[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty new to having a p. That can run games. Most of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image%3A7509.png (221KB, 430x297px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7509.png
221KB, 430x297px
I'm pretty new to having a p. That can run games. Most of my life I played on consoles and couldn't really afford a live subscription.
I really like shooter games but I'm bad at them on PC, I played some halo with friends and loved it so I want to start playing some online shooter on PC but I have no idea what to play and how to find inexperienced player like myself to start with.
Any help?
>>
>>26025546
Did you and your friends by chance take part in some no-homo bro lovemaking?
>>
Bump for PC recommendations
>>
>>26025546
Just play until you are good faggot
Try NEOTOKYO,it's free
>>
>>26025695
No because there was also his underage neighbour playing and that would be ilegal
>>
Red Orchestra 2
>>
>>26025716
>half life 2 mod
Ummm no thank you
I don't like counter strike at all
>>
fuck I miss playing call of duty
>you will never harass british 10 year olds over xbox live during search and destroy running a silenced ump45, marathon, stopping power and ninja pro with a spaz 12 secondary and claymore equipment finishing with 13:1 kd after purposefully having lost the last two rounds to prolong the game
;_;
>>
>>26025756
I feel like people playing that game would hate me
>>
>>26025820
We're you also 13 years old? Are you 13 years old today?
>>
>>26025546
1. counter strike global offensive
2. Arma 3
3. Battlefield 4
>>
>>26025716
>play until you are good
People who are good today started playing ten years ago with their friends who also sucked. I can't get good if I loose 100 times every match, I need to start with people as bad as me like you did
>>
>>26025851
mw2 came out 7 years ago anon
>>
>>26025990
I was a RPG kid so I am just below mediocre at shooters
>>
>>26025830
Just play rifleman for a while and GET IN THE FUCKING CAP and you'll be better than half of the playerbase.
>>
>>26026034
I liked plafaformers like warioland and rayman
>>
>>26025716
I just got out of a game on skyline two minutes ago. Best gaem.
>>
>>26025546
When my pc was working I used to play tf2 all the time. Might be worth you taking a look at it
>>
>>26026072
Can confirm, there's a lot of "GET IN THE CAP" that happens in those games. Beware tho, there's quite a few pros, since they are the only ones who still play. Also you might be tempted to go the "camp and snipe" route, but its better to play the objective in my experience. Never got good at sniping in that game....

Also if you have money and want to try a mix between ro2 and cs, try insurgency
>>
>>26025875

this except i prefer source to go
>>
File: 900.png (2MB, 680x466px) Image search: [Google]
900.png
2MB, 680x466px
>>26025546
Bad news friend, the golden age of PC shooters was the 2000's. The 2010's are shit I'm afraid, nothing but shitty console ports
>>
>>26025716
I fucknig love nt, to bad all of the servers are dead except for a group of douches who only accept you if your k/d is/was 3.

I just want to shoot shit and use my overpowered vision
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.