[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Dude, just work out and be yourself
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28
File: 1453827658762.jpg (42 KB, 506x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453827658762.jpg
42 KB, 506x667
Dude, just work out and be yourself
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
Just lift
Just get a haircut
Just change your pillow case
Just drink water

Women love confidence

Confidence is key

Fine be alone then loser

Go wallow in sef pity
>>
>shave
>lose weight
>wash his fucking hair and self in general holy fuck he's so oily
>actually style hair
he'd go from 1/10 to 5/10 minimum. this fucker is just so lazy though he doesn't even deserve any sympathy. lazy fuck
>>
entitled little bitch, you're just making excuses for yourself. I'm pic related and I get pussy all the time.
>>
>>26038351
but is 5/10 good enough for girls?
>>
>>26038351
>5/10 minimum
shut
up

I practice proper hygiene, I shave, I'm in shape, I dress nice, and I have better facial structure than this guy. and I'M not even a 5/10

this guy is a 1/10, 2/10 with max effort
>>
>>26038302
Fuck off. 95% of people here look (or could look) like standard normies, they just lack motivation.
>>
File: 1442659636310.jpg (48 KB, 403x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442659636310.jpg
48 KB, 403x404
>>26038351
>being this delusional
>not realizing that the guy knew he was a 1/10 and simply stopped giving a fuck
>implying all those things you mentioned would hide his:
>misshapen Neanderthal skull
>wonky eyes
>massive nose
>cauliflower ear
in fact shaving, and getting a haircut would only highlight more how ugly he is
>>
never trust facial ratings from another man

the only ratings that matters come from women, and women are fucking brutal
>>
>>26038447
>call him delusional
>doesn't realize there are women dating dickless amputees, ugly as fuck men and other women
If you're a man, you literally HAVE NO EXCUSES. There is no man who is so far gone he couldn't get a woman.

That guy's worst problem is that he fucking fat as shit and his skin is in bad shape. He's white has blue eyes and a full head of hair (that needs to be cut and styled) and I assume a properly working dick. No excuses.
>>
>>26038581
Thousands of men die alone. Being ugly usually gives you fucked up mental issues and lack of a personality.
>>
>>26038512
>never trust facial ratings from another man
>the only ratings that matters come from women, and women are fucking brutal

Incomprehensibly true. Men think different things are attractive as compared with women.
>>
what the fuck is up with his ear
>>
>>26038612
>Thousands of men die alone.
Because they gave up and stopped trying. They're the hermits who "don't like people" and go live off in the forest with only their dog, or just give up and put no effort into learning how to attract women. Watch any interview of an old virgin and that's almost always the case. In their young life, they had some difficulty with women and then just said fuck it and stopped trying, whereas the guys who aren't losers keep going even if they have to ask out thousands of women until one says yes. I know uglier dudes than OP pic who slay pussy. There is literally no excuse.
>>
File: 1453732543907.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453732543907.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>26038302
Just be confident brah
original confidence
>>
>>26038746
>I know uglier dudes than OP pic who slay pussy.
No, you don't.
>>
>>26038762
Yes I do, fucktard.
>>
>>26038799
No, you fucking don't.

The only way OP pic slays pussy is with chloroform and a knife.
>>
File: 1295668014629.jpg (11 KB, 350x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1295668014629.jpg
11 KB, 350x263
I think I could be average, robots, but I can not get rid of my acne no matter what I do. It's a little better than when I was a kid in high school, but I'm fucking 24 and still my face back chest and shoulders are constantly broken out. My skin isn't really even oily. My lips, eyes, and hands are constantly dried out and cracked, but my brow/face seem to produce a lot of oil. Washing face, cleaning pores, using products... NOTHING seems to make a difference.
>>
>>26038823
Believe me if you want. I know what I know. While you, who has little social experience is sitting on /r9k/ making claims about what girls do and don't like, there are ugly guys who don't give a fuck out there fucking girls.
>>
>>26038799
You're an imbecile, and this is indeed an original comment.
>>
>>26038870
Nobody like OP is fucking girls without monetary compensation or physical force.
>>
>>26038746
read any of these field reports of testimonials of ugly guys who tried these PUA techniques
There are loads of them that tried approaching women literally hundreds of times and got turned down every time
>>
>>26038870
Do the girls also look like they crawled out from under a bridge?
>>
>>26038900
It's all about confidence and power of positive thinking!

