[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to a qt girl in my class. >we get along

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 11

File: 1451413737669.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1451413737669.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>start talking to a qt girl in my class.
>we get along pretty well until she mentions her ex boyfriend
>found out they had sex before
>I've been ignoring her ever since I found out that she isn't a virgin.

What am I supposed to do? She's asking me what's wrong and thinks someone close to me died. I'm afraid to tell her that I don't want to date her because she's not a virgin but at the same time don't want to lie and say I don't like her. I can't stand the thought of her having sex with another guy but don't want to be known as an asshole.
>>
File: 34534521.jpg (5KB, 178x203px) Image search: [Google]
34534521.jpg
5KB, 178x203px
>>26041936
>desu been feeling depressed, you're the only person I've told though so don't tell anyone

she'll hop on your dick and from there its easy sailing
>>
File: Kiyoshi_Fujino_Anime.jpg (24KB, 287x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyoshi_Fujino_Anime.jpg
24KB, 287x479px
>>26041936
>I'm afraid to tell her that I don't want to date her because she's not a virgin
Then don't date her, you can take advantage of the situation and fuck her though.
>>
Dude ur a fucking fag, WHO THE FUCK CARES
>>
You're setting yourself up to die a lonely virgin. I get it but it might be worth soldiering through the insecurity and dating this whore
>>
>>26042059
this. And why drop her completely? OP is definitely a retard
>>
>>26042059
A decent amount of people actually.
>>26042052
I'd rather not, I feel like I'd be no better than then genuine assholes if I did.
>>
I guess you could temporarily friendzone her and then try to drift apart. You could pretend that you two are incompatible personality-wise for some made up reason.

Lots of girls aren't virgins, and virgins above age 20 or so are tricky to find, especially if they're good-looking. Maybe you should give her a chance. I know that we're on /r9k/, but just because a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's a huge slut. If she's a pretty girl who likes you, maybe you'd be missing out.

But it's really up to you. A dealbreaker is a dealbreaker.
>>
>>26041936
>I've been ignoring her ever since I found out that she isn't a virgin.

And these robots wonder why they never have sex.
>>
>>26041985
Lol this isn't some meme movie
>>
>>26042096
It's not really insecurity but if she is my gf I feel like she is mine and I don't want her to have been touched before. Would you want a used phone? You might be okay with it but you really want a new one.
>>
>>26042116
you are genuinely an asshole regardless.
You need to sort out your fucking values mate, decide which you want more. You can't have both.
>>
>>26042203
Why am I an asshole? I'm pretty nice to people, but there are things I just can't accept.
>>
>>26041985
>tfw literally being honest with my self-esteem issues and depression got me a gf

it can work sometimes
>>
>>26042238
Because you started ignoring someone because you don't want to fuck them anymore. Means that was literally the only reason you showed interest in them. Pretty chaddy behavior, bro.
>>
>>26042290
Well I'd be fine as just friends but I can tell she likes me and thinks that I like her. Could I still sort of friend zone her?
>>
>>26042175
You're kinda treating women like it's supposed to be pure submissive object that's made for you. It's not. It's a woman. A human being. People have sex. You didn't. That's your on problem. You should know women have easy mode so yeah, you're not gonna find too many female virgins. I understand it's your preference, but if you're really lonely then why care? I just hope you're a virgin yourself . Or else you'll be a fucking hypocrite .
>>
>>26042386
I'm a virgin, I'm nowhere near lonely enough that I'll date a girl who isn't. Also I realize they aren't objects but the whole used car idea definitely holds some truth. Not to mention I couldn't get the thought of some other guy fucking her out of my head.
>>
I can't stand the thought of her having sex with another guy but don't want to be known as an asshole.

Simple solution: stop being an asshole.
>>
>>26042116
DUDE get over your insecure bitch self, people have sex its what they do...
You better come to terms with dating girls who have came all over another guys cock.... And if ur in highschool don't worry you kids don't even know how to have sex, be prepared to disappoint women in the bed room for the next few years... Once you come to terms you'll be like "did u cum? Doesn't matter I did"
>>
I assume you're in college.

You're not going to find a virgin girl there almost certainly. Maybe one that's very religious but I doubt your beliefs align with that or maybe a female as unattractive (whether physically or personality wise) as yourself
>>
File: anzu.jpg (366KB, 1600x1155px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
366KB, 1600x1155px
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

Here, OP. According to this article, only 12.3% of females age 20-24 are still virgins. I would imagine that it's even less than that for attractive women, since they are pursued so much and can attract the best men.

If you want a girlfriend, you're most likely going to have to accept that she won't be a virgin. I can definitely understand having standards, but you're cutting yourself off from getting a girl just because of these insecurities you have.
>>
>>26042463
That's not very specific.
>>26042493
No.
>>26042570
I am, I know a few girls that are virgins in college, most aren't but it's hardly as rare as you make it out to be.
>>
>>26042386
A breath of fresh air on 4chan
>>
You want a """""""pure"""""" virgin woman because you haven't been able to have sex yourself and now you project that onto others.

