[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motorcycle talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: 2014-suzuki-hayabusa_1600x0w.jpg (184KB, 1600x934px) Image search: [Google]
2014-suzuki-hayabusa_1600x0w.jpg
184KB, 1600x934px
So, are the memes about women loving guys who ride motorcycles true? I mean I can see how they are great for dates. If you drive the girl there you immediately have to break the touch barrier since she has to hold onto you tightly. Also it's exciting for her and girls are all about that shit.

And besides girls, they look like a blast to ride. Any robots drive em?
>>
Rode sport bikes for ten years, just recently sold mine. It's not gonna get you laid, riding with a passenger sucks.
>>
What this guy said >>26046790

Also, since I ride a Dual Sport bike, girls always say "oh nice dirt bike anon, is that legal?"
>>
I've been riding for 10 years but I'm still a virgin. Some are curious about it but most just find it scary or generally disapprove of it.
>>
if youre gay get a bike

youll pull dudes like mad
>>
File: Russian_Soldier.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_Soldier.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Sure will, the people claiming no are either old farts or fat blobs.

https://youtu.be/aWqnRxLkjSY?t=41s

https://youtu.be/rLIS5tcCUGE?t=1m28s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhJodf-dDQ

https://youtu.be/52Rj9YPbxmE?t=6m36s

https://youtu.be/0rFYirqREnU?t=4m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Uqrv8J8sc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4xjfJebcyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVAUIFRIeGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7nRyZpU-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDc6PPaWAVk
>>
its fun but pillion passangers give you a bad back and they can't really feel the bike because they're not operating it so have no clue how much to lean and the only chicks you're gonna pick up are gonna be fat and you're gonna look fucking retarded together on a bike
>>
File: 2bike.jpg (125KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
2bike.jpg
125KB, 1334x750px
>>26047972
2bh more guys ask me about my bike and are enthusiastic about it than girls
>>
>>26047972
>>26048065

I can't even get guys to talk to me about my bike. I think I'm just too socially awkward or never meet people who care about them.
>>
nice crotch rocket
>>
>>26048065
>only female comment i ever got was a rhetorical " can i have a ride? :D"

>dude i use to ride
>is that a 600
>i would ride but i dont trust other drivers
>why do you wear that jacket? :D

>>26048184
when people talk to me i just quickly answer and contine applying gear until im insulated from the normality
>>
File: 111.jpg (2MB, 3088x1740px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
2MB, 3088x1740px
>Bahhh why wont girls like my bike
>it's a disgusting old piece of shit dual-sport that sounds like a fart can

Sorry, don't have that problem.
>>
>>26046388
>women loving guys who ride motorcycles true?
dumb skanks like motorcycles so they're good if all you want is a root
>>
>>26048215

Fun though.

>>26048224
>when people talk to me i just quickly answer and contine applying gear until im insulated from the normality

Now you mention it there really isn't that much to talk about is there. Riding is a good way to insulate yourself from people you don't really want to talk to.
>>
>>26048274
its so nice when you get a tinted visor and completely separate yourself from evryone

>>26048252
edgy as that tail
>>
>>26048390
>edgy as that tail

You are the equivalent of a fat moron buying an old beat to shit (90's) BMW and then wondering why it isn't getting him any pussy even though it's got BMW plastered all over it.

Absolute dumb shit.
>>
>>26048414
Old motorcycles can be pretty damn beautiful m8
>>
>>26048513
Your shitty dual-sport isn't one of those examples, you convict. Don't shift the goal posts.
>>
>>26048414
>tfw str8 pipe sport bike

twas just bants m80o no need to knot your pantsu
>>
> looks like assisted suicide
> feels like a terrifying roller coaster
> doesn't attract girls
> can't use under, even, mild unfavourable weather

no idea how anyone can compensate with a crotch rocket
>>
>>26048558

Have you ever thought women aren't exactly as boring and mentally old as you are? sport-bikes are fun for both the driver and the passenger. Those crying are butterflies, I've been on 3-4 hour rides on an R6 that has a very aggressive riding position compared to a lot of other super-sports with no problems besides just a tad bit of a sore wrist which went away almost 20 minutes after getting off.

