[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I eat more of to get better shit? I want big solid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-12-08-21.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-12-08-21.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
What should I eat more of to get better shit? I want big solid logs but it always looks like this.
>>
Coffee, meat and green veggies.
>>
What the fuck nigger that looks like my mom's chili.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-12-16-00.jpg (953KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-12-16-00.jpg
953KB, 1080x1920px
>>26034265
Better angle

>>26034290
I already eat lots of meat. Ill try more green veggies I guess
>>
>>26034320
Yeah idk because I only eat natural food, nothing processed, cucumber, breat chicken, tomatoes, oranges, apples, oats, a bit of spaghetti or rice...
>>
>>26034331
ur shit seems pretty bloody tbqh
>>
fiber, whole grains, etc.

follow the food pyramid and you'll poop big cohesive logs
>>
>>26034265
That looks like me when I eat a bag of flamin hot cheetos the night before while drunk
>>
>>26034398
ass cancer probably
>>
>>26034265

Are you doing that for that girl with a poop fetish from yesterday?
>>
>>26034461
disgusting thread
>>
try holding it in for a couple weeks at a time
>>
>>26034331
Nigga if that's usual for you you're gonna start fucking dying

That was happening to me for 2 years and I had no idea what the fuck was going on but I ended up having to cut all grains and dAiry from my diet to stop losing weight and start actually digesting food

I ended up looking like I was in auschwitz

But yeah I mean it seems like celiac disease which i tested positive for but I get the same reaction from even rice which shouldn't be the case but it has similar proteins as the ones that cause all this in celiac. And apparently it causes lactose intolerance too

I think ideally you should eat mostly vegetables and a little meat and beans and anything else will just kill you slowly
>>
How do I do smaller shits?

Mine are always 30cm long and never flush properly (I cut them in half with a stick), they look perfectly healthy they are just huge and are wide enough to make my asshole burn with unbearable pain.
>>
>>26034515

When I first fell for the gomad meme I was shitting foam at high velocities for about a week. I eventually got the a point milk was like 75% of my caloric intake, many days milk being all I eat all day, usually with protein powder and sometimes adding oat flour, blendered kale, or fruit juice concentrate. Eventually I got to shitting perfect little no wipe pellets like a fucking goat or some shit. Anyway this phase only lasted about 18 months. I've been back on solid food and my ass is all fucked up again with soft serves.

If you have a shitty liver don't do oral steroids btw. Apparently it's a bad sign if you poop pure lily white. I thought I was special and it meant I had transcended or something. Instead it meant cholestasis. I thought I was transforming like gandalf did into some kind of white wizard. Probably the biggest disappointment in my life.
>>
>>26034578
Yeah, my poop didn't get that pale and it was on and off and went away when I cut out grains and dairy luckily

But that means not being able to eat basically fucking anything
>>
>>26034535
Pic of your designated poop stick
>>
>>26034578
what the fuck

why does no one on r9k shit normally
>>
>>26034615
Anything at restaurants at least

It's hard as fuck to find meals with just vegetables and vegetables and meat and not even have any cheese or milk or cream for sauces or bread or being breaded, or having flour. Or rice. Fucking hell how do people eat this stuff, how do I so suddenly get so fucked up by it, doesn't even make sense

I did see a study that said antibiotics caused mice to develop celiac disease which is the only explanation I've found considering I've eaten more bread and dairy than anything else my entire life and have been fine and have been put on antibiotics quite a few times. for practically no reason too, fucking hell
>>
What do you think? Surely no-one reaches the (supposed) age of 18 and doesn't know what to eat to get healthy?

Read the fucking food wheel you imbecile.
>>
protein

i'm on a high protein diet and my shits are like pebbles
>>
>>26034641
Holy fuck do you still shitpost full time? How do you do it? Who's providing you with the provisions necissary for survival?
>>
>>26034658
Maybe he's on a meth binge.
>>
>>26034664
>he
>not recognizing JLH
>>
>>26034668
>implying it's actually a human female behind that screen
>>
>>26034679
she got doxxed a lot in the old days of r9k
>>
>>26034692
Do you have pictures of that? I recognize the poster but I haven't seen them.
>>
>>26034265
Peas, beans.
>>
>>26034664
METH NOT MATH
>>
>>26035026
I'm in love with you. Is there a way for me to talk to you 1on1?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.