A normal lad with a normal life don't give two shits about a girl's sexual past. Only in extreme cases. By the way, this whole c u c k meme and this shitposting around girls being ""pure"" only furthers your mental gymnastics. And those are one of the reasons I hate this board more and more as time goes on. You guys keep convincing yourselves you're alright
>>
>>26041936
Jesus christ dude.
Taking /r9k/ memes way too far.
Just date her, pretty much every girl in college has already had sex before. It's so pointless just ignoring her.
>>
>>26042238
the other anon kinda nailed it but it's also because you're the kind of spineless turd who goes onto /r9k/ crying about how he's afraid to expose himself in-case she figures out that he's actually a dickhead.
If you're an asshole at least be open about it, besides some girls like assholes who flaunt their shit. Either way it's better than being an indecisive bitch.

>>26042343
>Could I still sort of friend zone her?
fucking grade A tool, how about instead of that, straight up ask her to be fuckbuddies instead of being a sly cunt
>>
>>26042594
Those numbers sound about right but keep in mind that my campus has like 30k students. 10 percent of that is 3000 and if half are female that leaves like 1500 which is still a ton .
>>26042624
I've had an easy chance to have sex but it wouldn't have felt right since I didn't love her that much. Also not everyone is the same, plenty of normal people care, if you met a bigger variety of people you would know.
>>26042696
For the last time I don't want to fuck her. Can you not comprehend that?
>>
>>26041936
sounds like you want us to convince you to be a cuck, cuck. cuck cuck.
>>
>>26041936
Keep hunting that virgin pussy OP. You'll find it one way or the other.

We will read about you in the news and have some keks.
>>
>>26042776
I hope it's not on the news for the wrong reason. I'm not a pedo I promise.
>>
>>26042343
>I can tell she likes me

no you fucking can't, you're an autist who reads too much into social interactions. You're a fucking cunt m8, and I hope you tell her you're disowning her because she's not a virgin because then everybody will know what a waste of space you are.
>>
>>26042801
Doth protest too much.

Do you like flatchests or big boobs?
>>
>>26042801
Seriously though keep hunting it. You're still plenty young enough to find a girl that didn't give it up yet. And it's so worth it on a few different levels.

Ignore these wannabe chads that think there's something autistic about wanting to pioneer unsullied land.
>>
File: 144555512324.jpg (59KB, 685x617px) Image search: [Google]
144555512324.jpg
59KB, 685x617px
>>26042829
Flatchests...I'm still not a pedo though. It's just a preference baka.
>>
>>26042869
I know i can. I really just can't think of a way to break it to this girl without causing myself any problems. I can definitely get a virgin but it's a challenge to be the guy who approaches since I've been shy my whole life but I'm getting better. The more I try starting conversations with new girls the easier it gets. Problem is that I really thought this girl was a virgin but I was wrong.
>>
>t. Virgin

Lmao you put the pussy so high up on the pedestal breh. Its pathetic, you'll never have any gfs like that loser
>>
>>26042882
Into flatchest virgins huh.

Yep definitely gonna read about you on the news bro.

I feel so sad for this generation of deviants created by all the chemical contaminants that fuck all you guys in the womb.

One benefit of being old is that I'm not the same species as you mutants.
>>
What is this the fucking middle ages?
You want a pure untouched angel ?
This is 2016 brah where kids are fucking at 12.
Forget your crazy views or prepare to fuck your hand the rest of your life.
>>
>>26043247
Well my actual preference is smallish to medium size(goes better with petite bodies) but if I have to choose between huge or flat I'll pick flat. Sorry for not being high test like you.
>>
M8 you think you deserve a virgin? You cant even get a non virgin girl
>>
OP must be extremely severely autistic.
>basing an entire females value on whether or not she has her hymen.

Fuck you shallow cunt.
>>
>>26043280
Current year memes are getting out of hand if you know what I mean.
>>26043338
Yes.
>>26043367
Shouldn't you be on reddit right now?
>>
Date a 13-year-old.
>>
>>26042624
>waaah why doesn't everyone just bow down to my world view waaah
>>
>>26041936
She doesn't even like you dude

She's only asking you what's wrong, etc. because women don't like to be rejected or ignored

As soon as you open up to her again she'll go back to telling you about chad's dick
>>
>>26043408
Wew lad.
/r9k/ sure is infested with normalfags. Judging OP on his preferences.
>>
I've only ever slept with two women, and took both their virginities. The second girl was on our wedding night.

The thought of sleeping with someone who hasn't only had sex with me is a bit gross (imagine all the sweaty, smelly penises that have been inside her). I suspect this is because I have never tried it. I'm sure one would be able to stomach sloppy seconds after the initial plunge.

Keep fighting the good fight OP, but there's no shame in throwing in the towel
>>
>>26042624
>using normal as an argument in r9k
>>
>>26041936
If she was with one guy and was in a relationship with him, she isn't a slut.