You've been rejected 100 times? Keep trying! Why are you giving up? You're tired of humiliating and degrading yourself? Keep trying! Keep trying loser!

I know, I've been there! Pic related, it's me!
>>
>>26038847
My fellow acnebot, did you use isotretinoin?
I'm currently during a therapy, there is a slow, but steady progress.
>>
>>26038936
>a guy like this doesn't need to try and gets handed pussy on a plate
>OP's pic can try his entire life and not even get a sniff
>>
>>26038746
>know uglier dudes than OP pic who slay pussy.
No you dont

Kill yourself
>>
>>26038971
ANYONE CAN GET ANYTHING IF THEY TRY HARD ENOUGH OP IS JUST A LOSER AND CREEP WHO WANTS TO BE ALONE

I EARNED MY GOOD GENETICS THROUGH HARD WORK AND I DESERVE IT BECAUSE I'M A GOOD PERSON AND OP IS A BAD PERSON DON'T SHATTER MY JUST WORLD FALLACY
>>
>>26038953
I haven't used it, no. I've stopped using product really besides the occasional exfoliate and/or lotions. None of them seemed to be work. I had perscription in high school, but it didn't do anything for my acne. It just fucked my skin and me sunburn easily. Never had a sunburn in life until I took that drug and I can get them in the summer just from sitting outside at a table for a few hours.

Doc wanted to put me on accutane when I was 16, but I said fuck that. That drug is way too intense. I'd rather live with my acne than kill my liver and have some god awful effects 25 years down the line. They wouldn't prescribe it to me anyway because I was seeing psychologists and psychiatrists and on antidepressants and shit any way. Fuck I should have never let my mom pump me full of drugs.
>>
>>26039001
>9001
>a true robot
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>26039047
It's really intense, liver hurts nonstop and skin itches 75 percent of time. No complaints about my blood results or depression tho.
>>
>>26039001
The vast majority of people have a mixture of good and bad genes. It's up to them to leverage what advantages they may have against their corresponding disadvantages if they want to achieve anything in life. Sorry if this shatters your Unjust World philosophy.
>>
>>26038351
Look at his fucking face, idiot. Whether it's leprosis, a car accident or burn scars, he's fucking disfigured.

>>26038746
This is not how it works, faggot. Most females reproduce, most males don't.
>>
>>26039214
I have no good genes. I'm ugly and mentally ill. I will be alone forever and no amount of confidence or lifting will fix it.
>>
File: chadiel.png (71 KB, 1233x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chadiel.png
71 KB, 1233x420
>>26039214
>It's up to them to leverage
Women: sit back and select. Even if you're a disfigured obese black woman with aids, some man will love you and treat you like a princess.
Men: have to have good genetics (tall, facial aesthetics), make good money, be hyper social and proactive, always take the lead, have a car, have a home, a large social circle, be competent, be ambitions (or at least most of those). Unless you have good stats, you will die childless and/or a virgin.
>>
>>26038302

Stop blaming your problems on other people man!
>>
File: white trash.jpg (74 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white trash.jpg
74 KB, 604x453
We live in a perfect world and women are never wrong. If you're a virgin it's because you deserve to be. Creep.
>>
>>26038430

