[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this man always sad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: sad man.png (987KB, 534x902px) Image search: [Google]
sad man.png
987KB, 534x902px
Why is this man always sad?
>>
>>26028003
Because no one else appreciates his music as much as he does.
>>
>>26028003
Because he's a nigger
Origin
>>
he has an inferiority complex

no matter how rich or sucessful he gets he will always feel embarrassed about his dirt poor upbringing
>>
>>26028098
Also the death of his mother made life nearly unbearable for him.
>>
>>26028003
Because he realized that hip hop is a self contained ruse. The success starves the art just like the starved artist makes the art. No amount of rekindling or discovery will bring him back to the man who made himself and so he lives in his own shadow.
>>
>>26028003
He is an autist. He's not sad or depressed, he just doesn't know how to express emotions properly.
>>
He's 5'8" and black. according to some robots that's basically cause for suicide.
>>
>>26028003
>Why is this man always sad?

hes autistic
>>
He's a washed up muscian stuck with a Farttrashian and two ugly babies with no exit in sight. Pity him.
>>
He realised that he married some attention-seeking slut who literally released a sex tape for attention. He realised most people have seen his wife get railed by another man. It must feel pretty bad.
>>
>>26028003
maybe he's a robot in hiding
>>
He's not.

AlmostForgotPeopleAreWatching.gif
>>
>>26028003
It's called fashion, you wouldn't understand
>>
>>26028218
No, he wanted to be the first black cuck as a sort of achievement/source of inspiration
>>
>>26028098
>dirt poor upbringing
what dirt poor upbringing

he was like middle class in the chicago suburbs
>>
>He can't even marry someone without it being solely for the media Leeches.
>His only sense of humility came from his mother who he lost.
>he realizes she would be shaking her head at everything he has done for at least 3 years now.

Why would you be happy?
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 745x68px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 745x68px
because he's just trying to make art and people say this kind of stuff about him
>>
File: KanyeSmile.jpg (33KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
KanyeSmile.jpg
33KB, 620x372px
>>26028003
He isn't sad. He's actually extremely happy about where he is in life right now. The reason he tries not to smile in photos is because of some old art history textbook from the 1800's that he found

>I looked at all these people's photos and they look so real and their outfits were incredible and they weren't smiling and people, you know the paparazzi, always come up to me, "Why you not smiling?" and I think, not smiling makes me smile _ When you see paintings in an old castle, people are not smiling 'cause it just wouldn't look as cool. -Kanye West

Kanye West Not Smiling Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfyZwEp49j0
>>
>>26028669
Why are you posting screenshots of unpopular reddit posts on a north Korean public elocution website?
>>
>>26028003
He's waiting for the new street fighter and has been unhappy cause he wants to beat off to cammy but Kim won't let him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uLnrIsuorM
>>
>>26028839
>Philosofical
No niggers smile
>>
it's an affect he uses to gain attention

you know he loves his life. but normies throw money at him because "OMG depression me too! And he's cute hehe!"
>>
File: 1452719372456.jpg (22KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1452719372456.jpg
22KB, 320x287px
>>26028955
>Hurr Durr Nigger

Isn't it past your bed time Edgy McEdgerson
>>
>>26028003
If I recall, didn't Kanye fuck up his jaw in a car accident awhile back? Probably his smile is retarded looking so he doesn't do it in public.
>>
>>26028003
he isnt, its an image thing
>>
File: Unknown.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
7KB, 240x210px
>>26028003
>tfw you had a dream kanye was your best friend
>then you woke up
>>
>>26029331
This is the actual answer, car crash gave him resting bitch face and he's probably self conscious as well about his smile seen as his teeth had to be replaced etc
>>
>>26028003
Because it's hard being the greatest.
>>
>>26029331
As someone who has had his jaw broken in 3 places, I would say that it's a good reason not to smile.
And after having your jaw wired shut for weeks/months, you might develop a bad case of teeth grinding which makes me look like I'm always mad
>>
>tfw no real friends

original
>>
>>26028003
uh, because hes a manlet duh?
>>
sold his soul to the devil etc etc
>>
>>26028149
>>26028198
This. Recently saw a video about him asking for donations back 10 years or however long ago for Katrina and the niggers in nawlens. Couldn't quit stuttering or form a complete sentence to save his life
>>
>>26028839
That's pretty fucking autistic if he doesn't even realize why people in photos in the 19th century don't smile.
>>
>>26032329
He was in an accident and his jaw got fucking smashed so he had trouble talking, or at least that what I was told. Listen to 'through the wire' IMO his only good song
>>
>>26033975
>only good song

Say You Will, Drive Slow, Hold My Liquor, Lost In The World, Real Friends, Champion.

There's one song from every other album that's amazing
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.