[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I continue talking to a woman if she tells me she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1391635099831.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1391635099831.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
Why should I continue talking to a woman if she tells me she has a bf? I can't find a good reason.

Men are more fun, interesting, and relatable. There are reasons to talk to guys other than trying to court them. Women not so much.
>>
>>26023404

because u still like her and u wanna bang her/break them up so u can have her all to you are self.
>>
You shouldn't.
Anybody who tells you otherwise is an idiot.
>>
>>26023404
Thats really good disgust hair I'm impressed
>>
>>26023457
But the people who tell me otherwise seem really sure of themselves anon
>>
>>26023404
I once was hitting on this one chick. At first she seemed very in to it and flirty as fuck. Then she suddenly admitted to being in a long distance relationship.

I thought about distancing myself at first. But then I said fuck it, and fuck her for leading me on in the beginning. I continued talking to her and eventually did fuck her. Our fwb relationship lasted for around three months. A couple of week in, she even broke off with her bf because she wanted "us" to become more than fwbs but I told her I wasn't interested in more anymore. At first she acted really hurt but guess what? She continued having sex with me. Then, one day she blocked all contact with me out of the blue. I heard it was because her cuck of an ex took her back, despite her cheating on him and leaving him for another man.

Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>26023583

lel. you are a jerk.
>>
>>26023583
you deserve to die, and you broke man code
>>
>>26023596
How so? She was obviously sent signals she shouldn't have sent. And then even didn't bring up her bf until after flirting and going out with me. That's some next-level leading on.

If it hadn't been me, she would have fucked some other dude.
>>
>>26023583
lel, that should have teached the cuck that long distance relationships are shit tier
>>
>>26023630

>If it hadn't been me, she would have fucked some other dude.

lmao. u lead on her on too.
>>
>>26023615
>and you broke man code

Oh shut up. I was doing the guy a favor. He should have realized what a slut she was. But he took her back. Lord knows what kind of story she fabricated for him to take her back.
>>
File: meme9.png (394KB, 587x573px) Image search: [Google]
meme9.png
394KB, 587x573px
>>26023583
You did the right thing, family.
Lel @ these cucks blaming you and not the slut that decided to fuck you over and over for months while in a meme relationship.
>>
>>26023630
>If it hadn't been me, she would have fucked some other dude.

"Some other guy will mug this man so I might as well do it"

"Some other guy will steal this car so I might as well do it"

It's called morals and empathy. Something an evil hellbeast like you clearly lacks you dark triad prick
>>
>>26023643
No, I didn't. I was interested in a relationship, when I assumed that we were both singles on a date. I wasn't anymore when she was cucking her bf with me.
>>
>>26023480

Idiots often are.

It's true: women always bring headaches and bullshit with them, and these are mitigated only by the pussy game.

It's not "bitter virgin basement dwellers" saying this shit, it's top-tier comedians and anyone with an awareness of women beyond what they've seen in Disney movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goyZilrOjOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKsVppiO-A
>>
>>26023686

yes u did because you still fucked her after you found out instead of just breaking it off.

you lead her on too as revenge.
>>
>>26023658
Thanks for the support, bro. I'm glad that at that point I had grown out of being an insufferable moralfag. If she couldn't respect her own relationship, why should I?
>>
>>26023656
>i did you a favor by harming your livlihood

kill yourself

I guess your country could do a favor to you and kill you, after all it's for your own good right?

Just liek you're such a cunt that you believe you are somehow more wise than another man your own age, the state knows what's best for you i guess.
>>
>>26023736
That's not how it works, mate. Nowadays you aren't a couple until exclusivity has been established. This didn't happen.
>>
>>26023767
yeah, morals are outdated. Let's jsut kill and maim each other like the old days. Feels good to be evil right bro? XDDD

This is probably your laugh

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gArIlvKB3U
>>
>>26023784
>I guess your country could do a favor to you and kill you, after all it's for your own good right?
>Just liek you're such a cunt that you believe you are somehow more wise than another man your own age, the state knows what's best for you i guess.

