[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning to let go of your hate is a slow, hard process.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1444182268028.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444182268028.png
51KB, 876x773px
Learning to let go of your hate is a slow, hard process.

Is it worth it?
>>
Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
>>
>>26036710

Yes, hate, jealousy, resentment are feelings that literally kill you from the inside.
>>
Nay, son don't listen to those half faggots.
Feel your hate at all times. Let it strengthen you.
>>
>>26036710
Yes. I've done it but am currently in a hateful stage of my life.
The things you hate more clearly define what you love. You have to learn to grow appreciative of the shitty ass people in this world. Without bad we wouldn't have good, too much of a good thing is a bad thing, etc.. Kinda like the concept of the ying yang, the good in the bad, bad in the good, balances out, you know.

Hope this helped.
>>
Depends. In my case hate and anger only hurt myself. If it's the same for your anger, then perhaps question the purpose of it.

Being calm and relaxed is pleasant feel and worth it if you can get to that point. You're just generally able to enjoy things better.
>>
>>26036710
Of course it is. Hate consumers and destroys by its very nature.
>>
Don't listen to these pansy faggots, hate more and use it to keep you going.
>>
>>26036710
It is.

The people who say you should hold onto hatred are people who've never been able to let it go.

Hatred may drive you to do certain things but it will never make you happy. You will achieve more with a calm, rational approach.
>>
>>26036751
feel all emotion but don't let it overtake you
Next time you feel angry really pay attention to how you feel. Close your eyes and let the physical sensation flow through you. Don't think about the problem, focus on the emotion you're physically experiencing. Does your head feel hot, tight chest? Just acknowledge it, be aware of how you feel. Try this with all feelings mane, feels good to me and helps calm me down.
I know this sounds really fucking stupid, and I thought it was too at first, my therapist told me to do it years ago.
Just do it,
>>
Have you ever read The Stand by Stephen King?

There's a character in it named Harold who is basically /r9k/ before the internet existed. He's a fat aspie who's a virgin and smart as anyone you've ever met but his entire life he was living in the shadow of his pretty sister who was the high school valedictorian and got everything she wanted, including being the favorite of their parents. So Harold was constantly being shit on at school and his parents hardly cared about him at home. He never had a girlfriend and he literally believed women were whores and property to be owned.

And then this plague came and wiped out 99% of humanity (plot of the book). So Harold is one of the few survivors living in this post-apocalyptic community and he finds that he has this opportunity to become a new person in the face of this new world. He can let his hate of people and the world go. The world was a bitch to him but he had a chance to let it go and embrace his new community. But he didn't. He continued to hate everyone for the injustices his high school peers and his pre-plague life had visited upon him and in the end the only person who suffered for his hate was him.

So is it worth it to give up hate and embrace the world for what it is? You tell me.
>>
File: 1451326560161.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451326560161.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
it may feel like hatred makes you strong, and it may provide temporary motivation, but in the long run it will consume you. I'm a very, very hateful and bitter person and it feels like I'm slowly dying because of it.

don't fall into the same trap I did, OP. be the better person.
>>
>>26036710
Why would you let go of your hate? Hold onto your hate, let it flow through you. For there can never truly be any peace. Peace is a lie, anon. There is only passion. Through passion, you will gain strength. Through strength, you will gain power. Through power, you will gain victory. It is through victory alone that your chains can be broken, anon.

Let your hate set you FREE.
>>
>>26037093
Go to bed, Malak.
>>
>>26036710
When you channel things like hate, anger, etc. properly, you'll realize they're probably the most under utilized emotions. Have an output whenever you feel it creeping in.
>>
>>26036710
If I let go of my hate i'f have nothing left anon. hate is all i have anymore
>>
>>26037114
>tfw consumed with overwhelming hatred and resentment constantly
>tfw there is no adequate outlet
what would you suggest doing?
>>
>>26037175
>hate is all i have anymore
Even then, you are better without it. An enlightened man can be content with nothing.
>>
>>26037180
Honestly, destroy stuff.
>take items out of a dumpster or go to the good will to pick up something good
>something to destroy it with
Feels good man, I personally like shooting guns but it's expensive.
>>
>>26037110
I just woke up, son, I get Sith things to do.
>>
Here's a new angle:

Your favorite fetish is based on hate. What do?
>>
>>26037211
that's actually really good advice. I rarely destroy anything because I feel like a massive edgelord when I do, but I'll try doing it more often. thanks man
>>
This thread is peaceful and comfy.

/r9k/ should enter an era of love, peace, and acceptance.
>>
>>26037251
>helped someone today
Feels good man, trying to feel the love lately
>>
>>26037423
I'm going to go drive my sick roommate to the pharmacy. I feel a little better already.
>>
>>26036710
Hate prevents you from progressing as an individual. the moment you stop hating is the moment you can begin to grow.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.