[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>publicly post racist photo on the internet >expected no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18

File: 1035836572.jpg (157KB, 1192x768px) Image search: [Google]
1035836572.jpg
157KB, 1192x768px
>publicly post racist photo on the internet
>expected no consequences
>they get a 5 day suspension
>three of them lose their scholarships
>they get doxed
>their lives may be ruined as a result of this incident

Why are people so fucking stupid, especially roasties?
>>
Explain to me how "NI**ER" is racist
>>
They didn't have to be accountable for any of their actions growing up.
>sister has a lock in at her high school's auditorium for graduation
>basically students get to sleep in the big gym with their graduating class and teachers for a night in celebration of having graduated
>sneaks out with her boyfriend who's in his mid to late 20s
>get into a motorcycle accident
>in hospital dad expresses disappointment mom says shes glad my sister is just alright
>uses settlement money from the accident to buy an iphone and some clothes for college, dad buys her a car, mom sends her money on a monthly basis
They were never aware there were consequences to their actions.
>>
>>26025609
Explain to me how you aren't a "st*pid c*nt"
>>
>>26025639
Explain to me how that rejoinder constitutes a rebuttal
>>
>>26025682
It's to prove a point. These girls clearly knew what they were doing, and what they meant.
>>
File: nier-cover.jpg (62KB, 738x613px) Image search: [Google]
nier-cover.jpg
62KB, 738x613px
>>26025575
They just really like Japanese role-playing games.
>>
Bet the star-chested bitches are just furious they didn't go with the full "G" now.
>>
>>26025763
>what they meant.

What did they mean?
>>
>>26025630
How is she accountable for being in a motor accident if she wasn't the one driving?

More information on accident pls
>>
>>26025819
Wew lad that was a noice one
>>
File: 1322391807721.jpg (153KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1322391807721.jpg
153KB, 428x500px
Why would they even do that? The girl, second from the left, dated a black guy.

>2016
>People are still being mean to each other
>>
File: 1453690538209.jpg (61KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453690538209.jpg
61KB, 540x960px
>>26025844
Stop pretending to be retarded, anon.
>>
>>26025978
I'm with him. What did they mean? Is the word "NIGGER" a statement?
>>
They were in a giant group photo for senior year. If they wanted to just take a picture of the 6 of them together they didn't have to spell out nigger trying to be funny. School isn't a place for that. They knew what they were doing.
>>
It was just a joke, but everyone takes everything seriously now
>>
File: 9536-106a.jpg (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
9536-106a.jpg
58KB, 320x240px
>>26025575
>>their lives may be ruined as a result

Fucking attention whores playing edgy.
One of them even has a black boyfriend.
I hope their lives get totally ruined and destroyed.
Females deserve misery.

Besides, women are the number one supporters and promoters and creators of PC culture.
PC culture was a monster designed by women to go after men.
But now Frankenstein's monster even goes after pretty, young white women themselves!

Which is HILARIOUS! Awesome!
>>
Kek, gg scholarships
>>
I'm all aboard with the NEET and robot stuff, but come on guys, do we really need to side with racists?

It's literally 2016. Get with the times for the love of Christ.
>>
>>26026371
This board is full of mentally ill white people. What do you expect?
>>
N1**ER isn't even word..Why are people upset?
>>
>>26025575
They all look like coal burners anyways
>>
I don't get it, do they actually dislike black people or were they making a social statement about how the word means nothing, or do they think the word nigger is in and of itself funny? What was their goal?
>>
>we live in a world where white people's lives can be literally destroyed over spelling out a censored version of a dumb word as part of a harmless little joke
How long before they're rounding us up for concentration camps?
>>
>A photo shows six smiling girls standing with their arms around each other, wearing black shirts with letters written on them in gold tape that, even with asterisks in the middle, unmistakably spell out the n-word.

>this four letters unmistakably spell out this 6 letter word

I don't get it. And even if they had t-shirt that explicitly said NIGGER on them, what? Don't they have the same constitutional rights to free speech as everyone else? Why should they be suspended from public school, or have any other public services denied?

