[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice from Black People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: frogs&things.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
frogs&things.png
20KB, 200x200px
Black people of r9k I need some advice. What are some small things I can do to not be racist? I personally have nothing against black people however I was raised in a very racist household and I think some of it has seeped into my personality despite my best intentions. It's nothing too extreme, just things like whenever I see a black guy working behind a cash register or on the bus or something I notice. My brain quickly categorizes them into a metaphorical "Black People" folder. This folder is separate from the "Regular" People folder, but equal in all other aspects. How do I stop noticing black people and telling myself to "be cool" when talking to them?
>>
File: 1443376061375.jpg (38KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1443376061375.jpg
38KB, 275x275px
get a black girlfriend. that will completely cure your racism.

you see this person every day, shes seen you piss, seen you when youve pooped your pants, youve seen her when she bleeds out her vagina, shes seen you naked.

it would be impossible to hate someone who youre that close to.
>>
>separate
>but equal!!!

HAHAHAHA you're a fucking racist. Deal with it. Same with the retards that say "women and men are different but equal" not they fucking aren't. They fulfill totally different roles and are supposed to COMPLEMENT each other, not MIRROR each other. God fucking damn.

Now for the racist bit, there's nothing a black faggot can do that a white faggot cannot do, being the first to invent something aside (whether it's Tesla and AC/DC, Einstein and E equals mc, or the peanut butter guy and peanut butter). If you are racist in regard to who you're attracted to, who gives a fuck? I'm black and I like white women with medium sized tits. But those are usually sluts, so lately I've developed an attraction to frail-looking white women.
>>
>>26032808
you know that's honestly probably the best advice i'm gonna get on here. I don't mean to be racist but I just don't understand a lot of the culture. Also ive heard that apparently it's offensive when we (white people) try to understand it (or at least act like we do). Idk... its hard to explain. Like i don't want to be racist but I feel like i probably say stupid shit just because I don't know any better
>>
File: AMBW.png (243KB, 343x464px) Image search: [Google]
AMBW.png
243KB, 343x464px
>>26032848
once you are in a relationship with someone you really stop seeing their race and she can teach you about her life as a black woman
>>
>hurr durr i don't want to be racist
>but i only want advice from black people XD
>>
File: lawrence5.png (406KB, 477x660px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence5.png
406KB, 477x660px
>>26032781
There is no problem with being racist because
1. All humans are innately racist to some extent
2. Niggers are subhuman
>>
>>26032848
Speeeeeaking as a blaaaaaack person, blacks have no fucking culture. They rob, steal, and kill. They know nothing of art, except the "art" (if you could define such a thing as such) of gibsmedat.

Other blacks that don't do gibsmedat genuinely believe they "made it" all on their own. Hahaha don't forget your roots, nigger.
>>
>>26032846
>separate
>but equal!!!
that may have been intentional for a slight comedic effect. I agree that it's irrelevant who you're attracted to and that if you're not interested in a certain group or race of people in a sexual/romantic way than that doesn't necessarily make you racist. However it's little things I do that really bother me, like if I see a black guy dressed like a "nigga" or "thug" then I immediately get intimidated by them. But then when I actually start talking to them a lot of them actually turn out to just be regular guys. Like I said before, I grew up in a family that used words like nigger and spic like it was nothing. I'm not necessarily trying to say that justifies my own racism but it probably contributed. So what should I do?
>>26032884
My racism towards other races isn't as prominent for some reason
>>
>>26032952
youre not black and there is more to this world than america
>>
>>26032955
>my racism towards other races isn't as prominent for some reason

Because Asians and Hispanics are actually civilized and work hard.
>>
I'm white but I think I can offer you some ideas.

First of all, is there anything about you that people point out alot? Maybe not, but imagine you have a funny walk or your teeth are crooked or something, or you're a red head, and all your life people point that shit out to you and make jokes about it. Even when they are just being nice it gets really annoying that all they associate you with is some physical trait and nothing else, like your personality, opinions, and actions don't exist, you're just the hurr durr guy with the red hair or whatever it is. They are constantly bantering you but never genuinely paying attention to who you are. Wouldn't that be irritating?

Anyways, while that is on the background of your mind, here are some other things that I have heard/read from actual black people.

1. First step to being less cringey about racism is to stop trying to be "colorblind". It is fine to notice that people around you are different races. It's part of their life experience and has played a role in shaping who they are and how they live in society. When you try to ignore it it comes across as fake and gay.

2. You don't need to wig out, feel like shit, or launch into defensive/explanation mode when you are called racist or told that something you said is racist. You can just apologize. It's not like you murdered someone. You were just rude in a specific way, you made someone feel uncomfortable, and all there really is to do is to say sorry.

Anyways, my suggestion is to just watch vlogs and stuff made by black people...For example if you are interested in travel you could look up a vlog of a black weeb living in nippon and over time you will realize they are just regular people with regular thoughts/feelings and who have a skin color that sometimes puts them in some different social situations than someone with white skin gets into.
>>
>>26032964
I think it's more because the only other race around where I live besides whites are blacks. I'm sure if there were asians or mexicans or whatever I'd probably have some stupid views on them too. Also to be fair there's a lot of stuff white people do that stupid too. But for some reason it doesn't seem racist when I comment on those things
>>26032971
>They are constantly bantering you but never genuinely paying attention to who you are. Wouldn't that be irritating?
yeah that's a good point
>You were just rude in a specific way, you made someone feel uncomfortable
>you made someone feel uncomfortable
I'm not sure why, but that's actually like a huge insecurity of mine. Whenever I make someone feel like that I beat myself up so much I might as well have murdered someone, it kills me. I'll keep your other ideas in mind, thank you!
>>
>>26033037
>I'll keep your other ideas in mind, thank you!

