[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey we're all geared up and ready to go >Anon, where's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: patch.jpg (65KB, 1125x452px) Image search: [Google]
patch.jpg
65KB, 1125x452px
>Hey we're all geared up and ready to go
>Anon, where's your patch?
>>
got burned
>>
>>26025182
None of your fucking business >:(
>>
someone post the picture of the shooter. Literally a autistic highschool edgelord that vapes and listens to linken park.
>>
>>26025182
i laughed at that video for a good 30 mins

instant classic
>>
Anyone got the video?
>>
>>26025293
I'm the one who posted it last night.

Other people are saying it wasn't actually him, though.
>>
SOMEONE MAKE THIS INTO PEPE AND WOJAK RELEATED
WHERE PEPE SHOTS WOJAK
>>
File: 1386297350883.jpg (37KB, 745x637px) Image search: [Google]
1386297350883.jpg
37KB, 745x637px
I don't understand what has happened here. Please do tell.
>>
>>26025307
>>26025326
you're welcome

fuck off robot piece of shit.

>>8013251
>>
HEY WHAT THE HECK
>>
>>26025182
TERRORISTS WIN
>>
what he did was hilarious desu
>>
>>26025400
>fat kid
>million pounds of tacticool gear his mom bought, three shirts, and a tactineck
>cries like he is being whipped
Why
>>
>>26025378
fuck me sorry i tried to link to post on /gif/ cause its on there and the video is bigger than 2mb so i cant post
>>
>>26025424
I have no idea but regardless the video is fucking hilarious
>>
>>26025460
Link pls
Original rhejsibevwhsbzbs
>>
BE LIKE CHRIS
>>
>>26025326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpY-GQu_oAE

Basically, here's the rundown:
>Pregame briefing at an airsoft game
>Dude with camera (supposedly 15) is on an airsoft team
>Kid in blue used to be on the same team, left the team, and then posted a video where he burned his own team patch from the team he was no longer on.
>Camera dude stays butthurt for a year
>Sees kid in the crowd, empties his magazine into the kid's spine when he isn't looking

The airsoft gun the camera dude is using seems to be a Polarstar, an airsoft gun that runs on an external tank of high pressure air, and is known for firing incredibly fast. (Around 40 rounds per second.) He probably dumped about 100 bbs into the kid's back. Because Polarstars use an air regulator, you can adjust their power on the fly, so the gun was almost certainly at the field's maximum of 400FPS. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he cranked it as high as it'll go, around 600FPS, which at that range will easily make you bleed and can embed BBs in bare skin, since he knew he was about to get kicked out anyway.

He then posted the video online and seemed to be very proud of it, got in a whole bunch of arguments with commenters, and then took the video down.
>>
do they really hurt that bad? isn't the whole point to shoot each other with those things?
>>
>>26025528
The way the gun falls after he does is my favorite part.
>>
>>26025543
They can hurt pretty bad at close range, especially if they're set up for an outdoor field like this. Most fields have minimum distances under which you're not allowed to shoot a full-power rifle at somebody.

It's worth pointing out that gopro lenses are really wide, and the kid was probably a lot closer than he looks.
>>
File: CVP63lhVAAAm__b.jpg (49KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
CVP63lhVAAAm__b.jpg
49KB, 600x665px
>>26025313
Nah that's not him. The place already released that the shooter is pic related. The guy goes by the name Sam "Run and" Hyde apparently
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMpY-GQu_oAE&start1=&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DspMFvnly_9c&start2=50&authorName=snoopsagan

That manlet trying to square up always cracks my shit up.
>>
File: 1439956349507.png (98KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1439956349507.png
98KB, 1130x900px
>>26025400
>ammo count is full
Other than that I kek'd
>>
>>26025653
From a terrorist syndicate called Multinational Destruction Echelon
>>
>>26025679
>call the cops or something dude!
>for shooting someone with a toy gun at a location intended for shooting each other with toy guns
I like to think that faggot he shot isn't allowed to go to airsoft anymore because it's too dangerous.
>>
>>26025528
>you gotta call the cops or something
topkuk
>>
>>26025528
The kid who burned it talked shit for an entire year
>>
>>26025653
Sam Hyde is a loser

>>26025528
I love how they all look between the shooter and the shooted together with their huge masks on
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.