Women can always sit in a shitty old boring car with 4 wheels, they don't always get to ride on the back of a motorcycle.
>>
>>26048252
>sounds like a fart can

Not with my CZR exhaust, now it sounds like a screaming fucking animal.

also nice R6

Don't hate on my DR650, it's widely considered to be one of the best in it's class. Plus you can't go wrong with dat 90's aesthetic
>>
>>26048615
>DR650, it's widely considered to be one of the best in it's class
the faggot class?
>>
>>26048615
It's a thumper, you aren't impressing anyone with that sound.
>>
File: 1153641979_wbhek-xl.jpg (84KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
1153641979_wbhek-xl.jpg
84KB, 627x353px
>>26048522
Not that guy, i agree it looks like shit. You can't deny pic related is sexy af though
>>
>>26048710
Are you R6Anon?

I don't know why you're so mad over the idea of dual sports. Someone on a KTM cuck you or something?

>>26048719
I dunno man, it's pretty cool sounding with the new pipe on it. Not as crazy as say, a Nuda, but it's still got a pretty sweet note for what it is.
>>
>>26048603
>Woman aren't boring
They like to be entertained, but they themselves are quite boring.
>>
>>26048741

This whole thread is what girls think, we may think picture related looks sexy as fuck but to a female it probably won't.

In my experience I've found sport-bikes to be the eye pleaser when it comes to females.

>>26048757
>Are you R6Anon?

That wasn't my post.
>>
>>26048757
you strayn by any chance?
>>
>>26048780
In general girls/people who don't know anything about bikes either like newer sport/supersport bikes or harleys. I knew that when I got the DR650 I wouldn't really turn any heads except for people wondering why that asshole was riding a super loud dirt bike down the road for.

Honestly I don't really want a girl (or anyone) riding pillion because as other anons have pointed out, it changes how the bike handles drastically and if they're a big pussy, you might make them panic and that could end in a crash or turn them off to riding ever again. My little brother was shifting around too much and almost made us lowside.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 770x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 770x574px
I ride a Buell X1, it's a really fun bike, tons of torque and the v-twin rips at any RPM. It's not gonna outrun an R1 but they really made that Harley engine do some crazy shit
>>
>>26048853
Nah, merikan
>>
File: 1453258486508.jpg (946KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1453258486508.jpg
946KB, 608x1070px
>>26048224
>>only female comment i ever got was a rhetorical " can i have a ride? :D"
>rhetorical

Holy shit this guy knows.

Try being black with a motorcycle. I feel outcasted from society. Women don't treat me like a lesser anymore, I get attention from hot girls. However they are still humilaited to bring me around their family.

>" DUDE JUST BANG THEM XDDD"

they don't want to fuck me. People tell me I am physically attractive all the time, I'm a scientist under 25 graduated college great pay 60k+. Literally nothing helps. I'm skinny so all i get is

>"DUDE HIT THE GYM XDDD"

I know black guys who hit the gym, and got big, that get less attention from women from me, it literally didn't help their situation.

The only thing that will help me is money.

> live in poor neighborhood during college no friends
girls hate me

> parents get me apartment during college suddenly shitload of "friends" great social life
girls don't hate me anymore, but finally admit they don't date me because I'm black
> lease ends I go back having no friends
completely ostracized again, even with a well paying job, just because I'm black , and didn't move out. I'm 6'0.

Only if I was a professional athlete, successful entertainer, or rich parents would I have any hope
>>
>>26048741
That is a beautiful bike
>>
>>26048920
well im black but in a black country so that doesnt apply to me but she dint even stop walking when she said it mang :(
>>
File: Lx3pN6I.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Lx3pN6I.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>26046388
kawasaki er6n (650cc) reporting in. It's more like a "street bike" rather than sport/racing but I live it.

I'm saving money for a kawa. zx6r or maybe a honda cbr 600.

What do you think, OP?
>>
>>26048889
Should take the windscreen off, would look much nicer.
>>
>>26048869
>Honestly I don't really want a girl (or anyone) riding pillion because as other anons have pointed out, it changes how the bike handles drastically and if they're a big pussy, you might make them panic and that could end in a crash or turn them off to riding ever again.

Depends, when giving them a quick ride like you should be doing in the first place. Especially if you want in her pants it isn't too far off. Especially if you explain to her before hand what needs to be done and to lean with your body. Never get off without you expecting it and ready etc..

I only do long rides with people who have experience.