Gopher it, OP.
>>
So lets assume you fiend that virgin girlfriend. you both lose you virginity to each other. at some point you break up. the next girl you are interested in finds out you are no longer a virgin and rejects you for being an impure whore. What do OP, what do?
>>
>>26043435

Yeah, that's a great idea and it'll really go down well for a grown man.
>>
>>26043615
I did when I was 24, worked fine.
>>
>>26043494
slut internet defense force. tumblr has people scouting here and they descend en masse whenever someone expresses a non pc opinion
>>
>>26043611
Find another one, isn't it kind of obvious?>>26043639
How did her parents feel about it?
>>
>>26043611
Accept that she's entitled to her opinions because he's not a piece of shit that demands the right to control how everyone else treats him regardless of his choices?
>>
>>26043639

You're either lying, she's a degenerate whore, or her parents are white trash scum for allowing a piece of shit like you to touch their daughter.
>>
>>26043667
No dad; her mom didn't know until she was 15 and she let her move in with me.
>>26043706
None of the above. We're both old money and she had to get the talk from me because she didn't know why she started bleeding one day or what sex was.
>>
>>26043667
>>26043686
I'm OP, pretty much this. I mean what else could I do anyway. It's not like I'd start throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>26043781
Good for you but that sounds like a really awkward situation when she gets older.
>>
>>26043813
Why is that? She's 16 now.
>>
>>26042175
>when autists take r9k memes seriously

people aren't phones you fucking retard. You should be grateful someone is actually interested in you
>>
>>26043781
>No dad

MASSIVE red flag - raised by a short sighted single mother AKA whore. She's genetic trash.

>her mom didn't know until she was 15 and she let her move in with me

That is incredibly scummy and irresponsible, on top of being dodgy as fuck and illegal on some level.

The fact you had to explain the facts of life to her is another massive red flag.

You're dating the underage daughter of awhore who is so worthless she'd let her own daughter move in with a degenerate adult.

By old money do you mean multiple generations of welfare trash?
>>
>>26043299
You don't need to be sorry to me. Homos feel no shame in what they are. But you freaks are still making excuses for your deviancy.
>>
>>26042606
You know a few "virgins". Women lie about that shit all the time because people still shame women for having sex. What if the girl in your OP lied and said she was a virgin? Then you end up having sex and would never know the difference.
>>
>>26043865

What are you going to do when her natural, genetic instinct to become a whore kicks in and she falls head over heals in lust with Chad or Tyrone and starts fucking them in secret?

You didn't really think she'd want a hideous old man, did you? Chad is in the prime of his life and every part of her tingles uncontrollably whenever she thinks of him.

Honestly - how long do you think this will last until she works out what you are?
>>
>>26043937
>tfw a slut could rape you by lying about her history and sjws would blame the patriarchy
terrifying
>>
>>26043873
I showed interest first so I'd say she should be grateful, and phones aren't cars but it still applies. Animals with previous owners can bring problems.
>>26043937
They never told me, I know because they haven't dated and have parents that don't let them go out that easily. And for the last fucking time in this thread I did not want to fuck her.
>>
>>26043895
Her mother isn't a whore though, or short-sighted. Her father refused to leave France with her and she didn't know she was pregnant at the time.
>That is incredibly scummy and irresponsible, on top of being dodgy as fuck and illegal on some level.
How?
>By old money do you mean multiple generations of welfare trash?
Are you a woman or are you just stupid?
>>26043944
She's the most devout person I've ever bet. She's also neo-right.
>>
File: 10.gif (48KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
48KB, 209x190px
>>26042116

She's no longer even a person, no matter what you do to her will be a-ok. Women had one job, don't be a slut. This one failed at that so fuck her.

I eventually caved in and settled with a slut, a practice gf before practice gfs were cool. Anyway I found out I actually don't want a gf and just want to cum and hurt someone. She's still crazy about me even years later while I only grow more resentful towards her. I now see how far I can push her. I fuck an unwashed fleshlight with weeks old rotten cum in it before making her blow me, lots of spankings, anal with insufficient lube, never shower before sex, I cancel date nights anytime I feel like it, maybe I fapped earlier and would rather watch movies and stay home, I discourage her from having family and friends, and never allow her to cancel dates on me, I even make her go on drastic diets.

Probably the funniest was when she was already skinny and I would pinch parts of her during sex and told her she needs to step up the weight loss thing. I'm pretty sure she ate nothing but carrots for an entire week. It's especially funny since I fap to large breasts. That's another fun thing to do. I ogle busty girls in public while she has little A cups.

She's obviously not gf material but just abuse her for fun, besides that karmas a bitch. She cheated on you before she even knew you existed so it's up to you to make sure she gets what's coming to her.
>>
>>26044001

>people are animals, phones, and cars guiz

You know, the reason you want a virgin isn't because you're insecure about her having been with other people and being used. It's because you know you're an adult virgin and that makes you a complete and utter failure in life and an undeveloped, damaged, emotionally and socially stunted freak, and so you're clinging to her being a virgin because you think it'll compensate for how shit you are.

It won't.
>>
>>26044037

Choosing a poor father for your child is the massive sign of being a gutter trash whore. The decisions speak for themselves.

>implying letting your 15 year old daughter move in with a grown man isn't trailer park tier and the sort of thing child protection would like to know about.