This. Have you seen the collages with all their pics? Only a select few such as myself look like fetal alcohol syndrome freaks who failed abortion.
>>
>>26039300
Why don't you fuck off and kill yourself then instead of sliding posts on a Malay High Altitude Wicker Basket Crafting BBS?
>>
File: Personality.jpg (71 KB, 595x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Personality.jpg
71 KB, 595x720
Hating someone for their genetics is no better than racism. I thought racism was "bad".
>>
>>26039398
Because I'm too scared to die. I pray for a serial killer to kill me or to get crushed by falling debris from an airplane.
>>
>>26038847
stop eating dairy
>>
File: azurethsynbios.jpg (50 KB, 453x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
azurethsynbios.jpg
50 KB, 453x604
Stop blaming it on genetics man! You just needs confidence! Stop thinking the world owes you something and go out there do something with your life! No girl wants a loser. You need to learn how to love yourself before someone else can love you.
>>
>Be me
>black manlet
>massive pores on my face
>poor as fuck, every penny goes towards education or helping my disabled mom, so no swag
Yep if I just work out girls will like me
>>
File: 1452390363696.png (31 KB, 734x1472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452390363696.png
31 KB, 734x1472
>>26039488
I know rite
>>
>>26039488
That shit can be fixed with an easy and cheap laser procedure. If you don't even want to do such a basic thing for your appearance why would anyone even consider you human?
>>
File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
The reason they give you bullshit advice like "All you gotta do is work out a little bit, have good hygiene, have confidence, and be yourself and girls will talk to you" is because they're scared if you learn the truth you might become a danger to yourself and others. When they give you bullshit lies and tell you that it's your fault they're doing it to protect the public.
>>
>>26039532
I'm personally not going to kill anyone because girls will never like me, but I hate the memes and lies giving me false hope for something that will never happen. That actually makes me angry
>just don't masturbate
>just try pua stuff
>just take dance classes
>just workout
>>
File: 1453377538484.png (138 KB, 547x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453377538484.png
138 KB, 547x609
>>26038302
>when you fags constantly blame everyone and everything else for you not getting what you want.
>>
>>26039431
That pic would have been more effective if the dude on the right wasn't an ugly piece of shit as well.
>>
>>26039488
If this guy was a rich and famous composer who was still slightly depressing but had a steady focus on career/ some kind of ambition, girls would bend over in his presence

Girls don't really care about looks, but rather your "capability"
Looks help with it, and when you're "incapable" AND ugly, then you're simply a walking laughing stock for everyone. If you're attractive and "incapable", you're an emotional wreck or a deadbeat that girls aren't attracted to anyway.

Ugliest capable man > Prettiest incapable/ anti-social man
>>
>>26039488
I don't think the birthmark is what's keeping him from getting laid. It's the weight and the faggy hair/beard.
>>
>>26039638
Brah all you gotta do is be rich and talented.
>>
>>26039638
Nah the girl would just cheat on him with the less capable attractive man, see Heidi Klum and Seal, not to mention Seal is six foot but still got cucked due to his face
>ugly guys have to be part of the small percentage of wealthy AND famous people to have sex
>>
>>26039475
le dairy meme
>>
>>26039638
Ugly "capable" men get cheated on.
>>
>>26039664
And Seal has a massive penis according to his ex wife who cucked him, so let's see an ugly dude with a tall muscular build and big penis, fame and millions of dollars still got cucked by the good looking broke bodyguard
>>
File: Get Out.gif (45 KB, 468x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Get Out.gif
45 KB, 468x240
>>26039638

>If this guy was a rich and famous

How do you know he isn't?

>Girls don't really care about looks

You assumed he isn't rich based on his looks.
>>
>>26039675
it's literally unnatural in every way possible, but keep being a good goy if that's what you want
>>
>>26039664
>>26039701
>his face
She married him and had kids with him. Clearly she found him attractive. She already had money and it's not like Seal was rolling in cash or fame.
>>
>>26039334
>just change your outlook to live a more fulfilling life
I.e. be a good cuck while other people live a more fulfilling and enjoyable life :^)
>>
>>26039505
Fat ugly nigger here.. Stop being a fagot... You got this man. Smash anything for practice then go from there.
>>
>>26039638
I've literally known 0 deadbeats that didn't have multiple children with different woman, and usually had gfs/married and then cheated on women twenty years their junior.
>>
>>26039664
>Nah the girl would just cheat on him with the less capable attractive man
Sure, if he's depressing/ can't get it up for her.

