[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread; every feels goes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 80

File: 1453471506742.jpg (88KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453471506742.jpg
88KB, 400x388px
Feels thread; every feels goes
>>
>25
>low income dead end job
>literally zero friends
>kissless virgin
>past full of fuckups and cringy moments
>drinks and browse 4chan on my freetime, nothing else

I don't know how long I can go on.
>>
>>26018100
Depression ? Illness ? Anything ? Do you have a degree ? Do you live in nowherecity ? Do you still have family ? Any bad accidents or diseases ?
>>
File: 1453209574620.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453209574620.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>26018032
>I'm tempted to launch a shakesperian plot of revenge against my mother
>>
>>26018100
Alright I tend to understand being a virgin at a certain age (hell they made a comedy about it).
But kissless?

I think I understand what /r9k/ is about now.
>>
>29
>alone abroad
>years of work ahead
>no friends
>no girl
>family away, separated and getting old
>no chance for a happy social life ever

I don't have people to talk to
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 573x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 573x452px
I wanna quit my job and be a NEET once again
>>
>>26018240
I've been depresse before but I wouldn't call me depressed right now.
I have social anxiety to the point I have to take meds and even then can't focus with people around me or keep a normal dialogue.

Completed highschool and have a degree from a vocational university. I ive right now in a farily big city.

I have a family and without them I would probaly have killed myself a long time ago.

I also have a speech disorder and hearing impairments. So just listening or saying something to someone make me exhausted. I don't even have normal dialogue with my family members because I can't.
>>
>tfw cannot find a style to suit you

I walk through town and everyone has these great clothes and styles that just suit them perfectly. How do they do it?
>>
>>26018530
Ok lad, tell me how you look (be honest, idgaf if you're fat, neckbeard or some shit) and ill try and help you
>>
File: that feel.png (39KB, 464x524px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
39KB, 464x524px
>24 KHHV
>Only friend invites me to watch a movie with him, his gf, a friend and friend's date
>Tells me to bring a date
>"Just ask one of the girls you have on facebook or something"
>Only girls I have on facebook are either in a relationship or relatives (or both)
I want to go because I almost never go out, but I feel like I'd just be a 5th wheel, awkwardly sitting there watching a movie while the others fool around with their girl.
>>
>>26018467
Not him, but I don't even know how to really express attraction and love for someone, and would be afraid of what would happen if they found out and they don't reciprocate.
>>
File: james1.jpg (302KB, 700x901px) Image search: [Google]
james1.jpg
302KB, 700x901px
>tfw James Dean died when he was only 24 and became an icon
>tfw Alexander the Great conquered so much before he even turned 30
>tfw I will never achieve an ounce of that kind of greatness even when I'm 90 years old
>>
>tfw want to write a book but every time I sit down to write my brain starts to feel numb and I just want to lay in bad, and I end up writing nothing

I'VE
>>
File: 1435885179620.png (754KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1435885179620.png
754KB, 569x802px
>the only girl I've ever loved loves me back, and she did this entire time.

>Best friend used to date her, and he's still not over it.

>she only dated him because she thought she could never get with me.

>only reason I won't go for it is because I've known this dude for years, and I don't condone friend hopping.
>>
>that feel when boyfriend left me for a girl with bigger breasts
>>
>>26018396
go on,
iambic pentameter please
>>
>>26018773
Well anon, it takes a big guy to put bros before hos like that.
Years from now, your friend will think of you and say "he was a good friend".
>>
File: 1447971191808.jpg (132KB, 799x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1447971191808.jpg
132KB, 799x1086px
NOT an original comment. please try again
>>
File: boefje.jpg (134KB, 1157x1081px) Image search: [Google]
boefje.jpg
134KB, 1157x1081px
>>26018594
I'll meet you there soon bud. 2 "friends" of mine both got the girls I started to date till they thought nah.

First one wasn't really anything serious, but the second one straight up ditched me when I also lost my uncle who killed himself. Great timing, I feel like crying all day.
>>
>>26018797
You are a practice roastie. That's what years of splitting up gets you, at least there is a man who will never leave you. Little baby jamal
>>
>>26018032
> spend last 2 years in my room (parents house)
> almost 27
> just cant seem to get on with my life

i don't know how i used to do anything. i guess i still wanted things enough that i could push through the hardships, but now i dont have enough desire or willpower, i just think everythings shit so i fester.. even though i want to change at the same time. so i don't get it.. just cant get unstuck desu senpai

>>26018476
sounds lonely

>>26018505
> I don't even have normal dialogue with my family members because I can't
iktfb. i sit mute around my parents or give 1 word sarcastic replies

