[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any normies or Femanon here give me some advice? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1450132850282.png (124KB, 382x479px) Image search: [Google]
1450132850282.png
124KB, 382x479px
Can any normies or Femanon here give me some advice? I'm in a really hard spot right now.
>I'm in an online game community (TS server, and guild) with some fellow neets and a few normies etc..
>there's a few girl gamers, but they're not too bad, so it's ok
>I really hit it off with one though, we connected on everything, music, lifestyle (neet loser), videogames, etc...
>she's a meme trap though
>she told me she loves me, and I told her I love her. I really do love her too.
>we talk daily about life etc..
>she goes through mood swings because of her hormones though, and sometimes it gets dark
>she tells me shes getting drunk/getting high, wanting to cut, or kill herself
>anything I say to help her just gets ignored, or dodged when I say there's better options
>I can't tell her not to kill herself, because I too want to die
>she tells me she loves me, but literally doesn't even listen to half of what I say, or acts like I'm just hugboxing her
>when she tells me something though, I seriously think, and take her opinion seriously
TL;DR: Trap meme says she loves me, and we usually have a good time being an "online couple", but when she gets in a bad mood, I'm nothing to her.

What the fuck do I do? Or say? I feel fucking terrible if I try and let her cool off, because I worry about her. My anxiety keeps me up all night thinking she's hurting, fuck me.
>>
you dont need to worry because she will never actually kill herself
>>
>>26032590
op this poster is right>>26032603
wasted around a year and half fucking around with a girl like that in high school gotta say easiest pussy i got
yea im a normie (im tolerated not a natural normie.) as much as i can be but my god if im not also a robot.
>>
>>26032590
>My anxiety keeps me up all night thinking she's hurting
She probably is and you probably can't do anything about it. Such is life. Her only real interest in you is the attention you give her. You're basically letting yourself be exploited in a one-sided relationship. Obviously you have low self-esteem, but I doubt this is doing anything to help it, so don't fall into the trap of thinking this parody of a relationship is good for you in some way.
>>
>>26032603
I feel she will though. Even if it's not soon, I hate getting messages saying "I'm going to kill myself etc". I don't know, I just would like to know what to say.
>>
>>26032656
That's how I feel, I feel it's one sided, but I really fucking like her. And we do have fun together a lot of the time. It's just when she has a mood swing, I become nothing but a hugbox to her.
>>
>>26032590
She's using you anon. Your listening is her stress relief.
If you want to have real conversations with her and be treated like a respectable human, I think you should straight-up tell her. Tell her to consider your feelings too when she brings up depression. Tell her that it's not something she should complain about to her lover who also has depression, that it's bringing you and the relationship down.
>>
I wont give details but I'm in a similar situation in that I really care for someone but they're suicidal. It has gotten extremely close but she's still alive. When she gets suicidal, she ignores me a lot. It's just how it is, it's not her being mean it has something to do with her mental state. She has BPD, your friend might have that as well. You need to remember that your friend wont actually kill herself no matter how bad it gets. Never mistreat her because of that or you might push her, but just know in the back of your mind that she will be okay in the longrun. Good luck OP.
>>
>>26032590
>she tells me she loves me, but literally doesn't even listen to half of what I say, or acts like I'm just hugboxing her
>when she tells me something though, I seriously think, and take her opinion seriously
Dealt with a femanon like this last month. It's hard when you get attached. Better to just try to sever things. It is going to be hard since you two are in a community together. It really sucks to care so much about someone that probably doesn't feel the same way. Unrequited feelings are awful. The tranny is just trying to keep you around for attention. Walking on eggshells so she responds to you is awful. Depressed attentionwhore women are awful to deal with. Eventually you will figure out all the suicide talk is just talk. At least I got decent faps out of the shitty onesided online relationship. It was so stressing having to console her every other day and her ignoring most things.
>>
File: 1446064909445.jpg (124KB, 543x610px) Image search: [Google]
1446064909445.jpg
124KB, 543x610px
>>26032758
I just did, she told me she doesn't want to talk about it right now. Fuck me.
>>26032779
Okay, she did tell me something like that, if she doesn't feel like talking, she'll ignore me etc. But when she says like "help me" "I'm just going to cut" etc, I feel like that's a literal cry for help, but then she ignores me? She may be BPD, but she told me she's more DID (dissociative identity disorder). Similar I guess. I just fucking hate feeling useless.
>>
I dated someone like this. I cared, and I still do, but eventually I had to disengage. I wasn't in the wrong, and neither was she, but it was time to stop putting my hand in the fire