Should Jay-Z also be denied of public services for wearing racist accessories? No. It's the same shit.
>>
>>26025575
The funniest thing is that this is middle class white culture now. I was at a college party the other week, and every time one of these kids walked through the door, he was greeted with "My nigga, my nig-guh!", the dated refrain of the YG/Jeezy song. Not a nigger in sight, the leeches. Still, if aping black gangsta culture makes them feel more secure with living in a country that is rife with it, I can't judge. But there will continue to be incidents like this as long as rap music is marketed to white teenagers, and as long as blacks refuse to accept that this latest stage of white ignorance is entirely their fault.
>>
>You can't hold us accountable, we were drunk!
>>
>>26026371
Fuck off and die nigger
>>
>>26026007
you can always tell when someone is trying to be edgy but is just leaking autism instead
>>
File: The_1db8e1_1168579.jpg (44KB, 730x571px) Image search: [Google]
The_1db8e1_1168579.jpg
44KB, 730x571px
>>26025575
unless you regularly lurk 4chan or some similar platform you don't realize teh power of the internet hate machine
>>
>>26025978
>niggerlover

bitch deserves everything bad that happens to her
>>
>>26026568
They didn't go to jail or anything fag
Their rights are upheld
>>
>>26026573
Nigga is just the Ebonics version of nigger, blacks literally culturally appropriating someone else AGAIN
>>
>>26026568
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence.

If you tell a police officer to his face that you're going to shoot him, are you getting off scott free? I don't think so faggot.
>>
>group of blacks/Asians whatever get together and spell out honkie

>literally no one cares

>literally no other race besides whites ever held accountable for anything racist whatsoever

>pretending the current PC witch hunt culture is anything other than an excuse to further demonize and ruin white peoples lives because non whites and shit tier genetic lefties are jealous of the Aryan alpha male
>>
File: 1439096208689.jpg (107KB, 700x707px) Image search: [Google]
1439096208689.jpg
107KB, 700x707px
>>26026371
>>26026408
CMON GUYS IT'S [CURRENT YEAR] MEME
>>>>///tumblr///
>>
>>26026617
Blm is regularly racist towards whites. I demand any members get stripped of their scholarships and suspended like the girls in op
>>
>>26026640
What consequence is their of saying nigger? Nigger just means black, black people are black, aka blacks are niggers. They also call each other nigger every day so they really must not care that much
>>
>>26026371
>love of Christ.

sorry anon, if you appeal to a 2000 year old zombie jewish carpenter your opinion is worthless
>>
Why would someone do this?
What's the point or reasoning here?
Yes the consequences are way too extreme but disregarding that why would anyone purposefully go out of their way to do or say something racist without expecting or even thinking about any consequences?
>>
>>26026729
for likes on facebook?
>>
>>26026644
>the word honkie/honky has literally no oppressive history behind the word
>go back in time 70 years and nobody gives half a shit if you call them a honkie
it's literally always been about hurting people's feelings
if you went on the internet and called all christians fat sacks of shit, you'd probably face a similar wrath
>>
>>26026371
It's especially funny since they're all girls
Without even looking I'd bet there are at least 3 women hate threads on the frontpage but no no, not the girls in this story, they are all innocent little angels for the single reason that they did something slightly racist once
What's the fucking mentality here, robots?
>>
>>26026617
According to OP, their (government granted) scholarships were denied based on them using their freedom of speech.

>>26026640
Threats are one of the very few exceptions made to freedom of speech in any country were the right exists. They weren't threatening anyone though. Quoting one of the people involved in the change.org petition:

>I don't approve of this behavior nor think it is funny. Therefore, they will now deal with whatever comes their way. I'll keep you in my prayer along with these student who chose to make a joke out of something that offend many.

They are literally saying these girls should receive public, legal (such as being suspended from public school) consequences because they got their feeling hurt. It's ridiculous. What if that petition hurts my feelings? Should those people be suspended from their jobs if they happened to be civil servants?
>>
>>26026644
>literally said no one cares if white people get called honkie.
>Even white people.
> Yet get mad because white people don't get mad about being call honkie.
>>
>>26026729

>What's the point or reasoning here?