>>26018530
read some basic guides on fashion, its learn-able.. there's logic and rules to aesthetics..
>>
>>26018773
Dude, please listen to what I say, i'll make it short, i was in the same situation than you in college, the girl left best friend and asked me out 1 week after that. Friend knew about it, and stupid me didn't realised what happened. Bro came to my room, punched me and then cried, I said i was sorry, I would dump her etc, he just left me looking with the eyes of rage and sadness. Next day, bro commited suicide and the girl had been beaten like shit by bros other friends. I just felt like dying. I got to the same hospital to say goodbye to the bro and the girl. Severe depression heppened, i left college (+i was being harrassed by everyone), never got any degree, never got any job, never got any wife and kids because of that. It only takes one think to ruin your life.
>>
File: testpattern-testpattern_n3-1.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
testpattern-testpattern_n3-1.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
i don't have any friends anymore. I got so damn bored of those kids who listen to shit music and smoke weed all the time. I'm lucky enough to be good looking and have a great gf but she's only 15 and i can't really have deep conversations with her.
All i wanted was some intellectual friends who i can talk about art and philosophy with but i never had them.
I know this is not the right place to ask but where can i meet people like this? It seems all the guys my age are only interested in the newest rap music and getting their dick wet. I feel like an adult next to all these grown up people who still behave like children. I was at the buddhist center the other day and the people there were really nice and interesting but i don't know how to build friendships
>>
>>26019251
damn dude that's heavy. it wasn't your fault though, remember that

friends chick was mental, he was a "captain save a hoe", she tried to get off with me the day she dumped him, i turned away and walked out the room. she just fucked another guy she just met. honestly, i dont even blame her, her dad died when she was like 12 so i see why she would have hardcore daddy issues.. feel sorry for them both to be honest
>>
File: well, okay.jpg (35KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
well, okay.jpg
35KB, 600x556px
>>26018826
>It's not so cinch as you would think, my friend
>My heart has nursed a hateful seed I fear

>Stands, she. in fervent block of mine. My death!
>A plan was hatched, it's goal be grim, but scarce.

>Mark me. I fear hardly. My youth my kin!
>Younger than I, in heart, in mind, in life.

>his mind, I fear, too young, for he.. FOR HER!
>MARK ME, I say. She daren't know the truth!
>She daren't hide her rage her rage for him. His wrongs.
>It shall be my tool. I daren't bond now.
>I wait. I wait for her. her rage be damned.
>Damning HER. The child unfit to see truth.
>he guides my strike. His truth, my cause. For mercy
>His thanks, his plea. My aim. Absolution.
>>
>>26019299
Go art college, there you will find people like you. Or you can just fuck off to reddit you little stupid shit.
>>
>>26019384
Thanks but still, thank you for being that cool to your bro. And even tough my parents, doctor etc told me it was not my fault, i still cannot forgive myself. I already have a mask and a helium bottle. I don't know for how long they are going to stay useless.
>>
mercy...
Aid.

let's say aid.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-17 07.03.34.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-17 07.03.34.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>it will never be 2007 - 2009 again
>Vocaloid will never have that new, wonderful feeling again
>Lucky Star will never be the greatest anime ever again
>my music library will never just be Seikan Hikou, Hare Hare Yukai, World is Mine, Melt, Starry Sky, and Do Dai
>niche internet Japanese stuff will never be so mysterious and confusing again
>Nico Nico Douga will never feel like some kind of otherworldly playground again
>Osu will never be brand new and hard as heck
>Toradora isn't the greatest love story ever told anymore
>4:3 browsing is dead
>gachimuchi will never be ridiculous and hilarious again
>no more 009 sound system, comic sans, notepad, hypercam unregistered videos
>will never be simple minded enough to love lol so randumb MMD videos again
>flash games aren't a thing anymore

How do I go back?
>>
>>26019299
Got any social media so we can talk in private ?
>>
File: 1452550206131.jpg (30KB, 381x572px) Image search: [Google]
1452550206131.jpg
30KB, 381x572px
>>26019441
I would love to study art and make films but i fucked up really bad in school. I'm almost 22 now and still didn't come any further than when i was 16
Wasted so many years as a neet and all it did was isolate me and make me an elitist asshole who thinks he's too good for everyone
>>26019532
No i don't.
What kind of stuff are you into?
I'm really interested in exotic music, experimental film and fashion
Also buddhism became a big topic on which i read many books and listened to countless lectures
>>
>Wake up in the morning
>I'm still alive

Shit sucks, man
>>
kissing a girl cheek politely is the closest I will ever get
>>
>>26019517
Hey, I was just thinking about when i was a kid wanting to be an adult. How stupid was I.
I miss those old stupid cartoons i used to watch
I miss the friends woth woch my life used to be an epic andventure
I miss my dad and mom
I miss the years of highschool i spent playing vidya alone instead of being social
I miss the days when 4chan used to be this underground funny place
I miss being an ignorant
I miss the girl who gave me my first and only kiss
I miss my fun
I miss happiness
I miss everything
Why ? Looking outside, people seems to have fun. How do they do ?
>>
File: 1453603753992.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453603753992.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>Find out crush is not into me
>Do not get over it, but manage to become functioning person after few months of not seeing her
>Somehow we start texting each other more often
>She invites me to this one thing
>I see her for the first time after like 6 months
>She is even more beautiful than i remember
>I feel worse than i did ever before
For past few weeks she is literally the only thing that keeps me going. I have some okay friends, i have okay family, i do good at uni. But i do not care about anything. I honestly do not feel single drop of emotion towards anything (or anyone) that is not her.

For fucks sake I have absolutely no motivation to do anything but count time until i see her again.