>le u r a woman maymay

Nobody with the class and genetics of old money would allow this degeneracy to happen.

She's clearly got you wrapped around her slutty little finger if you actually believe she's devout or neo-right. She's probably just parroting whatever you've brain washed her with, but none of that is going to stop her cunt from tingling when Chad pays her some attention.

I notice you refuse to answer the question - what are you going to do when she works out what you are?
>>
>>26044045
I'm not insecure though. I just don't want a girl who has gotten intimate with people besides me. If she's my girlfriend I expect her not to have fucked others. Come up with whatever theories you want though.
>>
>>26044045

I'm thinking that is the motivation behind exactly 0 of people who want a virgin gf. SLuts are gross, and besides that there is the fact that women are stupid subhumans who become even cuntier after they've had a previous sexual partner(s(ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)). The chance of divorce and or marital dissatisfaction climbs geometrically with every additional dick. Also you can never have children unless she's a virgin. Look up telogeny and human microchimersim.
>>
>>26044141

>I'm not insecure I just think girls are objects that can be used like cars and I think I can set the rules of what fully grown adults should have done sexually.

You're insecure as fuck. Nobody BUT an omega virgin who is painfully aware of how badly they've let things become cares about fully grown adults being virgins.
>>
File: 1443984008669.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1443984008669.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>mfw reading a the comments of the retards that took the bait
>>
>>26044157

>le psuedo science maymay
>le being this transparently bitter about being a virgin and a loser who can't keep a woman in line maymay

Do you often stop to think about how many of your mothers previous partners are present in you? Do you call your father a cuck when you think about all the cock she allowed to splatter cum into her whore holes?

You can always tell how insecure someone is by how willing they are to obsess over negatives when they haven't actually experienced any of the positives.
>>
>>26044201
You seem pretty insecure about other people making choices that don't validate yours, desu.
>>
>>26044128
>anything i dont like is degeneracy
She doesn't like 'Chad'.
>I notice you refuse to answer the question - what are you going to do when she works out what you are?
What am I?
>>
>>26044201
Adults can do whatever they want but I don't have to accept them as a gf if I'm not okay with it. I'm not insecure and this argument isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>26044283

I don't need my choices validated, faggot.

You seem insecure as fuck if you think that's why people laugh at virgins with hilariously unrealistic and unjustified preferences.
>>
>>26044287

Single mothers are worthless fucking whores who raised damaged children, especially daughters, and, frankly, you're fucking delusional for trying to pretend otherwise.

You're also incredibly delusional if you think her natural, uncontrollable lust for Chad isn't going to kick in instinctively.

You're a creepy grown man who is degenerate enough to prey on an adolescent and manipulate (or pay) her trash mother into god knows what sort of debauchery.

Answer the question - what will you do when you confronts you with how inappropriate your relationship is? Stop trying to worm out of it, you coward.
>>
>>26044326
What makes a preference realistic and justified? Please enlighten us.
>>
>>26044265

My mother wasn't a slut and married her high school sweet heart. They are part of where I got the idea from. They told me God can't bless a marriage unless she is a virgin and that it's actually impossible to even marry a slut in the first place as far as the church is concerned. There are no positives about sluts, and just because I think water is wet doesn't mean I am obsessed with water being wet. It's just a basic observation. Also it's microchimerism is a well documented phenomena. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true. The sun also produces UV rays. Are you going to tell me melanoma is psuedo science made up by the jews to sell chemo too?
>>
>>26044302

>I want a fully developed woman who is a virgin because I'm a virgin and I am disgusted by sex
>I'm not insecure guiz
>don't challenge me on this plz no bully
>>
>>26044326
Jesus man, just do what makes you happy. There's no reason to sperg out this hard about other people's preferences.
>>
>>26044424

It aligns with my world view obviously. It's 2016, there's literally nothing wrong with being a slut ok? We are the normal ones, we are the culture. You freaks, geeks, and other outliers are toxic and dangerous and hsould be shamed for your fucked up worldviews.
>>
>>26044448
But you not fucking challenging me. All you've done is call me a retard, what response do you expect?
>>
>>26044415
You're so presumptuous, why would I do you any favors?
>>
>>26044439

Explain why microchimerism is bad, exactly. It's not as if it has any measurable affect on anything. Are you upset that your cells and other peoples cells mingle constantly as part of the natural shedding and renewal we all go through as they are replaced?

Your mother is probably lying to you. Anyone who is retarded enough to give you the le God can't bless a marriage speech (which contradicts Gods teachings anyway) is probably a born again and cherry picking her life story.
>>
>>26044504

Your refusal to answer the question tells me all I need to know, as does your pathetic attempts to deflect it. Favours indeed - how utterly retarded.
>>
>>26044581
>its inappropriate becuz i dont like it
>>
Im still reading through the thread, but just for the record.

