[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously what the fuck happened to men to the point where acting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (67KB, 536x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 536x532px
Seriously what the fuck happened to men to the point where acting like THIS is seen as a rarity?
>>
No accountability
>>
>>26041224
The Chad Date Rape Squad happened
>>
>>26041224
These people don't get invited to parties
>>
>put her in your car
>she wakes up, sees you, beats the shit out of you and calls the police
What would happen if a robot tried this
>>
>>26041224
I don't believe this story because someone would've already called the cops on him for taking her into his car while she was passed out.

Also:
>he can somehow get into her phone
>still doesn't just call her mum
>>
>>26041224
Don't pass out drunk. Even if you do not get raped someone can steal your valuables.
>>
>>26041304
This.

Also, only an idiot would do something like that. That's bearing a huge fucking risk taking a passed out girl home. You literally don't know how that's going to end. She could easily wake up and freak out and say you kidnapped her or tried to rape her.
>>
>>26041304
Yeah, it read like a made up feel-good bullshit story.
>>
Girl passed out at a party last night, so instead of putting her in a position where she wouldn't drown in her own vomit if she threw up, I violated her privacy by looking at shit on her phone and then put her in my car while she was unconscious, which isn't creepy at all.
>>
>>26041349
Don't tell girls not to drink irresponsibly! Tell rapist and thieves not to rape and steal!
>>
>>26041299
>>26041304
>>26041359
>>26041372
I'm 100% sure the mother was familiar with the boy in some sort of way. Nobody does this for strangers. He probably knew who she was so even if she did wake up she would know its Daniel or some shit.
>>
>>26041224
Can someone post youhavetoeatALLtheeggs.jpg?
>>
>>26041389
Don't be stupid.
Girls should get passed out drunk and nobody should be raping or stealing.
That's like saying if someone you know dropped 20 dollars right in front of you, you wouldn't give it back.
>>
>>26041406
there is nothing to imply that in the post, and there are enough whiteknights in the world that this could happen
>>
>>26041436
How many of these women who drink until they're unconscious exclusively do it with people they trust?
>>
>>26041436
Awful analogy.

It's more akin to wittingly driving your car into an unsafe neighborhood and not locking your doors, and then complaining when someone robs you or steals your car.
>>
What's even the point? She probably did the exact same thing less than a week later anyway.
>>
>>26041488
>How many of these women who drink until they're unconscious exclusively do it with people they trust?

Kek, "people they trust" does not apply to me, they wake up and thank me for a great night little knowing i fucked them while they slept
>>
File: this.gif (482KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
482KB, 300x186px
>>26041275
Agreed. Its usually Chads who are date raping girls. Most don't need to, but if you ask them why, its a power fetish for them.
>>
>>26041515
This.

It kind of reminds me of that episode of American Dad where Stan brought home a revived Dodo bird and it was doing stupid suicidal shit at every turn. Stan would always save it from death but eventually it died from doing something stupid anyways.

Let them deal with the consequences of their irresponsibility.
>>
>>26041224
1. Who the fuck keeps their adress in their phone? Why would one do that? Does the person in question not know their own adress?
2. If he were at the party as well, should he really be driving? Why not call a cab? Then he has a completely sober driver, a third person to help him understand the situation, and not have to answer questions like "so anon why did i see you drag that blacked out girl into your car last night?"
3. If you can get into her phone, why not just call? Like "Hey, my name is anon and your daughter is here passed out drunk" instead of showing up at her parents house with their passed out daughter.
>>
File: 1447765683139.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1447765683139.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
this being obviously fake aside,

"that speaks volumes about what usually happens to girls"

how does this speak volumes about anything? what's the mom supposed to do, call her daughter a stupid bitch and tell the guy to fuck off? of course she's worried because she's her mom, of course she was grateful because the guy helped, what does any of it have to do with le ebil rapeman?

