[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >standing outside of class, waiting for other class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1444565749100.png (273KB, 346x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444565749100.png
273KB, 346x311px
>Be me
>standing outside of class, waiting for other class to leave
>cutie from my class walks past
>looks directly in my eyes and says:
>hey how's it going

Is it happening, or am I just being autistic?

She never said anything to anyone else but me.
>>
She wants you nigga. Just go up to her when she's not looking and rub your dick in her hair. It works EVERY time.
>>
I think she was just being polite.
>>
>>26045066
>>Be me

You've said it now anon, some triggered autist will come rushing in at any moment and accuse you of being reddit
>>
File: 1453703768703.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453703768703.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>26045066
no idea,

but i doubt it
>>
>>26045066

if it was anything, you will fuck it up. Nothing to worry about
>>
>>26045161
That's what I thought, but it was preemptive; like she had thought about what she would say to me.

>>26045208
Fuck you nigger, I'll figure something out.

I was actually taken aback, because most women aren't so forthcoming with their words.
Women usually are timid and initiative in speaking matters.
>>
please respond
the jews did 9/11
>>
>>26045451
I hear your call m8
We all know the Jewish overlord Trump did it all
>>
>>26045605
Trump works for the kikes, ya dingus.
Get your stereotypes right.
>>
>>26045351
nah, this is normal don't fall into the beta trap of thinking that a hey hows it going means "she wants the d" you dense motherfucker god
>>
>>26046111
That's what was going through my head during the incident, but I caught eye contact with her in class by accident.
>>
I usually try not to over think things, because when I do it ends in dissapointment
>>
are you really that stupid? don't listen to any of these faggots, trust me, i'm a normie. She's into you, you said it yourself; she never talked to anyone else but you, go for it dude!
>>
>>26046371
IF I were to listen to you, what would I say next time I see her?

>Hi, I'm anon, I have genital warts; wanna have sex?
>>
>>26046560
No. What the fuck faggot. Play it cool for gods sake. Come on like you're in love (yes that's what i say when I love a chick ok, fuck you) abd she's going to immediately fuck you off. I'm guessing you're atleast a 7, smart? youre in highschool right? Probably 15-18, quiet type, still has an OK friend group? You get your work done and do pretty well? Tell me about yourself and I'll tell you where to go from there.
>>
>>26047037
Listen up faggot.

>24
>Junior in college
>8-9 on looks
>smart, witty
>quiet, unless provoked

I think it's somewhat unprofessional to hit on people in class, so I just ignore most girls.
>>
>>26046111
>nah, this is normal don't fall into the beta trap of thinking that a hey hows it going means "she wants the d" you dense motherfucker god

I think you are the beta one here. It is you who shows a lack of understanding for getting women. A woman shows interests in you if she makes eye contact with you and tries to start conversations with you. If she thinks you are unattractive she will look away from you right away and will not start conversations with you. OP should say to her "I want to take you on a date" and if she is interested she will say yes, and if not then he can chalk it up to her just being unusually friendly towards strangers she shows no interest in, in other words, arbitrary.
>>
>>26045066
Did you respond or just cower? Maybe she just thinks you look lonely and depressed.
>>
>>26047587
this desu
I've been tricked way too many times by girls who felt nothing but pity towards me
Maybe it's just because I'm literally autistic and could never tell
>>
>>26047627
>Maybe it's just because I'm literally autistic and could never tell

Yes that is exactly it. Why don't you leave it to unimpaired and experienced people to advise OP in relationship advice.
>>
>>26047651
rude pham
>>
>>26047666
It's not rude, it's reality. I am helping OP to not be ill-advised by people not qualified to give advice in this field of study, by either lack of experience or by a disorder like autism.
>>
she wants to humiliate you op
>>
File: Jpersonshunt1 (13).jpg (429KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Jpersonshunt1 (13).jpg
429KB, 825x1275px
>>26047587
I responded simply, but I was a bit shocked that a women would be so outspoken.
>>
>>26047202
Pic of this slut?
She wants some cock soon
Next time you hook eyes smile like you're about to fuck the shit out of her, do a small laugh, look back at her for 2-3 seconds, wink, fuckshit smile then go back to work. 90% guarentee this works 100% of the time.
Wear a good scent, don't listen to these fags that say you're a fag if you do.
That's all you need to do really seeing as you're an 8 or 9
She will most likely ask for your number after class, give her your phone to put hers in. Don't give her yours, this makes you alpha in controlis
>>
I'm not really from around here (mostly from /fit/, /lit/, and /int/), but I thought you anons might be able to help me out. There's a girl in my required weights class at uni who I've seen around my dorm. She's seems really shy, and rarely talks or is seen outside her room. She's a real qt, and just by the extreme level of whatever the female version of autism is, I suspect she may be a robot. I've tried talking to her a little when I see her, but it's been difficult.
>So my question: Is there a good way to determine if someone is a fembot?
As a sidenote, I should point out that I am by no means a chad, but I'm also not a robot. I can blend with the normies if I want to, and put about 50% effort into it last semester, but they're too complacent, sensitive, and dull for me. I'm also KHV, just like you anon.
>>
>>26048052
Still worried about the warts.

I've got an appointment set up to freeze em off, but I don't wanna spread them to anyone else.

I understand she's hot real-estate, and don't want to lose my opportunity.
>>
>>26048108
Generally, if she doesn't talk back to you, or give you some eye contact, it's O.V.
>>
>>26047775
Uh, where can I download that full comic? I'm missing a few pages.
>>
>>26045066
No you are just massively autistic. A girl talking to you =/= wanting the D
>>
>>26045066

Yes op. Shes mad about you. She wants to be fucked hard by op. Stop being a faggot and go for it.
>>
>>26048164
thanks for the tip anon, I tried talking to her in class today: "hey, your anonette right? I think I've seen you on my floor before. Dobson 2, right?", she just said something like "y-yeah" really quietly, then shyly halfsmiled at me, then looked back at the floor,etc.
Thanks for your help anon. I've got until march (it's a half semester course) to try and talk to her. Wish me luck.
>>
>>26048231
That's what I thought at first, but she made eye contact with me more than once.

>>26048192
Just do some basic searching on Google.
>>
>>26048289
I wish you luck, but be warned that she doesn't sound emotionally available to you.
>>
>>26048492
Damn, but as always, thank you for the advice. I'll do my best anyway, but now I have to go shitpost about old books none of my peers have read or will ever read and boil down rich cultures and diverse peoples into a few stereotypes so that I can make fun of them on the internet.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.