They are high school girls, do you expect there to be any?
>>
>>26026568
Jay-Z is dependent on public services? That'd be pretty outrageous honestly.
>>
>>26026028

When did /r9k/ turn into Reddit?
>>
>>26025639
Bye reddit bye reddit bye reddit
>>
>>26025865
She should be accountable for leaving the place where her parents believed her to be to rendezvous with an individual on a motorcycle
>>
my favorite part is how robots are literally blown the fuck out about everything they've been saying about muh female privilege but still spin it like their own meme. it just proves that nobody here is actually serious about being autistic or brain damaged.
>>
>>26026959
Everyone is at some point of the day or another, even if its just having the road he circulates on paved or his garbage handled.
>>
>>26026981
there are some retarded NIGGERS here
>>
>>26026662
I imagine if you sent a video of a BLM member being racist towards white people to their job or university they'd be stripped of their scholarships and employment as well.
>>
>reading the petition.org page
>all those "my kid is half-black and this is unacceptable", "I'm married to a black man and this shouldn't be tolerated", etc comments

kek
>>
>>26026981
>>26026998
First day on the Chan, kiddo?
>>
>2016
>unironically being racist

T-tfw no gf r-r-right guys?
>>
>>26027106
Yes, because women hate racism and would never be involved in anything so banal, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 976x1393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 976x1393px
>>26027106

>being a niggerlover

Disgusting tbqh
>>
>>26027106
the guys being "racist" dont even know what racism is desu they always mention shit about crime and degeneracy and poverty, as if that's how race is defined lmao
>>
>>26027103

Well it seems to be yours for sure.
>>
>>26027106
No one here is actually racist or hates women
/r9k/ is a place where people let out their inner demons and have a little fun with fellow arcanines
>>
>>26027177
What a killer comeback
Fuck my dead mother
>>
There has never been a good looking racist
prove me wrong
>>
>>26027106
anyone who is unironically a racist is an idiot
there's basically no real reason to be one
calling black people thugs, arabic people terrorists, hispanic/latin people drug cartel is essentially saying "I'm too big of a pussy to go outside and gain the knowledge I need to avoid getting hurt"
and the "evidence" they use to back their racist ideas are usually outdated, but overall useless because even if it was true that certain races are better than others, it wouldn't mean that everyone of a certain race is better than everyone else of a certain race
it wouldn't even mean that they have a better chance of being a "better human" than someone else
>>
>>26027259
It's not real racism, but it doesn't matter any more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

He was very gorgeous, and he always had a gentile's paranoia about Jewish otherness, you can read his biography for verification.
>>
>be a self admitted complete and total loser as well as a failure
>still proclaim yourself to be superior to an entire race of people
Robots can't be racist, and if you're not a robot you should gtfo. I would kill 1000 neo nazi normies to spare the life of one black robot and 1000 Black Lives Matter normalfaggots to spare the life of one white robot
>>
They should have gone down the south park route and went with N*gger and if anyone tried to call racism they could just say it was actually Nagger to prove some point about feminism to draw attention to girls being called bossy or whiny. Some bs like that.
>>
>>26027103
>the chan
you realize that there's more than one "chan", right?
that and nobody actually calls it the chan, right?
>>
>>26027283
Anyone who has lived around blacks knows they're terrible loud obnoxious violent chimps. You're a naive jackass if you think "we're all the same"
>>
>>26026981
I don't even use Reddit. I just have never liked normies in school joking around and bothering my studies.
>>
>>26027352
Maybe if you weren't so poor, and you or your parents made better life choices, you wouldn't be around violent blacks.
>>
>>26027283
so brave and original
hurry spread these ideas throughout the world, you could start a revolution!
>>
>>26027352
White people can be very loud, violent and obnoxious as well from my personal experience growing up in a low income primarily white area. The blacks I go to university with are bro-tier
>>
>>26027310
that episode is SJW trash
"I dont care if some greaser slashed your face open with a razor in high school, you cant understand the emotional pain that is caused by being called a name (nigger). you JUST.DONT.GET IT.
>>
>>26027387

I live in a majority white town with a few spics but spics are usually good people. They hate niggers just as much as I do
>>
>>26025575
N - I - double GUH - ER, that spells NIGGER!
the wonderful thing about niggers, is niggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs! they're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun fun fun fun FUN! but the most wonderful thing about niggers is i'm the only one! iiiii'm the only one!
>>
>>26025575
The school made them wear those shirts, they noticed they could spell NI**ER with it for a good laugh and they took the opportunity. It's just kids being kids to be honest. Shaking my head at this freak out.
>>
>>26027442
a mexican LA neighborhood tried to ethnically cleanse their area of nogs
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1366x768px
Going to infiltrate /pol/ and see what they got on this topic... Brb
>>
>>26027352
>lived in the projects of Detroit for most of my life
>never been robbed
>never been raped
>never been attacked