>>26048995

600RR if for commuting, owned a 636.
>>
>>26049073
Yeah good point. There's a college nearby where I live, might try to hide my autism and pick up girls sometime. Since I've committed the crime of owning a dual sport it might not work out but maybe some girls saw that Place Beyond The Pines movie and will think of me as Ryan Gosling's character
>>
Anyone else done some long distance touring? I did 4300 miles through Europe last summer. Took me 6 weeks.
>>
>>26049131

Do it in the city, on the weekends preferably. Perhaps with someone else if you have a friend who rides. Don't be that guy who parks in front of a shop, curve, gas station. And does nothing but stand in front of his bike with his arms crossed waiting for people to approach him thinking hes an angel from heaven.

Talk to people, your friend, drink coffee, seem occupied. See social.

Don't seem like a freak.
>>
File: SHNF.jpg (548KB, 1080x1845px) Image search: [Google]
SHNF.jpg
548KB, 1080x1845px
>>26049212
Longest distance I did was a 2 hour sprint up a highway to go to a national forest in my State. By the time we headed back, it was dark and windy as hell. First time ever riding in those conditions on a highway for an extended period of time, I legitimately thought I was gonna die. The adrenaline was just constant and it was fucking amazing in a weird way. Wanna start doing multi day and multi week trips, maybe even take some time off and just ride around for like 2 or 3 months.
>>
>>26049272

I once did a trip from Bristol to Cornwall (UK) and when I arrived there it was dark and basically the middle of a storm. That was pretty horrible, but I took it slow and somehow survived. The roads there are very twisty, narrow and unlit.

>Wanna start doing multi day and multi week trips

I'd recommend it. Great fun and easier than you think. I basically lived out of two panniers, a top box and tank bag for 6 weeks and it was just fine. I had done a couple of shorter trips before though, just over a few days.
>>
>>26049272
>>26049412

The only annoying thing was that it's kinda expensive, especially if you're on your own and can't share accomodation/food costs. Petrol and tolls also cost a lot, although I gather it's a lot cheaper in the US.
>>
>>26046388
Jesus, you vagcuckss are pathetic
>>
>>26049267
>. Don't be that guy who parks in front of a shop, curve, gas station. And does nothing but stand in front of his bike

Wait.... Don't be like this guy?

Who the fuck are you supposed to be?
>>
>>26049492

Do you look 9/10?
>>
>>26049437
Gas is anywhere from 1.50 a gallon to 2.50 right now, so that's not bad. I also have a tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping roll along with some other backpacking equipment I could probably use for the trip as well and just rough it most nights. I've done my fair share of hiking and camping so I'm not too worried about being inna elements. Only thing I'd need to worry about is food.
>>
>>26049505
I'm not gonna post my face but I'd say I'm not half bad looking. People have seen me on /o/'s daily bike thread. I even have bad tattoos on my hand and arms

But no, I am going to be social.
>>
It will make you seem like more of a Chad, but it ultimately won't do you much good for getting women if you don't know what to do when they approach you.

It does, however, have a good number of benefits on its own. More independent and versatility than public transportation; cheaper than a car when purchasing, maintaining, and refueling; easy to find parking because of a relatively small size; and when you're zooming along you look cool and free.

On the other hand they're horrifying in the rain (although Vietnam seems to drive them in fucking monsoons just fine,) you'll need a saddlebag to carry around luggage, you need to wear a helmet and shit unless you want the slightest accident to maim you, and they're easier to steal if you have ethnics around.
>>
>>26049867
Riding in the rain isn't so bad, just wear waterproof gear and don't go as hektik in the corners
>>
>>26049513

I camped for 90% of the nights (on campsites), but it still adds up. If you can stay somewhere for free though that'll help a lot.
>>
>>26049505
THIS ISN'T ME ---> >>26049594
I'm 8/10
>>
>>26049909
Oh nah dude I didn't mean campsites, I meant finding some field and asking the property owner if I can tent up for the night or pulling off on some side road and setting up in some bushes and stuff like that. I'll probably have to drop some $$ on a campsite or hotel every once in a while though for sure. I'll make sure I keep that in my budget. I gotta get the bike set up for a long distance tour, first. Already set up a phone/gps mount and wired a USB charger to it, now I just need some better tires, pannier/tail bags, windshield, and maybe some more lighting.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.