Girls are stupid and want excitement. It'd be like if you were a guy and had a girlfriend who NEVER wanted sex. Completely asexual. "It should just work out! We love each other!"

If you don't show some of that "I take what I want" aggressiveness to excite you both, especially in moments of confidence, she'll be quick to think of you as a beta and dream of Chad. Kinda like you would resort to porn/ masturbation or side chicks if your girlfriend never pleasured you for a LONG time.
>>
File: girls.jpg (77 KB, 600x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girls.jpg
77 KB, 600x354
>You're depressed because you're hideous and people treat you poorly and you have no chance of a decent life? Stop being so entitled. There are starving people in Africa you know
>>
Lol /r9k/ you fucking shroud yourselves in excuses and incongruent beliefs to justify your lack of effort. What a sad sack of shit you all are. Honestly this board should be destroyed and any mention of /r9k/ memes should result in a permanent ip range ban. This place isn't doing anybody any good.
>>
>>26039703
>You assumed he isn't rich based on his looks.
If he was rich he'd get that shit taken care of at an early age by his rich parents. If you look poor (fat, ugly, deformities, unkempt) then obviously people will think you're poor.
>>
>>26039721
>unnatural
certain populations (ie Northwest whites) have near 100% adult lactase persistence, because they have been consuming dairy in adulthood for tens of thousands of years. They evolved to do it.
>good goy
consuming dairy is the most volkisch of European traditions.
>>
>>26039731
Did you see her first child's father? A fat ugly slob, Seal was doing very well for himself at the time, he got cucked because he's a monster.
>>
>>26039370
It's because we live in an imperfect world that ugly, deformed guys, druggies, deadbeat dads, cheaters, murderers, liars, etc are able to get girlfriends and sex and vice versa.
>>
>it's the girls don't care about looks just get rich and famous meme
Women correlate personality with appearance, so pretty much nothing matters beyond height and face
>>
File: AEBil3p.jpg (296 KB, 1596x1213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AEBil3p.jpg
296 KB, 1596x1213
>>26039867
You probably think the earth is flat, huh?
>>
File: 8udjejwkdow.jpg (52 KB, 636x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8udjejwkdow.jpg
52 KB, 636x473
>>26039638
>broke Chads never get laid
>broke "artists" don't get sugar mamas and a steady suplly of young pussy

>>26039817
You wanna suck my dick brah
>>
>>26039532
It's not bullshit advice at all. Those are all things that will give you better chances with women but

>girls will talk to you
Is bullshit. In reality, most women won't approach you even if they think you're attractive so you have to pick up your balls and be the one willing to approach, lead, etc basically be a man. That's where robots fuck up because your entire attitude is based around waiting for things to just happen for you, and don't say it isn't because your attitudes betray you, the things you say betray you without you even realizing it.
>>
>>26040026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLtFvC0yAsw
>>
>>26040065
>paying girls to react favorably to your flirting
>>
>>26039214
>The vast majority of people have good and bad genes.

True to an extent, but a lot depends on "where" those good and bad genes are. If you are ugly and predisposed to mental illnesses, trying to compensate and be successful is going to be nigh fucking impossible. It also doesn't help that the teen years are very important for a person's development. If you don't develop self confidence and esteem during your teens, then life is almost certainly going to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>26040108
Keep on building that wall, faggot.
>>
>>26038302
He looks like a cartoon character from circa 2000 Nickelodeon
>>
How do i get confidence when im so fucking ugly and short? Just how..
>>
File: 1453731948756.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453731948756.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>26038302
>just lift bruh
>you'll be attractive to girls
>>
>>26038762