Just don't walk around outside after 9pm. There's pretty much nothing that can prevent you from being roasted by black people though, besides being attractive and or popular. Black bullies usually don't get physical, they're more verbally abusive.
>>
>>26025575
Lol both my enemies just got BTFO.
>>
>>26027539
im following you to there
>>
http://youtu.be/HSX_HkWdQ-8

These are my thoughts on the subject

>ni**er is not inherently racist
>nigger may be historically racist but to me, anyone has the capability to be a nigger.
>the word nigger is not offensive
>simple words aren't offensive

Grow the fuck up. Waaaah dey wuz WAYCISS bix nood
>>
>>26027548
Sorry dude I enjoy living with whites where I don't have to have bars on my window and stay inside past 9 live I'm will Smith in goddamn I Am Legend. You fucking cuck.
>>
>>26026627
>>26026573
lel if u guys cant have fun using colloquialisms then u are just boring & autistic
>>
>>26027616
I think most people who have lived around black people hate them because of the roasting. Black bullies are the type that will start roasting you and will have the whole class laughing, which makes it even worse.
>>
>>26027548
>Just don't walk around outside after 9pm
But muh nightwalk
>>
>>26027665

No they hate them because they or they're families have been victims of black crime fuck off with this roasting meme you nigger apologist.
>>
>>26027485
>Just kids being kids to be honest.
>>
>>26027698
When I lived in Detroit I use to walk around alone late at night. I wouldn't advise anyone do that.

Black people will only go after you if you're stupid and do stuff like walk around at night, alone at 1am.
>>
>>26027710
Poor wee victimized victim. Are you sure you're not a nigger?
>>
>>26027539
cant find your thread anon. tell me what its called
>>
>>26027710
Be perfectly honest here. Are you telling me that when you lived around black people, that you had black friends and you weren't bullied?
>>
>>26027548
i was walking around a recently gentrified area of DC late at night, so recent that there were boarded-up black churches next to gastropubs. it was uncomfortable. i was with my asian friend and he was drunk so we had our arms around each other so i could hold him up. we walked by a group of like 20 large black men sitting on the steps of one of the churches, and they proceeded to make fun of us for being gay. i took it as good-natured ribbing and walked past. it was pretty gay to be honest. i didn't feel threatened at all.
>>
>>26026371
What the hell are you talking about? Everyone is agreeing that the girls are getting what they deserve
>>
>>26027568
ok hold my hand so i don't lose you, sweetie.
>>
>>26025575
I support the girls
I hate niggers

So much for free speech
>>
>>26027810
I've never lived around niggers and never will. Sorry you can't read.

>>26027766
You found me out. I'm a self hating nigger uncle tom.
>>
File: thenab.png (116KB, 227x294px) Image search: [Google]
thenab.png
116KB, 227x294px
>everyone doing stupid shit 24/7
>when someone gets hit
>they are hit hard

I kind of like it how internet justice system works.
>>
All niggers and other degenerates should be exterminated
>>
>>26027925
So basically you hate black people because you're bored and you want to feel a void in your life?
>>
File: 1453350512661.jpg (74KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1453350512661.jpg
74KB, 800x576px
>implying there is anything wrong with the word nigger (french slang for the color black)
>implying there is anything wrong with being racist
>implying you should be a reddit vigilante and try to ruin the lives of anyone who you deem to have problematic opinions that don't coincide with your specific worldview

wew lad
>>
File: 1443246599326.jpg (24KB, 547x547px) Image search: [Google]
1443246599326.jpg
24KB, 547x547px
>Being waycis is bad!
Get out you coon-loving normie.
>>
>>26027859
REEEEEEE i cant find you on /pol/!!!!
>>
>>26028012
>>26028073
>Not ruining people's lives for fun
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>26028012
who needs slang for a color?
>bonjour jacques, did you see how bling blang blue the sky is today, and how grenade the grass looks?
>>
>>26025819
Am I retarded because that's literally the first thing I thought of when I saw their shirts? Not in an amused sort of way, in a "how the fuck is NieR racist?" sort of way.
>>
>>26028141
cool it my nia
>>
>>26028115
>not wanting a wider vocabulary to explain the world

Barbaric
>>
>>26028115
i dont think you understand language anon

slang is not something purposefully/consciously created most of the time

the point is the word nigger is literally meant to represent the color black

this shouldn't be a surprise since if you go up to a nigger and call them black or any variation of the word black they get offended because even they are aware that being a negroid holds inherently lesser traits than being a mongoloid or a caucasoid
>>
>>26027984

No I hate blacks because they are 13% of the population but the cause of 50% of the violent crime.
>>
>>26025575
They're decent-looking girls in a Western nation. They have never wanted for anything their entire lives and have never really considered the possibility that things could ever go badly for them.
>>
I'm basically in the ultimate minority of minorities in this case.

