[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in college and literally zero friends Worst feel. Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (64KB, 784x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 784x589px
>tfw in college and literally zero friends

Worst feel. Every other person here has friends.
>>
just bhee yourself
>>
>>26024919
funny how whine-posting while attaching images of sad anime girls makes me more sympathetic
>>
>>26024919
start talking to people

be happy when you do it
>>
>>26024919
you in a university in U.S.A, Canada, or somewhere in Europe OP?
>>
Do what I did. Stay in your room abusing copious amounts of prescription drugs to cope with the loneliness, fail all of your classes, then drop out. It's easy!
>>
>tfw ugly guy next to me talks to the qt behind us on the second day of class and everybody around me talks at the beginning of class and I just sit there wishing I was dead
>>
>>26025261
How to be happy when you are nervous as fuck?
>>
>>26025276
USA

I'm also an oldfag (relatively) and have bad anxiety.
>>
>>26024919
Yo I know you just googled "anime tears" or something like that, but I really like the art style on that picture.

Anyone have sources?

reverse image search is giving me blanks.
>>
File: 1451412780341.jpg (43KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1451412780341.jpg
43KB, 530x805px
>>26025289
Hey! That's me!

just took some klonopin, gabapentin and kratom
feelin pretty good, who the fuck needs people
>>
>>26025422
No idea but likely a visual novel/dating sim.
>>
>>26025446
I figured as much. Gonna try my luck with gelbooru tags.
>>
File: 1451481620461.png (304KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304KB, 666x400px
>"just join a club!"
One of the most terrifying things I can think of.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (45KB, 599x514px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
45KB, 599x514px
>tfw I think back to college and in hindsight can say with confidence that having no friends was the sole reason I started slacking and eventually dropped out
>>
>>26025377
exposure therapy

just keep doing it. you'll be proud of yourself when you do it, so that's motivation. Eventually it will be an everyday thing and won't be scary anymore

you might be off putting at first because the nervousness, but if other people are in a bad mood just imagine that person is the one being weird. that's their problem
>>
You think being in Uni and having no friends is bad? At least it's more common and a little less weird. I mean at least I've got a part-time job and I just study in the library between lectures.

Try going through secondary school/highschool with no friends. Not one single friend. Not even acquaintance. The amount of times I didn't say a single word in a day at school.
>>
MAN WHO THE FUCK IS THE GIRL IN THE OP
>>
>tfw roomate is a huge chad
>everytime I come to the room he's naked
Even when he doesn't bring chicks to the room he just won't put on clothes, I fucking hate him.
>>
File: 1447771072888.png (970KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447771072888.png
970KB, 1600x1200px
>>26025496
This tbqh, other people go to university to "study" and meet friends, but we only go to study
>>
File: 57.png (718KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
57.png
718KB, 768x1024px
I had a friend who was an international student, then he graduated and I no longer had a friend
>>
>>26025456
>hate being at school because everyone has friends and you're alone
>just go somewhere where everyone is friends and you're alone (a club)
>that's sure to fix it
absolute nightmare
>>
>>26025496
Same

Still no friends but I feel less depressed about it without being forced to walk past chad and Stacie's my age on a daily basis.
>>
>>26025504
I basically did this, but I kind of just made casual conversation with people who sat near me, they never asked me to hang out and I never really thought they were too interesting, so nothing became of it.
>>
What do you say to someone who sit besides you in class to start a conversation? Like what are the literal words you say to them? I have never figured this out.
>>
>>26025407
Why would you go the college in the USA?
>>
File: 1453446532321.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453446532321.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>26024919
That's how it is for me too.

>>26025456
I joined a club but I typically just show up at meetings and sit in the corner. I don't think more than one or two people there know my name. Everyone there is a disgusting normie and I hate it but without that I would never leave my room for anything but class and the bathroom so I force myself to go.
>>
>>26025643
Wait until you see them exhibit a hobby/interest you have in common and then begin talking to them about that.

I usually target the lonely people in the back that most likely play vidya.
>>
Who MA university here
>>
I'm so fucking terrified to go to school.

I'm 19 and I took a year off after high school to just save up money and chill out, but I'm afraid that my AvPD is going to continue to ruin my life when I'm finally in university.

I don't want to be alone. But meeting new people is physically painful to me.
>>
>>26025289
if only you did some adderall
>>
>>26025748
>avpd
Is this the newest meme for why you niggers cant function like normal people?
>>
File: 1435117347718.png (611KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435117347718.png
611KB, 700x700px
>always sit in the back and emulate some rpg on my phone or read an imported manga mangazine
>only 1 person talked to me so far and asked if I actually speak japanese or if I'm just looking at the images
>haven't talked with anybody else yet
>already 3rd semester
Atleast I'm doing pretty good when it comes to grades etc., otherwise I would have killed myself already
>>
>>26025643
>did you do [whatever the homework was]
it just goes from there
>>
>>26025792
I dunno how to respond to this. Do you think disorders are a meme? Then yes, it's a meme.
>>
>>26025806
do you actually speak japanese?

>only one person talked to me
well then why don't you talk to them. The same way you think everyone hates you because they never talk to you, that's how they see you. Except they think you hate all people because you don't talk to anyone. So they avoid you thinking you might stab them
>>
File: 1451315323801.jpg (39KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1451315323801.jpg
39KB, 447x444px
>>26025832
>latching onto any excuse to avoid taking responsibility
You're fine, quit being a c.uck (cuckold)
>>
My classes are very quiet at the beginning because it's all STEM autists like me. I want to talk to people next to me but it would be like shouting to the whole class and everyone would hear. Too fucking nerve wracking.
>>
>>26024919
I have never had friends and somehow I am still alive way past college age.
>>
>>26025868
>You're fine
Oh shit, thanks. I'm fine.

