[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
is he right? is life that easy for a white male?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43
File: triger.jpg (78 KB, 603x543) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triger.jpg
78 KB, 603x543
is he right? is life that easy for a white male?
>>
Of course it isn't, that's a load of bullshit.
>>
>>26035999
The suicide rates say no the opposite is infact true.
>>
of course, out of every other race/sex/sexual orientation straight white males have it the easiest.

and if you don't believe that you're probably a white male
>>
File: 1453770318381.png (342 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453770318381.png
342 KB, 500x375
>>26035999
this meme is like salt in my wounds.

Meanwhile I see black normies with hot white gfs that would never consider going out with me. Yet I still have to hear about muh privilege. Fuck off
>>
>>26036016
They're just restarting the run because they got a bad split.
>>
people on social media say ridiculous things for attention

saying something like that is a win/win because he get followers and reposts from crazy feminists, and he gets people like you and whoever else from the conservative side of the internet throwing a huge shitfit and unintentionally promoting him

like I don't even know who this guy is but it's totally transparent what he's doing
>>
>>26035999
Black handicapped women here, he is not right at all
>>
white woman is easier though
>>
It's true. When I was born $1000000 and a scholarship to Harvard came out at the same time, and I was immediately given my invitation to the society of oppressing minorities.

Life is good.
>>
File: 1428723493081.jpg (18 KB, 367x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428723493081.jpg
18 KB, 367x388
>yfw it's a white man posting this
>>
>>26036016
Literally check your privilege m80. There is literally nothing you can ever have that will make people have sympathy for you.
>>
>>26036063
>There is literally nothing you can ever have that will make people have sympathy for you

this is white privilege
>>
>>26035999

Easier than any other race probs senpai
>>
>>26036063
that's pretty fucked up

like that's kinda racism eh?
>>
Easier relative to other race I suppose. But this is only due to Whites being a majority. Yes there are cases where minorities get outright shafted and there are policies to correct this.
>>
here's the power structure, from most powerful to least

>white women
>Asian women
>latinas
>black women
>wealthy black men
>wealthy white men
>wealthy latinos
>wealthy Asian men
>poor Asian men
>poor latinos
>poor black men
>poor white men

remember to like, comment, and subscribe
>>
>>26035999
No white women are way more privileged now a days
>>
EASY
>white female
NORMAL
>white male
>asian female
>hispanic female
HARD
>hispanic male
>asian male
>black male
>black female
>arab male
NIGHTMARE MODE
>arab female
>>
File: 1424395029514.jpg (21 KB, 466x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424395029514.jpg
21 KB, 466x494
>>26036133
>NIGHTMARE MODE
>arab female

How do you figure???
>>
>>26036121
>jewish men start

fixed
>>
>>26036121
Reblog'd and upboated fellow memer
>>
>>26036133
you forgot
HELL
>Indian male
>>
File: 801122-burqa.jpg (36 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
801122-burqa.jpg
36 KB, 650x366
>>26036139
why do you fuckin think
>>
>>26036133
Some Hispanic women are so white they pass as white females and vice versa
>>
>robots seriously think white women have it the easiest

cmon fammies
>>
the ironic thing about all this "white male privilege" bullshit is that i have become more sexist, racist and 'oppressive' than i was before this whole stereotype was forced upon me as a white male (presumed straight, but not)

why, you ask?

if i'm going to be labelled as such whether or not i reap the benefits of this so called patriarchy, i might as well reap the fucking benefits.
>>
>>26036166
being a white woman is so fuckin easy and fun

unless you're in like modern day cologne or something lol

everyone talks about white privilege, no one talks about white female privilege
>>
>>26036166
White women are the definition of western beauty and viewed as trophies by most men
If you don't think this doesn't make their lives easy I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>26036133
>FINAL DESTINATION
5'11 manlet
>>
>>26036133

My life is pretty easy as a hispanic male. Life is what you perceive to it.
>>
>>26035999

Ignore this libcuck propaganda. They're hoping that if they repeat it long enough, it will become true.

It's a shame that one of the veterans who commit suicide every day doesn't take this idiot out with them.
>>
Yeah it might be easier but who gives a shit? Like, people keep throwing that shit in our face like it's supposed hurt our feelings or something.

"You have an unearned advantage!! You wouldn't be doing so well if you were like me!"

Yes, no shit. If my dad left my mom before I was born, if my music and culture expressed nothing but socially degenerative values that put potential employers and partners on edge before meeting me, if the statistics surrounding my people just flat out proved that I'm more likely to be involved in a violent crime then I would be having less success. I don't care. I acknowledge and enjoy the privilege, it feels good to be fucking civilized.
>>
>>26036157
Well if you're talking about some country on the other side of the world then who's to say whites aren't fucking Ukrainians? They're not privileged at all. That doesn't really count because those countries are not racially diverse and have no real concept of "privilege" or a racial hegemony like you learn in the jew universities and colleges here in the US.

I made my list with Americans in mind
>>
>>26036198
Hispanic men vary. Some are darker skinned than others
>>
i mean you might have better luck with first impressions if you're white, but the entire point of white culture at the top is to take a harder path in life.

i don't think this actually offends anyone except people with legitimately privileged lives that they waste on mindless self indulgence. but as far as how likely you are to be "given" an easier life which doesn't really mean anything, isn't it obvious that asians have the best statistics for everything aside from jews?
>>
>>26036189
She'll try to throw some shit at you about rape or childbirth

Probably neither of which she'll ever experience
>>
you're all making the white women privilege assumption based on attractive white women. if you're an unattractive white woman you're similarly fuqqed
>>
File: 1452466823968.png (460 KB, 475x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452466823968.png
460 KB, 475x565
>>26036235
no you're not

this ugly bitch has hundreds of orbiters
>>
>>26036061
Nothing worse than hearing normie upper middle class white leftists lecturing non-privileged whites about how many advantages "us whites" have.
>>
>>26036235
As opposed to what exactly though? You might have a much shittier life than a pretty white woman but still be leagues ahead of any male experience. That's actually what current politics and statistics suggest...
>>
>>26036249
she's not that unattractive. she's also not grotesquely overweight either.

>>26036255
oh i fully agree. maybe i shouldn't have said 'similarly fuqqed', but there are leagues of hamplanet white girls who have shitty lives - mainly their own fault.
>>
>>26036235
White women set the definition of beauty in the western world
They can't be ugly because they're what were taught to be the definition of beauty
Only way they can be ugly is to get fat
>>
>>26035999
Yes, but only for chad.
>>
>>26036281
their privilege trickles down
>>
>>26036012
>>26035999

People need to stop thinking about race in a productive sense.
>>
File: 1453600205813.jpg (17 KB, 412x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453600205813.jpg
17 KB, 412x371
>>26035999
>implying white woman isnt ultimate easy mode

women can pick and chose what they want to do because now everything is socially acceptable

>go to school and get better grades than men because work is tailored to how they learn best
>can decide if they want to work or just find a beta provider to settle down with, both are considered successful
>numerous other benefits cause pussy pass

where as being a man means you are essentially forced into work for the rest of your existence, the chances of an unsuccessful unemployed man finding a wife is practically null as what women is going to marry a man who can't support himself, especially so if she is employed herself, why would a successful rich woman marry a poor man, she wouldn't. women aim to marry a man who can support a family therefore she doesn't have to work anymore, or as hard as she would have to on her own and can just drop out to raise kids. a man cannot do this. women can opt in for a more challenging difficulty but living on easy mode is perfectly acceptable and normal for them to do so at a certain point in life. men don't get this luxury.
>>
>>26036214

I'm a Cuban-American in Miami, so the culture is kind of homogeneous. Although there were some hispanics that made fun of me cause I'm really pale and act like a stereotypical white. nerd.
>>
>>26036277
>60% are fat
welp
>>
>>26036277
that's not entirely true, but i agree with the premise
>>
>>26036235
Youre still the first choice for black and hispanic men you dumb cunt. an ugly male equivalent of you is doomed

>tfw so bored i have to resort to replying to 0/10 bait
>>26036250
holy fucking shit this. communist revolution and death to rich/upper middle class when?
>>
I pray every day that I wake up and I'm actually a white female.