I've had sex before and had long term relationship, but with my new girlfriend, I can't help, but feel terrible and bad knowing that she had a boyfriend before me and sucked his dick. Sure its closed minded, but thats how It makes me feel. I feel simply just BAD imagining that. Some conclusions I came to after long time:
1. She wasnt mine then, she is mine now
2. I am letting my insecurities taint a beautiful relationship, my love and her love, our relationship is far more important than anger.
3. I am allowed to feel bad about her having sexual experience. Its a cuck move to be accepting of it, and be fine with it.
4. Same way I don't need to dwell on it. In no way that her performing oral sex before has affected our relationship
5. Theres nothing to figure out/think about/make compromises with. Its just toxic, dirty, bad thoughts which make you feel weak, defeated, angry. Only thing you can do is let it go, focus on the moment, and OVERSHADOW ALL OF THOSE EXPERIENCES. Become that number 1 man in her life. And make her number one in your life.

Same way I feel about my past relationship, I feel she feels about hers. Its bad trying to call it a "mistake" "bad relationship", we did what we thought was good for us at the time. Let it go, move on, LIVE ON AND OVERSHADOW all of your pasts. Thats the only thing to do, to not lose it.

Bunch of cucks always say that its "fine" its all good, just accept the past. ITS UNACCEPTABLE. Now live with it, the moment you make up your mind to live with it, it becomes not so bad. When you really make her yours, the pain goes away.
>>
>>26044581

You can keep deflecting all you like, it doesn't change what you are, what she is, what her mother is, or how inappropriate your relationship is with her.

The fact you resort to this level of juvenile bullshit in response to a harsh but fair question tells me everything I need to know about you.
>>
>>26044541

It basically boils down to values. If you don't care wheter or not your children are yours why not just adopt? My problem is not that my cells mingle with another person's, but that another person's would minlge with the women I want to have bear my children, which is now impossible because they are no longer receiving their gentic material from just me, her, and our ancestors, but from from lots of dudes she fucked instead. There is no natural shedding and renewal as they're replaced. Foreign material is still present years later. Nonvirgin women are trash.

I forgot to mention earlier but I'm Christian, and the bible is pretty clear on the matter. Nonvirgin women can't marry. Why do you care so much what a person thinks? There's plenty of low life trash to go get pumped and dumped by, and undoubtedly there are plenty of betas to settle with. I'm nothing special, at my peak annual salary is probably going to be around $90k in today's dollars. That's like every single college graduate ever that didn't pick something like art history or english. I'd rather not marry at all if I can't have a virgin. Who knows, maybe I"ll check out this mgtow bullshit and join the pump and dumping assholes. Women fucked everything up with the original sin and their fuckups haven't slowed since then. The sexual revolution is probably worse than Eve's temptation desu. Knowing how stupid women are maybe she honestly forgot that that was the only tree in the universe she can't eat from and thought Adam was doing some epic ventriloquy by making a snake talk while he's actually hiding in the bushes.
>>
>>26044708

damn it - meant for >>26044653

Answer the question, you degenerate little coward.
>>
>>26044708
How are ad hoc questions and other the presumptuous nonsense you've been posting 'fair'.
>>
>>26044658
I'll pass, I want a virgin.
>>
>>26044757

Answer the question coward.

Why are you so scared? If you were proud of yourself, you'd have an answer. Trying to run away from it is very telling.
>>
>>26041936
>>start talking to a qt girl in my class.

Is this board satire?
>>
>>26044658
>Become that number 1 man in her life. And make her number one in your life.
So, in the ens i must become a cuck that worships his gf?
Ewwww
>>
>Muh preferences
Has to be a meme at this point. I prefer steak over pizza, but that doesn't mean I still can't enjoy a slice when offered. Since when has a preference become all or nothing.
>>
>>26044785
>answering ad hoc questions
>>
>>26044828
I never said it was a preference. A girl being short is a preference of mine. Virginity is a requirement for me to date her.
>>
>>26044718

>tips fedora

You deserve whatever you delusions get you.
>>
>>26044658

This is not true. I've been with a disgusting worthless slut exactly 5 years and 3 months. I only hate her more the longer I'm with her. It usually comes out when I drink to much and I start berating her for not saving herself for me and that I'm only staying because she dragged me down to her level.

You never forget the pain, you just get slightly better at justifying her disgusting behavior or deceiving yourself and how much it bothers you.

She's a stupid whore who doesn't have the sense to leave me, I guess she's a slut who just wants the resources I have. Anyway, I don't see it ever getting better and since I'm a disgusting slut too I have no qualms with cheating on her when the occasions arise. I've only done it twice the entire time I've been together and even that didn't make me feel any better. It just made me angry at myself which I immediately displaced onto her, hating her even more.Three fuck partners sounds like a ridiculously high number, but she's still had 4, that she told me about, so she's worse.

She wasn't mine then, and now she never can be, not in entirety, which is all that matters
I'm betraying myself and my standards by being with her, which only makes the shitty relationship even shittier
I don't just feel bad about her past whoring around, I fucking hate her
I try no tto think of it, but it's impossible. Also she blows me but I am at least adamant in never giving her orla, fucking slut
There's plenty to think about, unfortunately there is no solution
>>
All these cuck white knights trying to shame OP for having morals and preferences.

