[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misanthropy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: worlds-worst-book-title9.jpg (51KB, 605x644px) Image search: [Google]
worlds-worst-book-title9.jpg
51KB, 605x644px
Misanthrope here. Is there any cure? My misanthropy is my main problem; I can't make friends because I always view them as typical humans aka predictable; therefore inferior.
>>
>>26023311
How do you view yourself?
>>
>>26023346
I view myself as being just another evil human and because of this I choose not to feel empathetic. Nevertheless, I think that people who embrace misanthropy or at least pessimistic and enlightened behaviour are superior to typical consumer humans.
>>
>>26023409
While having doubt in the inherent goodwill of humanity is a legit viewpoint, your post is an ironclad fedora.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127KB, 345x337px
Oh shit, I just saw a picture of OP. confirm if its you
>>
>>26023719
Fuck off redditboi. At least OP doesn't put a pedestal up for women and defend them while they fuck Chad behind your back. Fucking cuck.
>>
>>26023745
>Implying that I do that
Might want to leave your room, I think the fumes from your pissbottles are messing with your brain
>>
>>26023607
>fedora
cool copout meme reply i bet you've got a hundred different ones charged up and ready to go so you never have to engage in conversation about topics/viewpoints you haven't personally explored before/obviously don't care to at the moment

why even post at all if your post can basically be summed up as "lol, disregarded"

can't wait for you to reply to this post with some variation of "lol fedora" too
fag
>>
>>26023825
lol fedora
>>
>>26023839
clothes-minded little worm
>>
>>26023785
I am not even a NEET. I work a full time job at Lockheed Martin and make an OK living. Meanwhile you are stuck at home with your major in Women's Study with no job other than some barteer at Starbucks. I don't need piss bottles because I do more than just walk to the bathroom. I run 3 miles every other day to stay fit. Something you redditcucks wish you could do besides sitting at your computer defending women.
>>
>>26023880
Damn bro, no need to make shit up on the internet. Do the ammonia fumes in your room also make you think that's a cool thing to do?
>>
>>26023311
when you realize that you're not a special snowflake and there is no difference between you and the 7 billion other dumb fucks on this planet, you'll get over yourself and accept that you're typical human trash like everyone else.
>>
>>26023311
>>26023409
>Being a misanthrope
>Implying "evil" isnt a spook
>>
>>26023931
and then wallow in my misery before I kill myself at 27?

(not OP but I feel similarly)
>>
File: image:60154.jpg (15KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
image:60154.jpg
15KB, 604x403px
>>26023311
TL;DR Op critically cut himself on his own edge, than bragged about it
>>
>>26023929
No. Because I keep my space clean and at the very least, I may not have a gf and may never will but at least I am not like you who masturbates to sexual fantasies of getting cucked by Brianna Wu, I bet you even vote for Sanders too (assuming you are American) or would like to see Sanders as president of the USA,
>>
>>26023311
Why can I only find this with an orange and cropped cover?
>>
>>26024045
or get over yourself, get medication if you need and just do shit with the time you have
>>
Get off the internet, seriously. The internet is so full of hate and negativity. It affects your psyche whether you believe or not. Even playing video games all day is better than being on here. Try to find a hobby or get a job, or a second job, to fill the time not being on the internet will give you. It's not too late OP.
>>
>>26024159
I'm not a cuck, so I don't want Sanders to take over. I'd quite like to see Rand Paul get elected
>>
>>26024295
>Rand Paul
>Ultra Manlet
Good "Luck" with that. He has no chance with the Trump Train with full steam ahead.
>>
>>26024280
OP here; this and thank you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.