[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20150511_084117.jpg (164KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150511_084117.jpg
164KB, 768x1280px
I have like at least 30 friends. I don't even know how to green text. Didn't know what a neckbeards or fedora was until I saw this place.What's it like to be an outcast r9k?
>>
>2016

>Still drinking Pleb-B-R
>>
At least im not a shitskin
>>
>i didnt know what a fedora is
>i didnt know what a neckbeard is

So you were a dumbass and didn't know what a historic hat was and too stupid to infer that "neckbeard" is someone who's unkempt?

Well that might explain my inability to relate to some of the normalfags I've met. Having to strip down your jokes and banter to a bare bones state with no substance isn't exactly an enriching experience.
>>
>>26023102
Where'd you get that cool shirt? I want one
>>
>>26023507
Walmart nigga. And PBR is a respectable beer. Have you basement mofos even seen a beer?
>>
>>26023102
don't worry about the fedora... what most neckbeards call a fedora is actually a trilby...
>>
>>26024766
Let the autism flow through you.
>>
File: 1453771180447533060482.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1453771180447533060482.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
If you think "Pleb B R" is shit than you can't dis this brew. Normies like to try all beverages.
>>
>>26023102 sand nigger in r9k?? THE FUK OUTTA HERE CHILD FUCKER
>>
>>26023102
Feels bad, brownchan.
>>
>>26025065
You fucking racist fuck. I'm half Mexican, but you obviously couldn't tell the difference. You're what's wrong with America.
>>
I prefer ipas
>>
feels pretty bad wetback-san
>>
>>26025174

>implying the difference matters

Shitskins are shitskins.
>>
>>26025174
What's the difference again?
>>
>>26025622
The difference being that I don't blow myself up because of the fact my country sucks.
>>
>>26024963

Are you saying mike's is better than pbr? My go to is shiner bock when I want something that's good but not too scary to normies. PBR is decent, but aside from irony it's really not much better than say ding-a-ling or butt lies.
>>
>>26025786

You don't get the option, carteleros go choppy choppy too much. Mexican is the exact fucking same, violent shitty shitskins in a shitty desert with a shitty language who like to cause problems for americans.
>>
You fucking noob shit head fuck face McGee!!
>>
I bet you don't even know what a vagina looks like!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.