[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way to give yourself cancer? I just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1433811097305.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1433811097305.png
537KB, 692x577px
What's the easiest way to give yourself cancer?
I just want it so people can start caring about me and congratulate me if a beat it and mourn for me if I lose.I just want to feel cared about
>>
>>26032180
Just keep posting here, /r9k/ is 100% pure cancer
>>
i hear smoking does the trick
>>
>>26032209

Only after 30-40 years.
Working as a miner would truly do the trick.
>>
>>26032209
I can't tolerate cigs.
>>26032195
Nah 3 years, still no cancer.
>>
>>26032209
Takes too long, I need something quicker.
>>
If death is what you seek i've been browsing for helium tanks: http://www.buycostumes.com/p/24500/disposable-helium-tank

A CPAC mask, pure helium and alot more detail; that's how you can get a painless death.
>>
>>26032180
Become a tranny
>>
become a welder
pretty good chances
>>
Go smash apart asbestos and play around in the dust
>>
Sleep in mold seriously the shit is ruining my life
>>
>>26032180
>I just want it so people can start caring about me and congratulate me if a beat it and mourn for me if I lose
And then what? You'd just be back to square one if you survived.
>>
>tfw found a lump on one of my balls in 2009
>made a decision there and then to not get it seen to cos at least it's a natural way out for me
>have told people for years I'm not gonna live much longer and haven't planned my life past a couple of years time
>been travelling and done everything I want so I'm just waiting out
It's all gonna work out fine. I've got shit loads of savings so when my time is nearly up I'm off to Vegas in a fuck off large suite first class and VIP to the big clubs and I'll also rent a Lamborghini for a few weeks to get the feeling of being rich and famous.
>>
>>26032180
just tell everyone this exact bs and they will feel sorry
>>
You don't need to get cancer for me to care about you.
>>
>>26032828
>yfw the lump is benign
>>
>>26032828
not all lumps mean cancer you retard
>>
>>26032180
Microwave your balls
>>
go to Chernobyl and walk into radiated areas
start using radium coated glassware
eat smoke alarms they have radioactive shit inside
>>
File: 1408245232907.png (46KB, 889x987px) Image search: [Google]
1408245232907.png
46KB, 889x987px
>>26032180

Hang out in a Runescape Streamers Twitch chat.
>>
>>26032299
This. And post here using anime pictures and claim yo be a girl.
>>
>>26032703
Mold is mild tho?
>>
>>26033262
Bullshit it is, this shits wicked.

http://www.mold-survivor.com/symptoms.html

I dare you to sleep in it, it's that bad feeling. Planning out my suicide as the days go by.
>>
File: hei.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hei.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>26032319
>working on that right now
>constantly smoking and drinking and using drugs
>eat like shit

fucking take me already
>>
>>26032874
>>26032898
My health has gotten worse. I'm always tired and barely have the energy for anything anymore, small tasks make me tired, don't be jealous my time is almost upon me.
>>
>>26033262
I dare you (different anon) to sleep next to mold. You poor dumb nigger.
>>
>>26032180
Have sex with Charlie Sheen not cancer but the same kinda thing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.