[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually believe this kind of shit? It's one thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 6dx62wK.jpg (104KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
6dx62wK.jpg
104KB, 520x588px
Do people actually believe this kind of shit? It's one thing to lack experience with real life females but to lack knowledge about human biology and gender differences combined with that is pretty embarrassing, hence pic related.
>>
>>26037147
I'm a complete normie who comes here just for laughs, and I have never encountered a woman who was able to talk with me on a level anywhere equal to what I would expect of a man. Women are just plain dumb.
>>
>>26037147

It's a pretty simplistic way of looking at the relationship between men and women, for sure. But at the same time I don't know that it's altogether wrong. Like, I don't think girls are actively having that thought like "Shit, no can argue with superior gender girl brain no words enough to do...me use juicy doom hole instead!!"

But on some level I feel like this does happen. Even if that's just me being naive.
>>
>>26037194
>
>>26037176
I understand the bodily inferiority.. But show me evidence of men, as aggregate, having "superior minds" to women, as aggregate.
>>
>>26037147
is this where that new cancer nigger cunt tripfag bebe gets all her info?
>>
>>26037147
>Do people actually believe this kind of shit?
Only literal Reddit MRAs, of which can be found plenty right here on /r9k/. Sadly, this is how it's always going to be.
>>
>posts incredibly common argumentative tactic women take
>HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THIS

girls have typically been engaged in petty backstabbing drama with their friends since they hit puberty, where winning the argument is secondary to winning the crowd. if you can destroy someone's confidence/standing, you don't need to listen to anything they say. in their social circles, calling a man a permavirgin is the ultimate insult--it equates to complete and utter exile. is it any shock that it's used in place of an argument?
>>
>>26037340
>claim that men (manbabies*) do the exact same thing and, unlike you manbabies, support proof of this by showcasing an image used to shortcut an argument
>HERE'S WHY YOU'RE WRONG
lol
>>
>>26037216

OP's pic goes way too far and it's pretty obvious that there's a preexisting anti-female bias. But it's a fact that women tend to make arguments based on emotion and men tend to make arguments based on logic. Women are usually more in touch with their emotions to a fault which I guess could be construed as a different type of intellect, but it's also why they lose debates with men or have to resort to spouting buzzwords and making emotional appeals.
>>
>>26037378
>claim that men (manbabies*) do the exact same thing and, unlike you manbabies, support proof of this by showcasing an image used to shortcut an argument

jesus christ, get back on your meds. no part of this incredibly disjointed run-on sentence happened
>>
>>26037424
Then why is said proof right there in the OP? You're a bit slow, aren't you?
>>
have you looked over feminist laws OP? most woman support this insanity
>>
File: Women thinking 2.jpg (42KB, 406x296px) Image search: [Google]
Women thinking 2.jpg
42KB, 406x296px
It is a basic look at it and it has truth to it.

Everyone who has ever been in a relationship knows this.

Anyone that says different is a bitch or a beta.
>>
File: wimmin.png (100KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
wimmin.png
100KB, 1254x261px
Relevant as fuck
>>
>>26037216

female mind detected

it's literally history dumbass
>>
>>26037147

on the internet they do argue like this, that's literally all they can say, check out the comments section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvRHbKIAgRM
>>
>>26037147

Yes, I believe this.
It's also why females often point out that they are females and begin threads and posts with saying that they are female = having holes.
It's an attempt to transfer female privilege into the online world.
>>
>>26037269
>reddit
>MRA
where the hell does this meme come from?
Reddit is literally feminism and white knight beta headquarter
>>
>>26037216
>But show me evidence of men, as aggregate, having "superior minds" to women, as aggregate
Schopenhauer is a meme, and some of his views on women are outdated. He assumes that the reason there are far fewer female "geniuses" is because of their intellect, not due to their general intellectual oppression or discouragement over time; however he does raise valid points
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

However, even taking these limits in, he makes a good point.
>>
>>26038464

Don't confuse "not as pathetic, stupid, repulsive, and unaccomplished" with "literally feminism and white knight beta headquarter."

Reddit's pretty MRA-infested and therefore shit, it's just not as hilariously suicide-worthy as you lot.
>>
>>26037216
You know women have a different league for chess than men in world chess rankings
>>
>>26037147

If you just detected the problem, why would you keep falling in the "trap"?
>>
>>26038488
>not due to their general intellectual oppression or discouragement over time
They haven't been oppressed at all for a century. Where are the geniuses?
>>
Even as a woman, I gotta admit that women are generally dumb as rocks. It's how they're raised. Parents want to protect their little girls, and that stunts them for life by making them underestimate themselves. They see that other people want to protect and support them and develop a personality that needs to be protected and supported It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I lucked out. My parents raised me away from all that little princess garbage and away from society in general and now I'm a patent-holding engineer. Other women are fucking insufferable.

Men aren't really much better, they're all emotionally dense as fuck. I've yet to meet someone that can come to blows with me in intellect and emotional intelligence all in one package. I go to men for intellect and I go to women for emotional intelligence. I've nearly given up on finding another human being with both.
>>
>>26038934
>now I'm a patent-holding engineer. Other women are fucking insufferable.

You want to be an honorary man like most other women these days. The problem, of course, is that you're still a woman.