How intolerant of you cucks
>>
>>26041936
I do the same thing and I give no fucks.also having standards does not make you an asshole.
>>26042052
Chad pls go true robots don't want to break a hearts they want true genuine relationships.
>>
>>26044880

I'm hoping they get me a virgin. I don't think God works that way though. I mean look at Job, he had way worse shit happen than just not getting a wife. In fact he had one and then the devil killed her and everyone/everything else he loved.

Just so you get your memes right in the future, fedora refers to atheism. Usually you call Christians fundies, Jesus freaks, or decent people when you want to offend them.
>>
>>26042136
>I know that we're on /r9k/, but just because a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's a huge slut.

actually it does
>>
>>26044924
So should I just be honest with her and try to just stay friends?
>>
Just get rid of her, OP. You can't date her long-term so what's the point? She's used trash.

Let some beta nu-male suck the fresh Chad semen out of her decrepit roastie.
>>
>>26044980

She's a girl she isn't going to make a move. Either you be an asshole and she eventually has enough when she realizes you're not just using asshole game to bang her, or she loses interest because she doesn't want an asshole. You don't want her telling all the virgin qt(singular) that you raped her and had a small dick and are a virgin who jerks off to ponies and kills puppies for fun do you? Women are evil and will be spiteful over something as tiny as not noticing that she rearranged two of her hairs in a different way than normal. They feel entitled to sex, so if you turn her down you can expct all hell to pay, especially if you turn her down because of something she's done or related to her as a person.
>>
>>26044658
you're both used sluts
>>
>>26044863
I wasn't really talking about you op, just saw the word being thrown around a lot itt.
I do have a couple of questions for you though. Are you planning on waiting until marriage? Are you planning on marrying the first person you date?
>>
C'mon, OP. What if she is the one? Would you rather have a qt gf or live a life of loneliness?

I know this is /r9k/ but still no one here can choose for you
>>
>>26044887
Damn son, how can you stay with someone you hate for 5 years? Why not just cut ties and be alone? It seems like it would be easier.
>>
>>26045200
I don't plan on marrying the first girl I date, but if it works out I don't see why not. I'm not strictly waiting for marriage, if I'm with a girl for a long time and don't see the relationship ending in any way then I would probably have sex. So I'm sort of waiting for marriage but not strictly on the actual marriage but our feelings for each other and time we've been together.
>>
>>26045276
Idk I'm really fucking stubborn when something is important to me, I honestly don't think I can get over it.
>>
>>26044980
No, just let things play out naturally if you want her as a friend. Just don't flirt or get witty.
>>
>>26044833

>constantly avoiding answering questions you don't like because you're a coward

You do this constantly. I've seen you post the exact same shit in numerous threads and it always follows the same pattern. You bring up the 13 year old whore, people question you about it, and then you refuse to answer anything you find difficult or challenging to your delusions.

You're a coward, a liar, and a degenerate subhuman with a whore for a gf or fiance or wife or whatever bullshit version of the story you're telling today.
>>
>>26043611
well first of all I will not turn into a butthurt roastie and I would respect her standards. I can just move on to the next girl that accepts me.
>>
>>26045424
>being this jelly of not tapping that ptp
>>
>>26044936

>le fedora means atheism maymay

Fedora means you're a delusional sperg, it isn't specific to one thing, you idiot.
>>
>>26045444

>still desperately trying to deflect this badly

I fucked ptp when I was a teen. You can never replicate that feeling as an adult. Even if he has been raping the child, it'll never, ever be as good as it feels when you're both 14 and exploring each other.
>>
>>26043937
>implying we don't have viable sources.

I can easily find out if she is a virgin by talking to her friends on her past relationships.
>>
>>26044887
I see where you are coming from. But honestly you allowed your toxicity over come you and get it grasp on you. You haven't reached the point where you feel Hers and She feels yours. ( without any bull shit, but being able to clearly say that without anything interfering with it )

Sexuality and attraction is based on human instinct to find a mate. A mate is someone who belongs to you to bear your children. Unlike some animals and all the other creatures, in human world family is important in order to bring up an adult capable of living/surviving. Our instinct for sexuality comes from COMMITMENT, loyality. The moment you both can honestly commit to each other ( or cant and let it go ) , you will instantly feel relief about the whole thing. RELATIONSHIPS ARE ALL ABOUT COMMITTING TO EACH OTHER. SEXUALITY IS ALL ABOUT THE CRAVING TO IMPREGNATE, PENETRATE DEEP INSIDE AND MAKE HER BEAR YOUR CHILDREN. It is absolute purest form of SEXUALITY. The lust and passion is just side effects.
>>
>>26045333
Then you're a fucking halfway fundie, if you're going to do it do it right. Half the people you would call a slut didn't see the ending coming, and thought "he was the love of my life". If you're going to do it when the feelings right you're only creating the next slut. Wait until you're wedding night, or you're no better than the girl you went ghost on.
>>
>>26045424
>whore
Why are you so mad.
>>26045473
I was in a relationship at 14 with a girl that was about to turn 13 and a 13-year-old when I was 17.
She's 16 now, how is she a child?
>>
>>26045511
Look you're not understanding what I mean. I'm talking about dating her for 5+ years and living together. Basically like marriage but without making a big deal about doing it on the actual wedding night. As long as I know we are going to be together it's okay.
>>
>>26041936
>don't want to be known as an asshole
but you are
>>
>>26045632

>le ur le mad maymay
>still avoiding the question this desperately

She was a child when you started grooming and abusing her.

