[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread for real robots. No Neurotypicals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Let's have a thread for real robots.

No Neurotypicals allowed.

We don't fit in to the normie mindset because we weren't raised like them. Our lives are objectively worse compared to theirs and we demand government compensation.
>>
Things we demand:

>State sanctioned gfs
>Land with prebuilt homes complete with furniture and all utilities including internet connection
>New cars for every robot
>Our own nation which is not under the laws of normalfag society
>>
>>26034848
>implying the government has the power to do anything
blow up the courthouses
>>
>>26034865

All you'll have is bullying though
>>
>>26034879
Not if we have our own nation with an "execute all normies" law.
>>
>>26034865
the world will give you nothing beyond what you earn or take for yourselves
>>
>>26034904

And what's a normie to you
>>
>>26034905
The Jews got their own nation after WWII for free, why should we settle for any less than that?
>>
>>26034920
Oh my god, he's right.
We just need to take over a TV station and start broadcasting.
>>
>>26034917
Explaining what a normie is to someone who is a normie is futile. It's like explaining your acid trip to someone who is always sober. Normal people believe that to be extroverted and always communicative with others is the definition of normal. To be quiet, alone and reserved is seen as evidence of mental illness or some sort of personality disorder. Thing is, normies have been programmed their whole lives by the media and society at large which is nothing more than a throwback from the early 1900s when actual communities existed. But this has been hijacked by capitalism to create a population which sees working at careers the totality of existence along with all the other benefits such as romantic partners, friends and loving families. The very concept of success is not based on how nice of a person you are or how self aware you are but how much money you make and how many people you con along the way.
>>
>>26034920
The jews steadily found positions of authority in media and banking long before ww2. Even before ww2 had ended, major American newspapers owned by jews were running headlines about the plight of the jew and asking for aid.

For all that might be said about the jew, the jew did not just one day decide to demand Israel and all the terrifying influence they have today. They worked at it throughout generations, working hard to gain their influence and control. One of the greatest things they 'got', they only got after six gorillion of their own fellows were killed and now they have the ultimate privilege of being able to shut down any opposition with the mere claim of anti-semitism.

Went off on a slight tangent there but it's still relevant.

Robots have put in no where near the amount of effort for those things and don't even have the homogeneous and tightly-knit cultural identity that jews have.

You won't just have to settle for less, you'll have to settle for what you have now- and whatever you can take and grab for yourself. Nobody will ever give you anything.
>>
File: FUCK!.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK!.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
my mental anguish eventually caused a physical disability and i should be getting close to $1k per week and medical marijuana soon, but i think every robot deserves a lot more.
state sanctioned GF is a dream but for now we need house and land in rural area to isolate ourselves, and extra spending money compared to normies.
>>
>>26034980
This is the injustice of the world, Jews are respected due to their destruction but robots are hated because they are seen as "weak". This is the exact definition of what being a normie is; injustice and evil.
>>
>>26035069
so blow some shit up, batman
>>
>>26035090
Many robots have gone on sprees. They're just seen as "crazy" or "terrorists". What we should do is all robots get together and occupy some island somewhere and we build our own society.
>>
File: 1449875649793.jpg (90KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1449875649793.jpg
90KB, 600x544px
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/petra-island
i bet we could all afford this with our neetbux and still have money left over.
there is enough room for everyone and we will live our lives like james bond villains every day.
hundreds / thousands of robots pooling our money together, we can buy jets, helicopters, a replica of hilters mercedes limo.
the girls will come to us.
>>
>>26035124
coordinated worldwide attacks.
let's just keep bombing stuff over and over until the normies give up.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 212x238px
>mfw economy gonna collapse soon thanks to sjw's and feminism
>>
>>26034848
Please explain this 'I wasn't raised like them'/neurotypical stuff.
>>
>>26034980
the reason hitler hated jews so much is because they were like immegrants and took over workforce, but at the same time refused to be part of german culture

do your homework you inbred /pol/ parrot
>>
>>26034904
You guys can't figure out how to talk to people, how are you going to execute someone? Put them in front of a screen playing anime until they die of boredom?
>>
>>26035175
Ok, normies have social lives. They are raised amongst people and accepted. Robots aren't. Normies look down on those who complain and gripe about their lives because they have had it so good. Social isolation used to be considered the worst torture in prisons and mental institutions but today it is a common fact.

Robots were bullied at school. And I don't mean some casual bullying I mean every single person at school was against them all the time and the harassment never stopped.