On one hand, I'm basically as SJW (>implying this actually means anything in particular) as you can get. I would even identify as a feminist. So that alienates the entire right and all the brogressives from me. But on the other hand I don't believe any kind of behaviour outside of their academic performance should have any bearing whatsoever on their capacity to participate in academic life. If they have won a scholarship, they shouldn't lose it just because they are behaving in a racist way. So that alienates the rest of the political spectrum, too.
>>
>>26025575
If black people did this saying cracker or something it would be considered hilarious yet when white people do it it's the most horrible thing in the world and they get there lives ruined because minorities have the mind set of two year olds and can't take a joke. Boy I love having this so called white privilege I hear so much about
>>
>>26028231
Naw you like that shit. It makes you feel good to know someone is beneath you.

Would you really be happy if we all suddenly became smart and non-violent?no because then you'd have no one to compare yourself to.
>>
>>26028284
>B-but muh slavery and muh jim crow that I wasn't even alive for.
>>
>>26028269

Faggot
Bloxfaggot
>>
>>26028308
Plenty of other shitskins
>>
>>26028331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k
>>
>>26028284
>it's the most horrible thing in the world and they get there lives ruined because minorities have the mind set
>in the world and they get there lives ruined because minorities
>world and they get there lives ruined because
>and they get there lives ruined
>they get there lives

>get there
>>
>>26028353
You know that it makes you feel good to see black people being stupid, poor and committing crimes. I don't even know why you pretend that it doesnt make you feel happy.
>>
>>26028376
I'm on my phone retard stop being a butt hurt grammar nazi
>>
>>26025575

thats a bit much but w/e
>>
>>26028439
GET
THERE.
NO REGRETS
>>
Everytime I see these threads and read these posts I think about the white supremacist teenage gang from American History X
>>
Literally everybody in this thread I'm sure constantly calls people a dumb nigger on the internet but the moment a bunch of retard high schoolers take a joking picture with the word not even completely spelled out they deserve to have their lives ruined.

I hate women as much as the next robot which is why the consequences don't really bother me but the principal behind punishing high school students for being offensive is fucking retarded.

THEY ARE TEENAGERS
>>
Stereotyping and racism are shortcuts to critical thinking. You're on /r9k/. you dont get to act superior.
>>
>>26028561
Just because you'd call a girl fat online doesn't mean you should do it to her face. Going by your logic, bullying should be tolerated because it is tolerated on 4chan and telling bullies not to call people names goes against freedom of speech.
>>
>>26028308

Actually that would be great I wouldn't have a reason to hate you. I don't even hate all blacks I had no problem fucking this jamaican cunt.

>>26028423
I don't enjoy seeing then committing crimes but I love seeing cops BTFO scum like Mike Brown.
>>
>>26028638
I don't care if you hate me because you as an individual are worthless
>>
File: 1_webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1_webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
>>26025575
>Why are people so fucking stupid, especially roasties?

The only fucking stupid people in this situation are the ones that got upset by the photo in the first place.
>>
friendly reminder that free will does not exist and humans should not be judged by their actions or thoughts since they can not control them.
>>
>>26026371

>get with the times

yeah it's 2016 and muzzies and spooks are causing as much trouble as ever before
>>
>>26028665

Whites have alot more worth than blacks in reality
>>
>>26028748
But you don't have any worth.
>>
>>26028666

mad roasty/cuck spotted
>>
>suspension from high school
oh no... how horrible...
>>
>>26026371
C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T
>>
>>26028775
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat it boy.
>>
>>26028873
Pete and RePete go out on a boat. Pete falls out, who comes back?
>>
>>26028748

Says the neckbeard who shitpost on 4chan all day
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 591x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 591x218px
>>26027539
Ok, according to /pol/ she "WUZ THA KING" of a coal burning plant.

There was another hypothesis as stated in the pic related. Was it just an mix-up?
>>
>>26029215
no
that was an australian shitposter
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 919x737px
>>26029318
Well I did crop out the header on purpose....
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.