Am i creepy psychopath?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-19 09.29.26.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-19 09.29.26.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>26019740
Your English is cute, I like it
>>
>>26018586

I'm white as fuck, ottermode but more buff, 5'10, shortish hair
>>
File: 1432166514519.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432166514519.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>26019464
iv done tons of bad shit that hurt people or betrayed them for my own gain. just gotta carry these feels, everyone makes mistakes and everyones got a bad side..

i also dropped outta college, no job, no plans for marriage or kids. you're not alone brah so you better not use that helium tank just yet
>>
>>26019742
there is one even worse
>oneitis
>don't see my crush anymore
>stalk her on twitter daily
>she changed
>her interests changed
>the girl I fell in love with doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>26019777
I can't tell if you're sarcastical.
>>
>>26019699
funny how a lot of bots are into stoicism or buddhism. i guess its the few belief systems that are compatible with a realist/cynical view of the world..
>>
>You missed out on childhood friendships
>You missed out on teenage friendships
>You missed out on having fun and messing about in school due to constant social anxiety
>Everything you took interest in has been ruined due to it being over popularised in the media.
>You'll never be able to rewind time to change things or experience things again, this is the life you chose for yourself and you'll never be able to go back.
>>
>being kv
>having a stupid nickname every friend calls me
>they call me that in front of girls
>they laugh at me
too bad they are the only "friends" I have
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-17 06.26.19.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-17 06.26.19.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>26019830
I'm not. Broken English is one of the cutest things! But this time it seems like you forced it, which is uncute
>>
>>26019699

Where did you meet your 15 year old gf?
>>
>>26019742
i got btfo by my crush when i was 18. i posted the story here but she led me to believe we were together for a few incredible months, then said we were friends when i asked her out. 7 years later, still into her.

my advice is try not to make it worse by looking at her facebook. sounds like you also may be depressed if you have no interest in anything else. be pragmatic, make lists of simple things to do that you feel will be somewhat productive and do them.. take small positive steps. also, if shes not into you, just stop torturing yourself with it. you think its romantic or cant get over it or the feels or whatever.. its sad but imo just move the fuck on, no other way about it. stop texting or seeing her..etc
>>
File: 1448056759915.png (75KB, 420x441px) Image search: [Google]
1448056759915.png
75KB, 420x441px
>>26018032
>tfw your dad calls you crying because your sister hasn't talked to him in three years
>tfw your grandma who passed a year ago use to do the same
>>
>>26019839
Getting into buddhism thought me that most people live in the animal realm despite their human bodies
>>26019909
We met at a birthday party of a mutual friend who became 19.
>>
>>26019872
What's the nickname?
>>
>>26019893
Oh well, being drunk at 2am doesn't help at all, and well, i suppose I forgot the "being". But still, thank you for being my first and only compliment of the day.
>>
>>26019299

>everyone else is too immature for me and they're not deep enough :'(
>I am dating a 15 year old

you, buddy, are a fucking idiot
>>
>>26019955
it's pretty shitty, literally speaking
>>
File: 11.jpg (81KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
81KB, 645x773px
>>26019803
I feel you senpai. I'm the guy you are responding to. We have known each other since we were little kids. And well she was awkward, shy, socially retarded, insecure girl that i could talk to for hours. She still is many of these things, but she is slowly changing. Sure she is 20 now, and she had only one boyfriend in her life (And i am not even even sure how far they got as they broke up after one summer) and she still is many of these things. She is still awkward and i can still talk to her for hours. But she is changing. She goes out more, she has more friends, she adds more pictures of her online and so on.

I am happy for her if she is happy, but i dont want her to become just another generic girl like hundreds of other stacies.

Oh and i forgot to mention she is just stunning and always was. And this is not some delusion of guy suffering to oneitis. Every time i introduce her to some of my friends they always tell me she is one of the most beautiful girls they have seen.

How girl like her does not get three boyfriends a month is beyond me

>>26019922
>7 years
Damn mang. Only 3 and counting here
Anyway, thanks for the advice. I hate myself for feeling this way, and i think i am pathetic and laughable for being such a fucking piece of shit turd. But i really cant get over here.

Closest i got to that was what i described not interacting with her for few months almost got me to start forgetting her. But then i see her once and its worse than ever before. And given how many friends and shit we share i will never stop seeing her entirely.
>>
>>26019946

You sound insane. How long ago did you meet her?
>>
>>26019972
Hi, Pretty Shitty, howzigoin?
>>
>>26019972
Go on, we don't know you. My friends used to call me toton.
>>
>tfw butt still hurts two days after trying first anal experience

I told them I didn't think there was enought prep work and lube but nooo, 10 minutes of prep is always enough for her but to take his dick with easy. I'm physically butthurt here.
>>
>>26020000
I'm the guy with oneitis, NICE QUADS
at least you still talk to her
I can't talk to mine anymore, I think she hates me
she used to greet me everytime she saw me
Then she started simply ignoring my existence
fuck
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-17 07.04.59.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-17 07.04.59.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>26019966
Getting drunk is a no-no, anon, don't do it!
>>
>>26019968
I knew what i was getting into but i never met such a good girl before. She is so damn kind and loves me deeply as do i love her more than anything. Usually in my experience women play stupid games when you first meet them but it was so natural with her. You know just two people getting to know each other and finding love in the right place. She is quite mature for her age but i hate it when i have to meet her friends who are still kids in my eyes. Still i knew what i was getting into and it is way better than to be alone. In 3 years she will be 18 and i know how fast 3 years go by so i thought whatever
>>
>>26020043
Aw shit man I'm sorry. I dont know what are you going through.