Sure :) I really recommend watching vids, like I mentioned. Subjecting yourself to a couple hours of really boring/mundane/nice/average/normie/funny black people talking about their hobbies and other inane stuff or joking around might rewire your brain's response to "Black People" and start breaking down those "Black people" vs "Normal people" categories you have developed.

Kinda like when I thought Mexicans were always talking shit about me in Spanish, then I learned Spanish and realized they are just talking about the same boring ass crap that anyone talks about.
>>
>>26032971
you hit the nail on the head, anon.

original comment donut steal pls
>>
>>26033177
Those are all really good points, thank you anon. Can you recommend any good vlogs?
>>
>>26033233
>>26033233
>Can you recommend any good vlogs?

I dunno how 'good' these are but here are some random ones from channels I have subscribed to at some point:

I only saw this guy's channel for the first time today but he seems nice/funny. He does reaction vids. here's a reaction to a filthy frank video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5szUGfYXo

Laoshu is awesome, he is a polyglot. His vids are kinda long and weird, because he generally just wears a camera and walks around talking to people, but I really like his vids anyways: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqUdBquNons

here is Benny the Irish Polyglot doing a vid with Laoshu (Benny had better editing, easier to watch...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzFRlVhMVs

Some teenage grill that lives in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdKG0qmXIsY

Girl who travels to different countries and comments specifically about being black in those countries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjEm-KQpdSE
>>
>>26032781

For starters you could try being more intelligent.
>>
File: nzfuzSq.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
nzfuzSq.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>26032952
>Speeeeeaking as a blaaaaaack person

I believe you
>>
>>26032781
Walk into a black neighborhood and get enriched, mutherfucka

Your dead idiot corpse can't be racist and nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>26033434
thank you! ill watch them
>>26033443
not an option
>>26033569
I live in one bro i just stay inside
>>
>>26032971
>imagine your teeth are crooked or you're a redhead
>imagine there's something wrong with you that can completely be fixed vs being born black

I swear you faggots will never truly understand and that's fine, but the fact that you try and sit there and pretend like you do or that you know just irritates the fuck out of a lot of black people. Why try to pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about when you're white? Why must white people (not all, but majority) intrude into everything? It's a thread asking black people something and yet 80% of the posts ITT are from white people. Are the other 99 threads on this board so boring that you had to also come into this one?
>>
>>26034670
ok well if you're black then please enlighten me (im op)
>>
>>26034706
Racism is all a matter of opinion. Racism isn't just some disease that you can just take medicine for and just automatically be cured of it m8. And dating a black chick won't automatically make you not racist. When you become intimate with a person and become close with them like that you may not see color anymore, but that's only when it comes to them. You'll still see every other black person as a "filthy nigger" regardless of who you're dating and their family.

The only way to change things is to change your views and opinions on black people. The only way I could suggest going about that is by being around more black people, which may or may not help. And for the record I don't mean just going to some random black neighborhood and screaming out "yo yo homie yo" I mean being around black people you have shit in common with, be it IRL or even online. But that's just what I think might help, I'm an autistic black virgin with no friends, so I may not be 100% right about this but in my opinion that's how I would go about things.
>>
>>26032808
any qt arab/streetshitter boys that want to cure their racism this way please hmu
>>
>>26032781

Holy shit this is so obviously fucking bait.

All of you dumbasses bit right into it god damn /reddit9k/
>>
>>26034835

Fuck you
I literally know an Arab who wants so badly a black woman AND I EVERY TIME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR CONTACT YOU DENY
DO YOU WANT AN ARAB OR NOT
>>
>>26032781
Hi there. The answer is nothing. Practice good judgement. You probably already do, the human mind is great at that. There is nothing wrong with categorizing people mentally at all, despite how much backlash there is against this simple fact of life.

Generally, you can tell everything you need to know about someone at a glance. The way they dress, the way they carry themselves, accent, facial structure, facial expression, mannerisms, where you are, all are pretty quick ways to find out what kind of persona a stranger has built for themselves. People generally will remain within a certain ego they have. They'll frame all interactions based on this, and react accordingly.

What culture or subculture they align with is largely indicative of how they will behave.

The only real problem would be if you try to shoehorn someone into some archetype they don't fit in even after you have evidence that its wrong.

But honestly, your brain picks up on tons of shit subconsciously. The way you feel about someone is probably justified.

T. Black anon
>>
>>26032808
>Implying black women don't hate niggers the most.

That's the reason she would be with you m8, inferiority complex.
>>
>>26034890
b-because although I like to shitpost I remember that I'm too gross even for someone with jungle fever to find attractive b-but I do have this [email protected]
>>
>>26032846
>They fulfill totally different roles and are supposed to COMPLEMENT each other, not MIRROR each other.
Yeah, blackies are for pleasuring your wife, cuckies are for providing for her. This is how the family of the 21st century works.
>>
>>26032781
Get to know them more.
Its good to hold a convo with them, it will make you feel more comfortable
>>
>>26032943
Im not racist>>26035020
Black women are according to statistics the least likely women to be attracted to someone with a different race
>>
>>26032781
Have you not been paying attention?

Blacks WANT you to separate them due to their special and important blackness.

The notion that we should be color blind is obviously not what they want.
>>
>>26033569
>Your dead idiot corpse can't be racist
Could not help but kek at that image.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.