[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think are black women so hated, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: cohen_onlinedating.png (33KB, 494x520px) Image search: [Google]
cohen_onlinedating.png
33KB, 494x520px
Why do you think are black women so hated, /r9k/?
>>
>>26041706
white male is the second worst of all
>>
Nobody is hated.

Salad isn't hated just because oranges are a sweeter snack.
>>
>>26041706
who the hell even uses those sites? im not saying they arent generally disliked but dating sites are a poor source because of bots
>>
File: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (46KB, 301x320px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-By-Race-Male.png
46KB, 301x320px
>>26041736
No, that just shows that white men respond the least. (Probs because they have more options)
Pic related shows how popular white men are
>>
Because they're usually obese
>>
>>26041781
Oh white males are the most critical
That's nice
>>
>>26041758
still a good sample size though
>>
>>26041706
How the fuck did Middle Eastern girls manage to get on top? Wouldn't they get stoned just for being on a dating site?
>>
>>26041918
That's why anon, it's because they're such a rarity
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>26041781
>tfw indian male
>>
>>26041706
Have you ever talked to a black woman, and I mean in her social habitat surrounded by her friends? Every meme is true, even the incredibly-rare one who hasn't fallen for the "le WOC oppression all whites are racist more money for dem programs :DDD" crap are still related to other blacks who invariably do, and raised/socialized around others who do. I can't name a single demographic more maddening than black women. Even black men have a fair amount of respectable members, but black women? Might as well kill yourself my man
>>
>>26041706
because they look masculine and act like animals
>>
>>26042321
Black women dont even hate whites as much as the average "2015" white women does. Anyway ive met plenty of nice black women stop talking shit
>>
>>26042244
sorry pajeet
>>
>>26041918
its the forbidden fruit appeal
>>
>>26042244
Poo goes in the toilet my friend

Do not forget toilet paper or duvet

Curry is a shitty spice, try cayenne next time
>>
Because 48% of them have genital herpes according to the CDC.
>>
>>26042244
This is why we need to build bigger missiles and nukes so that we can finally wipe the cum stain off the face of the Earth. China will help us because they're also getting cucked by the white devil, so when we kill them all, Hindi Chini will finally say Bhai Bhai to the cumskin race.
>>
>>26043159
But the whites have huge amounts of nukes. It would be suicidal.
>>
>>26041706
Isn't okcupid the same site that says 80% of men are considered ugly by women? You not only have to be a white man to be attractive you also have to be part of the 5% of white males who are tall, wealthy, in perfect health, confident, funny, smooth talking, perfectly fit, etc.
>>
>>26043254
There are two and a half billion of us spread out rurally, versus hardly a billion of them, all concentrated in cities. We have much better survival chances.
>>
>>26043388
google the 80/20 rule
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.