[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless Virgin Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1443662210388.gif (69KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443662210388.gif
69KB, 400x200px
You are locked from this thread if you have ever
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>had prolonged eye-contact with a girl
>had a sexual encounter with a girl
>enjoyed the company of females
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl
or if you are a female.
>>
A very original bump.
>>
>>26027858

checking in. ive never even been in the same photograph as a female.
>>
>>26027858
I once had a chubby qt blonde grill in 8th grade flirt with me but I was too autistic and thought she was making fun of me or something.
>7 years later and have had no relationships
>Looking back I always expected them to talk to me first I never really tried to initiate anything for fear of being humiliated
>Not ugly, just anxious and way too serious
>Last month I turned 20
>My sister who is 6 years younger than me just got her first bf
>I can't take it anymore
>>
>>26027858
Does my sister count for the discussion?
Otherwise I think I belong here
>>
>>26030739
Only if you fucked her.
>>
File: 1393819850771.png (316KB, 683x623px) Image search: [Google]
1393819850771.png
316KB, 683x623px
>Younger brother is getting married before I've even had my first kiss

God, please, just end my fucking life, I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself.
>>
>>26030833
Don't worry, anon. You'll be dead before you even know it. Even know, death is rushing at you like a freight train. You're just a deer caught in the headlights.
>>
Another depressing night.
Still no contact what so ever with females or males for that matter.
>>
I have had sex with 50+ girls. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>26032467
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
but actually nothing
>>
does online count
>>
I just want someone to cuddle with, or hug me when I'm having a bad day.
Hell it doesn't have to be a real hug, I'll take an online *hug* even...
I just want to feel some affection in my life for once.
>>
>>26032577
No it doesn't. It's much easier to pretend to be a normie online without being detected
>>
>>26032632
Please give me this, someone. Anyone have a cute girl they can give me? I'll treat her nice.
>>
>>26027858
So if I did any of those things with a boy, I'd still be allowed in?
>>
Wizardapprentace here
>>
>>26027858
Not a KV since I've done a few things with a few women, but goddamn, I just want to stick my dick into some pussy. I really, really want the feeling of sticking my rock hard dick into some warm, wet, tight pussy of some bitch with nice, big titties with big fat nipples and a fat ass I can slap all night if she wants me to.
>>
File: Dronning_victoria.jpg (129KB, 841x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Dronning_victoria.jpg
129KB, 841x1003px
>>26033724
>stick my dick into some wet, tight pussy
>fat nipples and fat ass that I can slap all night
I really don't want any of this. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm attracted to girls and I like the idea of sex, it's just that the act of sex itself and the idea of exchanging fluids with another person is repulsive to me. I will never be that guy who slaps asses and tears off clothes. It's not in me.

Even if I did manage to get a girlfriend who is as reserved as I am, she would still expect me to play the man in the relationship and show her how it's done. Shy people have no place with sex. Sex isn't tender or gentle. Women are sickened by that shit. It fills them with pure, unadulterated hatred to see a man who cannot take charge. I imagine that this is because for over a hundred-thousand years, when we were living in caves and swinging clubs, women were men's property and were freely traded from tribe to tribe, a tradition (think of dowries for instance) that has only been ended in the last century in many parts of the world and is, although our modern sensitivities will deny this, the natural order of things. Women settled into their role as property and any effort on their part to liberate themselves and essentially become men is self-deception and, in my own words, acrobatic denial.

Anyway, living in the world post-sexual revolution, we are emerging from a society where men were protected from knowing women's true nature as women were too oppressed, and rightfully so, to express power over them. A man could enter a relationship with the idea that he was taking the virginity of an innocent flower rather than a would-be whore, which all women are. After all, life in the civilized world requires some suppression of human nature, especially that of females.
>>
Who else feels uncomfortable when people look at you in public?

I always assume they are disgusting by me or whatever.
This morning a girl looked at me for not even a second and I felt nervous for minutes after.
>>
>>26027858
Be like Eliot
>shoot random people on streets
>>
>>26029327
Neither have I. This should be added that to the list.
>>
Reporting in.

Never even seen a female before. What do they look like?
>>
>>26032467
Nice bait, mait.
>>
>>26027858
>get randomly kissed by a girl on a dare
>just another way to make fun of me
>not even robots accept me now

Fuck everything familia
>>
>>26027858
Ha ha! I have had prolonged eye-contact with a girl! We are all going to make it, bros. Just stare long enough, and the she-beast stares back.
>>
>>26036832
The devil.
>>
>>26027858
>never had a female friend
>never texted a girl
>never had a phonecall with a girl

Checking in.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.