[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will cure you of your oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 19

File: oneitis.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Tell me

>Her name
>What you like about her
>What qualities you think she has that make her unique
>The reason why you think she doesn't like you

I can cure any and all cases of oneitis in a single post.
>>
I don't have one tho.
>>
>>26020249
This
I stopped caring about 3d whores long ago
>>
>>26020286

Hide the thread boys, this one isn't for you.
>>
>>26020221
Doctor, can you cure my cancer?
>>
Bianca
she's a Qt and she kissed me on the cheek once
her kissing me one the cheek
i'm ugly as all fuck
>>
>>26020327

Fill out the form and I'll get the chemo ready
>>
>>26020221
>Her name
Amanda

>What you like about her
she's the single most interesting girl I've ever met BY FAR. She's really not hot at all, a 5/10 at best. But I've never connected with any girl like I did with her (no sex ever of course lol, tried to kiss her once while drunk she backed off)
We share the same humor, she has similar views on society and the world as a whole. She's form the US, I'm from Yurop, we met here. She's seen lots and lots and lots of the world, she's been living independently since she was about 17, never had a bf.

umm see above I guess. I've never met any girl like her. She really didn't give a shit about impressing an kind of guy or Chad, she had her own life and she had it together

I'm a cyborg loser and I can't keep the fuck up with her at all.
We met in m hometown and after a few months of her being here she had way more friends here than I do. When we met at my favorite fucking bar, more people came to her than to me.
furthermore a good female friend of mine told me she's lesbian
>>
>>26020221
Her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK88KuaCLZs
>>
her to be honest family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMxX9P1Fmw
>>
File: actual-chimp.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
actual-chimp.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>26020353

>Bianca is a stupid name. Think about it. Fucking Bianca.
>Anyone with lips can kiss you on the cheek.
>You think her good and unique qualities are things that an actual chimp could do to you. Liking her because she's a qt is superficial and naive. If she doesn't have anything more to offer than "I'm cute" you might as well be dating a teddy bear or a puppy.
>If you are ugly and she's cute then she was aware of it when she kissed you on the cheek. She is a cruel person who uses others for personal gain and minute attention.
>>
>>26020376
me again, I wanted to add that I don't really beleive she's into da puss
>>
File: laughing.jpg (4KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
4KB, 301x167px
>>26020477
what the fuck is this.

god dammit that was too funny
>>
>>26020221
>J.
>The way I feel when I'm with her. The moments we have shared. I like her voice, her hair, the way she moves.
>She's complicated, emotional, tender, melancholic, fragile. I don't know if she's unique - she is just like we all are, and she isn't just like we all aren't. But she's the only girl I ever fell in love with and that makes her unique to me.
>She does like me somewhat, but she has a boyfriend. Still we spend a lot of time together, and she might even let me kiss her if I tried to - I think she's been wanting me to do that so that it's not her fault. But I won't.
>>
>>26020486
T-that didn't cure me Doctor.
>>
>>26020376

>lesbian
>she doesn't even like cock

absolutely not halal

The only thing I'm hearing from you is "I laugh at every word this girl speaks because I put her on a pedestal" and "she has never done anything to show me she is remotely interested in me let alone that she is not a lesbian"

If you're a cyborg and you can't keep up with
>is employed
>seems mildly humorous because I'm trying to see something that isn't there since I'm lonely

you are actually a robot
>>
>>26020596

>has borderline personality disorder
>is a whore

This one is too easy. She would look at someone else like that if you were dating her.
>>
>>26020221
Stephanie
She calls me qt
She plays vidya
she talks/hangs out with loads of guys (some hotter than the virgin piece of ass that is me) and ignores me a lot
>>
>>26020686

>unique
>plays video games
>go back to plebbit

she's fucking Chad right now
>>
>No
>same sense of humor as me
>see above, as well as a few hobbies
>she did but I fucked it up :^)
>>
>>26020829

How did you fuck it up?

What were the hobbies?

I need more info
>>
I don't want to fucking think about her anymore. FUCK
>>
Does anyone have the link to the video of OP's image?