So how long?
>>
I really don't understand the point of living anymore. Do I really have to live 40+ more years alone?
>>
>>26020022
I know you're asspained but I'm jealous anyway 2bh
>>
File: 1406225231709.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1406225231709.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
>>26018032
>do something stupid
>involuntarily remember it all day
Also
>apartment lease is almost up at the end of this month
>haven't found a place to move in yet
>having trouble finding a place to move in because terrible credit and low income
J U S T
>>
>>26020087
kidnap somebody and make a sexdoll out of them
>>
>>26020069
3 years man since I started liking her
>>
>See a thread with no responses
>Feel bad for OP so make a comment
>Other people join in OPs thread giving him heaps of (You)
>Feel happy enough and leave
>Come back the next morning
>Thread has 404'd
>Read responses
>Somebody is upset that nobody responded to their thread
>Can't even look for poor anons dead thread
>>
>>26020056
Depression is not easy you know and the bottle seems to stick to my hands. You remind me of when I was a kid, we got to visit a farm, and the farmer was kind and very sweet. And I asked him :"Sir, why do you smoke if this is bad ?" I never got an answer, but the look he gave me meant a lot of things.
>>
>just want to create something, anything and show it to the world
>not talented/motivated enough to be gud at drawing and music
>don't have any friends or even acquaintances to make a film with
>have fuckall money as well

The only idea I could possibly do is a form of documentary made through Skype (or another chat service). I'm thinking of making it about genuine outcasts and/or people manipulated and fucked over by society as a whole. But then again, those aren't the kinds of people to agree to interviews and the like.
>>
>>26020104
I mean its not like I wasn't down to get fucked in the ass. its just it hurt a lot. Like buttholes are way tighter than I ever gave them credit for being and porn is lying when "it just went in". seeing as we've been doing MMF threesomes for a while now I knew this was coming, I just didn't think it would be this big of a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>26020000
checked
good quads
>>
>>26018826
Maybe I was confused, you wanted my explanation in iambic pentameter?
>>
>>26020139
Same here, some anon broke his anon identity saying he was about to commit suicide. No anwsers, but i found his name in the papernews two days later. (Can't remember the name tough, it was something like Brandy walsh)
>>
https://youtu.be/8KkKuTCFvzI?t=369

6:10
>>
>>26018032
So I met the girl I'm in love with today. She told me a couple of months ago that it couldn't be. I'm not sure I can love anyone else anymore; what is the point of a relationship when you know you will never feel anything like what i feel for anyone else?
>>
>25
>only 1 friend, only thing we do is watch youtube and southpark
>i look like a 5.5 at my best attempt to look good
>have crippling mental illness, apparently its only manageable but not curable
>only got laid once when my friends took me to a hooker when i was 18
>the only hobby that i have is 3D modeling and i do whatever i can to be good at it
>i find people obnoxious, everyone thinks he is some kind of poor man's gandhi trying to give me life advices despite i probably know better than them
>people are just shallow,unfunny,uncreative,not free thinkers,politcally correct assholes with a grain of bantz
>everytime i talk to someone i feel like i already met a similar version of that person before
>my biggest dream is that economy collapses so dumb bitches and politicians will stop getting free meals
>>
>>26020236
>group of science normies get together
>want to feel better about themselves, make study about happiness
>rub it into lonely fucks that them being lonely will literally kill them

Man, fuck normies so much.
>>
>finally ask out the girl I've had a crush on for the longest time
>set for Saturday
>watch news 'blizzard is coming'
>ohfuck hopefully I'll be able to leave my house
>"winter storm jonas" finally hits
>it's date day and i can't get out of my fucking house
>>
>>26020262
whats your plan now?
>>
>>26020442
hopefully overcome that mental illness and get a job at the hobby i love so much
but im so depressed, i can't even smile when hugging my mom
>>
File: 1453499899317.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1453499899317.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>18
>Senior in high school
>Graduating in 4 months
>Desperately trying to lose my virginity before then
>I'm actually not ugly and can get some girls if I really try (no Stacy tier girls, but girls)
>Got a normie haircut, put gel in it, shaved, started putting effort into my appearance beyond the bare minimum
>Girls have started taking interest, this black chick that sits near me suddenly out of nowhere starts talking to me as well as this other qt
>All this preparation only to realize none of it changes the fact that I am still an autistic failed normie which is why I am a virgin in the first place
>>
>>26020482
sounds solid, good luck anon. focus on your goal every morning, and when you accomplish it, come back here and make a thread so we can have hope
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>tore a ligament in my knee last week
>have to wait on surgery
>can't walk anywhere, even to get food
>nearly starving
>can't leave at all, too depressed to do anything productive at home
>broke nofap after a month long period
>currently beating off 3+ times a day