Answer the question coward. What sre you going to do when she comes to terms with what you are and what you've done?
>>
>>26042096
There are worst things than death and dying a virgin.
>>
>>26045686
What am I and what have I done? Stop with the ad hoc.
>>
>>26045711

Answer the question, you snivelling little coward.

You know as well as I do what you are. Answer the question.
>>
>>26041936
God you are so fucking autistic.
I really hope you're just taking part to the meme and you're not serious.
If you're not joking, I guess you should just hang up yourself.
>>
>this thread

Jesus fucking Christ! I seriously hope everyone is trolling each other in here.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>26042386
Spot the roast!

It's in this post!
>>
>>26045809
I don't answer ad hoc nonsense, sorry.
>>
File: 1423082550127.jpg (39KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
1423082550127.jpg
39KB, 283x269px
>walking home
>encounter a starving homeless man
>he's so hungry, he looks like he's a day away from death
>offer him some of the beef jerky I was eating
>"this isn't prime choice cut ribeye, take your shit tier food and fucking die, faggot, I deserve only the best food that can be found!"
> mfw this dumb fuck will die hungry because he believes he deserves the absolute best, just like OP will die a virgin simply bc a girl he had a chance with had a bf before him
>>
>>26045811
It's true and I can confirm that I'm not autistic, I just have severe anxiety.
Also
>hang up yourself
Is English not your native language or are you just dyslexic?
>>
>>26045899
cool story, bro
now tell the one where you aren't a total faggot
>>
File: anal.png (200KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
anal.png
200KB, 499x499px
>>26045899

>implying a non-virgin is worth your commitment

Top kek
>>
>>26045809
>he's actually angry

What the hell happened to this place?
>>
>>26044980
if you want to find a virgin girl go to a church all women have had sex welcome to the world honey
>>
>>26045648
I know exactly what you mean. You want to be a degenerate fornicator, just like the slut, only at your own pace. I had respect for the op, and you had to ruin it. Living with her? Before making the commitment. So not only do you plan to be a fornicator, you're a big pussy also for planning on playing house before asking for her hand. You've proved yourself to only be better than her out of circumstance, and not devotion.
>>
>>26045814
Trolling how so? He want's a girl who is a virgin, she isn't. What's the big deal?
>>
>>26045877

You cowardly little cunt. I can't wait until she confronts you for what you are.

You're a despicable, degenerate and a coward. Thanks again for perfectly proving this yet again with your chickenshit tactic of denying anything that doesn't fit your delusions.

>>26045951

He's a coward and a cunt. Of course I'm infuriated by his refusal to explain himself or answer reasonable questions that confront his house of cards.
>>
>>26045899
You just implied virgin girls are the better the non-virgin girls.
>>
>>26045925
I'm sure your mom can tell you all about it.
>>
OP Where do you plan to find a girl you'll be interested in you and a girl that's also interested in you that is not actually a virgin in CURRENTYEAR.JPG
>>
>>26046075

Do you really think he doesn't know that, or are you so fucking clueless you thought that was the part that mattered in his analogy?
>>
>>26046052
What is he though?
>>
>>26045925
No problem, here goes

>go to school, do well, very good grades, not Mr popular but fuck it
>go to college, do well, not a complete pussy faggot so I'm able to hold a conversation with people
>encounter girls every once in the while because I'm actually in the real world (NYC)
>decide to lift because I may actually have a chance at not being a beta virgin all my life
>get fit, grills are taking interest, I'm astonished
>start reaping pussy
>do great in school, go onto law school
>graduate law, pass NY and NJ bar exams
>get hired within months, making a solid living
>still get laid here and there, pretty busy
>every so often go onto /r9k/ to laugh at loser faggots like you in order to keep things in perspective and appreciate where my hard work has taken me in life
>>
>>26046033
Theres nothing wrong with that in and of itself and theres nothing wrong with nonvirgins either, it's the disconnected, autistic way everyone is spouting and responding to each other I can't believe is real or just fucking with each other.
>>
>>26046113
So then who deserves to have rib eye steak?
>>
>>26046052
>confronts me
For being what?

She's legal now and wants to be the mother of my child.
>>
>>26046149
>he goes on a site filled with losers just to feel better about himself!

Yeah, you really won at life anon.
>>
>>26046156
A little bit of both. It's easy to see who is serious and who being a ruser.
>>
>>26046163
The guy who paid good money for it.

Bring back slavery only this time make it all races and only women so I can buy me a virgin wife.