I want the last 22 years to have been a bad dream.
>>
>>26036300
I just hope you realize that you sound exactly like all the people who say being white man is muh privilege and that you don't express hypocrisy when talking about them.
>>
>>26036277
They are but they are also pleb tier. I dont find them attractive really desu most are mediocre
>>
>>26036317
>implying i'm not an ugly male
>>
>>26036323
i dont understand what this means please retype this sentence is a comprehensible format
>>
I dunno, I've only ever played as a white male. Don't really feel like rerolling now I'm 25 years in.
>>
>>26036340
>castrated white knight thinks we consider "him" a male
lmao at ur life
>>
It might be easier for whites than for niggers/chinks or similar trash, but easier than hard still doesn't necessarily mean easy, especially when you're autistic sperglord with no concept of normalcy.
>>
>>26035999
>OP asks if being white is easy
>bunch of white guys say "no!"
>their reason: not enough sex

I think you got your answer, OP. And with that "problem" understand that white guys are the most successful with relationships except for when it comes to long lasting marriages, which asians do better at.
>>
>>26036357
my perception of reality doesn't make me a whiteknight. i fucking hate women.
>>
File: 1453401214940.gif (993 KB, 499x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453401214940.gif
993 KB, 499x208
>>26035999
>the year is MMXVI
>people are still believing that your melanin rate has more importance in life than your original socio-economic status
>>
>>26036357
>unironically talking about manhood on a board filled with pussy ass fags who think women have any real power.
>>
File: 1431805333141.jpg (703 KB, 1280x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431805333141.jpg
703 KB, 1280x1200
>>26036016
>this

White female would be more accurate.
>>
>>26036373
oh, you took a study sample of the actual ethnicity, they gave you an answer through firsthand experience, but their answer must be invalidated because.... uhhh ... why?

you realise it's just as stupid for white men to say it's not easy being a white male as when niggers or women say it isn't, don't you? fucking sexist, racist imbecile.
>>
>>26036323
He's right though, regardless of how frustrated it sounds. It's not even just white women but women in general.
More of them get education, they get better grades, they actually get accepted into universities more often, their test scores are higher, their suicide rate is around 4X lower, they now earn more on average than men, they have absolutely no trouble finding sex and relationships, and even if they do make a huge mistake like getting pregnant they still have the right to abort.

There is literally no way that being a woman is worse than being a man. It's actually much, much better on every facet.
>>
>>26036373
I went to college with a white girl who ended up getting an amazing job she was completely underqualified for all because of the connections she was able to make. You know how she made those connections that most of us weren't able to make?
>>
>>26036374
>>26036385
well whats your counter argument, xe? I told you mind here>>26036317
And all you did is lie and claim youre a male
>>
The only privilege exceeded by whites are Asian's
>>
File: disgusted_luffy.png (301 KB, 550x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgusted_luffy.png
301 KB, 550x443
Are these people this dense? Seriously, you can't pick your race. Are they trying to get revenge because blacks and women were treated as less human in the past? Do they not realize that they're being racist?
>inb4 minorities can't be racist
They're doing to others exactly what they don't want done to them.
I'll flip it:
>CONGRATULATIONS!
>YOU'VE COMPLETED LIFE!
>YOU PLAYED AS: black Jewish transgender female
CHOOSE ONE:
>A) PLAY ON AUTO PILOT AGAIN
>B) TRY EARNING SHIT INSTEAD OF GETTING IT GIVEN TO YOU BECAUSE OF RACIAL QUOTAS
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 317x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 317x330
>white roasties pretending to be male to defend themselves
>>
>be white
>parents are lower class scum from drumchapel (biggest slum you can imagine) in the uk
>dad got a job at 15, worked until 21 to save money for an apprenticeship
>finally got an apprenticeship in printing, moved to australia
>started his own printing company herein australia
>eventually it started paying off
>he sold it and got a uni degree
>eventually started working in oil and gas
>got a six figure salary
>I start at a private high school
>suddenly gfc hits
>dad looses his job
>has to go back to working in printing
>i have to get a job at 13 to pay for my private schooling
>do reasonably ok getting b+s and a-s
>obviously have to spend most of my time either working or studying
>tfw some fucking abo cunt tells me at school about my white privelage when his father sits on unemployment all day and he gets a fully paid scholarship because he's an abo, all the while failing all his classes because he's morr interested in sniffing glue than studying
i hate ethnics and lefties so fucking much
>>
>>26036394
also, you do better in the judicial system, you're twice as likely to be employed based on the fact that you're a woman, high paying professions are crying out for women to balance the gender ratio in male dominated environments, etc etc.

but all we hear about is the BS domestic violence statistics (emotional abuse doesn't count, apparently. i think it was Louis CK that spoke about how, to hurt you, a man will shoot you or cut off your arm, but a women will destroy your soul)

>>26036423
i don't even know what i'm supposed to be arguing here

>>26036444
nice trips
also i hate the terms "reverse-sexism/racism"

as if the terms racism and sexism are defined in the dictionary as being only white male vs other
>>
>>26036133
DEV MODE
>Jewish male
>Jewish Female
EASY
>white female
NORMAL
>asian female
>hispanic female
>black male
>black female
HARD
>white male
>hispanic male
>asian male
>arab male
>arab female
>>
>>26036390
what are you babbling about? unless you're dirt poor and only on here waiting for the sweet embrace of death i'm pretty sure you just squander all your muh privileges and choose to a live a more convenient yet pathetic life.

i don't even think race has much to do with how you will live and how you will perceive adversity. i'm just pointing at how amusing it is that despite the evidence to the contrary you guys answer the question with some nonsense about not being as attractive for....mexicans or something as women. this is why your lives are "hard." anyway, you and i both know r9k doesn't represent white men at all.
>>
File: 1385646798331.jpg (926 KB, 2440x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385646798331.jpg
926 KB, 2440x1800
>>26036484
This is actually fairly accurate.
>>
>>26036198
>My life is pretty easy as a hispanic male

I'm hispanic and I can tell you this shit is not easy for me. My dad grew up poor and was always working for his family
and that is exactly how he is trying me up as well. He would always take me to work as a little kid and that I hated that
fucking shit. As teenager, he wouldn't let me hang out with friends because he believe work was more important, pretty much
causing my robot life.

Even as of now, I have to work with him in construction 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, because if I don't do so then
everyone in my family will give me shit for it. I don't hate my family for it because I somewhat get the part that they are trying to
get me to be a "hardworking person" but still. We're not even poor, we are just pretty much middle class.