Fucking Ron Jeremy the porn star, you nigger.
>>
>>26038302
Even if you behave like yourself and bulk up it doesent help you to find a good girl between all this heartless bitches
>>
>>26038612
Everyone dies alone. This whole concept of dying at a point in time when you happen not to have a spouse meaning something is fucking stupid.
>>
>>26040182
Any of those dudes just needs to shave his head to be Vin Diesel.
>>
>>26038746
>Because they gave up and stopped trying
We cant compete with Chads, it's the reality.
>>
>>26040162
>How do i get confidence when im so fucking ugly and short?
Learn skills, overcome challenges, work and take care of yourself and your family members, be an active member of your local community, get in good physical shape, talk to a lot of people with no expectations but just take interest in their lives, find something that you like to do and practice it to the point of mastery
>>
>>26039431
>Hating someone for their genetics is no better than racism.
>for their genetics is no better than racism
>no better than racism
>racism
>genetics

Race is completely fucking genetics. Being racist is hating someone for their genetics.
>>
>>26040301
>We cant compete with Chads, it's the reality.
>I want hot girls, but they only want similarly hot guys that have shit going on and I'm too good for "ugly" or average looking girls.
ftfy
>>
>>26039737
Is that any worse than what you're living through now? You guys have constant suicide threads ffs.
>>
File: 1448663339975.jpg (95 KB, 712x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448663339975.jpg
95 KB, 712x615
>>26040349
>"ugly" or average looking girls
Just fat. You can be slim by only not fucking eating food and that's it, you're above average in women looks. You can be with the same shy personality and still score good looking men as oppose it's impossible to do for men while being shy.
>>
>>26039817

Then why are you here, huh?
Fucking normie, get out.
>>
>>26040349
>I want hot girls
Yeah about that...
>>
>>26040400
Nah that's bullshit. Women have genetic defects too, ugly facial features, acne, generally unappealing faces, personalities, interests. You operate under the mistaken assumption that every woman has it as easy as an 8/10 stacy and that's not quite true.

Also that comic is bullshit because it assumes that men and women are the same and want the same things in a mate. Confidence is a masculine trait and shyness is feminine. The vast majority of women don't want shy men because it's fucking unappealing; the role of the man is not to be awkward and unsure but to lead, protect and provide.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe.jpg
165 KB, 800x800
>>26040537

you can be the most ugly foul-smelling bitch on the planet and still have 30 guys texting you everyday begging you to hang out with them
>>
File: freak.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
freak.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
>>26040622

Female loneliness is very real. Even though she's got 90 guys texting her every day none of them are "chads". They're all genetically inferior beta creeps. Only a thug or chad can satisfy her "loneliness".
>>
File: 1451454692224.png (329 KB, 500x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451454692224.png
329 KB, 500x377
>>26040642
>mfw this is actually very true
>>
>>26040182
How does the bottom third guy from the left look like a typical faggot. Is it something to do with plastic surgery?
>>
>>26038302
>>26040642
>Fat ass 1/10 with fixable flaws mostly hygiene related
>IT'S HIS GENETICS
Fuck. We have gone full circle and become Tumblr SJWs.
>>
>>26040642
To his credit atleast the guy looks somewhat chill and happy in those pics. I bet he has a few people who hang out with him out of pity.
>>
>>26040642

The Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz. Where's the Tin Man and Scarecrow?
>>
>>26038581
LOL and what do those women which men like that look like? right, like ABSOLUTE SHIT. i might as well fuck my hand instead. and extreme cases get good looking women because they want the media attention
>>
>>26040850
Yes, hygiene will fix up his comically large nose and oddly large eyes
>>
>>26040642
>pic
SIMBA IS THAT YOU
>>
>>26038302
This guy is 1 in a million ugly. Most people who think they're this ugly are actually average and just have delusional body images.
>>
>>26040991
Large eyes are a boon to you, especially when you have beautiful blue ones and you can get a nose job. And I did say "mostly" hygiene related so please spare me the autism.
>>
>>26040230
ron jeremy looks 1000 times better than the guy in OPs pic. your point?
>>
fuck you FUCK YOU SONS OF BITCHES GETT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I DONT WANT YOU I DONT WANT YOU AAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU FUFK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>26040642