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>26020591
first thing ill do, you guys give me motivation despite i mostly come here to vent
>>
>middle school
>gf'ed one of the pretty girls
>dontmessitup
>one day she looks really bummed about something
>supportivebfmode.exe
>"what's wrong, babe?"
>bummed to cracking up instantly
>tells her friends
>they tell their friends
>can't walk down the halls without someone asking me "what's wrong, babe?"
>that was my last relationship
>i'm 29
>>
>>26018773
I'm in the exact same situation, friend is a bit of a douche, but I've known him for over ten years and I don't want to throw away my only friend for a girl who might leave me.
>>
File: 1427772618319.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427772618319.gif
495KB, 500x281px
Clinically diagnosed with major depression and anxiety from the age of 10, 19 now. I've been on and off of numerous amounts of drugs, none have helped except for alcohol. Throughout the 9 years I've built walls to keep myself from getting hurt if someone were to come into my life. I've pushed my entire family away and anyone who tries to get close to me. Except one person, a girl. I've known her for 2 years and she was my only friend but she fell for me, she's great in every way possible but since she expressed her feelings towards me I began to push her away. Less talking, shorter responses, etc, etc and because of this we haven't talked in a month not even a hello. Just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>26020020
Nothing much to add
they will keep calling me that but they are the only friends I have
>>
>>26020806
Go to her and say hello. What is worse ? A 5 seconds awrkward hello or months of sadness ?
>>
File: 1437758518557.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1437758518557.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>26020806
why don't you give her a chance? its not too late..
>>
>>26020885

bro this is a terrible idea leave her alone bro
>>
>>26018032
>you will never hunt bounties with your ragtag group of outcast ex-soldiers and criminals in medieval europe as the plague is spreading
>>
>>26018476
Join a /r9k/ skype group man.

I was alone too, but now there is always a call in one of them and you get to meet nice people once in a while.
>>
>>26020586
>in same situation except in Britain instead
>just trying to lose my virginity before I'll probably never see any of the qts at my school again
>do all of that
>realize I'm a fat fuck with a terrible body
>I probably ended up looking more fedora than anything

Now my plan is is to go full anorexia when I leave school in summer, then start lifting when I get to uni. Being a skinny fuck will still be hard, but it's just hard to being a fat fuck's Dante Must Die mode.
>>
>>26020933
> I've known her for 2 years
> she's great in every way possible
why. she obviously knows about his situation already and likes him.. not everyone can make it alone..
>>
File: 1413164047522.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1413164047522.gif
497KB, 312x205px
I have no ambitions, nothing to keep me motivated. Have not felt strongly about anything for a long time, nothing to make me feel joy or cry. Started SSRI but no difference.
>>
File: 1427773448785.gif (346KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427773448785.gif
346KB, 400x300px
>>26020873
I'm the one who pushed her away and she's started looking for other people anyways. So It would just be superfluous. I've been perpetually sad for years now as well so months of sadness would be nothing new. I'm toxic anyways so in a sense she will be better off without me.
>>
>>26020806
Dude, don't be like me. I was/am the same way and ended up in the same situation, somehow despite having no friends a girl started hanging around me. I made the wrong decision and completely avoided her, and now she's long gone and I majorly regret not trying for something.
>>
>>26020993
I'm actually pretty fortunate, I eat a lot because of boredom and depression and I am not fat at all. Unfortunately I have gyno, which obviously severely limits my ability to get girls. I'm holding out hope if I do find a girl to fuck I can leave my jacket on so she won't notice my bitch tits, if she asks me to get completely naked she will almost definitely not let me fuck her when she sees.
>>
>>26020586
thats progress. keep chippin away at it and you'll get there, just don't give up. you can do it anon, we're rooting for you
>>
>be a narcissistic sociopath
>>
>>26020940
>you will never feel the joy of uniting all the germanic people under one flag.
>>
Being a khv is making me bitter as fuck
It just gets worse
I shouldn't have browsed /r9k/
I can't enjoy life anymore
I am empty
>>
File: 1432193063088.jpg (110KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1432193063088.jpg
110KB, 950x534px
>>26021040
NO. Fuck you. You have a girl, she wants you, she has told you she wants you, and shes great and you've already developed a friendship over 2 years. This is the fucking dream of every robot and could be the thing to help you and solve some of your intimacy issues, seriously fuck you and just do it. You have to at least TRY! Thats all anyone is asking of you, that you try. And you can try explaining the worries you have so you're fair to her. The reason normies are normies is they don't overthink everything, they don't expect to do everything perfectly first try and they make mistakes... but its still worth trying. No ones saying you have to be the perfect boyfriend, just try.
>>
File: 1451004902619.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451004902619.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>26020885
It is too late though, I did what I've done with everyone else who has gotten close to me and pushed her away.
>>
>>26018032
Regret and hopelessness are the worst two feels.
>>
I hate the fact that the SJWs have won.

Europe has fallen to the muds. All the women there are brainwashed. It's going to become majority non-white in the century.

It's happening here too in the US and it's terrifying. We're going to descend into socialism very rapidly as hispanics are almost always collectivists.

What's the point in trying to succeed in life when it's going to all be voted away to foreign invaders. What's the point in having kids when you know most of them will end up brainwashed by the jews.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>26018773
do what will make you happy
>>
File: 1377266467092.jpg (649KB, 2048x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1377266467092.jpg
649KB, 2048x1351px
>go to sleep at 10AM
>wake up at 3PM, fall asleep
>wake up at 6PM, fall asleep
>wake up at 10PM, headache and still sleepy
I think I'm dying
>>
File: 1449353424165.jpg (74KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1449353424165.jpg
74KB, 500x493px
>>26021223
no it isn't though. she has feelings for you, she said that. that doesn't just change overnight even if she pretends it does. all you have to do it talk to her. if you don't like her then theres no problem, you're not into her.. but if you are, you can at least tell her the truth, and jsut say you said no because you were scared. she will understand, girls are good at feels/drama. text her if thats the only way you can do it. its not too late, stop fucking your own shit up with these goddamn excuses you've got opportunities here that a lot of robots would kill for

make a thread for it as well so we can see how it goes. we're rooting for you anon
>>
File: 1429672740341.jpg (88KB, 666x434px) Image search: [Google]
1429672740341.jpg
88KB, 666x434px
>>26021220
Thanks for that. I'll think about texting her tonight after I sober up some. I think it will just pose to be redundant however.
>>
Repostan from /v/ because fuck it.