I didn't ask for this type of life, but I feel like this is new type of hard mode. I'm always tired and all I want is to take a break.
>>
>>26036486
i'm saying that it's highly ironic that you trivialise the responses of supposed white men when they are asked the question of whether or not it is difficult being a white man. only a white man will know how difficult it is being him. white women, black men, black women, asians, spics and all the other ethnicities don't know the answer to that question because they aren't a white male. it's hypocritical to assume the response of the question is biased and assume that your life (if you aren't indeed a white male) is harder when you can't possibly know for sure.

make sense? (ignoring whether or not you disagree)
>>
>>26035999
This is the fault of multiculturalism
We wouldn't have to worry about such silly concepts as "white privilege" if we lived in homogeneous societies

>Japanese Male lives the easy life in Japan
not gonna be said
>>
No, if you are an autistic sperglord trash, you might as well kill yourself
>>
>>26036394
>he's right
as right as anybody else with an opinion. many if not most still agree that white men have easier lives.

>>26036412
that's a meaningless point. i was underqualified for every job i got mostly because the position had just opened up and i made good impressions on people. as a white guy. and if you think all the jobs out there are being taken by underqualified chicks in general then fucking obviously you could yourself run a business with just "qualified" guys and outcompete every other business what the fuck.

did your life as a white male suddenly become hard because someone you know got a job through luck? go into tech or investing and i guarantee you'll have the complete opposite experience over and over
>>
File: 213213123123.jpg (73 KB, 580x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
213213123123.jpg
73 KB, 580x539
>>26036477
>you do better in the judicial system

Prenups are thrown out in court in the womans' favor all the time and false rape accusations send men to jail without proof he did so

>you're twice as likely to be employed based on the fact that you're a woman

Affirmative action is is statistically shown to help out white women the most, more than minorities even

>high paying professions are crying out for women to balance the gender ratio in male dominated environments

Women prefer easier jobs, that's simply womens' choice. Supply and demand. Men work harder and faster andare stronger than women so they opt to do dirty work. Men want the hard jobs.

Working in a dangerous nuclear plant or being a carpenter is a high paying job, so is working on an oil rig. When's the last time you saw a woman opting for those jobs? Women are choosing to be clerks, financial aid officers, etc. Also plenty of women are working in R&D for top companies anyways


Are you textbook brainwashed? You should know all this shit by now. How old are you?
>>
>>26035999
>implying all people aren't on auto-pilot
>implying free will exists
>>
>>26036570
dude... i was making those arguments saying it's EASIER being a woman. you literally just agreed with everything i was saying
>>
>>26036570
>Affirmative action is is statistically shown to help out white women the most, more than minorities even
This tbqh lads
>>
>>26036563
>as right as anybody else with an opinion. many if not most still agree that white men have easier lives
but my point can be easily proven with statistics, and yours can't

I've spoken to feminist women and the only argument that they have for male privilege is that the .1% of extremely influential people in the world are men. I can't ever understand how this is an argument for feminism. People who have absolutely nothing to do with you in positions you're officially exempt from holding are not the same sex as you, and that causes a huge stink? I mean, I don't feel like I have any better an opportunity to be super rich and powerful either, so I don't understand why anybody cares about equal representation.

Not to mention that the power balance is still shifting and women are in the lead already. In 30 years it will be all women at the top.
>>
>>26036590
Oh shit. My bad anon, I thought you were making those arguments for women.
>>
>>26036537
>ironic
no
>trivialize
absolutely. and when you inevitably say "my life is hard partly because people laugh when i say my life is hard" it's even more pathetic.

given all the circumstances of a robots life, race doesn't even mean anything. the only way you could have gotten out was through self discipline or being dragged out of the house by someone who needed you. if an equally shitty group of white girls were talking about their "hard life" of not knowing what to wear in the morning, i'd still be laughing, fag.
>>
>>26036201
Dis. "progressives" assume that every white male just magically has it better and ignore the fact that it is largely due to our culture. If a white kid was raised by a section ape nigger family, he will be a nigger too, light-skinned or dark. Black culture in America is fucked, but if you try to tell them that they plug their ears, scream "LA LA LA" and go right back to blaming whites for their problems.
>>
>>26036648
>what is perspective?
>what are assumptions?
>what are stereotypes?
>what are generalisations?
>what is ignorance?
>>
>26 and live with my parents hating myself and my life
>can't hold down a job
>been unemployed for months

I guess having both parents around is a privilege
>>
File: muhdreambod.jpg (235 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhdreambod.jpg
235 KB, 768x1024
>>26036590
To be fair, a tumblr cunt would definitely make the arguments you made for women
>>
>>26036641
lol no way dude. if women actually think that there's more to their disadvantage than chances of being raped then they're incredibly ignorant of how much society has changed in the last ten years.
>>
File: booker.jpg (98 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
booker.jpg
98 KB, 1000x568
>>26035999
Whites might have a few privileges here and there, but they are stretching it.

They don't want to face their problems so they fixate on things like yoga classes being "cultural appropriation" and shit. This has been going on for a LONG time. In the past they blamed everything on "the man", now they have just created some new memes and are using the internet to spread them.

Look at all the clickbait sites. Taking advantage of people's fear of racism is big business.
>>
>>26036666
having parents who are well off enough to take care of you as an adult is a massive privilege. Ive had to work full time since i was 18 to take care of myself because my parents are dirt fucking poor
>>
>>26036674
yeah, they could try and swap the stats around, but that's why you learn this shit so you can call them on it.
>>
>>26036516

My parents were Cuban immigrants to Miami. Dad was a smart guy who read books all day and learned his computer trade by reading textbooks. Mom did her basic min wage job that paid not that bad.

We live in an okay neighborhood, maybe 3-4 times there has been a crime in the area in 10 years while a block away, there's a 50% black high school. My parents were reserved and made me into a reserved person even though now at 19, they're concerned of my lack of social relationships.

My dad took me to his work and wanted me to learn accounting around my late adolescence because he also had another accounting business. But I had other plans because I'm university. My mom likes to shove down my throat that I have all the time in the world to play video games after I go to college and doesn't like me wasting time on trivial things but the reminders are not that often for me to give a shit about it.

I seriously don't think race has anything to do with difficulty but rather cultural values and family income.

If anything there's a slight preference in the racial caste system but to say it completely affects your life is a bit extremist.
>>
>>26036474
>welcome to Australia, where our citizens find it offensive to celebrate civilised culture on the same day our ancestors settled the land 250 years ago
>>
>>26036697
We're barely holding onto the house actually, both are working multiple jobs despite my mom having arthritis. Disability wouldn't pay enough to keep things afloat.

I can tell they hate me and want to throw me out but they'd never say it
>>
File: LolxD.jpg (40 KB, 634x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LolxD.jpg
40 KB, 634x650
>tfw whites always walk all over me
>tfw i never play the victim card because not a bitchboy
>tfw whites think they're the victim now because it worked out for the niggers
>>
>>26036157
I hope with Arab you only meant Saudi Arab then. Because no one in North Africa, Lebanon or Egypt looks like that.

