[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Designated Pussy Eater

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1448819261276.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448819261276.png
1MB, 1200x900px
Is anyone here in a friends with benefits relationship with a girl where you just eat her pussy and she gets fucked by other guys?
Would you want to be?
Any femanons who have a relationship like this with a guy? Or with a girl?
>>
Honestly I think I hate myself enough to go for that just to have something interesting happen.
>>
Askig women if they'll help you practice your eating out is a great way to kick things off. Even if they have boyfriends they'll almost always say yes because it seems "innocent". If you're good enough, they'll just gibe de poosi afterwards.
>>
>>26028989

>choosing to cuck yourself
>>
I definitely would
that's pretty specific, I don't think you'll find anyone who is
>>
Is that a MtF pussy?
>>
>>26028989
Why the fuck would anyone ever do this.

I know a guy that does this too. He lets his wife fuck whoever she wants and just gives her a place to live. I fucked her before she said she puts him in a chastity cage and shit.
I just don't understand!!!!
>>
you have literally described my fantasy
>>
>>26029123
> Even if they have boyfriends they'll almost always say yes because it seems "innocent"
virgin detected
or possibly chad thunder cock who only knows slutty women
>>
99% sure that's an inverted penis
>>
>>26029182
How does one become bull? I've always wanted to cuck a beta.
>>
>>26029222
Craigslist/fetlife probably. It happened by accident for me. I wasn't looking for that kind of shit show it just kind of happened.
>>
I have a fantasy of doing this with my roommate. It's based on the film After Sex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm95UK98brM
I'm closet trans and female attracted and I just want to eat some pussy.
>>
File: selfie-open-legs-shaved-pussy.jpg (47KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
selfie-open-legs-shaved-pussy.jpg
47KB, 500x667px
"That's so sweet of you anon! You're willing to do what most guys wouldn't want to do. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Feast on it!"
>>
>>26028989
I would, but not if she gets fucked by other guys
>>
>>26029594
I don't think I could say no to that. I know its weak af
>>
>>26029941
Why would anyone say no? People will pretend they wouldn't do it, but they would.
>>
A fat goth chick had me as her designated pussy eater for a while. Looking back, it was so embarassingly obvious that she was using me like a whore for casual entertainment in between riding chads, but honestly? I still miss it.

It sounds ridiculous to say, but I'd still love to be on my knees between her thighs again while she's chugging WKD and smoking a blunt.
>>
File: 20150201_050646.jpg (68KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
20150201_050646.jpg
68KB, 700x450px
>>26030365
Wow. Everyone would enjoy that. Any pics?
>>
>>26030458
Sorry bruh, I'm an oldfag and this happened like 10 years ago. The best I could hope to find of her now is normiebook pictures that a probably recent and don't capture at all how she looked back then.
>>
>>26030544
Can you explain how this was arranged?
I had a brief relationship like this in high school.
I was 14 and the girl was 13. I was at my friend's house on some chatroom with a girl and he left the room. I went on there and typed "I want to eat your pussy", thinking that she would be offended but she replied "think you're up for it?" We talked some more after that unexpected response.
We met later that day at a recreation center and played basketball (she was a star basketball player).
I ate my first pussy that evening but never fucked her.
>>
>>26030745
We both rode the same bus to and from college, along with about 3 other students. Everyone else who ever got on it was typically some old fuck. She was the first on the bus, I was the second, several stops later, so pretty much no matter what, I could always sit next her, or infont of her, or behind her, and chat with her. Because who wouldn't try to hit up a thick makeup-covered titty monster scene girl, right?

Flirted with her basically every day for months, she'd tell me about her woes with guy friend X, dudebro Y, whatever. Classic friendzone stuff, but I got more confident and tried hugging her, cuddled up to her like a baby with my head on her tit, tried to play everything as 'cute', which still worked for me back then because I was babyfaced as fuck.

She knew exactly what I was doing but found it amusing and after couple weeks of this on the way home she was like 'wanna come to <local club> with me right now? We can chill backstage, I can get you in anywhere.'

Being a cyborg, I was utterly fucking terrified by her suggestion. Excited as all hell, but utterly fucking terrified. An hour later we're getting wasted backstage in a nightclub that doesn't open for another 4 hours. Before long she has me sucking on her tits, eating her cunt out, tonguing her asshole, the works, right there in the the back of this building I'd have never dreamed of setting foot in.

After that it was right back to chatting to her on the bus about her boyfriends, although I did get to play with her tits and finger her on the journey - she was pretty into that.

Whenever she wanted her pussy eating, she just asked me to come to the club with her. That was all she ever needed to say.

Bitch had me trained like a dog, and I didn't even realize it.

I ain't even mad.
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 750x1334px
I've been a designated pussy eater for 4 months now

best 4 months of my life

still a 22 year old kissless virgin
>>
I would do this. I would also suck the cock of any chads she would fuck if she wanted me to. Hell i would wear a chastity cage.

Where do i sign up
>>
>>26032100
>reverse image search
>no matches

Dude's legit.

Enjoy it while it lasts, cyborg. It's probably the closest to a 'normal' sex life you'll ever get.
>>
>>26032135
okcupid, just be chill at first then tell them you want to be their designated pussy eater

focus on girls who state they are nonmonogomous
>>
>>26028989
It gives you non-negligible chances of HPV-induced mouth/throat cancer. It's degrading. It reinforces the ego of random women for free, like everything else, and contributes to make this society even more shitty.
>>
>>26032717
>It gives you non-negligible chances of HPV-induced mouth/throat cancer.

Not if you got vaccinated. HPV is totally preventable.
>>
How would one go about getting one of those?

I feel like the only guys up for it would have poor dental hygiene
>>
I don't understand you guys.

If you can get to the stage where you can eat her pussy you can obviously fuck her too

You have to be a fucking weird combination of alpha and beta to somehow achieve pussy-eating purgatory
>>
>>26029178
Has to be, there's no clit. Either that or one of those mutilated african pussies.
>>
>>26032100
>being a slave to a bitch named mallory.
the feels
>>
>>26029178
>>26033664
you're both morons
>>
I want a girl to break me psychologically and turn me into an unquestioning pussy eating slave who's totally dependent on her. like reek from GoT.
>>
>>26031127
Capped.
Nice one, anon.
>>
>>26032100
>tfw kissless virgin but not pussy eating virgin

I think it would be way better to have a real kiss, at this point i'd rather feel someone kissing back and having a tongue to play with
>>
>>26033988
It's that needyness that's been repulsing them all along, anon.
>>
>>26032731
>Not if you got vaccinated. HPV is totally preventable.
98% efficiency is not "totally".
>>
>tfw when you eat her out and find out she's just been cummed in
>>
File: 1417102336009.jpg (28KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
1417102336009.jpg
28KB, 640x753px
how do I this on tinder?

what do I put in my description, what do I say to them if all I want is to become their pussy eating bitch?

please help
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.