And the link to the nigahiga (?) video about oneitis?
>>
>>26020674
I know... And it would probably be worse because anyone but a beta cvck such as myself would have tried something when she showed up in my bedroom at 10pm with a bottle of alcohol. But I can't make them feelings go away.
>>
>>26020896
oh she was coming on to me but i was completely oblivious

classical music
>>
File: 1433020260649.gif (385KB, 285x180px) Image search: [Google]
1433020260649.gif
385KB, 285x180px
>name
Christine
>why you like
only girl who did not ignore me
>what qualities make her unique
non-really she is just cute and i see other women as up tight whores
>reason she doesn't like you
she has a bf
>>
File: 1369514340001.jpg (86KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
1369514340001.jpg
86KB, 960x831px
>Her name
Eliska (She's czech)

She is absolutely gorgeous, we have a lot on common, she is somewhat awkward which is obviously cute, great sense of humour and all that jazz

She is not your regular stacy slut . She does not go out much. She is also 20 and only had one bf, and they broke up after like two months. We are also childhood friends, althugh i feel this way 'only' for past 2 or 3 years

I think its my looks tbqh. I am not ugly, but while she is 9/10 objectively, multiple people feel this way i am 6/10 tops

End my suffering OP
>>
are you still there op
>>
>>26021509
op's dead
>>
>>26021271
She's probably lesbian
>>
>>26021712
I think she probably is
She recently started talking a bit too much about this girl she met and apparently gets on really well with

atleast filthy chad dick wont desecrate her anytime soon
>>
Oneitis is code for "I'm a pussy and could never pull so I fell in love with the first girl who gave me attention"

You people make me sick!
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 513x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 513x408px
>>26020221
Lorna
Really kind and beautiful
I dont know what makes her unique, she was my therapist so i dont know a lot about her
Shes gonna get married senpai
Really need to move on
>>
>>26020221
Sarah. We were engaged and dated for years. She listened and held me and stuck with me when no one else would. She has a lot of interests that would be pretentious if she weren't legitimately talented. She dumped me because I drink too much.
>>
File: 0b.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0b.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>Her name
I don't know her name
>What you like about her
Her long face, great eyes, great hair, dorky little smirk, the slightly asymmetrical left eye
Her entire face
She doesn't even know who I am
>>
>>26020221
>she browses here, so not safe
>Her face, although she died her hair which was blonde. Has blue eyes too. Flat, but I'm low test anyways.
>She talks to me and doesn't think I'm creepy, least not to my knowledge, though I've never talked to her for some time now. Not in any meaningful way, that is.
>"She has a lot of pretty, pretty boys, she calls friends."

I'm a hipster faggot, the guys she talks to are hipster faggots, she's a hipster faggot, I just don't hang around hipster faggots. I also sometimes show my power level around her, so she finds me offensive, but I don't see much up with me besides that.
Not fat, though not skinny.
Tall-ish, not a manlet.
don't dress like a hipster faggot, mostly jeans, boots, and cotton t-shirts. On occasion I'll wear a pink floyd or doors T-shirt, but only with layers.

Help me.
>>
>>26021084

>saying she's not an uptight whore

where is the proof?

>>26021271

>gorgeous girl has a lot in common with you

yeah, sure

>>26021940

>woman with a career

2good4u

>>26022008

>hipster bitch tried to cuck you
>you chose the bottle

good choice brother

>>26022106

pathetic family
>>
>>26021790
And this is R9K.
>>
>>26022318

>this post

you're a hipster faggot. just get over her. there are a hundred thousand hipster girls in every city. have your pick.
>>
>>26022008
That's your fault. Not to be a dick, I know you don't realize what you have til it's gone, but c'mon. If she told you a beforehand to stop drinking, at least limit yourself.
>>
>>26020221
>Name
We'll call her C
>She's really smart, probably smarter than me, has a good personality that meshes well with mine, can keep a conversation going on her own. Plus she's really good looking and thick af.
>What qualifies she has that makes her unique
Now that you mention it she's really not. Aside from her smarts she's just your everyday good looking girl.
>reason she doesn't like me
Probably because I stop talking to her randomly for days at a time. I'm 100% sure she was into me at some point, but when she ways I was too passive and let someone else steal her.

