[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stupid am I for not wanting to go to college because of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1452856190205.jpg (75KB, 1046x801px) Image search: [Google]
1452856190205.jpg
75KB, 1046x801px
How stupid am I for not wanting to go to college because of a facial deformity? Pic related.

I'm 20 years old and I want to delay college for one or two years and in the meantime, save money and get a jaw correctional surgery. The thought of walking around campus riddled with normies with a mug like mine is just so very discouraging.
>>
Depends. If you're female yes, as you'll be able to find someone to fuck you and be somewhat socially accepted no matter what you look like. If you're male maybe, as it sucks a lot harder as an deformed dude but it's still doable if you have the social skills or talents (I don't)
>>
>>26023246
I'm a guy. But I honestly don't care about getting laid though. I just want to do it because my prognathism has been bothering me ever since middle school and because of that I find myself with a severe lack of self esteem and confidence. I'm sick of my mind going haywire whenever I talk to face someone face to face all because I'm seriously self aware of my deformity.
>>
>>26023398
just save up money then and delay college. obviously its bothering you so get it fix a soon as you can
>>
File: 1419451025089.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1419451025089.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>tfw want to get plastic surgery and have money
>too scared to go through with it

What are the failure rates on nose jobs anyways?
>>
Pretty stupid to be honest, I doubt correcting your jaw is going to save you this late. Your parents fucked you for life for giving you shit genes and then not paying to unfuck your jaw so you could salvage some confidence to enjoy life

t. someone born ugly as fuck, who had acne from 13-23, has a genetically poor posture and crooked teeth

I'd just go to be honest. If you're not going to enjoy your life anyway, might as well not delay getting an actual job till later. I'm 26, with most of my problems corrected, just started college and I'm still a wreck. It doesn't get better
>>
>>26023459
Yeah that's what I've been planning on doing. It's just that my family seems so against the idea. Although I've never told them about my plans, they've always said that my prognathism isn't that bad and that I'm over-reacting, so I can pretty much guess what their reaction would be.
>>
It's a good idea.

Wait a year while you get corrective surgery, do something like work or travel as well, then come into college as a 19 year old. Nobody will see you differently except for chicks who like the age difference. Plus you'll turn 21 before all of your new peers and be the go to guy for alcohol meaning you can name your price and define the party scene to a limited extent.

There's no downside
>>
>>26023177
post pics of your mutant face
>>
>>26023177
a lot of people at my uni had disabilities or strange deformities. Uni brings people from all over the world so you get a bunch of interesting people, plus it's usually a liberal environment that goes out of their way to make sure people are treated well and aren't ridiculed for things like this
>>
>>26023177
If you dont talk to anyone, people won't really interact with you in college (its not like high school), you will be safe. Sure, you will feel like utter shit because of the loneliness, but i believe that's how you feel everyday anyway.

Just think about how your life will be when you finish it. It will be easier to find a decent job to spend your money on surgeries and prostitues.

Surgeries and prostitues, bro.
>>
What deformity do you have? How bad is it? Lots of people have over/underbites and live normal lives.
>>
>>26023177
For a man that kind of deformity is acceptable.

Way better than a recessive jaw.
>>
>>26023726
Kek no its not. That jaw isn't acceptable on anyone.
>>
>>26023659

>something to treat my face + something to treat my penis
damn now I feel like going to college
>>
>>26023726

his jaw is still recessed, just his upper jaw, not his lower jaw
>>
File: YlnAc3p.png (644KB, 802x447px) Image search: [Google]
YlnAc3p.png
644KB, 802x447px
good luck OPie
>>
>>26023514
>>26023595
>>26023659
OP here. Damn now I feel like such a pussy for being so self critical over my prognathism. But to >>26023677 I am aware that there are tons of people with an underbite who are confident and normal lives like but Ive always found them to be very admirable people. Capable of doing what I wasn't. I hate to sound like such a mangina but I don't think I could ever get fully accustomed to my deformity. Its not l like I havent tried either. I could deal with everything else in my life just fine. Just not this. Plus I have a slightly severe lower jaw assymmetry because of my prognathism so that doesnt help either.
>>
>>26024091
*lead normal lives. Fuck. Excuse me I'm typing this from my phone.
>>
>>26023177
The thing is, no one will care once you get it fixed. It is like having a pimple or a bad haircut. Once it is gone, no one but you remembers. In fact people might be more comfortable around you if you have an obvious flaw, makes you seem more human.
>>
>>26023177
That pic is fake, there's an obvious difference between those noses and foreheads.
>>
>>26023177
You're pretty stupid for not going to college just because of that. That's like saying "I'm not going to go to college untiI lose 200 pounds." You're insecure. I graduated college. You can too if you really want to.
>>
>>26024091
Just make sure you find a good surgeon. Jaw surgery is no joke, make sure you do as much research as you can. If they fuck it up it can get really really bad.

>>26024210
it's not fake. the whole human face is connected. when you move the upper jaw forward and upwards you are repositioning everything so the nose ends up looking straighter and the forehead less sloped.
>>
>>26023824
that's stupid because if the upper jaw was set forward to be even they would have a muzzle

only blacks have that naturally
>>
>>26024266
look at the picture in the OP she had TWO surgeries. one to move the upper jaw and one to move the lower jaw.
>>
imagine if all the money that went to supporting criminals, single mothers and dumbass fatties/alchies/smokers instead went to corrective surgeries for children with deformities
>>
>>26023177
I worked with a guy who had that, OP. He's one of the most respected guys in the company. He's 25 and has three kids with his wife. If you're worried about people ridiculing you then stop. Also, although his wife isn't the most attractive, there's hope out there for you to find someone to put your dick in.
>>
>>26024161
Yeah but I'm not aiming towards a sudden promotion in the attractiveness hierarchy though. I just want to do this because of how much it just eats away at my self confidence. In fact, I'm planning to just lead a quiet college life with minimal social interaction, but I'd hate to spend another 4 years with this deformity. Like >>26024224
pointed out, my main problem is just how insecure I am. I could care less about how differently I would be treated from getting this surgery. My main priority for this is my peace of mind. Being able to mingle with other people confidently basically.
>>
>>26024253
Of course, I've had a good ten years thinking about my demerit so I know what a big decision this surgery is. And how much of a big operation this is.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.