>going into university after the summer (>inb4 underage, I'm 18)
>won't have the obligation of school to keep me out of my room
>am incredibly scared I'm just going to end up doing nothing but sitting around all day

Any days off I have (including weekends) are just me browsing 4chan and trying to enjoy vidya. I don't see how adding a lack of obligation and an entirely alien way of life with no 'friends' at all is going to help anything.

I don't know, but it just seems inevitable at this point. What should I do, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1430502993623.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430502993623.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>26021428
no problem senpai, good luck. please don't back out. do it now, there is no perfect time, no moment will arrive when the fear goes away, just gotta do it.

> I think it will just pose to be redundant however.
but look where your thoughts have gotten you, maybe this time..try to follow your feels instead, even if you're scared. try your best
>>
>>26018773
Man, stop it. You are wasting an opportunity to be happy with the girl you love. Talk to your friend and I'm sure he'll understand
>>
>>26021370
When you sleep too much your body can get prettty confused and start behaving in away it would if you did no sleep enough.
>>
>>26021471
just do whatever the fuck you need to do with assignments
honestly if they hand you material and you don't like it just google this shit if you are already on a computer, and im assuming you are not a computer illetirate
take at least 30 minutes a day to rehearse whatever the fuck you need to do, if you don't understand something ask the nerdy guy about it, he always know
>>
>>26021471
fuck, i'm in the same boat and you just made me realise it
>>
File: 1428572360810.jpg (51KB, 769x557px) Image search: [Google]
1428572360810.jpg
51KB, 769x557px
>>26021376
I do like her. A lot. She already knows about my situation how I shut off and push people away because of the fear of getting hurt. I'll think about texting her later tonight. Thank you.
>>
>>26021597
Yeah that's what I'll probably end up doing. I'm not so hopeless that I'm going to waste away 4 years of my life, some of my family's money and my future for fuckall.

Although that is present me speaking, come back in 2017 and I'll likely be singing a different tune.

>>26021603
In uni or just going into it? If the latter, don't worry anon. There are probably hundreds of people like us going through the same thing.
>>
>>26021695
Just going in. Can see myself getting even more unmotivated at uni though.
>>
File: 1442335941094.png (464KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442335941094.png
464KB, 590x750px
>go to college
>see grill of my dreams
>never speak because robot
>2 years later she walks into my life out of the blue
>she wants the D
>approximate a real relationship for about 2 years with her
>friends on either side treat us as a couple, invited to all the same shit together, assumed we will both arrive and leave together
>she goes back and forth on whether or not she wants to be boyfriend/girlfriend with me because she's "never been in a relationship before"
>seems to settle on "no"
>inb4 cuck, she is apparently disgusted by the concept of fucking other dudes than me because of catholic guilt
>whatever, her decision, can't force her to like me or whatever
>only girl who i have ever felt fully comfortable with, attracted to, similar outlooks on life, comparable intellect
>graduate
>both of us move to different places (4 hours apart) where we are sad, lonely, and work shit jobs

>receive text yesterday about how much she misses me
welp
>>
>halfway through second chance at university
>doing mental health nursing course
>based around social skills and interactions
>thought it would be the baptism of fire I needed
>currently fucking it up
>drinking every night, pissing away my savings and grant money
>Could turn it around but I've fucked up my reputation
>nurses are notoriously bitchy and I'm paranoid I've allready picked up a reputation as a freeloading, lazy cunt
>feel behind the 20 year olds in my class
>I'm 23
>unemployed due to laziness and apathy
>>
>just ate an incredibly unhealthy meal
>still hungry
>just counting the hours until it's been long enough to eat something else
>>
>>26021736
Yep, there's none of the obligation or motivation like in mandatory schooling. I have to force myself to make use of my free lessons, and I never do homework at home. I have no idea how I'm still getting straight As.

The only motivation uni gives you is "if you don't do it you're even more fucked when you leave." Well what's the point if you're apathetic about everything in the first place.
>>
>>26021906
have you talked to her about it?

I'm in a similar situation and I just can't bring myself to bring it up
>>
>>26018032
Anyone else feels like they're being left behind?
It feels like while everyone else is going through life as a complete journey I'm still just as inexperienced as a child, still trying to figure out things that normal people took for granted years upon years ago.
What the hell is the point in a life like this?
>>
>tfw my 20th bday today >tfw no gf, not sure what enjoy or want to do anymore. I want to pursue my dreams but i don't want to end up neet so i'm trucking on with a major i fucking hate. >tfw no friends >tfw currently living in a new city thinking that after i graduated high school, I would reinvent myself..

thats it robots thanks for reading
>>
>>26021978
This guy: >>26021471 here and yeah, definitely.