Maybe that's where you are
>>
>>26032835
Exactly how I'm feeling now. I feel like I'm the only one there for her though, and we do have a lot of good talks, but certain times it's just "walking on eggshells" trying not to hurt to her. I was fine at first when she'd vent to me, because fuck, I'm actually getting attention from someone too!, but now it's just turning sad. But I also don't want to sever ties, just yet anyways. She says she'll "never break up with me, etc". I'm just not used to this shit I guess.
>>
>>26032590

Online relationships aren't real anon. Both people fall in love with online personalities. When that is stripped away, you're left with someone you don't really know.
>>
>>26032590
it really sounds like they're using you

if they do have BPD then it's best that you get out while you still can. BPD people are batshit insane

sorry man
>>
File: 1452478768175.png (90KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1452478768175.png
90KB, 246x246px
>>26032909
It's only been a few weeks, I still want to play it out a bit. Learn more about eachother, if it just puts more stress on me, I won't be able to take it.
>>
It comes down to this: If you are not happy in a relationship, then you should not be in that relationship.

It sounds like her problems would be better worked out with a therapist. It is unfair that she places a massive burden onto you without similarly assuming the burden of caring for your emotional wellbeing.
>>
File: 1446580480914.png (109KB, 583x667px) Image search: [Google]
1446580480914.png
109KB, 583x667px
>>26032928
True, and we know this, but as two loser neets, it's real enough for us. Having someone to talk to about anything is fucking great.

>>26032944
I know, but I'm just attached I guess, because someone actually connects with me on a personal level, and "likes" to talk to me I guess...

>>26032956
I am happy, but I feel like it's going to get worse, and I'm trying to find a way to help her, sort of, even though she says she's beyond help. But still asks me to help?
>It is unfair that she places a massive burden onto you without similarly assuming the burden of caring for your emotional wellbeing.
That's where I'm stuck right now, she tells me she cares, and loves me, and we have great times, 70% of tihe time, but the other 30%... I want to stay with her a bit longer, and see where it goes I guess.
>>
>>26032924
>But I also don't want to sever ties, just yet anyways
Yeah, I'm still in contact with mine. I lost all interest in her when I found out she lies about most things. I value trust and authenticity a lot so that pretty much made her completely undesirable for me. She also found an IRL bf, so when she comes to me about muh depression or muh insecurities, I just tell her to talk to him about it. I still care about her and want to see her have a good life so I keep in contact. If you want the emotional stress then keep contact. It is going to be draining. LDRs are shit.
>>
>>26032998

I hope it works out anon, but realize you're just using each other now. Best bet would be to cut it off, doesn't seem to be much value in the relationship.
>>
>>26032946
Don't be her sponge, OP. You need to save enough energy to reach escape velocity
>>
>>26032998
If you are happy 70% of the time, then your relationship is a C-.

Relationships are usually at their best in the BEGINNING, and the fact that yours is in the beginning and already putting stress on you rather than being a carefree time suggests to me that it will only get worse.

This girl probably does care about you, but I do not think that she is healthy enough to be in a relationship at the moment.
>>
File: 1429739891794.gif (491KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
1429739891794.gif
491KB, 499x428px
>>26033014
Well that's somewhat good to hear anon. That's the thing, I don't know what's she's lying about and when she's serious. I've yet to hit the point where she's undesirable to me, but I can almost feel that point coming. I'm okay with emotional stress, I just hate it when she leaves cryptic shit like "help me, I want to die". Then ignores me when I say something??? fuck me.
>>
>>26032888
The girl I was talking about does that too. Send me a message saying something is wrong and then after I reply she never messages me for a few days and it worries me. I don't think it's fully a logical thing. I think it's a cry for help but the other part of her brain doesn't want help so it creates a mess. You just need to persevere through it.
>>
>>26033032
Yeah, we sort of established we'd pretty much be just eachother's hugboxes. I'm going to talk to her in the morning I guess. If I can sum up the courage.

>>26033033
ok

>>26033051
That's exactly what I think too. I almost think I'm taking advantage of her in that aspect, but maybe I shouldn't be in a relationships either. I think I'll try playing this one out for a bit, and see what happens I guess..

>>26033086
I'll try and persevere, might as well..
>>
>>26033192
>I'll try and persevere, might as well..
The way I see it, you either believe in her and love her enough to stay with her through everything bad or you don't, in which case, what the fuck are you even doing typing all this out?
>>
its a self hating dude with a bigger cock than you who isnt gay but an attention whore

why would you do this to yourself
oh i know, you hate yourself too

soon youll hate eachother too
>>
>>26033212
Exactly, I do love her, but I'm just looking for others with similar experiences and what not.

>>26033263
Yep, everything on point family
>>
>>26032590
you should go and work at establishing a real life relationship
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.