[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW your friends drag you to another party this weekend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1451995415174.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451995415174.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>TFW your friends drag you to another party this weekend
You guys cant even imagine the pain. Im a cyborg. Sure its nice at the beginning, you meet new people you are getting drunk together you dance and shit. But as the night progresses you suddenly see that everyone found some girl. Even your friends found some girls. And you are just there, standing, alone knowing that all the girls you talked to today told you to fuck off.
Is there even any fucking point you guys? Im not autistic enough to leave emotions behind and become full robot, Im not normal enough to lead normie life
>>
>>26019621

T I N D E R
I
N
D
E
R

Parties/clubs, etc. are ancient history. Tinder is like ordering Chinese take out but pussy instead
>>
Oh boo hoo, you have people who willing to spend time with you.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>26019688
Yes because a self-proclaimed cyborg will be the one who stands out of some girls 500 matches so that he can casually fuck her. Tinder is for chads
>>
>>26019621
How do you even manage to get rejected more often than not? Serious question
>>
>>26020307
how do you not?
I think 9 out of 10 women I talked to pretty much told me to leave, or I just got ignored

Only one girl ever kissed me. We were both drunk on a party and she was pretty much set up by one of my friends. We were texting for few weeks after that. One day she asked me if Im going to a party next weekend. I said no because I was ill. After that my friend told me she asked because she didnt want to see me there and apparently she was relieved when I said no. Im not sure what Im doing wrong honestly. I just dont anymore. My friends told me I have good hair, nice face, decent clothes, and Im smarter than them and that they are surprised no girls ever wants to be around me... Its becoming really fucking sad. Im not depressed, Im not that kind of guy, I like challenge and never give up on anything in life but this is getting ridiculous now...
>>
>>26020571
Can you talk to girls? Do you sperg?
>>
>>26019761
ITS BETTER TO NEVER HAVE BLAH BLAH
You get it.
>>
>>26020639
no I actually dont. Go drinking with normies few times and you learn a thing or two. Only negative thing about me is actually that Im too confident. I have no fucking clue why thats bad. I thought thats good? And instead of just boasting and talking about future I have an actual plan. Its not the looks, its not my personality. What is it then? Before you ask Im 1,95 tall average build
>>
>>26019621
>having friends
Get out normie
>>
File: 1429301466878.png (154KB, 262x293px) Image search: [Google]
1429301466878.png
154KB, 262x293px
>>26020794
Shut the fuck up you must be some kind of autistic overconfident cuntlord. People who don't see how shit they are are the worst
>>
>>26019621
Get drunk. When you drink enough the areas of your brain responsible for fear and uncertainty get completely disabled. In that state of mind you can pick up most women without much effort. Just don't drink too much
>>
>>26020794
>Only negative thing about me is actually that Im too confident
Sounds like your not but >internet analysis
What makes you think you are? How is it a problem when meeting new girls?
>>
>having friends that wants to be with you
You are a full normalfag.
>>
>>26019621
>complaining about having people that actually care about you
Kill yourself
>>
>>26020889
Because I heard it from few people already. I guess people wiev confidence as something bad
>>
>>26019621
>all the girls you talked to today told you to fuck off.
>trying to get girls
normie asshole
>>
>>26020921
Maybe you're just smug/obnoxious, which is the worst character trait of all. Learn 2 humblebrag. Can you give an example when you were too confident?
>>
>>26020921
You're just that type of person that thinks they're great for some reason but pretty much is and looks like a faggot, at least thats what you sound like. You probably just have to realize the difference between boasting and confidence.
>>
I'm the only KV among my friends
at least you're not kv op
>>
>>26020982
*not being belittling here I'm just trying to understand

>>26020985
This puts it pretty well though. Unjustified confidence self boasting is extremely offputing. Would you say that's the case for you OP?
>>
>>26020985
OP is the definition of a douchebag.
>>
>>26020985
fine. I will try to be calmer.
>>
>>26020794
Senpai are you me?
>tfw friends say the exact same thing
>tfw became/fit/ making more money than every girl i've met so far.
>tfw told a girl my company plan that I've had since i was 18. She was just weirded out bc it wasn't apps or finance (chemical company)
>tfw friends invite me out and have to deliberately hide it from girls they are texting to increase the odds of them coming out.
>>
How about you say no ?

My friends use to invite me, but i can't stand loud places or crowded places so i explained to them that i don't enjoy their "hobbies".

I'm happier now. My only friends are stranger in skype and that's all i need.
>>
>>26019621
Or you could simply leave the party if it's not interesting?
Normies are really fucking retarded.
>>
>>26021070
Bragging is a sign of low confidence not high. Stop talking about yourself. Once they ask you it sounds way better
>>
File: BklUpUyCYAAXF6X.png (265KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
BklUpUyCYAAXF6X.png
265KB, 500x333px
>>26021076
>I'm happier now
>>
>>26021178
Dude, humans are like post on 4chan, mostly shit.

There are few good posts but you have to know where to find them. I found a few good people on r9k and i have friend i chose with and that i like.

>not choosing your friends
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.