>>26041436
you know, you're absolutely right, and I think if enough people pull together on this and enough awareness about the problem is raised that there may even be a law against rape as early as 2020
>>
>>26041304
>he can somehow get into her phone
>still doesn't just call her mum
This, what the fuck
>>
>>26041561
Well, even Chads get rejected, it takes away the certainty.
Ugly betas couldn't get away with dateraping, because a girl wouldn't trust him, and they only come in two flavors of beta - too scared to do it, and too much of a whiteknight to do it.
>>
>>26041578
>you know, you're absolutely right, and I think if enough people pull together on this and enough awareness about the problem is raised that there may even be a law against rape as early as 2020
Well, fuck, I only 4 years left to continue my consequence free raping spree.
>>
File: eat all the eggs.jpg (200KB, 970x1139px) Image search: [Google]
eat all the eggs.jpg
200KB, 970x1139px
>>26041411
Got you covered anon
>>
>>26041688
only have*
>>
>ya men should totes take care of us so we can (as women) frget about the fact that only I am reponsible for myself and have tonnes of people to care fore me when I do immature and stupid shit!!!
>>
Why are women so responsible for men on literally everything?
>get drunk and make yourself deliberately vulnerable
Waaaah why did i get raped someone should've jumped to my aid :((( why do i have to take reponsibility for my owwn actionsss waah
>>
>put a passed out girl into your car
>get accused of rape and have your life ruined

>pass out as a man
>girl literally rapes you
>get your life ruined when she regrets it and claims you raped her
>>
>>26041516
You must have a small penis then.
>>
>>26041798
i just enjoy that unconscious sex, what's so hard to understand roastie?
>>
>>26041792
>wow what a misogynistic society we live in ha right women? :)
>>
>>26041224
Did he even give her a bowl of eggs?
>>
You guys have called out on quite a few aspects that are obviously bullshit and I'm adding another one: Girls never show up alone at a party and never leave alone. In case they pass out drunk there's aleays atleast 2-3 girls watching out for her, taking turns.
>source
I'm a failed normie.
>>
File: bulbasaur.png (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bulbasaur.png
97KB, 640x640px
Have any of you guys ever actually done something like this?

It never works like you'd expect

>First week of University
>People haven't realised I am a robot yet
>Got invited to a party
>It was in another halls/dorm area
>doing typical robot thing of standing in the corner and not joining the party
>notice that one of the cute girls is quite drunk
>she is stumbling around
>follow her
>notice she is about to walk down the stairs
>decide I can act and make myself seem alpha, maybe have party sex
>walk up behind her
>grab her and lift her up
>she says 'what the fuck are you doing'
>try to be cute and charming
>'I want to date rape you, not date call the ambulance because you fell you!'
>she gets furious and starts screaming that I am trying to rape her
>everyone comes to see what is happening
>I manage to run away
>nobody recognised me so I got away with it
>no more parties

Literally felt like the eggs guy.
>>
>>26042673
>>'I want to date rape you, not date call the ambulance because you fell you!'

You fucking autist
>>
>>26041436
>Girls should get passed out drunk
agree
>and nobody should be raping or stealing.
disagree. rape should become the norm.
>>
>>26041224
>not fondling her pussy in the car and sucking her titties.
I guess he left that part out
>>
>>26041561
I have to disagree with this. I have known two guys that have statutory raped a passed out drunk girl, and they were both far from Chad. I'm speaking anecdotally, but Chads tend to have an abundancr mentality which makes it unnecessary to rape.

I want to point out that I am not endorsin the OP's beta white knight behavior. He is L I T E R A L L Y asking to get cucked.
>>
File: concern.jpg (33KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
33KB, 319x440px
>>26042673
>try to be cute and charming
>'I want to date rape you'
>cute and charming
>cute
>charming
Are you autistic or are you actually that retarded?
>>
>drive drunk girl home
>get accuses of rape

Even if the risk is 0.01%, that's now a risk I am willing to take.

I'm sorry about her situation, but that's not my fault NOR is it in any way my responsible to make it better.
>>
File: 1450918028068.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1450918028068.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>26041798
this post is totally TOTALLY original
>>
>>26042673
kek anon kill yourself
>>
>>26041224
what a nice guy
i'm sure that memory of mom's hug will keep him warm when he's 45 and still single
>>
>>26042673
desu if i were drunk and someone did that to me, my reaction would be the same
>>
Maybe she will think of him when she is getting nailed in the ass by chad next weekend. It always pays to do good.
>>
>>26041708
Lel every time
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.