Source: Am North African by genes.
>>
>>26036637
>statistics
that's not really how you prove this kind of point, but obviously you haven't really been paying attention if you think they don't use statistics. it really blows my fucking mind that you don't think you're playing the same game as them, while saying completely irrelevant shit like "all women at the top." the whole premise of this conversation is that somebody who has achieved less wants a simple excuse that they couldn't do anything about. it has nothing to do with statistics because largely they don't apply to anyone. they usually show small margins and asian people, who somehow never fit into the conversation, are usually doing the best.

take some time to really wonder why you need to talk about why somebody of a different gender should have a harder or easier life than you. if that's the only difference you can see between people, and you would rather not have a penis, maybe the problem is a lot deeper than i thought.
>>
>>26036730
White guys are sociopaths who simply believe what works for them at the time anon, although at least they agree that feminism and leftism is cancer
>>
>>26036663
>>>http://dictionary.reference.com/
>>
>>26036697
i got a job when i was 14. grew up in a caravan. worked full time right out of high school. paying my own way through uni.
>job hunting - women selected over me
>house hunting - women selected over me

the privilege is real
>>
>>26036033
You are literally a nigger fuck off
>>
>>26036773
>he couldn't beat a girl
haha!
>>
File: list-of-genders.png (119 KB, 470x262) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
list-of-genders.png
119 KB, 470x262
>>26036756
>if that's the only difference you can see between people, and you would rather not have a penis

http://ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/
>>
>>26036758
>White guys are sociopaths who simply believe what works for them at the time anon

so literally all human beings
>>
>>26036758
>sociopaths

Vicarious by Tool
song applies to everyone.
>>
>>26036756
If you find that on average, people from poor black families without fathers are always inclined to end up impoverished, criminalized, uneducated, and unemployed, and there's a clear difference by other ethnicity regardless of the time and area of the collection, that's statistics rigging?

I mean the talk about privilege is supposed to show who has the most opportunity to succeed. These statistics show you whose lives are the most conducive to succeeding and being happy. You could do the same thing with figures for white males 50 years ago, but you certainly can't now.

I don't care how much you want to talk about self-determination. This is all factual and it's right in front of you.
>>
>>26036830
Not really. Most people who come to /r9k/ to brag for an ego boost are white
>>
>>26036863
did a survey on that did you?
>>
>>26036861
If you believe in pre-determination like Martin Luther then why are you at odds with the notion that whites lead easier lives? If statistics determine your personality no matter what ten you've no right to complain when people tell you that whites have a piss easy time getting a gf and are destined to lead happier lives than minorities.

>>26036877
there was a survey done actually not long ago
>>
>>26036029
Mexican guy here. Whites do have it harder than us. At least I get free gubbamint shiet just for existing.
>>
File: 1436749173456.png (203 KB, 495x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436749173456.png
203 KB, 495x495
>>26035999

white females have it the easiest and it's not even close. they get life handed to them on a silver platter just for existing

>told you're a princess and deserve the best for your whole life
>do just enough to get by in school
>ride the cock carousel
>maybe have a kid with chad even though you know he'll leave
>late 20s/early 30s it's time to settle down and get some beta bux
>be stay at home mom for the rest of your life while your beta husband is slaving away all day just to come home and shower your with material goods and tell you how thankful he is to be with you
>>
>>26036885
on /r9k/ specifically?
>>
>>26036891
Another ass licking spic

What a surprise
>>
File: hierarchy.jpg (483 KB, 1186x994) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hierarchy.jpg
483 KB, 1186x994
>>26035999
this is the official and only sociologically credible social hierarchy
>>
>>26036863
lol ok

original comment
>>
>>26035999
It sounds *exactly* like a spoiled 12 year old
>"It is SOOOOO HAAAAARD to be 12! Being an adult is EEEAAAASSSYYY! I wish *I* was an adult!"
>>
>>26036908>original comment
>not blox

Boy you sure are new
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

case closed
>>
>>26036570
What's she drinking?
>>
>>26036885
You don't completely have to accept fate. You can just see that these statistics suggest advantages to certain groups of people, and no amount of telling them to try harder is going to take away from that adversity. It's very simple.
>>
>>26036951
ttongsul, it's a korean beer made from human fermented feces, they prefer to make it from kids
>>
File: 1453108043887.jpg (13 KB, 406x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453108043887.jpg
13 KB, 406x310
>>26035999
Yeah that is why i hang on 4chan all day long fuck off ./thread
>>
>>26036863
Most are white cause most robots are white. common sense.
>>
I became more racial/sex aware after I started getting called the enemy
>>
>>26036952
>some snow nigger telling me that he's better than me because he's white
>thinks my hard work doesnt mean anything despite having two patents that are probably going to be implemented in his computer soon
>lives in America, or at least chooses to browse and anonymous american board, but like a soulless commie, he doesnt believe in personal liberty

ok autist
>>
>>26036780
>literally
back to >>>/tumblr/
>>
>>26036974
Can I get it cheap?
>>
Life expectacy (AKA FINAL TIER MODE OF ALL TIME)

White women: 79
Black women: 76
White men: 74
Black men: 64

Mixed white/black men are 74 if one white parent, and the women are the same as white women.


White women are the most privileged class of all of history.

14-16 years longer life than black men, even accounting for SES.

White women contribute the least to the economy, white and black males contribute the most.

Whites contribute virtually all business and wealth, blacks contribute disproportionately to the military and service industries, yet they die for their trouble.
>>
>>26036717
>>26036198
>Cuban living in Miami trying to tell other Hispanics how easy being Hispanic is
My fucking sides.
>>
>>26036944
>they need each other more than anything else

I wuv you, r9k
>>
>>26037003
what you're telling me is that you're a more privileged person than I am

you could probably explain it if you wanted to give out those details and would tell the truth
>>
>>26037120
i was going for the
>do you think women understand what it's like to be a man?
>not at all. no clue.

but yeah, < 3 u 2
>>
>>26037097
The only way your life is "difficult" is if you live in a 99% white small town in the Midwest and you happen to be that 1%. Or you're illegal, in which case fuck you and suck it up.

Otherwise niggers will give you more problems day to day.
>>
>>26037141
she said that it sucks, and she's right

The vast majority of women experience the perks of being female, but a tiny minority of men get to experience the perks of being male. That's just the way of reality.
>>
Niggers have to deal with a bunch of other niggers constantly, AND the white people who hate niggers

That's why I feel worse for them.
>>
File: 804.jpg (97 KB, 646x774) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
804.jpg
97 KB, 646x774
>tfw playing in undocumented immigrant mode

One chance at life and this is it.
>>
>>26036929
le ur new meme

cool one bro
>>
Honestly, white men have it nearly as easy as white women, at least in America.
Blacks have it the hardest here.
They basically get shit from everyone.
>>
>>26036040
I doubt you're all three of the worst things on earth combined into one, especially on a Bangladeshi Kite String enthusiast forum
>>
>>26037164
sounds about right.

also at the end she enjoys the privilege of being a woman and that she'd much prefer to be a woman.

but hey, i'm just soaking in so much male privilege over here it's ridiculous uwu
>>
>>26036250
makes me hate my own race sometimes
>>
>>26036749
>north africa
>arab
don't be dumb nigger
>>
people born into wealth are tutorial mode fags
race is irrelevant once you are loaded
>>
>>26036037
this
why are you guys so blind to this??
>>
>every white person is rich and handsome
>liberals

I'm sure SA whites are living lavish right now
>>
File: 2386779-nklrb.jpg (27 KB, 350x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2386779-nklrb.jpg
27 KB, 350x216
>taking a self dubbed "garbage shit boy" 's words for anything besides mockery
>>
>>26036484
>jewish male
>dev mode
haha not in israel.
>>
>>26036863
Can confirm.
90% of the normies I've seen here bragging about themselves for an ego boost are white.
>>
>>26035999
He would've been right in the 1950s but it's 2016. Factors like height and overall attractiveness play a much more important role.