It's difficult seeing people learning to drive, getting good work experience, getting girlfriends, and just generally living life whilst you have none of it.
>>
Just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years last night. I almost killed myself and I'm afraid I might do it soon. I hate my life.
>>
>semester before summer break
>feel 0 motivation to study, do assignments
>already 4 weeks behind on reading in all my courses
>>
>>26021978
Nothing makes you feel left out like having a friend you saw to be a robot getting laid/gf/kissed
It makes me realize I'm all alone in my loneliness
>>
>Saving money to Hike the AT
>Almost there
>Just game two week notice today

Almost there. I hope it doesn't get too cold. What's the colest it can get in Georgia?
>>
>>26020000
Earlier this year there was a girl who I was sure liked me, she would always say how strong I am and would text me all the time, I was going to ask her out, but she started ignoring me a little more when we were with other people. She would be very affectionate to other people, I just stopped trying immediately. When she texts me, I Respond to anything that needs a response, but I don't bother trying to keep the conversation going.

I miss her a little bit, but I am beyond glad that I stopped hoping that she liked me when it was apparent that I didn't have a chance. Don't let her control your life man, you are better than that.
>>
>>26022180
Thanks man, but i am not really sure of that. As I said she is kind of the only thing that keeps me going. There were times when i got over her and i had nothing to live for. That sounds rather heavy so i guess proper term would be that i really did not have anything to feel passionate about i guess.
>>
File: 1415034362510.png (228KB, 342x354px) Image search: [Google]
1415034362510.png
228KB, 342x354px
>>26022162
>have near-anorexic, pretty autistic friend with a fucked up sense of humor
>still managed to get a decently qt girl who's into kinky shit

Why is life so fucking shit?
>>
>>26022240
idk anon
idk
I just want to stop feeling shit
and die
>>
I just want to have sex with every girl in the world but I didn't win the powerball
>>
>>26021959
talked to her about what

"i miss you"
"i miss you too"
what can either of us do beyond that point
>>
File: 78437098733.jpg (4KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
78437098733.jpg
4KB, 233x216px
>>26018032
I can't die painlessly in my sleep

why
>>
File: 1428513182314.jpg (5KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1428513182314.jpg
5KB, 250x232px
>tfw I'm on dxm but not enough dxm
>>
File: 1448233956171.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448233956171.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>finally manage to exercise basic hygiene and cleanliness
>very proud of myself
>realize it doesn't matter because i've got no friends anyways
>>
How can I make friends? I'm 27, no job and no gf
>>
How should I proceed when I've been talking a lot to the little sister of a qt from class on tinder?
I just want to snuggle, tbqh
>>
>>26019517
>Toradora isn't the best love story ever told anymore

Ah, you see dear anon, that is where you are mistaken.
>>
>>26022162
I know that feel bro
my autistic friend just got a gf
I have never had a gf in my life. I am literally more socially retarded than retarded people.
>>
File: 1432651054045.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1432651054045.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>$9 in bank account
>$11 in credit card (gas money)
>barely started work today
>don't get paid until next Friday
I'm eating rice with everything.This situation is entirely my fault but I'm feeling 100 times better than I was last month. I'd wake up at 10 and not leave bed until 4.
>>
>>26022432
Attend a dance course, something related to your interests or AA meetings.
Whichever you feel most comfortable doing at first.
>>
>>26022506
I am not even socially retarded with guys
But I am completely asocial with women
>>
>>26022348
Keep up with the basic hygiene. I didn't keep up with dental hygiene and got a root infection. Those are seriously not fun at all.
>>
>>26022509
Fuck those neet threads, mane. 9 to 5 is where it's at. I hope your workplace has some interesting people to get acquainted with.
>>
>>26018773
Talk to him, and talk to the girl. Tell him you'll be his wingman and find him some poon to spoon.
Tell the girl you're going to help him find his way.
Win win situation, anon.

Just don't sperg out and fuck it up like you probably will.
>>
>>26021220

she. doesn't. want. you.

save yourself the embarrassment
>>
>>26022591
I am below average with guys, but with women I am completely retarded. part of my problem with talking to women is that I have a crippling fear of them knowing that I like them if they do not like me back. I look like the average chad other than that I wear sweat clothes everyday, so it shouldn't even be that hard, but it still is.
>>
>>26018767
This hits far too close to home. Writing was the only thing I was ever good at, and now when I actually want to write a book, I just can't. I stare at my notebook trying to brainstorm but fucking nothing comes.
>>
>>26022785
I have Chad stoner and skate friends (even tho they mock me with nicknames, they seem to like me a lot)
But I am kv and I can't talk to any girl
>>
>scarred skin from bad acne as a teenager
>3/10 facial features
>jew-fro
>/fit/ but it doesn't matter

