[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever have a goth/emo/retarded phase?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: cia.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
Did you ever have a goth/emo/retarded phase?
>>
>>26040689
>goth/emo
no
>retarded phase
currently
>>
>>26040689
>goth/emo
no, but i love LOVE fucking LOVE girls with THAT style.
>retarded phase
hum currently im socially retarded so idk if that fucking counts.. i mean i dont ahve any friend or girlfriend and the last message on facebook is from last thursday so i dont fucking know.... i wanna kill myself but my parents could be kinda sad.. and they dont deserve that.
>>
>>26040689
went through my emo phase when I was 15-16, that was pretty cringey, but at least I looked cute
>>
Grew out of it as soon as I entered high school
>>
>>26040689
I'm goth currently, but not a faggy emo bullshit goth. I just wear a decent amount of black (not completely) and listen to older goth rock, ie Joy Division, etc. i think it's funny honestly. Smoking cigs and wearing black and embracing nihilism is pretty fun.
>>
Had a goth/metalhead phase from 10 to 17.Finally grew out of it recently and started listening to based j-pop.
>>
>>26040689
That kid looks more scene than anything else.
>>
yes and it was the only time I had friends
>>
File: -.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>26040797
>I'm goth currently, but not a faggy emo bullshit goth
What's the difference?
>>
>>26040689
When i was 17 i went though about two weeks of acting sad, one day i woke up went for a piss and looked myself in the mirror and was disgusted with myself, snapped out of that shit right away.
>>
>>26040689
forever retarded phase? yes.
>>
>>26040815
misc bullshit like that falls under the retarded part
>>
People used to confuse me as a goth because I wore black almost everyday, when In reality I just did it because I dInd't know better and thought black was stylish.
>>
>>26040839
He's hipster goth. He watched a South Park episode, and since he lacks personality, decided to become a stupid stereotype. It's not "faggy" because it's "ironical".

I fucking hate people.
>>
I used to wear a Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie around a lot when I was in 6th grade.
I cringe just thinking about it
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 439x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 439x328px
>tfw preppy h8rs make fun of you for wearing black nail polish
>>
>>26040949
enoby iz dis u??
>>
>>26040689
aren't we all in the retarded phase?

even retards and emos can socialize better than us
>>
File: tips.jpg (52KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
52KB, 600x616px
>>26040800
congratulation, you are now a weeab
>>
>>26040797
>ie joy division

lmao
>>
>>26041042
I just mean retarded subcultures teens take seriously like goth, punk etc. famidingdong
>>
>>26040887
Lol pretty much, honestly.

Nothing wrong with hipster goth.
>>
>>26040689
Nope, I don't remember being part of any subculture actually.
>>
>>26040689
No but I used to be a wigger.

I now despise wiggers as much as people that fap to anime.
>>
I'm still in that phase except extremely self aware and feign my intelligence so people underestimate me and I can take advantage of them (if they wanna try and fuck me over).

recording in person discussions/phone calls/SMS/emails and lawyers pretty much make you invincible
>>
I was too poor to have a phase, all my clothing was hand-me-downs as a kid

Go figure I'm into looking at shit like gothic lolita now
>>
>>26041141
The fuck are you talking about nigger
>>
>>26040689
>tfw lived in small suburb town
>tfw no cute scene boys in school growing up
>tfw never pounded qt scene boypussy
>tfw will never pound qt scene boypussy
;~;
>>
I never really got into the aesthetics of it but I liked the music in high school so I hung around all the goth kids.

Ended up getting completely ejected from that group when I told one of the "cutter" girls that she was being retarded and to stop pity fishing.

Jokes on her because now she lives a relatively normal life and has a decent job but she has to wear long sleeves and pants for basically the rest of her life unless she can come up with thousands of dollars for scar-removal plastic surgery.
>>
File: roger.jpg (104KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
104KB, 679x427px
>>26041141
I'm not sure I follow you
>>
>>26040878
It's stylish if you're a goth.
>>
just retarded, but I'm getting better at hiding it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.