Fuck her anyway, she's a bitch
>>
>>26022388
Yeah, but convince me of this.
Anyways, it's her face I like more than anything. It's one thing to be a hipster girl, but a hipster aryan qt 3.14 is something rare.
>>
>>26020221
Let us call her "&", yes that will do.

I like that she makes me feel smart and shit and whatnot

she is uniquely crazy

Oh yeah I'm not the right religion and skin color
>>
>>26022335
>yeah, sure
save for the looks department obviously
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (350KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
350KB, 1366x2048px
>Name
Mirukawa or Diana Somaylova
>What like about her
She's very attractive. Pulls off degenerate hair dying and multiple piercing while still looking qt.
>Unique
She's an artsy weeb who is still slender, qt, and seems innocent. Most would be fat or a slut.
>Why she doesn't like me
She doesn't know me.
>>
>>26020221
>Her name
marie-sarah
>What you like about her
It's hard to say. Her looks. The way she talks. Her interest were very similar to mine.
She was smarter than the average girl. Thats actually pretty hard to find you know?
I don't. In fact, I know she was into me. But I rejected her because of my autism. There isn't a day I don't regret what I have done
>>
File: eggmans_sweet_love_juice.gif (703KB, 467x369px) Image search: [Google]
eggmans_sweet_love_juice.gif
703KB, 467x369px
>His name
Eggman
>What you like about him
His beautiful curves, and smooth youthful body.
>What qualities you think he has that make him unique
Personality. No one is quite like Eggman
>The reason why you think he doesn't like you
he doesn't know I exist :(
>>
Amy

She's really intelligent, and positive about everything. Also incredibly hot. And generally just a really nice person.

I've not met anyone like her before, and she seems to genuinely care about me.

I told her how I feel about her and she doesn't see me in that way at all.
>>
>>26022630
technically speaking 50% of girls are smarter than the average girl
>>
>Her name
Can't tell
>What you like about her
She's funny and qt
She has really pretty green eyes
She used to talk to me about her ex
>>
File: 1437084311809.jpg (46KB, 287x370px) Image search: [Google]
1437084311809.jpg
46KB, 287x370px
>>26022643
whats going on here
... original not original
>>
>>26022629
>seems innocent
It's time to face the facts, anon...
>>
>>26020221
>Beth

she's a sweetheart, always has a very endearing feminine prescence. We have similar outlooks on life and get along well because of it. She's got a melancholy to her in her words, and is kind of cynical. Its why we mesh in our worldview. Though she, like me, is determined to make the best of it, so that along with a cheerful disposition makes her not a stick in the mud, but at the same time not blind to robot-life.

She does like me, but probably not enough. Not as much as I like her. I think my affection for her pushes her away. I think she doesn't get turned on by sweet gestures, but I don't know any other way. I'm not exactly pining for her, but my perception of our distance is a bit disheartening.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-22-13h03m21s231.png (287KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-22-13h03m21s231.png
287KB, 720x406px
>>26020221
>Her name
Adeline
>What you like about her
We've been friends for many years/ We get along great, have some similarities in personalities (as well as some differences). She's chill, easy going, funny, a degree of dark humor and cynicism that we bounce off one another well. Similar/good taste in books/music as me. Insightful. Our conversations are always lively and vivid. Of course she's pretty and motivated too. This isn't to say she is perfect, though.
An amount of calmness and rationality and ability for very fun bubbly personality combined with an ability to analyze and introspect.
She confessed to having had feelings for me for a couple years but walked off and got some other BF. I guess /r9k/ would say I got cucked lol.
>>
>>26020221

>Anna
>We were in love for three years and became adults together
>She's incredibly genuine, not a social media whore, not slutty, genuinely interesting to converse with, beautiful
>We split up because life was taking us in different directions and she moved on and is no longer in love with me.

Help me anon
>>
It feels like OP left and now we are trapped here with these unwanted emotions.

