[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH MY GOD /r9k/ IM DYING. I'M HAVING A MIGRAINE AND IT FEELS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
OH MY GOD /r9k/ IM DYING. I'M HAVING A MIGRAINE AND IT FEELS LIKE MY SKULL IS BEING SPLIT OPEN. PLS HELP
>>
>>26039201
Breath in and out and be yourself.
>>
Get drunk until you pass out? Shit thats awful man.

I heard LSD helps of you can get it.
>>
>>26039201

If you're really having one, get your retarded eyes off the screen, take whatever pills you have around, triple aspirins. then lay down and wrap a pillow around your head, stay the fuck still like that until it wears off.
>>
There's too much pressure in your head. Drill a small hole and let it out slowly.
>>
>>26039201
dark room
cold flannel/cloth on your forehead or back of your neck
ibuprofen or aspirin
try to keep your shoulders and torso area as relaxed as you can, tensing only makes it worse
stop looking at any and all screens
>>
>>26039201
Christ you robots are fucking children, you can't even get rid of a migraine?
Fucking salt your tongue and put a piece of ice on top.
The cool water slowly goes through the salt and you soak it up.
It's basically the poor man's cold IV saline drip.
>>
>>26039201
Migranes are nothing compared to the horrifying feeling you get when you almost bite the dust. That shit will haunt you.
>>
>>26039327
>Fucking salt your tongue and put a piece of ice on top.
DO NOT DO THIS, THIS WILL BURN A HOLE IN YOUR TONGUE
>>
>>26039327

Surely, browsing this site, you must be mature as fuck yourself right. Is this tip legit tho? Didn't know if so.
>>
>>26039409
Yeah, I was told that trick when I went to the hospital for thrush. Always help relieve it.
>>26039400
>BURN A HOLE IN YOUR TONGUE
I said ice not a hot fucking spoon, wtf?
>>
File: Iv1-07_014.jpg (37KB, 337x599px) Image search: [Google]
Iv1-07_014.jpg
37KB, 337x599px
>>26039400
You do realize IV drips are just salt water right?
>>
>>26039201
I know your pain, OP. I've had chronic migraines since I was about 5 years old. Less often for whatever reason now that I'm out of puberty. Only drug I ever found that seemed to help even a bit was fiorenal. Migraines are the single most unpleasant thing I have experienced. Worse than fillings, worse than wisdom teeth being removed, worse than broken bones.
>>
What I always do is squat down, close my lips around my thumb, blow against my thumb as hard as I can for as long as I can and then stand up quickly. That way I pass out for a little bit, but last time I did it I tripped up and head-butted my dog, so he went into a coma and had to be put down.
>>
>>26039605
Doesn't that give you erectile dysfunction?
>>
>>26039647
No it creates mustard gas
>>
OP slam a huge glass of water and get off 4chan, staring at a screen is the opposite of what you should be doing right now retard

>>26039374
story?
>>
>>26039647
This may explain why I haven't been able to get anything more than a semi lately.
>>
>>26039201
STUPID MIGRAINES
STOP HURTING US
GO AWAY MIGRAINES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26039459
>>26039502
OP come back I want to know if your tongue has 2nd degree burns yet.
>>26039903
Get off your fat ass and go be productive. You probably have chronic migraine from staring at a computer all fucking day.
>>
>>26039327
got a horrible flu at the moment with a disgusting headache. is this ice and salt on tongue shit legit? i cant find anything on google about it
>>
>>26039976

From a chemical aspect, it's not gonna be able to do you any harm at least, so you could give it a try if you felt like it.
>>
>>26040014
but i just found out that salt reduces melting point of ice and i can get first degree burns. wtf
>>
>>26039254
Kek'd
e k
k' e
d'keK
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.