The logical equivalent to kick-ass-engineer-women-are-fucking-insufferable females like you would be a soft-spoken male kindergarten teacher that is totally not afraid of strong women and women that are some inches taller than him.

But you wouldn't want to date a man like that, because you're still a woman and still hypergamous.

This is what right-wingers often get wrong: our society hasn't become "softer" or more "feminine"; quite the opposite: it has become much harder and more masculine, because now even women are masculine and want a man that is EVEN more masculine than themselves.
>>
>>26038934
>they're all emotionally dense as fuck.
Just because we don't give a shit about your mind games, doesn't make us stupid.
>>
>>26039079
>Just because we don't give a shit about your mind games, doesn't make us stupid.

This.
Just because we don't care doesn't mean we don't understand. Men probably understand women better than women understand themselves.
>>
>>26038934
You're just a man with vagina, complete outcast from men and women. You're the type who gets seduced without any effort, practically any semi-Chad could show attention and you'd be all over him.
>>
>>26039140
No, that's definitely not true. I'm not manly, either. I'm pretty feminine and have pretty feminine interests. I just also like science.

>>26039031
>You want to be an honorary man like most other women these days.

I'm really not interested in being like men.

>>26039079
>>26039119

If you're better than the men I've seen, then that's fine. It's just that one time one of my denser exes literally walked into a room and I was on the bed naked with a condom in my mouth and he didn't understand that I wanted to have sex with him.

No, he wasn't just dropping spaghetti or too anxious to acknowledge it--he literally didn't understand.

In hindsight, he probably had some sort of autism. I was attracted to him for his intelligence and I may have gone a little too far in that regard.

>>26039031
>because you're still a woman and still hypergamous.

I am extremely monogamous and I actually get pretty bad oneitis.

>>26039140
>You're just a man with vagina, complete outcast from men and women

Actually, it's the reverse. Everyone crushes on me. I have 14 stalkers right now--8 male stalkers and 6 female stalkers. Everyone seems to be attracted to me regardless of their normal taste.
>>
>>26039031
>because now even women are masculine and want a man that is EVEN more masculine than themselves.

Also, no. I really like cute/cuddly guys, especially if they're shy and I can tease them.
>>
>>26039470
So what's your patent for?
>>
>>26039470
>he probably had some sort of autism. I was attracted to him for his intelligence

Possible. Real autism and real asperger's (not the meme-version here on r9k) often goes hand in hand with high intelligence, usually in a STEM field.
>>
>>26039559

If I refuse to tell you, you can call me a liar for that and people unfamiliar with the patent system might believe you.

But what they probably don't understand is that patents contain full identifying information, so if I tell you, you could look it up and find my name and get my address. I'm going to pick not backing up my post over being on some internet shitlist. It's not like people on /r9k/ believing me changes the truth.
>>
>>26037216
Women's minds scientifically are more emotional and closer to a childs.
>>
>>26039714
I generally agree with you but do you have a source for that?
>>
>>26038523
nice, another tripfag.

>Don't confuse "not as pathetic, stupid, repulsive, and unaccomplished" with "literally feminism and white knight beta headquarter."

yes, being a women worshipping cuckold is quite an accomplishment and not stupid, repulsive and pathetic at all

> it's just not as hilariously suicide-worthy as you lot.
what the hell are you doing here then?
>>
>>26039683
Sorry if you're legitimately just interested in my inventions, but I have a lot of stalkers already and I don't want more.

Lel, one of them sent me a diary full of pictures of self-cuts with the title "Because I'm not with you."

The female stalkers are definitely crazier than the male stalkers.
>>
>>26039736
>thinking someone this day and age will seriously publish an article or paper that proofs women are mentally inferior to men
I MEAN COME ON, ITS 2016
>>
>>26039825
>The female stalkers are definitely crazier than the male stalkers.

Female stalkers are like children, threatening their parents with self-harm and suicide. Male stalkers are more creepy and/or threaten with violence.
>>
>>26039851
That's generally my experience. I'm more afraid that the male stalkers will hurt me and I'm more afraid that the female stalker will hurt themselves.
>>
>>26039868
>female stalker
stalkers
>>
File: 1360379693664.png (131KB, 1000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1360379693664.png
131KB, 1000x1339px
>>26038488
>intellectual oppression
>>
>>26039837
There has to be at least one article right? I like having sources to argue with, pulling a "oh well I don't have a source but thats bevuase they aren't allowed to publish articles on that" is loose butthole.
>>
>>26039941
Articles like that will never pass peer review. Welcome to 1984.
>>
>>26039908
Jews are a much smaller group than black people. There are only around 15 million jews in the world. This means that people in that category who do exceptionally well on that test increases the average much more than someone who does exceptionally well from the category of black people (and vice versa), because there are a lot more black people than there are Jews.

It's unlikely enough that all of the people it meant to categorize did the test, but if they didn't, how can it be representative for how a certain type of people are? How can test results represent someone who hasn't taken the test? Or am I being a retard?
>>
>>26037176
I'm in a similar situation as you, and I agree completely.
>>
>>26038934
your whole post screamed " Look at me Im a special snow flake, not like other grills" tbhimo familam
>>
>>26038934
i thank you for not being a tripfag,this gives me the impression you werent attention seeking
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.