Help.
>>
>>26022705
Eggman Cumming in his own mouth.
>>
File: lost innocenc3.jpg (48KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
lost innocenc3.jpg
48KB, 500x320px
>>26022710
Whaddya mean anon?
>>
>>26020221
>Sarah

>Pretty and tall, big 70's glasses and adorable freckles. Nice fashion sense, and funny as fuck.

>Not boring, bants master. Not much uniqueness I guess but I don't mind bc I'm not unique either.

>Likes me as a friend but never anything more because she's straight
>>
>>26020221
>>Her name
Emily
>What you like about her
She's the only girl that ever really gave be a shot. Also very cute.
She's a schizo (we met in group therapy), so I think she's more tolerant of my weirdness than most girls would be. Tbqh she likes a lot of typically girly stuff, but she has a lot of random quirks too.
The same reasons any girl wouldn't; Socially retarded, unattractive, no future.
>>
Hannah
Shes cute
Shes cute
She actually likes me back since like september 2014
>>
jasmine
she's nice and beautiful
She is just a great person overall, she's fun to be around
She talks to a million other guys, so I am very replaceable if I tried to make a move or just stop talking to her.

Help anon
>>
>Her name
Priscilla

>What you like about her
Her personality, Looks damn good too.

I'm not too sure. I didn't really know her THAT well. Bu she is very sweet and caring.

She used to be my manager.
>>
>>26022990
inb4shitfest
>>
Alright fuck OP isn't here any more so if I can't get helped I can at least help everyone else or something maybe.

>>26022427
You said it yourself anon, she's a bitch. You probably have a reason for thinking that, so think about it more. Think about it every time you think about her.

>>26022571
Ampersand is a fucking stupid name, and if she's religious she's probably retarded. Not to mention religious + crazy generally equals chasing you out of a house with a kitchen knife because the devil is in your testicles.
>>
File: 1450820015563.png (107KB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
1450820015563.png
107KB, 273x302px
>Her name
Katie.
>What you like about her
She is innocent. 99% sure she is an actual virgin unlike all the whores today.
She is genuinely nice. I've never caught her saying something mean to anyone, she even tells people to stop when they say something messed up to another person.
I don't know. I have no idea how to tell when a girl likes me and when she doesn't. A lot of the time I misread everything into thinking "She talked to me, therefore she likes me."
>>
No need doc, I'm cured for good after the one girl I fell for after getting to know her turned out to be putting on a completely fake personality and was actually a clubbing whore with miles of dick in her at any given moment.
>>
>>26022335
Hipster bitch came really close to cucking me
the joke is that I cucked her first and stayed drunk for 2 years
>>
Not OP continuing.

>>26022629
That's a wig. Plus she looks like a child. I guess you might be into that, but if she's never going to even speak to you I don't think it's the same as some of these anons.

>>26022630
That's two names, faggot. Going to be honest, you probably escaped something, what's she doing now? Probably being a failure at life, that's what.

>>26022643
that's true love can't do much about that one sorry bud

>>26022646
Okay so this one is me and I can't actually do anything about it as much as I try. Just be awkward around her forever while she flirts with other people. God I'm a faggot.

>>26022702
Not giving me a lot to go on here anon, which makes me think you haven't really thought about what it is you like about her. Try it now. Try to name five things not in your post, and try to think of times you've seen her be those qualities.

>>26022724
If she has a similar outlook on life to you, and you're on here, do you really want to be involved with her?
>>
>>26023153
I try to. It's kinda hard not to have longing feelings though. I'll get through it.

Fucking whore lying about me and trying to play the victim.
>>
>>26020221

>Emily
>She's cute
>She doesn't dress like a slut or do anything unladylike
>The one time I ever spoke to her she was making passive-aggressive remarks about how I wasn't doing my fair share of the work (meanwhile she wasn't doing shit) which I suppose is a red flag but she probably doesn't like me much because of that
>>
>>26022318
Oh fuck, forgot to mention, as far as I know, she's at least a virgin. Perhaps KV too.
>>
>Jessica
>she's beautiful, she's witty and can keep up with me for the most part and i love that about her. she has good taste in movies and tv shows and her music taste wasn't perfect but it worked anyway. s he was the girl i lost my virginity to, she's sweet and i love her laugh and i miss her so much goddamn it.
>she loved me no matter what
>she left me because i cheated on her. i never touched another girl while we were together but it was still cheating.
>>
Not OP continuing again.