The normie frame of mind is one of extroversion, their advice to people who are introverted is to "be yourself" and to branch out and talk to people, "bro". They deride those who do not have their mindset because they believe that all people are like them, they lack self awareness in this case.
>>
>>26035185
Why would normies come and live with a bunch of anti-social introverted robots to begin with? There's no clubs, bars or parties. There's no real social interaction. Normies think that social interaction is necessary for society, but they're wrong, they can only see the world from their narrow, shallow point of view.
>>
>>26035299
Over generalized.
I'm a normie and I certainly don't think unhappy people should 'just be themselves'.
You guys need change; change how you live, dress, think, speak, all of it.
The fucked up thing is - normal people *change*. When things around them change, when they are failing or unhappy, they change.
So - you need to change, too.
>>
>>26035426
no amount change can fix a lifetime of isolation hatred and misery
>>
>>26035426
Oh boy here we go. This is what normies fail to realize, that changing for a normie is not really changing it's just being a different version of yourself. Robots cannot change. While normies were being taught how unique and important they are for their fundamental ways. Robots were in fact conditioned to be the opposite of normies. They will never conform to normie society, they will never fit in because they CANNOT fit in AT ALL. You assume that everyone is like you. "Yeah bro, I changed my life around and look at me now, I'm a totally different person" This is because the normie has experienced different facets of life which the robot has not.
>>
File: 3476-MergeSignTab-V5[1].jpg (219KB, 750x593px) Image search: [Google]
3476-MergeSignTab-V5[1].jpg
219KB, 750x593px
What is a robot's position in a "zipper merge" system.
Are you the guy blocking up normies from zooming past all those who merged early?
The guy at the end of the lane crying for a merge opportunity to open up?
Maybe you're the guy letting people get by?

Does a robot even have a car?
>>
>>26035132
So much this,we have just to wait for one of us to win the powerball
>>
>we don't fit in to the normie mindset because we weren't raised like them

We are raised to be sociopaths and mass murders, one thing or both the average robot is or will be someday let himself be consumed by hate..
>>
>>26035487
Sounds like an excuse to be lazy.
Misery can end

>>26035491
>I'm too scared to change
FTFY, nancy.
Listen start small.
-Set a regular routine of when you go to sleep, when you wake up, when you eat, etc. making sure you get adequate, regular sleep
-Eat three decent meals every day with protein, vegetables, and plenty of it. Make one of your snacks just fruit
-Schedule a time every day where you spend just 5 minutes cleaning up your living area.
-Do some sort of physical activity every day at a set time, even if it is just 2 minutes of stretching
-Take care of personal hygiene every day at a set time
Look at those, pick *one* of them you don't do now, and work at doing it every day. After 2-3 weeks you will do it every day. After 7 weeks of doing it every day you will have built it as a habit. Once that happens pick something else from the list and do the same.
Inside 6-9 months you will have built the mental and emotional tools to actually change yourself. You will have more mental focus and energy and these habits free up your attention.
Once that is all solid do a bit more
-Find a group acticity that doesn't require a lot of social interaction, like film clubs or book clubs. You can go to the meetings and just sit and listen to others talk (common for new people). This will get you comfortable with being around strangers and you will observe casual conversation
-Move on to more involved things, like cooking courses where there is more talking required, but it isn't personal
Inside another 6 months you will be much more comfortable being around and talking to strangers.
Did the essential *you* go away? No!
What you haven't been taught is - talking to people. etc. aren't character traits, they are skills to be learned. Somewhere along the line someone or something convinced you the problem is *who you are* when the problem is *how you think about who you are*.
Which is much worse, actually, because you are fucking yourself up.
>>
>>26035651
>tell him explicitly that if robots do outward appearance changes they will still be the same person and nothing will really change
>proceeds to give me a list of things to do so I can better fit into normalfag society with it's rules, dogma and codes

Ugh, normies.
>>
>>26035124
Yeah, but for that to work, us Robots would have to work (and not to mention pay) for everything. Most wouldn't handle having to give up almost all of their luxuries (Vidya, Internet, even shitting in a toilet isn't an option) and literally start from the ground up, which could take generations even if they did work.
It's still nice to dram of though.
>>
File: arcanine self-help.jpg (67KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine self-help.jpg
67KB, 500x680px
>>26035847
Poor robots, oppressed by being told how to get what you want
>>
>>26034865
Good demands!
>>
>>26035651
>What you haven't been taught is - talking to people. etc. aren't character traits, they are skills to be learned.

These are skills that need to be acquired at a young age. If you're in your 20s and you haven't figured it out yet, then it's not going to work out.

>Somewhere along the line someone or something convinced you the problem is *who you are* when the problem is *how you think about who you are*.

No, some people really are mentally and physically deficient, and have no chance of success, regardless of how hard they try. You are in denial if you believe otherwise.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.