I doubt this guy is a manlet. He's probably at least 6'2". He seems to have a good frame. Guy should become an MMA fighter. Call him "Lionheart" "Mufasa" or some shit.
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 543x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 543x600
>>26039521
Damn, this pic hurts me so much anon.
>>
>>26040850
Not a r9k/er but it's not really his fault, his face is clearly messed up
>>
>>26038302

i dont understand how females think. if i was a girl and this guy texted me i wouldnt be like "OMG CREEP RAPIST STALKER CALL THE POLICE".

i would legitimately be interested and we could see whether or not we're compatible.

then again i wouldnt be a shallow bitch who has my standards of beauty decided for me by the media.
>>
File: KinFreon.jpg (34 KB, 450x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KinFreon.jpg
34 KB, 450x338
>just be yourself

>do what i tell you even though there's no guarantee it's gonna work

Gotta love normies and their "advice".
>>
>>26041305
>kill yourself
>give up
>just live at home with your parents until they die then kill yourself

Gotta love robots and their "advice".
>>
>>26039431
But dont people on /r9k/ hate people because of their genetics?

Also, that picture is only relevant in high school.
>>
>>26041150
>i would legitimately be interested and we could see whether or not we're compatible.
No you wouldnt and i can tell you why. Imagine being 6-7/10 roastie and having like 5 beta orbiters. You wouldnt care about him, maybe reject him in honest way.
>>
>>26040036
It's true. I got out of being a robot as soon as I quit blaming others for me being lonely. I'm not the most popular person in any class in uni, but people talk to me and girls don't actively avoid me
>>
>>26041620

but hes so different and unique looking. hes not just another generic face in the crowd. it would be fun.
>>
>>26040642
I honestly feel that if this guy shaved his head and got some plastic surgery on his nose, he'd be decent-looking.
>>
>>26041351
at least it works
>>
>>26041150

Attraction is the first step to forming a relationship. You can't tell you would have children with that guy.
>>
>>26041351
wtf
no one said this works
also you're implying that all NEETS are robots. that's fucking bullshit. i know NEETS who party and have sex frequently, while I'm a KV wagecuck who has absolutely no friends and didn't have any since 6 years. poorfag NEETS with sex and friends probably enjoy life more.
>>
Just wish I could at least be ugly and tall like Draymond Green or Charlie Villanueva, women still love them
>>
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 300x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 300x252
>>26041627
You were never a robot in the first place,you should know that.
>>
>>26038351
You can't be fucking serious.
>>
>>26040065
>shilling pick up shit on r9k
I don't want to join your cult

>>26040145
Keep on dismissing everything i say while stroking your ego just like all the normies
>>
>>26039623
Careful, guys, it may be food, but look what its attached to. Thats right, its a hook. Move along gang.
>>
>>26038302
Jesus guys I undetstand this guy looks ljke ass and no amount of lifting or dieting will save him, but 99% percent of you guys prob look average. And lifting with dieting will definitely help you look better than average.
>>
>>26042783
no we're pretty damn uggo desu famalam
>>
>>26042783
no we're pretty damn uggo desu famalam
I've straight up been told multiple times IRL.
>>
>>26040378
The fact that people with good lives only see me as a tool who's only task is to help them financially, while they reject the idea of me reaching happiness makes me resentful of those who are happy.
But i need to keep my mouth shut like a good house nigger or else i'm getting a shitstorm
>>
>>26040182
Oh shit, the blue guy. His cheeks. I have those. I really hoped lifting would take care of that.
>>
most people aren't deformed. you can do a lot to improve your looks. most beautiful people have had a lot of work done.
pretty sad that you post this everyday desu. can't imagine what you look like.
>>
>>26042783

Yes, many robots are 2/10 or even 3/10 instead of OP 0/10, that aint enough to attract a girl.