>>26022762
You missed the boat. It happens. That's just life. At least you still have a good friend who shares interests with you. If she cared for you enough she probably would have pushed the issue. What could have been is always sweeter than what would have.

>>26022770
People change, anon. Over three years there will have been all kinds of things she did that you didn't like or found annoying. Just think of those.

>>26022990
>bants master
You sure she's straight? She sounds like a total fucking faggot. Plus I bet she doesn't shower regularly.

>>26023029
Bitch be cray. You know it and I know it. She'll cut your dick off anon. I'm serious.

>>26023038
If that's all you have to say, there's nothing you actually like about her, you just like the idea of her.

>>26023051
Honestly, just make a move. I would try and help you here but you'll never know unless you do, and once you do you might see a different side to her.
>>
>>26023308

I'm this anon:

>>26022770

You're right, there were things that occasionally got on my nerves, such as her caring about things I didn't give a shit about (transgender, refugees etc), but I think a lot of that was more about me than her.

Normal people care about those things, and worry about Donald Trump becoming President, they don't call him God Emperor because it's funny.
I'm worried she was my last shot at normalcy and now I'm too strange for anyone to love me.
>>
More not OP

>>26023087
Priscilla is a dumb name. Like a child's toy level of dumb. And actually I'm not sure you even really like her if that's all you can think of to say about her. The more you got to know her the more you would probably find to dislike.

>>26023178
She's not a virgin. No way in hell, anon. Look at statistics and make your own mind up, but I'm guessing here that she's over 20, so she has definitely had sex. Plus if she's that nice to everyone she probably has a pretty twisted world view, sounds more like naive than anything.

>>26023247
Nigger are you serious? You spoke to her once and that single time she was a bitch to you. Literally no way she is your "one" or whatever.

>>26023296
I don't know what the fuck your deal is cause it doesn't make sense, but she definitely didn't love you no matter what, cause she doesn't now.
>>
>>26023393
People change, anon. You can change, too.

Just hide your powerlevel and you'll find that you can apply your wit to other things in polite situations.

I bet she snored. Plus people who say they give a fuck about things generally just say that to try and project the person they want to be anyway. I'd bet any money if one showed up at her door she'd be pretty pissed off.

Alright thread done. No more of you faggots post cause I have to go and think about the girl I posted in this thread instead of sleep.

Also this thread seriously didn't fucking help me but I hope I helped at least one of you.
>>
>Peyton; not a great name but still lovely

>we always have nice deep conversations

>we write stuff together online for shits and giggles

>hold hands during class

>mfw she asks me to marry her :^)

Beat that; robot faggot. Ya'll are negative Nancies. Its not hard to approach a girl anyhow.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 628x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 628x740px
>>26023510
parm?
>>
>Her name
Alicia
>What you like about her
Only woman I ever loved
She seemed like a good person
She's got a new bf but I don't know why she abandoned me. We broke it off easy.
>>
>>26023200

how did she almost cuck you?

you cucked her first? details?
>>
>>26020221
>Her name
Sera
>What you like about her
I felt like we were very similar. I liked making her happy.
She was funny and strong willed but she was also sensitive. She could be very blunt sometimes.
We used to hang out every day. I was such a beta orbiter back then. I think she asked for my phone number one time but I was in between cell phones and one day I asked her for her phone number but she didn't give it to me. Anyways, the reason she doesn't like me now is because one day when I was drunk I made an Instagram account and found her profile and saw
her in a picture with one of her guy friends and I typed and I quote, "pfft", in the comments... I sounded out "pfft" in text... So I started avoiding her until she started avoiding me too. Sometimes we see each other in and I make it really obvious that I'm trying to avoid eye contact.
>>
>>26023208
>If she has a similar outlook on life to you, and you're on here, do you really want to be involved with her?

m80, damn. Dropping the truth like lead.
>>
>>26020221
>Her name
Savannah

>What you like about her
She's a loner like me and can be rational. We have similar political views and its always fun talking to her. I see a lot of myself in her, she's like a female version of me but with social anxiety

The fact that she never had friends until near the end of highschool is what makes her her.