Rich Chad of any race>average white male

If I still had to pick the most privileged race/gender it would be average looking and above white women. They can have their cake and eat it too.

>vote but not required to register for selective services
>have a nice paying job but still socially acceptable for men to pay for dates
>being a career woman is still an option and not a necessity
>fuck around in their 20s and get married to a wealthy beta provider in their 30s
The list goes on.
>>
File: 08f.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
08f.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>26035999
Honestly, considering that you could be some chink stuck on a rice farm for literally the rest of your life, with absolutely no choice of getting an education or moving up in soceity, i'd say yes, it is kind of right.

Life isn't necessarily easy, but being white (not necessarily male, i'd honestly to some degree say it's women that has it easier) is definitely better than the majority of the black and asian people. Think about Africa and Asia. Those fuckers have it like shit over there.

Like, it might be our kindness and our willingness to work hard together, has definitely given white people a better society. So yes, being white is, in general, easier. You're just playing a really fucking hard game that you suck at.
>>
>>26036484
>white male
>hard

Come on. I don't deny that we have to deal with reverse racism and other SJW bullshit, but I fucking love being white.
I'd make white male easy and white female very easy.
Also Indian is nightmare mode.
>>
>>26036952
>You can just see that these statistics suggest advantages to certain groups of people
So white privilege is real?
>>
>>26036198
>>26036717
>hispanic
>lives in miami
of course your life is easy you fucking cunt
>>
>>26037218
>Blacks have it the hardest here.
This.

>Asians - "FUCKING NIGGERS!"
>Whites - "FUCKING NIGGERS!"
>Hispanics - "FUCKING NIGGERS!"
No one can deny that blacks have it the hardest here in America from a social perspective.
>>
>>26037325

>>have a nice paying job but still socially acceptable for men to pay for dates

Statistically the majority of females on this earth are boomer-age so I don't see why people think the cost of dating has much relevance to a woman's life since they only get those benefits for 10 years tops before they're married off to some alcoholic chad who buys parts for his non-running motorcycle with his income tax return every year
>>
I think its just easier for good looking people in general. Whites are pretty good looking, unless they're unkept.

Im mexican so I dont have privilege according to this yet Ive lived an easy life, maybe even better than some of you white robots. Its all very simplistic generalisations
>>
What's with all the spics on 4chan and why are they all such bootlickers?
>>
>>26037397
because, in general, black people are fucking niggers
>>
>>26037350
there are benefits and detriments to any number of intrinsic qualities you could have
>>
>>26037431
And in general white people are privileged.
So the liberals are right.
>>
oh so my life is easy? good to know

and here I thought all this suffering was bad, guess its not real suffering! woo
>>
>>26037430

this is the hispanic board now get with the times
>>
>>26037247
north africans are of the arabid or hamitic type
negroids are subsaharan
most north african countries are also culturally arab
>>
>>26037430
Because they realize how close they were to being white and they can't give that up.
Spics on 4chan are either insane normies or self-hating doormats that are just annoying to be around.
>L-LOOK, I HATE NIGGERS TOO, AM I WHITE NOW?
>L-LOOK, WE ALMOST LOOK LIKE YOU, PLEASE LET US BE WHITE ;_;
The only minority I've ever personally talked to who was from 4chan and wasn't almost entirely unbearable or a boring fucking normie was, ironically, black.
>>
>>26037446
maybe it's not easy, but at least we have the option to be NEETs

most of the other races get forced into wagecuckery
>>
>>26037430
We have sorta of a 3rd person prespective.
>>
>>26037430
that want honorary aryan status like the japanese
>>
>>26037477
>but at least we have the option to be NEETs

literally speak for yourself fgt
>>
>>26037444
the only reason white people /might/ be privileged is because other ethnicities allow them to be.

in general, if you want to be 'privileged', stop being a dole bludging, uneducated, useless halfwit. stop succumbing to a culture of cyclical self victimisation and do something about it. stop complaining that other cultures judge you and make stereotypes based on your shitty fucking race.

if you're well dressed and literate there's nothing on this planet you can't do. stop blaming society, and stop blaming white people for 'systematically oppressing' you when you know damn cucking well it's got fuck all to do with that.
>>
>>26037517
>the only reason white people /might/ be privileged is because other ethnicities allow them to be.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>26037533
because you're a naiive dickhead
>>
>>26037517
>if you want to be 'privileged', stop being a dole bludging, uneducated, useless halfwit

I'm outie from this thread but I don't think any of you guys, white or otherwise, have a grasp on the concept of circumstance.

That's literally what privilege is all about. It's not about you personally and your life experiences.
>>
>>26037546
No, because starting a post off with something that retarded has already set the tone for the rest of your post, and I'm not reading something that stupid.
>>
>white people think they can be robots
I laugh every time
>>
>YOU'RE WHITE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING YOUR LIFE IS SO EASY I KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE A WHITE CISHET MALE

ok tumblr
>>
>>26037566
>i don't deal in other people's opinions

back to tumblr then
>>
>>26037608
>I know, I'll play my retardation off as an OPINION, that'll help me save face
Kill yourself.
>>
>>26037390

Well, if my life is easy because I live in Miami, and not because of my ethnicity, then does my ethnicity even matter in the first place?
>>
>>26037550
the only reason white people are perceived to have more privileges than other ethnicities in certain cultures is because those ethnicities are the minorities living within a white culture. you want to be a part of the privileged white culture? there's nothing stopping you. there are tens of thousands of successful ethnic people in white society that managed to somehow overcome this fabled white privilege.
>>
>>26037632
No you dumb nigger, your life is easy because you're a HISPANIC who lives in Miami.
Even moreso since you're fucking Cuban and have probably been there for at least 2 generations which means your grandparents/great grandparents were probably wealthy enough to escape Cuba in the first place and OBVIOUSLY had the money to start fresh in Miami.
Jesus christ you nigger.
>>
>>26035999
Yeah back in the '60s. Its 2016 and the tides are turning strongly against them.
>>
>>26037623
yes, it's an opinion. you're talking about social science you fucktard. nothing is without prejudice of perspective. there is no right answer and culture is not defined by anything other than the people within it.

if you actually think that your opinion on anything within a society is fact exclusive of bias then you're the retard.
>>
>>26037636
>there are tens of thousands of successful ethnic people in white society that managed to somehow overcome this fabled white privilege.
I think the sad part is that you obviously don't know what privilege is, otherwise you wouldn't have typed this considering it's directly counter to the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>26037652

Nope. They both escaped illegally :^)
>>
>>26037669
go on then, define privilege for me
>>
>>26037632

Only fit people are privileged in Miami. Nothing else matters there. I think the serious SJWs really do consider context when they're not generalizing the fuck out of people, since they're so concerned about every little possible flaw a person could have
>>
>>26036277
Or if they stray from the standard deviation of looks.
>>
>>26037675
Duh, most Cubans (even the wealthy ones) escaped illegally you dumb nigger.
>>
>tfw they would give you SJW points for being fat or disabled or crazy if only you would let them
>>
>>26037676
Google it m8, you should know what it means.
Stating that ethnic people have had to overcome the innate privilege that whites have that they lack is directly counter to your point.
>>
>>26037708
I know what it means. I know that the only reason white people have privilege in white society is because white people built that society and ethnic minorities live within it.

