shit man, that's a long time and she told me that it wouldn't be fair to ask me to wait for her and wanted us to be friends, and at first I was like fuck no but then I realized that was childish and said sure we can be friends. SO I can't help feeling it's over.

Help I don't want to be alone for valentine's day.
>>
File: 1452147822996.jpg (52KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1452147822996.jpg
52KB, 251x251px
>>26047297
>she said she still loves me and wants to get back together when she's over this rut, but she gave me a 2 month figure

>she's going to fuck other guys for two months and then get back with you

you'll reach your sense and cut contact any minute now

you can be friends years down the line if you still care by that point but all it's going to do now is make you feel like shit
>>
Forget about her because she's already a write-off.don't be friends .let her know you're available but it's her problem

if you let her dictate the rules you'll forever be dragged through the mud with this female horseshit. Got to let them know you're the stronger party
>>
>>26047297
Hahaha my sides you said "6/10" and "chubby" haha whos scale are you on nigga, let me read the rest of this filth you wrote
>>
>>26047297
You stupid asshole. She doesn't want anything to do with you anymore cause you're too beta. Sorry to say it bud but she played you like a fucking fiddle so my advice is to just move on. DONT be friends with her DONT contact her and (this is important) DONT FALL FOR HER PITY PARTY SHIT! Wish you the best in moving on OP
>>
>>26047348
What this faggot said OP, also he will still be crushing on her 10 years from now, 6/10 kek
>>
>>26047297
She probably went crawling back to one of her douchebag aka Chad bfs. She's probably making fun of you right now.
>>
>>26047297
Listen to the advice here you stupid beta, shes bored with you getting cock elsewhere and is trying to minimise crushing your pathetic heart, move the fuck on NOW
>>
>>26047297
EARTH TO OP, her RUT is Chads mother fucking DICK
>>
File: 1312904053099.png (90KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1312904053099.png
90KB, 480x477px
fuck.

I can't.

she can't be with chad I don't believe it.
>>
>>26047515
KEK
UU
CC
KK
>>
>>26047297
i had a girl do that to me once, turns out she was cheating and was too nice to leave me brutally so she lied
>>
Elaborate. Has she had many boyfriends through failed relationships, or is she a straight up slut?

If she's really going through a crisis, and isn't a slut, you might as well get back with her when she's normal again. Not like you'll have another gf in 2 months or 2 years. Be sure to use protection. You don't want an STD.
>>
it doesnt matter what advice we give this cuck beta loser.
Don't go back. move on. she is fucking someone else, etc.
they never listen.
>>
>>26047790
she is pretty slutty and has had many failed relationships, including ours now I guess.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna wait and see if she ever initiates conversation with me and see where that goes. I also guess I'll be needing to get tested, because she didn't trust condoms.

If I have an STD I would be full cuck.
>>
>>26047902
>I also guess I'll be needing to get tested, because she didn't trust condoms.
You're a complete moron
>>
>>26047987
I know I just wanted my first time to be raw.

though I couldn't cum then or the other time we did it. so shit.
>>
>>26047297
>she needs space
They never "need space". They just want nothing more to do with you. If they haven't already broken up with you, then they want to.
Needing "space" can also be because of a guilty conscience. They're avoiding you because of something they've done.
>>
>>26047297
>know she needs space but I keep pestering her and she's getting more and more cold
Think OP, do you think she would say that to Brad Pitt?
>>
>>26047374
Did you read the rest, and the other posts? It was gold.
>>
>>26047902
>she didn't trust condoms
Wat. There's nothing to lose by using a condom.

So she thinks she'll still get a disease or pregnant using one? That would still happen without the condom.
>>
>>26048018
I have to say, I bet she was great in the sack and you didn't take full advantage. Too bad. At least you're not a virgin anymore, OP.
>>
>>26048410
Okay trust wasn't the right word to use. She just doesn't like them.
>>
>>26048457
She gave great head, could deepthroat and everything.

I'm not really sad because I'm lusting for her though.
>>
File: Genital Warts info.png (911KB, 960x1316px) Image search: [Google]
Genital Warts info.png
911KB, 960x1316px
>>26047902
>>26048018
>she said "I don't trust condoms"
>letting this dumb bitch give you an STD cause she prefers other, less reliable contraceptives
>trusting her contraceptive to work
>didn't even get to cum bareback
>gained nothing for putting your life at risk

LOL
>>
>>26048592
You know what, I've come around. Don't listen to us. As long as you understand that girl is not relationship material, you should try and see if you can hit that one more time, this time finish the job. And wear a condom, for fucks sake.
>>
>>26048613
She wasn't on birth control either.

The method of contraceptive would have been the pull out method.
>>
>>26048665
How the hell am I going to do that? I believe that she's in a rough spot emotionally.
>>
>>26047297
Don't worry anon, she totally didn't have another mans dick down her throat before she sent you that fb msg
>>
retard

>>>>>>>>>>>>>/adv/

>In addition, advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on /adv/ - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively.
>>
>>26047297
Seriously don't waste your time on this fucking whore. The chances are she's fucking dudes left right and centre and 2 months from now you expect her to just stop and say "hey! that beta dude was pretty nice, imma get back together!"
>>
File: 1386478399037.jpg (52KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1386478399037.jpg
52KB, 612x612px
>>26047297
>>know she needs space
SHE NEEDS SPACE TO SUCK A TON OF COCK.
Nigger why do you want to date someone who doesn't actually want to be monogamous and is scared of not getting the most she can from the cock buffet?

While you're crying here about your "relationship" she's sucking cock RIGHT NOW.

Don't pine over this retarded skank.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.