She has a bf, otherwise I'm pretty sure we'd be dating.
>>
>>26023722
>>26023208
well, maybe.

I mean, nobody else understands.

and there's no going back
>>
>>26020221

>>Her name
Alice
>>What you like about her
Her name
>>What qualities you think she has that make her unique
Her name
>>The reason why you think she doesn't like you
Hell if I know

There isn't a particular person, it's just the name. I have oneitis for a name.

Can you help me?
>>
>>26020221
Ariel

She's only been with one guy. Cute and a redhead. Fun but not degenerate.

Everything was going great we were hooking up alot but she thinks I drink too much. I puked on myself the last time we were together and I was drinking so she said she just wants to be friends. Idk maybe I can turn it around if I stop drinking
>>
File: 1450193209559.png (342KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450193209559.png
342KB, 500x375px
I'm far too bitter and cynical to ever have oneitis.
>>
>>26020221
>Sophie
>Dumb question she's perfect
>She could spend hours with me and still be bubble and snarky and her hair smelt like vanilla pods and this is making me want to die what was the question
>She does still like me, as a friend, but I ignore all of her messages. She's had one on off 'boyfriend' since being in uni and moved on from me as a partner.

You can't cure anything but I just thought it would make me feel better to type but now i'm vividly recalling all of our intricacies and might shoot myself.
>>
Let's try it
Nicole
Intelligence and drive
Like I said, intelligent and driven and pretty qt
I honestly don't know, she did but then just stopped talking to me one day
Cure me doctor
>>
File: pepeweep.jpg (71KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
pepeweep.jpg
71KB, 600x597px
>Her name
Jeni
Cute nerd girl, willing to leave her comfort zone for me. Not a slut. Only 1 bf before me.
I lost her because I was a shithead addict.

Feels really fucking bad, man.
>>
>>26023621
She was going on "dates" with this spineless little guy who I'd always hated. One of her friends told me they were thinking of going behind my back so I blocked the bitch on facebook and slept with two of my classmates that night. Sarah and the guy dated for 6 months after that without ever having sex.
>>
WHERE DID YOU GO OP
>>
Face it, you're ugly and no one, especially not your oneitis, wants you. Now work on improving yourself and getting rid of those pimples.
>>
>>26024823
This feel right here man I lost a girl to herion addiction. Been clean now for years and doing well but fucked it up so bad It could never work again
>>
>>26024882

Why did you cheat on her if you like(d) her so much? Sounds like the whole thing was dysfunctional. I hope you move on brother you deserve it.
>>
>>26025708
Worst feeling in the world. I know those feels.
>>
are you still here OP?

Zofie

Cute, Czech ascendency, cute nose, she smells good, she stares and smiles at me in a cute way

she's not a stacy yet i'd like to think (she's young)

cause i'm ugly and she's a qt, because i'm older than her i think that could scare her or something
but i do think she finds me attractive, and she doesn't have any SO right now so that's nice i guess, i haven't talked to her, but we do stare and smile when we see each other, i guess i'm obsessed because i'd like to believe that because she looks at me she likes me, which is probably not true
>>
>>26020221
We were seeing each other for a while and then she just goes 'I don't really want a relationship' and starts ignoring me. I know this is retarded but I can't stop thinking about her
>>
L for short
she's charismatic and fun
we click
she does like me but she has a complicated on again-off again thing with her baby daddy.
>>
>Daniela
>Shes fun to talk to, cute a bit kinky and we relate in some aspects
>She actually talks to me and not in a pity kind of way
>I'm like 2 years younger and im just uninteresting and I kill most conversations because I just don't know what to say
>>
>>26020221
>Madison
>I've found she behaves a lot like I did before becoming a shut-in and from seeing her do homework I can tell she has a similar thought process and workflow to mine, except with the motivation I lost long ago
>all the above. I'm not deluded or egocentric enough to think any of those are special by themselves, but they're special from my point of view
>I ignore her on purpose literally always since I'm too spineless to break my facade of being a impassible stoic
>>
Rosemary
She's pretty and nice to me and I talk to her sometimes in class she gets sick and bullied sometimes at school well atleast that's what her friends say when she leaves early