does this seem fair to you?
>>
>>26035999
Trips checked
That's fucked up, so white people are just a tutorial and they're not really people until they're not?
>>
>>26037726
>I know that the only reason white people have privilege in white society is because white people built that society and ethnic minorities live within it.
Right, so they have an innate privilege.
Which is the argument.
So you agree with me that whites are born with innate privilege?
>>
>>26035999
Daily reminder that roasties don't acknowledge anything that isn't S++ alpha males as humans, so in that case she is right to say white Chads have it easy
>>
>>26035999

i dont know why i should take the garbage shit boy seriously
>>
>>26037726

Societies are flexible. I bet you think Rome actually fell in the literal sense.
>>
>200+ POST LITERAL PORTUGUESE RACE BAIT TROLL THREAD
Every single last cuck in this thread should be purged.
>>
>>26036717
>My parents were reserved and made me into a reserved person even though now at 19, they're concerned of my lack of social relationships.
On another note, your parents sound awesome and are right to be concerned, get all the help you can need learning to socialize so you don't end up like this.

Unlike the crabs in a bucket mentality godless commie SJWs here I think it is a good thing that you have privileges and that you deserve them, I wish I had those privileges too.

good luck fampai
>>
>>26037746
no. now bear with me here, because you will more than likely disagree with me, but this is my perspective.

white cultures are built on the values, expectations and standards of white people. they have minimum requirements to be considered a useful part of that culture. what i was attempting to outline in my earlier post was that if you, as a person regardless of ethnicity or gender, meet this minimum requirement then the society can accept you.

plenty of white people fall short of this standard, as do other ethnicities. i don't believe that a white person born within a white society is automatically granted special advantages and this is represented by the fact that there is a significant portion of white population globally that falls short of societies expecations. in Australia, we call them bogans. in America, trailer trash? etc. you get the point. that's how i view society. to say that privilege is inherent in all white people in a predominantly white society seems grossly ignorant to me.
>>
>>26037855

Not that anon but Australia and America are not very similar. Trailer trash and rednecks are almost indistinguishable, and people here are very proud of their rednecks except on the coasts. Many rich people try to emulate their mannerisms and style. They're not successful, but they're not outright hated except by the most uptight SJW or the most educated Jew.
>>
File: 1450813081053.png (127 KB, 400x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450813081053.png
127 KB, 400x381
>>26035999
>white male = tutorial
>not white female
>>
>>26037907
you're right, Australia and American are extremely different cultures, which is why I like to compare them and the equal presumption of white privilege within both cultures.

i probably should have used better examples but it's almost 4am here and i'm tired
>>
>>26037907

Most red-blooded Americans actually see rednecks as our only hope for the future. God, guns, camo, and cheap beer are how we fight our low test future. True white trash is pretty disgraceful though. A pregnant woman smoking a cigarette really does get about the same amount of respect as a nigger.
>>
>>26037855
>i don't believe that a white person born within a white society is automatically granted special advantages
Then we need to delve deeper into what you think a special advantage implies?
For instance, just being born in a first world country makes you and I more privileged than a man born in the Congo, correct?
The same idea applies her, to a lesser extent, while it's true that a lot of privilege boils down to socioeconomic status, it also plays into racial differences as well (as our friends on /pol/ love to point out).
For instance, ceteris paribus, you would probably have a much easier time than a black or Arabic or Indian man when it comes to social interactions, because there are no pre-conceived notions about you as a white male. You're a blank slate so to speak, whereas every other race has a stereotype associated with them.
That's your big privilege over someone of a different race; people won't assume things about you based on your race, aside from SJWs who might think you're rich or something, but we both know that that has little to no bearing in the outside world.
The "white privilege" idea isn't this idea that you'll automatically have a better life than ALL races just because you're white, but, ceteris paribus, you'll have an easier time because others won't automatically assume that you're dumb/lazy/stupid/incompetent/underqualified/otherwise inferior.
>>
>>26035999
No. Whatever situation you're in, it's likely to be *easier* if you're white and male, but that doesn't mean it's easy overall. That's why white guys get so triggered when people talk about privilege, and why SJWs should stop talking about it as if it's some kind of competition.

Basically, there are black people who have it much, much better than some white people, but those black people would have it even better if they were white.
>>
File: 1453732222417.jpg (45 KB, 436x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453732222417.jpg
45 KB, 436x365
>>26035999
>white people should not be allowed to reap the benefits of their ancestors actions on their home soil but they should feel bad for the bad things that their ancestors did on foreign soil
I'll never understand SJW hypocrisy
>>
>>26037957
Oh, and just so we're clear, I agree with /r9k/ in that white women have it easier than literally any other group on the planet.
>>
File: 1423777358399.jpg (321 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423777358399.jpg
321 KB, 1000x890
>>26035999
Kek. Tutorial mode is white female. Easy mode is female anything. Normal mode is top 20% male.

Ugly/short/diseased male is nightmare mode, because no one gives the slightest fuck about you and they want you to work hard to extract resources, tax money and make profit off your work and they want you to die with no affection, recognition, and without retiring.

Every single woman who complains about having it difficult should be forced to transition by law.

All nu-beta-male whiteknight mangina will get what's coming to them sooner or later anyway.
>>
File: conversationitt.png (7 KB, 748x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
conversationitt.png
7 KB, 748x265
hmm, there is no reasoning with these people, they have decided to gang up on us and nothing will change that, reasonable people (hopefully of all races and genders not just white males, but it will likely overwhelmingly be white males) who don't want to be a part of this shit can't avoid it, we need to separate ourselves from them or they will tread all over us
>>
>>26035999
>one time i got called racist against white people by a furry
>degnerates calling out other degenerates
baka
>>
>>26036166
If the pay gap existed, it would be entirely justified as a tax on the ease of a woman's life.
>>
>>26038010

How about this:

>white people should be allowed to reap the benefits of their ancestors but they should also avoid reenacting the bad things they've done and are currently doing on domestic and foreign soil
>>
>>26037430
hate to use the word but almost all of them ITT are white-washed
>>
>>26035999
yeah, because nignogs get into college with lower grades/scores just for being black.

I'm really glad that SJWs decide to categorize EVERYTHING rather than look at people as individuals and their specific situation.

Fucking idiots.

Also, he's a white SJW male feminist...wtf.
>>
>>26037957
perhaps Australia is so much more different from America that I can't make the comparison properly at all, then. from what you're saying it seems like racism or being judgmental in ingrained into the culture.

i've lived in both the country and city and i can tell you that, despite it's international image of being a racist country, Australia is extremely multi-cultural. i have probably worked in the most diverse environments in Australia including a casino, multiple call centers and fast food. the only privilege i can discern that a white male has over any other ethnicity in any aspect of societal integration would be interactions between sexes. i have lost jobs to indians who were better than me, i haven't gotten jobs because there were more suitable asian candidates, i have seen people fired for being racist etc.

in fact, i find Indians are some of the hardest working people in Australia.

don't get me wrong, i'm not racist and i'm not sexist. i don't make assumptions based on ethnicity or gender, all i'm saying is that through personal experience in such a diverse country and environment, i have yet to see where being white may be more beneficial than not.

