[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i meet clingy, mentally broken girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Wheel.gif (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel.gif
9KB, 220x220px
Where do i meet clingy, mentally broken girls?
>>
>>26036429
At a mental hospital. I know because I've been there and has relations with these girls. I'm just warning you that it's not fun at all. Clingy girls are annoying as fuck, especially if they have BPD. Life is not like your chinese cartoons.
>>
>>26036429

95% of all girls are clingy and most girls are at least somewhat mentally disturbed (not broken though). It should be easy to find someone like that.
>>
Any nursing student that is currently working as a CNA or something. They accept that they are trash and can't do anything better. But at least they're attempting to better themselves and want a job.
>>
>>26036460
Is that also where I can find girls who will idolize me and make shrines for me while threatening to kill every girl I talk to
>>
>>26036429
Chads bedroom or living room desu
>>
my house
>>
>>26036497
Depends on how attractive you are, literally yes.
>>
>>26036429
I just spent 5 days fucking one

Not worth it
>>
>>26036497
yeah. But you have to be a chad first
>>
File: 1450597869783.jpg (33KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450597869783.jpg
33KB, 1008x720px
Where do I meet mentally ill girls who like staying inside all day?
>>
>>26036577
you can find them on tumblr
>>
>>26036680
But they all have boyfriends and love open relationships and hate me for being white.
>>
>>26036577
4chan tbhwyf
>>
>>26036497
You think this is what you want right now, but you aren't heeding the warning: she's going to just fuck your life up beyond recognition.
>>
>>26036792
yep, thats just the way it is
>>
>>26037107
Dang. One day I'll find a girl who is as lonely and reclusive as me.
>>
you first
fuck off [/spoiler
and
die

the only fucks like OP do itbecauwse they needsomeone mmore pathetic then theselves
>>
>>26036518
wanna cuddle qt
>>
>>26036577
I'm right here desu senpai
>>
If I'm ever single again I'm coming straight to r9k to find myself a sweet shut-in boy with a broken penis so we can sit on computers side by side until one of us dies and the other doesn't realize for a few days and then feels guilty enough to make the an hero
>>
File: ScRR6.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>26037267
>tfw dick isn't broken
>>
I met my current neet gf on an mmo. Those things are full of damaged goods type of women.

She was really clingy at first but that wore off quickly. Shes also very boring, all she does is read fanfics, draws fanart of her oc banging homestuck characters and does ERP as a gay trap.

You're better off finding a mentally stable woman who can hold a job and carry her half of the weight. Seriously feels like I'm living with a child at times.
>>
>>26037267

Please be biological grill.
>>
>>26037235
Will you be my NEET gf?
>>
>>26038232
>ERP as a gay trap.
Does she also peg you?
>>
>>26036429

Go to a battered women's shelter and start swinging. Unless you don't want multiple gfs
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.