[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what will you do when your parents die, neets?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: neet..jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
neet..jpg
7KB, 184x184px
what will you do when your parents die, neets?
>>
I'm going to inherit like four houses so I'll figure something out
>>
Sell the house, put the money in an index fund
>>
>>26028044
>being a trophy child with rich parents

lucky you
>>
>>26028010
Ill probably an hero
>>
>my older brother is a heroin addict and im still the failure
>he'll inherit everything and lose it in a year
>>
>>26028044
>like four houses
sounds like your lying kinda
>inb4 all caps reply that goes something like waaah wagie tears so delicious and salty u mad cuck
>inb4 blanket frog
>>
my aunt is a control freak so she'll take me in. she doesn't even like me visiting my dad, she'll call me every 10 mins to check on me if she finds out i'm over there
>>
>>26028010
Cry, probably
>>
>>26028193
>>26028316
these to be quite honest with you op
>>
>I know for a fact I get a third of everything my mom has (2 siblings)
>will probably get nothing from my dad unless my stepmom dies first because she's basically a gold digger with a huge family who my dad basically pays all of their hospital bills/helps with other shit

Dunno
>>
>>26028010
throw a party and wiat for hopeful inheritance (mom already showed me her 50k life insurance policy)
>>
>>26028193
This for me as well. I failed.
>>
File: Wojack crying.jpg (57KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack crying.jpg
57KB, 640x753px
>>26028010
>tfw no clingy mom who wants you to stay NEET to keep her company
>>
Inherit six figures

You mad wagecuck?
>>
File: 1420687733498.png (397KB, 550x348px) Image search: [Google]
1420687733498.png
397KB, 550x348px
>>26028010
probably travel a bit and then if they leave me any money I'll get a place of my own and become a wageslave. If no money I may end up a homeless vagabond or go into the woods.
>>
Work most of the stuff out with my sister. Mother is a low-pay worker but we would get her small two-room apartment. Money I would get not even 10k euros, I know how much money she has. Dad died 8 years ago.
>>
If my parents die i have 5 houses I inherit and get to live comfortably with rent money.

We're not rich nor can I say we live a nice lifestyle, but that's mostly due to my father's horrible finance
>>
Move to my younger sisters basement
>>
>>26028010
inherit fully paid off house. skip my mafia protection bills (property tax) for a year and it gets taken away from me. become homeless. kill self.
>>
I live with my Cousin.
and I'm only NEET for the current moment.
in a few more weeks, back to living off the crime dime.
>>
File: 1452682502082.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1452682502082.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
Kill myself i only have my mon and my dad don't have any brother or sister.
>>
>>26028738
>If no money I may end up a homeless vagabond or go into the woods.

Nice gameplan bud.
Protip: Stop being a NEET now and you won't end up a homeless piece of literal shit sitting in the gutter.
>>
>>26028631
>50k

s.mh
>>
>>26028723
six whole figures? kek.
>>
>>26029028
>implying I'm not waiting to afford another

I got this
>>
>>26029054
she's tool old senpai. no one is going to give you a big policy. and she prob couldn't afford the monthlies, if she only took out 50k (which costs literally a pittance a month).
>>
>>26028868
lol. just go from basement to basement your whole life?
>>
>>26029054
you'll go through 50k in a year.
>>
Get 1/3 of their money and house.
By the time they die I'll probably be living decently I hope
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.