She's pretty mysterious her brother and I were mates until recent she shares same political views as me (which are pro freedom) she isn't really into Chad's and stuff

Her brother said she wasn't looking for a bf and she knows I like her and she didn't say yes so she probably doesn't like me were still friends though I think
>>
>>26020221
>cammy
>her face, her awkwardness, he voice, we have the same interest, her in general.
>shes asian
>i'm nigger, i have not spoken more than 5 words to her.
>>
>>26020221

Sarah

Very compassionate, motherly, always there for me, kind, a better human being than me in every aspect

Above + very attractive for her age

She's already in love with my dad
>>
>Her name
Shanna
>What you like about her
Eccentric, qt3.14, down to earth or whatever, adorable semi sassy attitude when joking around with you
She has a boyfriend, but I feel like she is leading me on a lot of the time.

How do I stop perceiving friendliness as flirting r9k?
>>
File: fDdrcNcL.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fDdrcNcL.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>26020221
>Her name
Audra
>What you like about her
Bad Girl Qualities (Goth/Metalhead, Drinker, promiscuous), intelligent, wicked sense of humor, nerdy but really feminine and badass,
Emotional, Fragile, desert rose from my hometown, I'm attracted to her danger. I guess this is why I have a thing for alt girls.
She's currently engaged to some dude who's in a local band that will probably go nowhere. But he's everything I'm not. He's talented and charismatic and a tall, white dude. As a nerdy, Hispanic dude who is of average height, I stand no chance. It also doesn't help that I'm meek, shy introvert who is finishing up college at the age of 27. I'm am trying to improve, but It's an uphill battle.

Pic Related, it's her.
>>
>Her name
Amelia

>What you like about her
shares my sense of humor, qt, doesn't stop talking to people because they disagree with her, kind of a hipster but self aware enough to not get her head caught up her as, about as smart as I am, can play a sarcastic asshole for humor without actually being a sarcastic asshole

I don't know what it is, but she's the only chick I've ever really felt comfortable with, and among the only people. Like, the guys I'm that comfortable with are bros-for-life tier.

She moved over half-way across the country, I sent a rather... unwise message while drunk.

I don't entertain any realistic notion that we could still end up together, I just can't forget abut her. But I'm only 19 still KV tho, so I have time to fix shit before I truly become a robot.
>>
File: wut.jpg (11KB, 221x319px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
11KB, 221x319px
>>26030186
>promiscuous

what's attractive about that if you aren't the one getting laid
>>
>>26024529
Ypu seem pretty young. You'll probably grow out of it. Just stop puking all over yourself, or drink away from her.
>>
>>26024675
She's a cunt and gets off on the attention. She knows what she's doing
>>
>>26030448
who doesn't

you aren't exactly posting here because you don't enjoy attention, aren't you?
>>
>>26020221
>Her name
Camilla
>What you like about her
She is perfect in every way. She's so interesting and talking to her is fantastic. She's very smart so I'm never bored and her views on the world are nuanced and thought out.
Her skin is gold and she's very smart and very driven.
I'm really ugly so I guess I get it. We have basically everything in common and have spent some time together so that's really all I can think of. I also think she might only be using me to get high so I'm trying to cut her out of my life but I hate it. I wish my face was different.
>>
>>26030431
Yeah I've been talking to her and she's using emojis again and stuff so it seems to be going better. We are also gonna hang out Wednesday just the 2 of us and I'm not gonna drink.

I'm 22 now but I stopped drinking for a few years cuz I always make an ass of myself. So I think I'm gonna stop again because I can't really drink with out getting drunk.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.