... unless we start talking about our indigenous population. then it becomes more of a complex issue.
>>
>>26038025

This argument always amuses me. White women can only find success and security by leeching off of white men. There can only be as many successful white women as there are successful white men.
>>
>>26038138
>White women literally can do no work and just leech off of a man
>This means they have it harder
????
>>
File: 1453255375288.jpg (9 KB, 216x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453255375288.jpg
9 KB, 216x200
>>26036484

>>white male
>hard
>>
>>26038169

No. It just means there are a limited number of slots available for easy mode. The rest of them are stuck working at Subway so they can go half-in-half on Chuck's trailer.
>>
>>26038230

>half-in-half

I am actual trailer trash if you can't tell.
>>
>>26038230
And they still have it easier.
What the hell was your argument even supposed to be?
>>
>>26038138
you're completely correct, there have never been successful women who haven't leeched off men, ever.
>>
>>26038268
Behind every successful woman is an even more successful man

fucking her
>>
File: 1453158090064.png (71 KB, 540x532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453158090064.png
71 KB, 540x532
>>26036474
And to top it all off, those faggots have the damn audacity to make threads on /r9k/ about how robots can't be white

white is the only race that can be ridiculed and discriminated without repercussions, white is the only race that won't get free handouts and the only race that will never ever get any support or sympathy from anyone unless you're a woman

so fuck off you literal niggers
>>
>>26038268

Thank you.

>>26038264

A retirement-age woman working at subway has it easier than who?
>>
File: milo.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
milo.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>26035999
This faggot says it all right here. TL;DR on what he said:
> No one will ever congratulate you or encourage you at any point in life
> You will be told nothing good about your race or your sex
> You can have your entire life destroyed by a single unsubstantiated claim of sexual misconduct
> You will be treated by your universities as a rapist in waiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDn-xvvhSIk
>>
>>26038307

>sympathy is everything to me
>>
>>26038310
>A retirement-age woman working at subway has it easier than who?
A retirement-age man working at Subway.
Fucking hell, do you faggots not understand how ceteris paribus works?
>>
>>26038307
You got trolled hard. Everyone knows that it's easy to trap robots with SJW bait.
>>
>>26038345
not everyone learns excerpts of a redundant language
>>
>>26038345

Explain how. When you're working at subway at that age, you're not even alive. What is there to compare? Both are dead inside and will be literally dead soon.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (173 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4u.jpg
173 KB, 500x500
European here. I once went to Europe and some niggers tried to make me feel guilty for the whole slavery thing. It took everything I had not to laugh at their monkey faces.
>>
>>26038329
For humans who are social creatures, yes.
Being a male wouldn't be nearly as hard if we received any kind of support instead of being told to "man up" to any and all issues.
>>
>>26038402
>I have literally never taken a basic Econ 101 class
Yea, I can tell.
>>26038404
The man will be seen as worse by society.
In society's eyes, he's a loser, while the woman is a victim.
Shit, your own posts even reflect this.
>>
>>26037465
>classifying ethnicities based on jewish mythology

north africans and beduins(real arabs) are two different things

there is a liturgy language who was spoken in the whole islamic world like latin was spoken in christian europe.

but now we find a mixed language in north africa, real arabs don't understand it. it is a mix of arabic, berber, french, latin .
>>
>>26038456
>i literally never realised that not every educational institution teaches Latin until just now
Yea, I can tell.
>>
File: 1442060376897.jpg (9 KB, 243x207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442060376897.jpg
9 KB, 243x207
>Mfw I come to these threads with all the black boys miring me and jelly just for being white.
I always thought niggers were the ultimate race until I found 4chan and slowly I started to remember all niggers and sandniggers in my class were dumb as fuck. Media got to me but I've been liberated. No offence though I spend a lifetime of being a mediaslave but that time is over.
>>
>>26038480
Stop posting, my fucking highschool economics class taught is about ceteris paribus.
Regardless, if you're too stupid to know what it means, Google exists for a reason.
>>
>>26038425
I don't think I've ever been so rustled in my life. What the fuck, Australia?
>>
>>26038520
>the current year
>being this mad because you assumed people knew what you were rambling about despite your incorrect use of the phrase
>>
>>26036484
jews can be black too
now you know that
>>
>>26038504
>Trying to act superior on /r9k/
Laughinglolis.jpg
>>
>>26036121
Latins are white, fuckhead. Brown people native to North America are genetically identical to Asians. They speak a Latin language and practice a Latin language but shitskins are NOT LATIN.

LATINS ARE WHITE YOU STUPID FUXKING NORMIE. FRENCH, ITALIANS, PORTUGUESE, SPANIARDS, ROMANIANS AND MOLDAVIANS ARE WHITE!!! THOSE PEOPLE ARE LATIN

END THIS FUCKING ME ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26038404

Do you think a married middle-aged man cares what society thinks when he can't get his dick up at night from chronic financial stress and failing health from neglect? Otherwise it's the same job, the same sexless marriage, the same invisibility to society. Poors are the only truly oppressed class so it's weird when robots start throwing "society's judgement" in there as if poors care about what anyone but the social worker thinks.
>>
>>26038553
But I'm serious. I'm not trying to act superior it's just that I realise now how manipulated I have been. Niggers just trew around stuff in class and distracting everybody. I was still a massive worthless sperg so I wasn't superior in any way that truly mattered. I'm not a robot but more of a cyborg now. Don't be jelly.
>>
>CLICK 'F' TO HAVE FREE THINGS
white woman
>EASY MODE
west asian woman
latinas
>DEFAULT SETTINGS
white male
arab woman
east asian woman
>HARD MODE
black men
latin men
arab men
>NIGHTMARE MODE
hindus/thai or anything agricultural slave
>>
>>26038578
This is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on /r9k/.
>>
>>26036029
Finances and upbringing I would say are the real determiners of how your life will be. I never got anything specifically for being white, I have been beaten to the point of hospitalisation 3 times for the sheer temerity of being ginger. Raised poor by uncaring parents, my childhood was shit desu, I never got to cash in my white male privilege. Luckily my nain and extended family got me sorted and I have a pretty good life now but race didn't play a part.
>>
>>26038630
>I'm not a robot but more of a cyborg now
Yea, no shit, all the turds on /r9k/ are "cyborgs."
>>
>>26038632
See>>26038554

Bloxbloxbloxblox
>>
>>26038677
>>26038554
Fuck off spic, you will NEVER be white.
NEVER EVER
>>
>>26038677
this is bullshit
spaniards are being treated like retards/thieves/jobtakers

i think agrentina can even get away with being inside a white community without ever being detected
>>
>>26038697
>pic related isn't white

WE
>>
>>26038793
Goddamnit it
>>
>>26036133
this was written by an arab female
>>
>>26038811
Then what race is he? He looks pretty white actually.
>>
>>26036133
Lol this surely doesn't apply to gulf arab girls 'cause these are the most fucking spoiled bitches ever.
t. Pajeet working in qatar
>>
Well, it's not BLACK male, so...
>>
>mfw I'm told I'm intolerant of the rich culture of other peoples
>mfw I'm a racist bc I believe pic related is exactly what's wrong with my county
>mfw I'm a racist since I perceive people who glorify criminal behavior as problematic
>mfw it's so impermissibly tough to be anything other than white in America
>mfw the supreme court and the federal government have literally given them legal privilege in college admissions, federal employment, publuc contracts, etc
>mfw I have to succeed solely on my merits
>mfw I'm apparently privileged
>>
File: 224x336.jpg (26 KB, 224x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
224x336.jpg
26 KB, 224x336
>>26038636

I see words but they don't refute anything

I work with plenty of impoverished older men and they don't even bother to wipe the mustard off their shirts after lunch because they are beyond caring about minor things like that. It's a fact.
>>
>>26039233
>My anecdotal evidence applies to everyone
>>
>>26037909
white female would be more like playing with invincibility cheat
>>
File: España.png (886 KB, 800x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
España.png
886 KB, 800x533
>>26038697
> Thinking that being white is like being a member of some exclusive club

White people are one of the most globally Ubiquitous races on earth. It's not a rare thing. By the way, Spain was a large, global European colonial empire. That's as white as they come.
>>
Being a white man is a terrible agony atm.