I wish my therapist said that day 1, I could have saved a ton of money.
>>
>>26025868
cuck isn't filtered anymore, dumb cuck
>>
>>26025900
You actually pay your therapist? Dude, they are not worth the fucking money. I can do a better job. Anybody can sit there and listen about your problems. I literally do it every second of my free time and I never get paid
>>
I've been in college for 4 years and I still have no friends.

I also have to do an extra year because I failed some classes.

To make things even worse, I'm doing a meme degree
>>
File: 1450344450329.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1450344450329.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>26025900
>"can you help me, doc?"
>"Oh oh sure! You have what we call ______
disorder, perfectly natural! Come back weekly to fill my pock- *ahem*, to get well again"
>>
File: 1447563767252.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447563767252.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>26025852
Yes, I'm pretty fluent and can read most books and manga

I answered him with just a quiet "yeah", he asked some other questions and we stopped talking, he also only asked me because his normal group of friends wasn't there, I'm not even interesting, just a boring person, so he probably doesn't want to talk with me again. And talking with other people would be weird, like I said, I don't have anything interesting to talk about
>>
>>26025456
>Not cringy and oblivious enough to join the vydya and anime clubs
>Too autistic to join any of the other normie clubs
>>
>>26024919
Do you live on campus? I didn't, I think that's why it's hard to make friends.
>>26025496
same
>>
>>26026204
Feeling that feelio. Went to the goddamn anime club and cringed the fuck out of there
>>
>>26026204
Yea nigger that's exactly the right word. It's like they choose to be oblivious to it so they can belong to the "gamer" group
>>
>>26024919
Iktf m9. That pain I know too well
>In smallest dorm, 75 people
>rooming with an fob. Actually my corner of the floor is nothing but fobs, they get along well
>after the first month I see cliques forming around me
>never went to any res activities since no one talked to me, didn't know they happened
> floor dean (or whatever they're called) concerned that I'm a loner, trys to plan things that I suggest, plans to have a group baking thing
> the day comes, she forgets to tell me
> everyone enjoying the one thing that was supposed to make me get to know people, except for me
> during Halloween groups of students fill the halls all dressed up and ready to party
> I'm still alone with no niche to fit in
> decide not to go to res picture day because nobody knew me, why would I go to be in that picture?
> left uni after 3 months of crippling depression and loneliness, nobody but my roommate knows I am gone

I don't understand how these guys managed making friends and studying. I had my hopes up after making some acquaintances in HS, but I guess I never had the ability to actually make friends. Guess I could have joined their normiebook page, but I didn't knew that existed until it was too late to fit into any social group. Their friend making efforts are all but spent, I guess I missed the opportunity somehow, like always

Apologies for awkward greentext, just wanted to point form my experience
>>
>>26024919
>tfw made one whole friend
We're gonna make it bros
>>
>>26026321
I should add
>tried gaming and rock climbing clubs
>still alone
>tried a little get together in the res
>was the lone wojack in the corner
>only social interaction was with the floor dean and some bathroom chatter once
>gave up on all clubs and stayed inside playing vidya, not caring to do schoolwork

How do people learn to socialize? Even this self proclaimed "fembot" I know somehow has the ability to have at least 5 friends, plus can walk up to people and start a conversation, and she thinks she can be considered a robot, that shes antisocial and doesn't care for people interaction. But she doesn't know how it truely feels. At least that weeb has passions, likes, a fanbase she can join, like minded people that she can befriend. In the first month of uni she told me she already went to parties and obtained a FWB. How dare women consider themselves fembots
>>
File: img_thing.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img_thing.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>yfw people ask me to hang out
>yfw i tell them im down and dont show up
It's good to be semi-normie
>>
>community college
>made a friend
>school had a email system to email class mates
>two together people emailed class mates looking for someone who lives in my town
>i reply
>end up giving them rides to school
>funny people
>on the poor side but jewish
>they did get me to a party from a thing the valentear in
>we stoned talking to each other

>school had a game room
>pool table ping pong and somebody brought their video game console (shitty vcl tv)
>would play what ever they brought
>in the end it was a group of friend already knew each other
>left school with no friends
>>
>>26024919
Honestly I didn't feel too down about it during my undergrad but now I think it may be starting to have an affect on me after all these years. I don't like this feel.
>>
>>26026519
>yfw people ask me to hang out
>yfw i tell them I'm not very social and I'd rather not
>yfw I have no face

I learned to get around that. It took 5 years of wondering why I have no friends and trying to change myself
>>
>>26024919
It's either because they imagine pic related being the ones posting or because posting anime girls proves you are a real robot and warrants respect from other robots.
>>
>>26024919

I'm in the same boat, dude

Like I was trying for the first 2 years to make friends but nothing went right (for different reasons), and now that it's the 3rd year I've kinda just given up.

At this point, I just don't see a point in trying. I'm going to graduate in a year and I'd rather not risk making myself look like more of an idiot to my class than I already have.

You guys are the closest things to friends I have.
>>
>>26026321
>>26027332

Holy shit you fucking nailed it. Missed opportunity is EXACTLY how I'd describe my first year or so of college. Looking back I probably could have made friends but I was too scared to interact with people who came to me.

And of course now that it's 3rd year everyone has their own social group and it's too late for me to join anything without feeling like a third wheel.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.