[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guys say women want buff men >Get buff, women don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1398052714768.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1398052714768.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>Guys say women want buff men
>Get buff, women don't pay any attention to me
>Guys say women love great fashion and a good haircut!
>Get trendy clothes and hair style, women still don't pay attention to me
>Guys say women love firefighters,marines and emt's.
>I was already a marine and women previously ignored me, became a firefighter/volunteer EMT
>Women ignore me in my uniform, in fact they ignore me more on 911 calls
>Guys say Women love money!
>Get a decent job at a logistics company making 50K dispatching trailers
>Women still ignore me or want nothing to do with me.
>Now I'm 29 have 80K saved up and still a virgin.

I just don't get it. Honest to god am I in some sort of Matrix simulation, where all of you are just here to test how long women can ignore me?

I just....I actually am at a loss for words.

I have average looks, I was a vet, I was a firefighter, I was buff(though I'm back to otter swimmingmode because of work) I take care of myself I don't drink, I don't smoke I'm not abusive or violent.
>>
File: 1336174694744.jpg (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1336174694744.jpg
67KB, 250x250px
>>26046205
Women at work, in the military and now at college just ignore me. I tried talking to them but they always seem pre-occupied. I tried the whole social circle with friends thing but it seems like no one knows a single girl or if they are single it's because they are trying to hook up with another guy.
>>
reminder that nothing is more pathetic than a male virgin over the age of twenty

girls can sense your desperation for pussy and it turns them off, you're like a puppydog not a man
>>
>>26046205
If you made it in the Marines and managed to stay a virgin that's all your fucking fault. Service members fuck like rabbits, especially on deployment
>>
honestly OP, you sound like a prick

probably just an ugly cunt. Post your photo or fuck off.
>>
>>26046433
I can understand fucking the local whores like rabbits but most bases are in the middle of no where America or some desert.
>>
>>26046205
Yes. You are lost in the matrix. Good looks and good money don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing. What attracts women is CONFIDENCE. Even STUPID CONFIDENCE beats INSECURE INTELLECT every day.

Take the red pill, comrade. Pick up "The Game" by Neill Strauss. It'll set you on the right path.
>>
>>26046484
I agree, op is an entitled edgelord who thinks women should fuck him for doing things. He should check his privilege
>>
>>26046205

Let me guess, you are 5'5
>>
>>26046514
I can promise you confidence don't mean shit if your ugly.
>>
what makes a man attractive is almost completely out of our control, it's something your born with. yeah looking good will increase your chances but only if you actually have "it", and if you do have "it" a girlfriend will practically happen on its own.

that's why there can be 300 lb autistic bronies with girlfriends yet attractive money-wise firefighter virgins.

either learn how to fake "it" or die alone like the rest of us.
>>
File: 1401750602409.jpg (86KB, 584x601px) Image search: [Google]
1401750602409.jpg
86KB, 584x601px
>>26046541
5'11

SO CLOSE, BUT YET SO FAR. IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER
>>
>>26046205
What is your height ?
bloOKpzkha
>>
all of that will appeal to a gay guy. I'll be your bf no homo :)
>>
>>26046563
honestly the worst height, you're too short for girls that like tall guys and too tall for girls that have a manlet fetish
>>
>>26046205
So what do you look like? Post your picture and see if /r9k/ sees you as worthy for women.
>>
>>26046583
>>26046563

Fuck off with this meme
zrbzr
>>
File: 1406258566177.jpg (259KB, 393x829px) Image search: [Google]
1406258566177.jpg
259KB, 393x829px
>>26046583
>Seen a hot white girl with a nice ass with a short black dude
She was 5'1, he was 5'0. I actually wanted to throw his submanlett ass out the window
>>
>>26046604
>he has to stand in order to type on the keyboard
>he needs a high chair in order to see the monitor
>>
>>26046205

OP, what you're not getting is that thirst is pussy kryptonite.
>>
>>26046205
You fell for the oldest normie trick in the book

>just do this one more thing, now just do this one more thing, just be yourself

That's not how it works. You're just not in the top 20% of men genetically and nothing you do will change that

The only thing you could possibly do is change society so that women are not given the option of being hypergamous polyamorous sluts but instead must be in monogamous submissive relationships

Society has degraded. Rome has fallen.

take the black pill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>26046205
I'm at a loss too. I can only guess there is something in your personality.

Or maybe you just had bad luck. That can happen. There's always going to be some guy who fails at every opportunity despite having good prospects simply due to bad luck. You might be that one in a million, anon.
>>
>>26046616
why not do it then bruh?
>>
File: 1422544888196.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1422544888196.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>26046205
Guess what retard, maybe you should start living for yourself instead of desperately trying to get laid. Stop falling for the women jew.
>>
>>26046818
Ummm excuse Ummm excuse, please stop saying retard, it's anti-sematic
>>
>>26046846
Shit. I'm sorry.
Dummy*
Stop falling for the women jew, you goshdarn dummy.
>>
>>26046818
Where have I seen that cat before?
>>
>>26046889
Fuck if i know.
Tom and Jerry?
>>
>>26046205
You obviously haven't been here long enough to realize that average looks == ugly looks. You could be overrating yourself, but even if your were legitimately, factually, and empiriciallay at the above average spectrum of looks, that would still put you at the low end of the scale according to women. They are onky attracted to the top 10%, anything else is settling after waiting until the last minute for something better.
>that scene in Breaking Bad
>yea, it took me awhile to turn your mom around, but I finally wooed her
>mfw she was desperately waiting for anyone better like a last call before she spoils
>mfw that's what every relationship is like
>>
>>26046930

This; women are a bit like food in the grocery store, priced at 8/10 but when its a qeek from expiry it'll go half off.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.