[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots in the 724 area code?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1012f3ea.jpg (74KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
1012f3ea.jpg
74KB, 452x452px
any robots in the 724 area code?
>>
Close, 412.
>>
>>26030386
Pittsburgh?
originalcommentbloxbloxbloxbloxxx
>>
>>26030415
yeah. about 30 minutes south.
>>
>>26030463
Uniontown here, if that rings a bell.
>>
>>26030494
Yeah I've been there before. its not too too far
>>
>>26030526
It's kind of shit honestly. I'm surprised there's even robots other than myself anywhere near here, seems like nothing but Clems and Jim-Bobs
>>
>>26030494
Fuck you I live in the burgh and have temp work assignment in uniontown, fucking hate the whole town and hope it burns
>>
>>26030605
Fucking kek, I live here and I feel the same way, it's a shithole. What do they have you doing in Uniontown?
>>
there are a few around here but not many. eh there's something nice about being farther away from the city too. do you go there much?
>>
>>26030625
They fired most of the staff for dumb stuff so I got sent to help out for awhile, I got stranded in town Friday night and holed up at Dimarcos before having to sleep at the office
>>
>>26030632
To Pittsburgh? Not often, no.
>>
>>26030673
Jesus Christ. Yeah Friday night was a fucking disaster here
>>
>>26030752
People were riding atvs and dirtbikes through the street. I was so fucking confused, honestly thought people were using in the distance at first
>>
>>26030752
Then some black guy asked me to borrow my phone on the walk over kek
>>
>>26030318

I'm in the 724. What's up? Do you have skype?
>>
>>26030752
>>26030795
>>26030823
I work at a local video game store in Utown and almost got stuck in the blizzard, said fuck that and locked up the store early kek
>>
>>26030927
My boss called me Saturday and told me they wouldve comped me for a hotel room if I had gone to one and if it was still bad I could get one that night, said fuck that I needed to get the hell out of uniontown
>>
724 as well, anyone else work at Pittsburgh mills?
>>
>>26031077
what store?
>>
>>26031077
Used to be in security there, holy shit is that place going to hell.
There's only one mall camera that works fully, and a few more that have some distortion or zoom/pan doesn't work. Most are broken entirely. They're so fucking broke.
>>
>>26031314
But you guys have those segways to help look semi important
>>
>>26031314
Hah, now all the security guys are on fucking mopeds its ridiculous. I used to see you guys out by the movie theater every Saturday night contemplating suicide thanks to all the kids.

>>26031308
I'll never say
>>
>>26031380
Food court?
>>
>>26031457
nah but speaking of it they fired all those bros at the golden wok and replaced them with cute white girls. I'm still mad about it.
>>
>>26031476
Went into the mills for like the first time in a year over xmas and now theres some fucking playhouse jungle gym taking up the food court area?
>>
>>26031516
Yeah, I don't know how that things not a fuck huge liability, it just sprung up seemingly overnight. It also got a new Chinese buffet place which is pretty good considering its buffet and a bong shop.
>>
>>26031543
The bong shop is pretty cool. Also wonder whats gonna happen when the big stores finally leave. Now theres that huge empty store where sears was
>>
>>26031623
Mall already got foreclosed on and is owned by some new management company pretty soon so who knows what will happen.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.