[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

acne, eczema etc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: me2.jpg.jpg (90KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg.jpg
90KB, 640x521px
who else /bad skin/ here
I tried piss, toothpaste, cremes, washing soaps, sports, changing my diet...

nothing helped
have chestacne, bacne and face acne since im 13

my skin is cucked for life
>>
File: Spooky.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
Me. Acne ruined my life. I want to die whenever I look into a mirror
>>
File: fredreick.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
fredreick.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>26041039

pop down to the surgery anon, I'll soon get that sorted
>>
File: flick.jpg (316KB, 1280x1441px) Image search: [Google]
flick.jpg
316KB, 1280x1441px
>cystic acne for 10 years now
>accutane twice
>only really thing that helped was a high androgen index birth control that made me go bald and nearly killed me
>had to go off it indefinitely, back to cystic acne
>every time a cyst goes away, breathe a sigh of relief
>another one pops up the next day

acne has ruined my life too, family. it hurts to live and it hurts to look in the mirror. ;_; everyone thinks i'm an unhygienic ogre when i'm pretty fucking clean and just AAAAA
>>
File: MK.png (260KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
MK.png
260KB, 476x349px
>23
>still wake up with new whiteheads every morning
have tried every OTC and non OTC treatment
eating well makes it worse
drinking more water does nothing
zing/magnesium whatever supplments does nothing
changing sheets/pillows doesnt do it
kill me
>>
Use sandpaper to smoothen your skin!
>>
I saw an allergy doctor like 3 or 4 years ago, he prescribed me this cream called benzaclin, which is benza gel with clindamycin or something like that, I use it once a day before I go to bed and it's been working although acne isn't completely gone. you can get regular benza gel without the clindamycin at a local drug store I think, the benzaclin has some side effects though like irritation and dry skin
>>
>>26041039
iktfb

I literally would have an atleast 8/10 face if not for acne.
>>
I visited a dhermatologhist and all he gave me was some washing soap which doesnt work at all
>>
>>26041039
>male
>stretch marks all over my hips and belly

Sometimes I wish I had died from that cancer - the shit they pump in to you made me balloon in to a fucking blob of pure fat.

I`m fairly skinny now but my skin is ruined forever.
>>
File: 54785.jpg (37KB, 153x515px) Image search: [Google]
54785.jpg
37KB, 153x515px
>>26041039
I have no idea whats wrong with my skin.
>>
>eczema
woke up this morning to my hands bleeding because i scratched all my skin off in my sleep :^)
>>
I lucked out as far as acne goes but I have really dry skin. To the point where if I'm not applying moisturizer every few hours it hurts to exist. I just don't understand how there hasn't been any medical solutions to this shit. All they give you is some meme soap or cream that doesn't change anything.

This is the worst feel
>>
>>26041431
what was your accutane regime like? sometimes you have to vary the dose /duration
>>
>>26041878
looks exactly like me
altough i have it around my mouth, too
>>
going on accutane in 4 months here

any tips, senpais?
>>
File: 1446364196812.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1446364196812.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
I'm so fucked by acne, I tried everything, bit nothing ever helped and even if it goes away, I will still have all these scars. I also psoriasis, which is affecting almost my whole upper body and part of arms. I tried everything for that too, but nothing helped either. I need to get a special surgery for it, but I don't have the money. It already reached parts of my neck, so I have to wear a scarf all the time
>>
Acne fag forever, tried everything advertized to fix it, then found some recipies that eliminated 90% of my breakouts. He he he. Who wants to know?
>>
>Use sandpaper to smoothen your skin!
>>26041469
This do it fags
>>
>>26042054
Acne is esentially skin cancer, which means it's different for everyone. Accutane might work for you (like a chemo), but there is no guarantee.
>>
>>26041039
What is accutane
>>
File: Aczone.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Aczone.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Used to have this shit bad. Wanted to punch the life out of my reflection and I usually made it a goal to never look at myself in the camera or mirror because it would instantly ruin my confidence. I tried Aczone and it started going away.
Aczone and Tazorac work wonders, Tazorac is harsher on the skin but I would recommend for really oily niggas.
>>
File: 1453320718532.png (262KB, 700x573px) Image search: [Google]
1453320718532.png
262KB, 700x573px
>>26042117
ebin, dr anon
>>
File: panoxyl.jpg (41KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
panoxyl.jpg
41KB, 208x300px
i have had horrific acne all my life. i've tried proactive, murad, the entire neutrogena line, been on accutane twice, pretty much everything on the market and it still came back. i tried this somewhat recently and nothing works like this does. i wish i would've found this in my teenage years.
>>
Epiduo cured my mild/moderate acne.
>>
>>26041039
>have acne
>shaving is painful
>look like a mess
>buy a safety razor
>shave with safety razor and regular unscented soap
>use coconut oil for aftershave
>everything clears up couple months later
Obviously it's not going to work for everyone, but turns out coconut oil dries the skin the fuck out and that, in turn, dealt with my acne. Try it out, it's cheap and it's not like you've got anything to lose.
>>
>>26042197
shaving pisses my face off hardcore
>>
>>26041937
The last time I was on it was almost 4 (?) years ago, so I can't remember. the second time they upped the dose.

it didn't really work aside from making my face painfully dry. like i said, the only thing that really worked was BC. my forehead/temples/nose are pretty much clear, i only get acne around my chin/mouth/nasolabial folds which seems to most derms to mean i have a hormonal problem.

im thinking about doing Spironolactone and doing 25mg/day (i wanna buy it online from qhi and buy a pill cutter). but im scared since doctors won't prescribe it, self-medicating is kind of risky.

but ever since the BC/accutane/whatever i've had massive amounts of female pattern baldness as well, which Spironolactone seems to help with. so i'm kind of just getting desperate and i wanna try it because i don't even care anymore.
>>
>>26041878
That looks like theres no acne where you have beardgrowth
>>
>>26042207
I think switching to a safety razor and fresh razors each time (because they're cheap as fuck) is what helped me the most.
>>
>>26042188
You can get this stuff OTC right? Does it work for body acne? My face is mostly cleared up from using tretinoin cream but my scalp/chest/back have been getting really bad.

Don't want to go on accutane and I have heard good things about Benozyl Peroxide
>>
Same. Until I went high carb-low fat vegan.
>>
>>26042197
>>26042207
same here, thankfully I have the genes to grow a beard, trimming it is way easier on my skin than a full shave.

I still get acne on my cheek line though, and I've been breaking out more around my nose and forehead recently. I bought some generic RiteAid acne wash and cream, it dries out my skin like crazy but works pretty well.

Also eczema, mainly on my elbows, knees, hands, and bridge of my nose. Shit's annoying.
>>
>>26042365
yep. had bacne really bad for a while and this cleared up face and back

accutane really isn't all that bad. it made my skin really dry but the dermatologist prescribed some moisturizer and face wash that helps with that.
>>
>>26042608
I have already taken accutane once and want to avoid it due to the cost and also having to get my blood drawn monthly is a pain in the ass.

Thanks for the tip on BP gonna go pick some up today
>>
>>26042117
>>26042054
Acutane is just poision, here is the remedy.
Pantothenic acid supplements 5000mg/day
L-carnitine
L-proline(for scars)

Eat pleanty of tumeric

Also no fap works well for me. 1 month now without supplements and not a single zit.
>>
>>26042280
That's right, i dont have acne on beardgrowth area but cheeks are covered with deep red ones.
>>
>>26042859
nofap doesnt make sense.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.