[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go to top tier night club Meet some drug dealers Tell you about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (141KB, 990x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 990x696px
Go to top tier night club
Meet some drug dealers
Tell you about a secret room out back for VIPS
Lead to back room, told ordinary women get abducted and held captive here
For a price can do whatever you want
All sorts, Asian, teens, milfs etc
See a friends mum tied up, begging to be let go
Have always wanted to bang
>what do?
>pussy out or join the club?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015_12_31_02_48_01.png (557KB, 929x484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_12_31_02_48_01.png
557KB, 929x484px
>>26023250
Call the Feds, dipshit.
>>
>>26023250

>they get abducted

top kek
>>
Reintroduce myself to my friends mum
>>
>>26023250
Call the police, be a hero, get money.
>>
>>26023250
Miii...miii... milk!!!!
>>
Fug.
Do you know the name of this set?
>>
>>26023250
Those are really nice udders, must give lot of milk
>>
>>26023250
Call the police like anyone who isn't a filthy degenerate would do.
>>
>>26023250
pump the sow full of my seed
>any answer other than this
you're gay lmao
>>
>>26023932
im gonna go right ahead and call bullshit right here
you would be all over that tit monster
>>
condom sex a shit and id be too scared that one of the captors already gave her an std
>>
what happens if get pregnant?
>>
>>26024348
anon, she's not blindfolded in the picture, meaning shes seen faces- she isn't leaving that room alive anyways
>>
always wondered how such a place would operate.
>are cops paid off/given free service
>what are the women fed (other than semen)
>do they get killed after pregs (cant bring doctors in)
>do they sell women to overseas clubs

do you think anything like this exists in real life?
>>
>>26024438
Definitely.
We live in a fucked up world, i wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>26024466
I read a UN report about Japan once where large breasted women from Poland in particular were a hot commodity to Yakuza sex clubs. Women got tricked into going to Japan for work, never returned home.
>>
>>26024503
I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that fucking hot, personally.
>>
>>26023250
is this a common fantasy for men or something?
fucking creeps
>>
>>26024605

>male fantasy is to rape
>female fantasy is to be raped

If only we could work together
>>
>>26024605
It's pretty hot

If I saw that bitch hanging from a ceiling with her fat cow udders on display like that
God... My God... Her vocal cords would be so tired of screaming by morning she'd probably never be able to scream again

btw have fun getting whacked by drug dealers ya snitches
>>
>>26023250
sauce on girl?
original comment nigger
>>
>>26025113
>>male fantasy is to rape
Speak for yourself shit sub human filth
>>
>>26025162
pretty sure its milena velba
but i could be wrong
>>
Fuck that situation but imma definitely buy some drugs
>>
>>26023250
More pics like this?
Love the look of fear/exhaustion in her eyes
>has it been a long night bitch?
>>
>>26026137
That's a look of fear/exhaustion?
Looks like she's making a funny face.
>>
>>26023250
have them blindfold her then fuck her silly.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 691x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 691x1022px
>>26026137
This is her looking exhausted and her tits dripping in sweat and probably dry sticky cum
>>
Facefuck her violently
Cum down her throat
Maintain eye contact entire time
Slap her whenever she begs me to stop or to help her
>I'll be coming back to this place
>>
>>26023250
You didn't use meme arrows when you were supposed to and you used them when you weren't supposed to
>>
Fuck her
Get pregs
Get bored and start using another slave
Laugh when my friend keeps talking about his missing mother and how worried his father is
>>
Shoot guards in immediate vacinity. Pick off reinforcments from cover. Release and arm the women, and then eliminate every man there. After a point we go for crippling them so that we can flay you.
>>
>>26028103
Except for the part where I walk out with big breasted beauties strapped to me all over creating an impregnable wall of self defense, I pull out my gun, shoot you in the kneecaps, and then jump on top of you smothering you in dozens of pounds of fat woman breasts, suffocating you until you pass out, and then taking you into the back where you will be taken care in preparation of your new life as an eunuch.
>>
>>26027091
>face fucking your rape victim

do people do this? what if she bites down on your dick or some shit.
>>
>>26028491

Threaten to kill her if she bites. You could always use some kind of device to keep her mouth open if you're that worried.
>>
>>26028491
You have to punch her in the face a few times first.
If you don't mind a messed up product you just punch her teeth out, but if you do, then a swollen face should be enough for her to get the message.
>>
>>26028491
She'll give in after a few slaps
>>
Would be hard not to feel guilty when you're fucking the hell out of her and squeezing those huge tits
>how would you face your friend ever again?
>>
>>26028103

And then, I align the front and rear beads on your chest and put two in your chest and one in your head, causing your brain to splatter all over the wall while you collapse, not quite brain dead yet, still consious but can barely control your bodily functions and slurring your speech while rage consumes you while off in the corner of your vision, you see several women drop before you with the same treatment.