>mfw this will one day swing around to being a reality
>>
>>26046027
Look if me and a girl love each other and want to spend our lives together a ring or piece of paper doesn't mean shit. Also it's not like marriage guarantees commitment.
>>
>>26046194
Not to feel better about myself, but to be thankful I didn't just write myself off as a loser like most of the dummies on this board do, and then expect perfect untouched virgins to throw themselves at me
>>
>>26046227
The same thing her last boyfriend told her.
>>
>>26046302
Fine I'll wait for marriage, same shit anyway.
>>
>>26046290
You really need to look at losers to give your life some perspective on your own hard work? It's hard to believe you're as successful as you say you are when you type petty shit like this.
>>
>>26046290
I don't expect them to throw themselves at me. I'll go to them, but go on and believe that I can't. I would post a pic of myself but even if you believed it was me I don't want any of you fuckers reposting it.
>>
>>26046354
Honestly...it's just good fun
>>
>>26046163

You know what for. You always try this

>get asked a clear question
>refuse to answer it
>back pedal and goalpost shifting
>pretend you've forgotten what the question was

Fuck you, you wretched, vile, cunt. Grooming children is degeneracy beyond measure.
>>
>>26046163

People who developed properly and were offered it at an appropriate time.

Who but an omega could rewrite the story so their failure means they deserve the best?
>>
>>26046396
I don't see whats so fun about it. Why not hang out with buddies or indulge in some more productive hobbies. It's like a grown man arguing with a child and feeling better about himself because the child could barely talk.
>>
>>26046400

For fucks sake. Meant for >>26046173

Of course you've manipulated the hormonal little whore into wanting your degenerate seed...
>>
>>26045906
My fault, I wasn't really paying attention when I wrote that. But that's not the point.
This guy >>26042386 got it.
How can you actually believe that a girl in 2016, during her ormonal growth, shouldn't have sex? Besides your political view (liberal, conservative, or whatever it is) this line of reasoning is simply stupid. Maybe the roastie meme fucked up your brain, but you have to understand that everyone here either is joking or is truly autistic. Also it looks like you're a beta (since you're virgin), then why don't you just stick with what you have right now?
>>
>>26046400
I'm not that anon nor do I care who he fucks. I was asking a simple question.

>>26046424
What if they are the same age?
>>
>>26046400
>clear question
No it wasn't.
>ANYTHING I DONT LIKE IS WRONG
>>
>>26046445

>le trying to shame people for coming here once in a while to laugh at your kind maymay

Most people come here for this, retard. It's why we allowed you to post here in the first place. You think it's a haven, we know it's a containment zone and you're on display for our amusement. Sometimes you just want some lowbrow shit to laugh at.
>>
>>26046491

It was entirely clear. You're still trying this badly to backpedal your way out of it and you're still desperately trying to reframe it.

You know very well that there's every chance she'll confront you and you're too much of a coward to consider how that might play out for you.

You know they will charge you for what you did to her when she was underage
>>
>>26046318
No you won't, you already showed your hand. You want to be just like her only arty your own pace. You're like a fag that denies his faggotry, because he only sucked dick once. You can't unsuck, that dick.
>>
>>26046516
>le you just zoo monkey maymay

What this place is irrelevant. If you truly can't find a better place to hang out then fucking r9k, I could only assume your a fucking loser as well. You're a fucking lawyer for Christ sake, this is what you do in your free time; argue with virgins and berate losers for being losers? Yeah, you really winning at life son.
>>
>>26046445
I work long hours on some days, so I shit around here to break up the day. Usually just lurk, but I keep seeing threads like this and it's ridiculous. I get it, everybody wants a pure, untouched angel to fall in love with, but it's a practical impossibility today, and to write a girl off because she had a bf before you came along is just causing your own virginity to last into perpetuity
>>
>>26046562

I'm not the lawyer. Does it really not occur to you what this place actually is?

How new are you?
>>
>>26046449
>whore
>degenerate
Why are you so mad.
>>26046558
>omg what will she do when she finds out?!!!
That's unclear.

I did nothing to her when she was underage.
>>
>>26046582
>I did nothing to her when she was underage.

It's laughable that you think anyone would believe your degenerate lies, groomer.
>>
>>26046562
Its not like I spend every free moment here, it's just occasional comic relief during a busy office day, all I did was posit a metaphor to OP, and no surprise, get called a faggot for it and asked to tell a story where I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>26046452
Because I want a virgin and will get one.
>>
>>26046577
There's nothing ridiculous about it. It's a personal preference. Is OP harming anybody with what he wants? No. Will he most likely meet a virgin qt who's also into him? Probably not.

Still doesn't change the fact it's what HE wants. And he's entitled to feel that way, and he's allowed to wait until he find what he want's in a girl or die alone. He's obviously accepted that and no longer even cares about virginity, as he would most likely fuck the girl then.

>>26046579
I know what this place is, I've been here not to long since it was born. I just find funny when faggots brag about success on 4chan, especially r9k, and then berate others for being lesser then them. I just hate condescending people is all.
>>
>>26046717

And what I find funny is when butt flustered omegas get upset whenever people mention anything to do with living a life that isn't abject failure
>>
>>26041936
3 billion people in the world and you overanalyze this one. get over it
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.