That doesn't make any sense, bro.
>>
>>26023656
lol you should go back and fuck his shit up again. The buttrage would be stupendous.
>>
>>26023809

>that's not how it works

well fortunately for me i don't need to follow arbitrary rules to know what's true.

saying that you were never a couple is a thin lie that only works on yourself.

it was wrong of her to keep it from you, but you probably never asked her in the first place.
>>
>>26023809
lol and how is it "established"? As if holding hands and calling each other gf and bf isn't exclusive enough? That's just an excuse for women and Machiavellian Chads like you do run rampant and fuck everyone over when you please

That doesn't make any sense, bro.

Neither does you sociopathy
>>
>>26023784
wow you are such a whiny little faggot. Keep trying to take the moral highground it doesn't change the fact that she's a slut and the faggot that took her back is weak for dating sluts and deserves what ever happens to him. It's fair game.
>>
>>26023878
If he bashed your skull in would it be fair game?
>>
>>26023820
Listen, if someone acts as if she is single and interested in you, you should treat her as if she is single and interested in you.
>>
>>26023736

He didn't lead her on.

She just assumed that because he was fucking her, he was interested in more than just fucking her.

That only makes sense if you are thinking like a woman. If you are thinking with logic it doesn't make sense.

If you go to the hardware store and buy a bunch of wood, do they take it for granted that you are gonna keep coming back each week to buy paint? No, they just think "Okay, guy needed some wood."

As far as we know, Anon gave her no reason to believe this was more than a transaction of buying some wood. He did not ask her about her range of paint. She just assumed he wanted it.

What she did was give in to the urge to fuck him, solely to provide herself with validation, until she felt ready to leave her boyfriend. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She idn't break up with the BF to date Anon, she just started fucking Anon and then dumped her BF later when she felt like it was safe to jump ship.

Girls always do this- They have to line up a new host before they can extricate themselves from an existing partnership. I've had it happen to me more than once. First time I was the one in the long distancerelationship- She cucked me like this, then she came crying back to me a few months later and I told her to get fucked because I already had a new GF. That pissed her off. The second time I caught the bitch in the act of trying to set up her new partner, and then I mind fucked her for about a good 3 months until she was the one who was pleading me to stay with her.

Bitches, robots. Bitches. Don't feel like a bad person if you have to treat them like shit. They cross you, they deserve it, and you should let them have it. Don't treat a woman badly for no reason, but if she gives you a reason to, then you should never feel guilty, because her lizard brain probably doesn't even understand it anyway.
>>
>>26023863
>lol and how is it "established"?

You talk like grown-ups. Some do it before anything physical has happened, in my experience most girls bring it up after the first time you've fooled around or slept with each other. Usually, it starts off with something like, "what did it mean to you?/ Was this a one time kind of thing to you" kind of question.
>>
So women have no value outside of a relationship with you? Girls are very kind, more so than guys, and my best friends are girls. I have friends of both sexes.
>>
File: 1438817061840.jpg (110KB, 720x499px) Image search: [Google]
1438817061840.jpg
110KB, 720x499px
>>26023964
>Bitches, robots.

robots arent out fucking bitches anon, either because of a lack of social prowess or anxiety. You're just a normalfag visiting this board for god knows what reason

Dont get shit twisted
>>
>>26024022
>robots arent out fucking bitches

It doesn't sound as if anon was out fucking bitches, when his gf cheated on him. This can happen to anyone.
>>
>>26024014
You're probably insufferably cunty and petty. I'm telling you that because its hard for such people to recognize it themselves, hope it helps.
>>
>>26023404
I prefer talking with women, they've always been good to me whereas guys have been rather cruel. I guess they think I'm weird or not masculine enough to waste time with.
And girls always listen to my problems without making me feel shame, they'll even hold me or rub my back while I talk.

It sucks that I can't get a gf, but having female friends has really helped me deal with a lot of terrible things in my life
>>
>>26024080
Robots aren't dating anyone you silly doodoohead. They are virgins, they've never dated at all. That entire concept is alient to them
>>
>>26024108
being masculine means being tough. It also means being disposable. If you kill yourself dealing with your own shit then you're a real man
>>
File: Life Changes for Widows.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Life Changes for Widows.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>26024014

>Girls are very kind, more so than guys

Uh, no. Maybe to men that are attractive and serve a purpose to them, but otherwise fuck no.

Most men are simply non entities to women.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.