[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this real? I feel like I've just been scammed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is this real? I feel like I've just been scammed.
>>
enjoy your tea
>>
Only one thing you can do. Smoke that shit and find out
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
First time buying this shit, what's it supposed to smell like?
>>
>>26040510

what is it?

Chewing tobacco?
>>
That looks like a bag of wood chippings from a path that has been rained and trodden on for a few years.
>>
>>26040535
weed?
christ what does it smell like? looks fucking awful jesus, does not look like weed
>>
>>26040535

I dunno.

What did you purchase, asshat?
>>
>>26040535
Kind of like a skunk. For your first time you should probably go with a friend who knows their shit.
>>
nigga aint no way that's weed
>>
Time for the smell test: does it smell dank, earthy and a little like piss?
>>
>>26040554
Yeah, the stuff cealed in plastic is supposed to be "Weed", the other stuff is just lying around the "Weed" is just tobacco
>>
>>26040535
It depends on what kind of cannabis it is. Sativa smells like pine. Indica smells like a skunk. (I may have those mixed up; I haven't smoked pot in years. It should smell like one or the other.) That looks like it smells like shit.

Next time get your drugs from an .onion market instead of a nigger.
>>
>>26040592
It smells like fucking cinnamon

I fucked up
>>
File: 1445646931964.jpg (7KB, 227x209px) Image search: [Google]
1445646931964.jpg
7KB, 227x209px
>>26040510
>got sold a bag of stems and seeds
>>
>tfw have to find a dealer to smoke before work
>sister gives me local guy because I can't drive
>he's at lunch
>work in an hour
Will I make it?
>>
>>26040615
Hm, yeah, maybe Sativa. It smells fresh though, could it be real?
>>
>>26040665
yeah, it's real. real doo doo.
>>
>buying a bag of shake regs
flush yourself
>>
>>26040510
Topkek, that looks like that legal high shit, throw it out and find a new dealer.

I'm not even that big of a normie but when i buy weed i fucking expect weed not some grinded shit that's clearly not what i paid for.

Go and beat the fuck out of him if not key his car or some shit
>>
Just asked the dealer if it's Sativa or Indica.

>"What?"
>"I don't know"

FUGGGGG
>>
>>26040834
What a cunt dealer, where do you live OP i would be happy to sell to you.

Obviously we would need to exchange a few emails first and get to know eachother, i expect your at least old enough to goto a bar right?
>>
Could you take a fucking picture that's in focus?

Can't tell what the fuck that is. Looks like a ball of cow shit from what I see.

BTW weed pro here. I literally roll joints for a living.
>>
>>26040867
I live in Sweden mate
>He said that it was "Straight from Amsterdam"
>>
File: w.jpg (617KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
617KB, 1440x1920px
>>26040615
You can't tell a sativa from an indica by smell, OP this is what good weed is supposed to look like, notice the trichomes.
>>
>>26040927
Ah fuck, im south england.

Either way fuck him off and find someone reputable, ask any family members that smoke weed and im sure they will be happy to help you out.
>>
>>26040510
You stoners suck so bad at doing photos
>2016
>not capable of using the camera on your phone
>>
>>26040963
>>26040872
I was trying to for like 5 minutes, couldn't get a big enough picture of it without the focus fucking up
>>
>>26040510
That shit does not look like weed at all. You got scammed fag.
>>
>>26040950
You know any good ways to buy online?
>>
>>26040983

Then back off of it and shine some light on it.

better in focus and small than blurry brown green mass that looks worse than a texture from counterstrike 1.6
>>
I'll update this thread after I've smoked it.

If I don't get high we'll all know if I got scammed.

Can't smoke it until tomorrow though
>>
>>26041016
Honestly i never got that into buying from the "deep web" but just find a site like silkroad and buy say a gram as a tester, if it comes through then just assume it's legit and keep buying it from the same place.

If it all comes ontop max you will get is a few years in min security
>>
>>26040510
Looks like mulch. Like legit playground mulch.
>>
>>26041046
Well, the best I can do is sell it to some equally stupid kid for a higher price.
>>
OP, when you buy weed, it should be buds, like pic related. These are the flowers of the cannabis plant. Depending on whether it's indica or sativa, or grown in or out of doors, these buds should be dense and heavy, or light and fluffy. What you bought, if it's even cannabis, has already been ground up. There's no way for you to know what else is in there. Half of it could be sage and oregano. Somebody might have sprayed fucking Windex on it. I strongly advise against smoking it.

Drug dealers are good at pressuring you into buying their bullshit. You're doing something illegal, you're obviously inexperienced, and you want to get high. Buyng from modern black markets on the street is just asking to get fucked over.

Like >>26040615 said, get smart and buy your drugs on the internet. Even if the idea seems shady to you, I speak from years of experience when I say that getting your durgs that way offers you a much better chance of having a legit, safe, and discreet transaction.

