[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you people go day by day making the same shitty threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1453508964562.jpg (27KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1453508964562.jpg
27KB, 640x636px
How do you people go day by day making the same shitty threads every hour on the hour?

>women are scum
>fuck normies
>I'll never be Chad
>tfw no gf
>life is so hard

You do this shit everyday. The same damn threads. We get it at this point, so what the fuck are you going to do about it? How are you going to change yourself to improve your life? Complaining about the same shit every day clearly isn't helping, and blaming normies will only continue to make you feel worse.

>do something
>>
Nah your just a dumb cunt who needs to assimilate.
>>
this isn't a self help board
this is a board for us failures to wallow in misery
misery loves company and all that
>>
File: neetcuckpepe.jpg (38KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
neetcuckpepe.jpg
38KB, 390x390px
>>26044983
sounds like another wagecuck just got off of work
>>
File: 1380084742277.jpg (67KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1380084742277.jpg
67KB, 407x405px
>>26044983
If you weren't a brainded normie you would have seen that there is no escape and the ride never ends.
>>
Its only normies tryibg to act like robots bro. True robots either accepted the suffering, tried to better themselvrs or commited suicide. :)

Also, now that the board is full of normal people, you can see how filthy the normies really are, this site is full of unfiltered annonymous thoughts of chads and stacies. Have fun haha
>>
>>26045041
Why can't it be a self help board though? Alot of you claim to be very smart people and intellectual thinkers, yet you present alot of problems and little to no solutions.
>>
>>26044983
>You do this shit everyday. The same damn threads. We get it at this point, so what the fuck are you going to do about it? How are you going to change yourself to improve your life? Complaining about the same shit every day clearly isn't helping, and blaming normies will only continue to make you feel worse.

Why don't you fucking LURK and realize that this board is a containment zone for spillover from the big three troll boards when they get banned.

All posts below this one are interracial cuck bait.
>>
>>26045082
We are too lazy that's why. Also whats the point anyway?
>>
File: 1377493830907.jpg (60KB, 660x629px) Image search: [Google]
1377493830907.jpg
60KB, 660x629px
>tfw posting in a normie thread

it sure is great on the robot ninethousandone imageboards
>>
>>26045082
THIS

Even good looking confident people have insecurities (inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEE! CHAD!!)

There are very few of you who are actually disfigured. I'm not saying there isnt room for improvement but you're judging yourself a 3 when most of you are at least a 6.
>>
>>26045118
To get laid and possibly run a successful buiness, or at the very least maintain a healthy emotional and financial lifestyle.
>>
>>26045082

>>Why can't

Because that's not what it's intended to be. This is a place for us robots. So either join the group or >>>>>>>>>> /out/
>>
>>26045159
From what I understand, this is a board for original content. Not for the same pointless, depressing shit to be discussed every single fucking day.
>>
>>26045041
uh.... it's whatever people make it.

so if I make it a self help board it'll become one.

just because you're too pathetic to want to better yourself doesnt mean you get to go no it's not.

who the fuck are you to decide for me or others what this board is? you're just some smelly fat faggot hiding in his basement of his parents scared of the world because some girl rejected you 10 yrs ago.

get over yourself bruh you're nothing and will always be nothing and you'll never dictate anything in life. Hell if your hand could talk it'd file rape charges.

no go cry moar about your sekret club and pretend it matters.

oh wait this stopped being your sekret club 5yrs ago and you're the loser that cant improve and stay the same sorry fat fuck you were 5yrs ago...cept now you're not in hs you're just decaying in a basement

go cry bout how you're oppressed because staci wont love you for you when you are just shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-17-59-44.png (528KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-17-59-44.png
528KB, 1080x1920px
>>26045159
Look at this shit is original content
>>
>>26045157
not really that exciting desu. Sounds stupid and uninteresting
>>
>>26045307
Watching anime and fucking body pillows for the rest of your life sounds better?
>>
>>26045336
Dude, what is this, 2008 or something? Thats not a sterotypical robot anymore, get over it.
>>
>>26045479
It's what your likely to become.
>>
>>26045500
Your boring.. Assimilate or go to facebook. We are not going to change just for your personal comfort.
>>
>>26045537
I want you to change to help yourselves.
>>
>>26045233
tldr normie faglord
>>
>>26044983
Nasty plz stop posting black women
>>
Personally I feel that if woman are a problem for you then you are not a robot, you are more of a failed normie.
>>
>>26045082
An image board is not really the proper forum for the whole self help thing.

Yes, many here have similar problems. However, we aren't Legion, Many Yet One. We are individuals who have become sick for a complex of reasons unique to each of us.

Self help guides, the endless litany of empty platitudes, the things don't address the individual. That's why such things are met with such hostility here. We are all different, and our problems can't be reduced to something that can be rectified with a slogan or a step-by-step guide. But all of the "helpful" posters end up doing just that.

You don't know me, and so you can't help me. Perhaps you claim you'd like to. It's a nice sentiment, but it's also an empty one.
>>
>>26045157
Mediocre. World domination is a better goal.
>>
>>26044983
Ive only been on this board a few times and i can see that majority are sad, fat, useless, childish, lonely, and never going to make it. its depressing to witness
>>
>everyone who posts here is the same person
God what's it like to be an absolute dumbass
>>
>>26045577
Must suck being so braindead you cant take 20 seconds to read something. tl;dr is code for stupid person.

damn shame you're stupid
>>
>>26044983
i literally never make threads i just shift from thread to thread shitposting
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.