Speaking from experience.
>>
>>26043119
> just get jaw, nose, and teeth jobs
> ignore the cost, the possible complications, and that Chad didn't have to do anything
>>
>I'm ugly, that's why I can't man up and go outside
no you're just a lazy spoiled idiot
>>
>>26038302
I can see this guy making wagekek posts
>>
>>26043204
>envy
>pride
>being this severed from the vine
>>
>>26043228
>putting effort into something always results to succeed

Children these days...
>>
>>26043276
>Yeah dude just change your entire being in order to meet other people's standards and accept your place as a lesser human being
How many shekels do they pay you to write this kind of shit?

>>26043305
Be careful there or you might shatter his worldview
>>
File: vciDM0p.png (991 KB, 1264x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vciDM0p.png
991 KB, 1264x675
>>26043305
>>26043382
whatever, you fags are just stupid, spiteful, and lazy.
>>
Normies don't really appreciate the halo effect and need to research survivors bias

They're pretty much the author of "The Secret" in their advice to bots
>>
>>26043438
>white guy of above average height grooms himself
Wow! That will totally work for all of us
>>
>>26043539
You kill yourself with a cactus dildo
>>
>>26043539
fuck off manlet

>>26043438
wtf, he looks good in both pics. actually i think he looks better in 2012
>>
>>26043305
>putting effort into it doesn't give me 100% chance of success so i don't try at all
manchildren these days
>>
>>26043818
> they couldn't possibly estimate their chances realistically, and find it's not worth the risk
Normies these days.
>>
>>26043860
Why are normies so afraid to admit that some people are fucked at birth?
>>
>>26043860
>>26043893
I'm not even a normie you fucking retard. why the fuck do you always have to assume that someone who has a different opinion than you is automatically that what you are against? how can you be THIS much of a fucking pleb?
>>
>>26043893
google 'just world fallacy'
>>
>>26043119
if he closed his mouth he was already a 8.5/10
>>
>>26043916

Your post was essentially
> you don't have it as bad as you think
> be more positive

You don't even know us. That's an awfully normie viewpoint to have.
>>
>>26043916
because they aren't real robots either, they're merely failed normies.
>>
>>26039395
The collages of the attention whores that want people to see their face, so they post it here because it gets more attention than on their containment board /soc/.
And then the uglies don't want to be memes, so they don't post.
Selection bias.
>>
>>26039220
>Look at his fucking face, idiot. Whether it's leprosis, a car accident or burn scars, he's fucking disfigured.
The worse sin by far is the fatness.

Thin ayy lmao is still > fat lumpiness

>lose a lot of weight
>neat haircut, shave
>see if anything can be done about skin

Those things will make him look a damn site better than he does now, at least. Still might not be attractive, but at least not through fault of his own.

>>26038447
He would look like somebody who at least gives a shit about himself and take care of himself.
>>
>>26043955
>Your post was essentially
>> you don't have it as bad as you think
>> be more positive
._O
my post was none of that.

>You don't even know us. That's an awfully normie viewpoint to have.
did i fucking say anything about you? no i didn't. i was making a general statement.

and you don't fucking need to call me a normie if you're spilling out memes like a fucking 9gagger.
>>
>>26043955
>> you don't have it as bad as you think
>> be more positive
holy shit this failed normie is more emotional than a roastie, implying things and jumping to conclusions this fast.
manchild robots seem to have very feminine working minds. you are closer to what you disdain than you think.
>>
>>26043860
>> they couldn't possibly estimate their chances realistically
lolno they couldn't. Lurk more and you will realize that the viewpoints of the general poster here are anything but realistic. they lack way too much life experience to estimate anything realistically.
>>
>>26043916
wew lads original is this
>>
>>26042783
I do take care of my body, I do have hobbies and a future, and I'm still ignored by every girl ever.
>>
ITT: just world fallacy
>>
>>26038512
yep
>ugly as fuck dude gets posted in an r9k thread claiming he's never had female attention
>other ugly ass dudes rate him a solid 7
Women consider average men to be ugly
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 466937



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.