Don't be mad at the asshole who sold you that bullshit. You paid the school of hard knocks for a valuable lesson. Get better at getting drugs faget.
>>
>>26041118
lel whoops original blox
>>
>>26041113
I'm not going to moral fag you but you should probably find out what it is before you sell it on, you could land yourself in prison for killing some kid
>>
File: wonka.jpg (191KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
wonka.jpg
191KB, 625x500px
>>26040510
>buying from niggers
>>
>>26041118
Completely untrue.

Just make some actual friends that do drugs and find a connect that you can be friends with and is not a total sketchball. You'll get reliable good quality. Internet drugs are bad, overpriced and run the risk of being caught trafficking.
>>
>>26041035
Some people don't get high the first time they smoke, fyi. Remember to actually inhale the smoke and not just hold it in your mouth.
>>
File: 1453287694747.jpg (183KB, 692x922px) Image search: [Google]
1453287694747.jpg
183KB, 692x922px
>>26041134
I doubt it'll actually kill someone, if anything it's just Oregano or Cinnamon

>>26041118
Well, this was how the whole deal actually went down:
>Buy this Meth covered Cannabis from a guy I really trust who got it from the dealer in this case
>Split it with a girl I know, 100 Crowns (Swedish currency, about 11 dollars) but she pussied out so I owed her 100 Crowns that I used to buy the Cannabis
>It's legit, I get high and all on it
>Smoked it with a couple of friends
>Having a good time
>One of the guys I smoked it with wasn't the best friend with the dealer but they got along
>He gave him my number and we texted and met up
>The girl that gave me 100 Crowns earlier that I know owe money to now wants to get her hands on some weed
>I made her an offer that I would give her 50 Crowns and she'd give me 100 Crowns which I would then use to buy the weed
>So even though this may be fake, it's really a win-win
>Was only going to buy 1g but he was like "Ayy lmao dude here take 5g as a starter"
>I thought "Okay, seems legit" since this guy's bussiness didn't do so well as he had to sell 1.5 Kilos of Weed that he had under his floor board

Now I'm here on /r9k/ and trying to figure out if this shit's real or not.
>>
>>26041166
Nigga the best, cheapest drugs I have ever gotten have been from the internet, and I got drugs in person for many years more than I have been getting them online. I did prefer to buy drugs from trustworthy people that I was friends with, but you never know what kind of bullshit you're going to run into. When you buy from somebody that operates over the internet, you're dealing with someone who has bothered to learn the ins and outs of encryption and stealth. Drugs you get on the street usually change hands many, many times before they get to the end user. You're more likely to be getting your shit from a buyer closer to the source from a deep web vendor. In the case of drugs you grow, like cannabis and psilocybin muchrooms, you will most likely be buying it from the company that cultivates the product.

Of the dozens and dozens of transactions I've had online, the only time I've had a hitch was when trying to order from overseas, and even then I didn't get into any trouble. Obviously this is anecdotal, but I'm not a dumbass, and I know how to exercise discretion. Maybe you and OP are different.
>>
Looks like you got some shit quality bushweed. Its grown naturally outside thats why it looks gross, if its at all hard then its bush, and its a hell of a lot weaker than regular bud.
>>
>>26040510
thats weed man. just poorly trimmed, bricked, shit weed. i got some like that myself and said the same thing, but it was defo weed and actually damn good shit.
>>
>>26041296
Get out kid. 4chan is a +18 place.
>>
Dealer here

Never buy from niggers OP, they will 100% rip you off every time.

Niggers are too stupid to realize that if you treat your buyers right then they will keep coming back to you, they either don't understand this or don't care.
>>
>>26041477
Gonna make this clear for the future of this thread: I did not buy from a Nigger.
>>
>>26041477
Rednecks/hicks are also unreliable if you live in America. I've had to switch dealers twice already because the dumbfucks either can't weigh properly or they don't even know what they're selling.
>>
>>26041301
Lol i'm friends with the cultivators.. so...
>>
>>26041560
You're in a great position, then. I suppose anybody who wants to buy some weed should become friends with the people that grow it. I suppose people who grow illegal drugs for a living make friends with any teenager that wants to smoke drugs as a regular matter of course. Asshole.
>>
>>26041667
>>26041560
And this is why most drug users are normalfags.
>>
>>26040510
>>26040535
Who the hell buys dip in a plastic bag? You normally find it in a can at a gas station. What flavor is it? If it's something like wintergreen it's going to smell minty.
>>
>>26041477
>Niggers are too stupid to realize that if you treat your buyers right then they will keep coming back to you, they either don't understand this or don't care.

can confirm. I used to buy from a nigger and I'd go through an ounce a month. I wasn't ever in a hurry to get it. one month I got a bag with a rock in the middle.

my new dealer is cool as fuck though
>>
>>26041948
I peeled a ciggarette open to get the Tobacco, used it to try out my friends pipe that he'd built.

I put all my drugs in a snus can.
>>
>>26040510
Yes. That looks like some good quality oregano. What are you cooking family?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.