And then the last vision you ever see of me before the contents of your head spill out and you go to hell is of me creampying your mother while pistol whipping her repeatedly.
>>
>>26023250
Bail because it's probably a jackpot of some sort. Plus, the women are probably filthy. Now, a Hostel type scenario, that it something similar which would interest me a great deal.
>>
>>26029544
>it's probably a jackpot of some sort
What does this mean?
Did you mean to say honeypot? I assure you, if this exact scenario ever happened to you, it very likely would not be a honeypot of any sort.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 790x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 790x675px
The aftermath. Totally exhausted. The look that says "I'm ashamed that I came. No more. Please, no more. Kill me".
>>
>>26029625
Fuck up hero.
>>
File: 1449199076436.jpg (118KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1449199076436.jpg
118KB, 550x309px
>>26026755
softcore actor, dumbass

>>26025145
You're not a nigger, and this isn't high school. Grow up.

Oh, and
>top tier night club
>drug dealers
OP, are you a nigger? It isn't top tier if the announcer is a chimp, and they don't throw losers out the moment they touch a girl.
>>
>>26029678
macfag
>>
>>26029625
A hot, risky situation, basically. And if it turns out to be real, then I would pay and participate, mostly for my own safety. That isn't the type of situation you're allowed to say no to, and walk away from. It's not that I'm not into it, but the woman would be very dirty, though I'd mostly be annoyed by the inability to behave like the incredibly sadistic, lunatic that I'd want to be in such a situation.
>>
>>26029747
Being a white knight faggot for a fictional scenario. Doesn't get more pathetic than this kids.
>>
>>26025162
Nadine Jensen
original comment nigget
>>
>>26029970
Go here and leave
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1433047398170.jpg (34KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433047398170.jpg
34KB, 354x500px
>>26024438
>any house can hide a slave den
>they are fed bread and water
>they sell they baby and use back alley doctors
>they find new slave and just let the useless ones dies

yes they are real,but hard to find for the government.
not alot money go into missing people report after a few days,just like rape kits are under funds
>>
>>26030151
Are you a Jap anon? Is it true the top requested slaves are big boobed European women?
>>
>>26030420
not jap anon,but it second to white american women
>>
>tfw no slave den
>tfw no slave
>>
This thread is disturbing. None of this shit would exist in real life. SJWs and femos woulda exposed it by now. A male fantasy. Nothing more. Prove me wrong. Links pls, not your opinion
>>
>>26030703
link to what ? people arrested for having sex slave ring/den operation?
>>
>>26030799
Yeah, proof of it on a huge scale with clients etc, not a lone person with one or two women. Doesn't exist.
>>
>>26030836
just look it up anon ,no one going to spoon feed you
>>
>>26030917
I've looked. Nothing there. Mystery solved. Move on.
>>
>>26029678
So fucking hot imagining this mummy take it.
>>
>>26030836
www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2015/october/operation-cross-country/
>>
>>26030836
>sex trafficking doesn't exist
It's literally one of the biggest examples of how shitty men are
Like ffs they have posters about it at the airport
>>
>>26031071
I suppose you believe in global warming too?
>a poster
>>
>>26030703
>None of this shit would exist in real life
pedowood
>>
>>26031099
Well I mean you're obviously a troll seeing as you blatantly ignored, so I don't think I need to explain more
>>26031064
>>
>>26030151
This is why we need the NWO to implement mandatory RFID chips
>>
>>26031287
>RFID chips
what is that
>>
>>26031287
All you're going to do is give the back alley doctors extra business when they're asked to take that shit out of all the slaves
>>
>>26023250
Learn how to greentext you fucking nigger.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.