[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this going to be you one day? http://www.liveleak.com/v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: b goes to party.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
b goes to party.gif
2MB, 384x216px
is this going to be you one day?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1378355241
>>
Wow... What a fucking creep. I hope robots aren't actually like that
>>
DAMN! I remember watching this when it was first posted and thought it was his friend, but he doesn't even know her!

This is legitimate autism/aspergers/wizard mode
>>
>>26034062
No, this guy is just a bit weird but he's active, social and will probably one day end up with a girlfriend of some description.

Robots are much worse. Robots are usually quiet and keep to themselves. They make no effort to fit in, but silently resent everyone else around them who are having fun and enjoying the beauty of life.

Most robots spend their life in silent contempt. But sometimes they snap and unleash their fury on the world, Elliot Roger styl.e
>>
>>26033455
Why did that Nicolas Cage looking bitch just fart and inhale it while blaming me?
>>
>>26034117
i larfed.
>>
File: 1449637410123.jpg (24KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1449637410123.jpg
24KB, 800x804px
>>26034117
That bitch is so ugly, she shouldn't even be allowed in the background
>>
that girl in the video is really qt ;-;
>>
>>26033455
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1378355241
Holy fucking shit, that was fucking creepy, and that's coming from a dude who's had more than his share of creepy moments with women.

>>26034105
Uhhh...no? I honestly doubt that guy will eventually get a gf. Even a lot of weirdos and creeps don't go THAT far. That shit in that video was actually legitimately scary. I don't think he was very self-aware, which was just sad, but he sounded like he was seriously going to rape or harm her. Honestly I don't think most robots are like that at all. I think most robots are just socially awkward, beta losers who are really depressed, or at least I hope they are.

The Elliot Rogers type is incredibly rare, I think. I feel like most robots know on some level that they're to blame for their own robotness, to some degree.
>>
>>26034117

Fuck me she does look like Nicholas Cage
>>
>>26034276
>Uhhh...no? I honestly doubt that guy will eventually get a gf.

I've seen dudes that far gone pull it off. One in particular was full blown retarded because someone bottled him over the head, smashed his skull and causes him brain damage.

He was always being overly sexual, his speech always slurred, always in and out of jail for bullshit and yet managed to land himself a qt gf who thought he was "sweet."

It's literally just about being socially active.

Robots will never make it because they don't try. Creepers make it because they try.
>>
>>26034314
>I've seen dudes that far gone pull it off. One in particular was full blown retarded because someone bottled him over the head, smashed his skull and causes him brain damage.
Man that's fucked.

Maybe you're right, idk. But it's hard to imagine someone like that with a gf. Yeah he had the courage but if he's not careful, someone could easily mistake his socially awkward creepiness with a genuine desire to cause harm to someone. And that's assuming that he doesn't eventually go full creep and become a rapist or something.
>>
>>26033455
>is this going to be you one day?
no, i absolutely hate women.
>>
>>26034276
>I feel like most robots know on some level that they're to blame for their own robotness
Am I to blame for my past experiences and personal knowledge dictating what responses to various situations I have available to me and which one I'll choose?
Is Chad?

I'm not sure whether we simply operate under the illusion of choice, or it's just as simple as all choices being predicable. If there is even a difference between the two that is.
>>
the day this ever becomes me I'll run straight to traffic. what the fuck did I just watch
>>
>>26034390
Desperation overflowing.
>>
>>26034062
>>26034105
>talking about us as if we weren't here
>admitting you're not one of us
Cancerous Reddit faggots. Go back to your godawful website and just leave us the fuck alone. We share our misery here to find solace in people like us, not to amuse a bunch of giggling fucks who think this is a goddamn zoo. I genuinely hope you die.
>>
>>26033455
>tfw you can feel the fear radiating off her
Especially when he wanted her to go by the wall
>>
>>26034062
>leave /r9k/ for a few months
>start browsing again
>place is filled with normalfags from Reddit
>seen them unironically defend "just b urself" on several occasions

What the fuck happened?
>>
Wow, so it's true. Only guys can be creepy.

I actually feel bad for that girl.
>>
File: 1448994474017.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1448994474017.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
>>26033455
>don't be a bitch they said
>be nice for once they said
And then you end up with some creep fuck following you around.
>>
>>26034276
You write like a girl;
Ree and all that.
>>
>>26033455
I don't like being recorded but I'd like it if a creepy girl followed me.
>tfw no creepy gf
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.