You have the world in your hand, but you know that the clock is ticking, and that soon your people will lose everything.

You can try to drown this feeling of sorrow and apprehension with drugs, with money, with all the non-white women who want to sit on your dick, but the feeling refuses to go away.

You know that when you are gone, the enemies of your race will have their vengeance against your cousins and your descendants should you have any.

Not just for grievances real and imagined - but also for the white man's most unforgivable crime - that he humiliated the other races beyond anything that we can imagine.

Apres moi, le deluge
>>
>dad is from Spain
>mom has french and Irish heritage
>come out looking Arabic despite qualifying as Caucasian
>get harassed irl for looking like a terrorist
>don't qualify for minority benefits because technically white

This is my hell.
>>
>>26036012
It is true though. Its not our fault we're genetically better though. Is playing life as a monkey hard mode? Not unless you pretend you're not a monkey.
>>
>>26039457
>>26038793
>>26038811
>Spics think they're white
Kek, kill yourselves spics, I'll never share my whiteness with you brown turds.
>>
>>26039482
>that he humiliated the other races

People underestimate how much a lot of non-whites hate us for this. Whites humiliate non-whites just by existing.

I can read Korean, and it's unreal how buttblasted they are about whites being aesthetically superior to them. A lot of Korean men literally hate white men for no other reason other than us being more handsome, physically bigger, and having bigger penises than them on average.

That's even before you get into their complex about US troops in their country, having to learn English, and all the rest of it.
>>
What the fuck happened to 4chan? Why is it so reddit in here? I swear every time I come back here it gets more and more faggoty.
>>
I don't get this shit. Do other white male robots really believe women have it better? Yes, men have to work. But we also get respect, recognition and power. Robot males get fucked because they don't play the masculine game. Stop being insecure and look at it objectively. Not shit you see on tumblr but in the real world.
>>
>>26039547
"Genetically better" has no bearing whatsoever on western culture's current desire to drive white men out of the economy, maintain the marriage bubble that fucks countless men, etc.
>>
>>26039650
Of course females have it better. They have better breeding selection than males and can quite easily just marry up to ensure a life of doing pretty much nothing if they want to. They have way more choice than a male, whose only real choice is to work his whole life or be a bum.

Even my wife recognizes that women who believe they're worse off are greedy whiners that are applying for victim status by proxy because rape exists.
>>
>>26036121
jewish men are far beyond any other group

you also forgot indian men who are not exactly privileged to put it in their words
>>
>>26039457
>spain
>white

oh I am laughing
>>
>>26039650
>we also get respect, recognition and power

no

We get a chance at respect, recognition and power. The vast majority of us however are entirely expendable and forgettable cogs in the system, where we have no value whatsoever beyond what we gain by effort or luck, compared to the intrinsic value that most women enjoy and exploit.

The respect, recognition and power you talk about is society's carrot to lead men on to do whatever the class elite want men to do. That's all it is.
>>
>>26039650
Oh! You're right!
I must have forgotten about all of this respect, recognition, and power I have!
Gosh, I'm sure glad you reminded me.
>>
>>26040131
If you don't have any of those in any facet then it's likely to do with you being a defeatist beta instead of a male.
>>
>>26035999
No. A attractive white girl is actual tutorial mode.
>>
File: 7mGndFN.jpg (59 KB, 570x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7mGndFN.jpg
59 KB, 570x714
>>26040216

I can't believe it took 276 replies for somebody to post the RIGHT answer.
>>
File: 1346391888175.jpg (219 KB, 817x647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346391888175.jpg
219 KB, 817x647
>>26035999
Yes, it's always been easy for white men. White men don't work, they don't fight in wars, and they don't raise families. They're parasites that need to be eliminated.
>>
>>26037517
It doesnt help that most other ethnicities put whites on a pedestal

fair skin is desired the world around for some reason
>>
>>26039769
If your goal is to not to have to overcome challenges and not have to be independent, then I agree that women are much better off. But they are reliant on others and the support can dry up or be very conditional (your worth is who you can get hitched with)
>>26040037
You get respect from other men who make a living, I don't mean power to change the world, I mean power to make those connections with the other cogs. Find out how things really are on the ground. Not being tied down unless you choose to be.>>26040131
That's a good way of losing any you might have.
>>
>>26037195
This is actually pretty fuckin hardcore. You're literally a fugitive. Like Harrison Ford in the fugitive. You should dye your hair blonde and take milk baths. Become white. On a serious note, do you fill out illegitimate tax forms and claim social security like all the hard-core conservatives say? I feel like a very small amount of undocumented immigrants would go through the trouble of that.
>>
>>26036717
>Cubans
>literally the Jews of Latin America
>in fucking Miami
If you were a dark skinned mexican, or a nuyorican or a dominican you would know true suffering as a spic
>>
Just ask Steven Avery.
>>
>>26035999
Yeah he is, what other race has it easier then the white male and female?
>>
the life as a male turk is hard af desu
>>
>>26035999
I can't agree with him from having grown up poverty stricken in a dominantly black city and having been victimized by people of color on the grounds that I was white purely. Nothing was ever easy, and most of these people let the city get to them too much and influence their behaviors.

Funny to note too how despite it, I didn't come out racist.
>>
File: 1380879926050.gif (998 KB, 250x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380879926050.gif
998 KB, 250x251
>>26038412
>European here. I once went to Europe
>>
>>26039613
Every online community deteriorates over time
>>
>>26036063

Then why should we have sympathy for them?

Kill yourself, tumblrtard.
>>
>>26036199

agreed

PS noice omega dubs m8
>>
>>26039590
to be fair, you won't share your whiteness with anyone
>>
>>26037397
All the blacks that dont act like niggers have equal opportunities to whites, more if you take affirimative action into account.

Even some that do act like niggers can get into high places. Just look at Obama.
>>
>>26036029
>>26036029
Isn't that a Poisoning the well logical fallacy
>>
>>26040429
Thing is that I don't subscribe to the idea that women have a more difficult time climbing any kind of financial ladders. I believe that many do opt to be mothers or wives (or co-dependant if that's how you see it) which is why there are far fewer women in the workplace.

There are less women in politics because women find politics boring and abhorrant. And this applies to many other male dominated competitive jobs. Women are quite often turned off by these things, but they are not prevented from participating. At least not in the developed world.
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43
Thread DB ID: 464618



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.