i want off this ride
>>
>>26022837
I had many normie friends a few years ago, but I kind of stopped hanging out with them for a while, we started hanging out again recently, but I realized that after years of inwardly thinking, I can not relate to them at all. even back a few years ago I was terrible with girls, all my normie friends would act like it is the simplest thing ever and make fun of me for it.
>>
>>26022980
Yes they mock me for being kv and sometimes they call me gay
I want to leave but them I'll have no one to blaze with me
>>
>>26022980
adding on to this last post... I am more attractive than all of my old friends which confused them even more, they just didn't really give a shit of what people thought of them.
>>
>>26019299
Try hanging yourself. Great way to make friends.
>>
>>26018797
>has had a relationship in the firstplace
>>
>>26023008
whenever I got in any argument with one of my friends, they would always bring up that I hadn't had a gf even though it rarely had to do with anything.
>>
>>26023088
Whenever I get playful with them they just start chanting KV KV KV
>>
>>26019740
Supertramp - Logical
Give it a listen
>>
I feel like a side character in my own life. Nothing I want to do ever goes as planned and really no one takes me seriously as a man. I'm always there to cheer on everyone else and pat the ones close to me on the back for their successes.
>>
>>26023240
are you me
i tend not to think about it as i have plenty other things to fuck me up but i really am in the same situation
>>
>tfw no friends
>tfw have real autism
>tfw no social life and missed out on teenage life
>tfw all movies remind of is how you have none of these
>tfw you are a robot
Nothing can eliminate these feels. Not even my medication.
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>25
>going bald

I've gone from taking no medication pretty much my whole life to a pill a day and some liquid shit in my hair twice every day, just to save what I already had. Having shit genes is bad enough but boy when you have shit and then start aging..
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>get a massive crush on this girl that I have known for my whole life during school

Before going on, I have to say that in high school she and the rest of my classmates didn't really like me because I would derail the class to have discussions with the teacher (I regret it now, it's cringe worthy)

>first semester ends, I go back home during winter break still having a massive crush on this girl
>over break, I fantasize/masturbate to her
>begin to create an almost separate reality where she and I are together
>world gets really complex, almost like a novel
>start to love this perfect world and the perfect her that do not exist
>get back from break and head over to the dining hall
>see her walking in so I run back to open the door for her and greet her
>she looks at me like a fucking weirdo and says "uhhhm, thanks, anon?"
>can't stop looking at her and feeling the utter indifference she has for me
>my dream world begins to fall apart, I start to choke up in front of a lot of people
>run out of the dining hall with my tray
>as I go, my tray flips
>a mix of yogurt, milk, and peas land on my pants/shoes
>I slip
>stand up
>make eye contact with her before running out of the door basically crying

Why am I so fucking beta???
>>
>Got an eye test today
>Always had perfect vision, but it was free, so why not
>Turns out vision is perfect, but I may have a tumour on my retina
>fuck
>going to hospital tomorrow
>>
File: 1411180908500.jpg (22KB, 358x334px) Image search: [Google]
1411180908500.jpg
22KB, 358x334px
>Oneitis from work
>Comes over to chill with me and my brothers gf we also work with
>Good friend from 2nd grade comes over
>"Dude get it in with her"
>"I'm trying haha, not sure if she'll go for it though since we work together"
>"Hook me up then"
>"You're beat bro"
>She tells me he added her on facebook the next morning
>He keeps trying to get me to go to the bar with him
>Wants me to bring her
>Declined going to the bar with me at every point before this

I'm at the end of my noose here.

I don't know wether to be angry or sad.
>>
File: dude what.png (200KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.png
200KB, 480x480px
>>26023807
>good friend
>>
>>26023852
He made sure to check up on me when I was stuck with no car or job at my schizophrenic moms house, would get me drunk/baked, take me to get food and pay for it since I had no money, and for the most part has been a bro ever since I've known him. He's not afraid to call me out on my shit and it's helped me change a bit.

Then he pulls this shit after he recently got out of relationships with 2 crazy girls.

I'm fucking torn right now man
>>
>>26022006
Happy birthday robot, I hope things pan out for you.
>>
File: 1448689217355.jpg (439KB, 738x572px) Image search: [Google]
1448689217355.jpg
439KB, 738x572px
>tfw a chad starts flirting with your oneitis and you are too much of a wimpy faggot to do anything
>>
Tfw I only have a passion for beauty. TFW passion is slowly slipping away as I realize I will never be considered beautiful. Pretty sad.

You guys have such sad love stories. Makes me glad I never opened up to anyone. Never missed anyone because of it. Never made anyone heartbroken either. Good.
>>
>tfw will never have a qt stalker stalk me
uh
>tfw no irl friends
that's it I guess, idk
>tfw no one irl to show my clothes to and dress cute with
I guess?
idk
>>
>lead a girl on only to realize I don't really like her, I was just being a horn dog
>stop texting her
>she calls and texts me freaking out
>haven't texted for a few days
>she just called me a few minutes ago
>ignore the call because I'm getting anxious

I don't know what to do, I just want to be alone. I don't even want a gf anymore I'll just die a virgin.
>>
>>26024247
I'm in the same boat anon, im the guy a few posts up.

I can guarantee if I don't arrange this bar meetup he's just gonna go ahead and message her and set it up himself even though they barely talked that night.

Do I just straight up ask him to not do it? How do you deal with this?
>>
File: 1446042366023.jpg (266KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446042366023.jpg
266KB, 768x1024px
god damn I just want a cute girl to cuddle with.
how do you approach women without making it obvious the only reason you are talking to them is cause you want to fug?

When was the last time you were hugged by a non family member /r9k/?
>>
>tfw imagining that there must be have been, statistically speaking, relatively plenty of young qt roman teenage girls who used their personal slaves as personal sex slaves and made them do super degrading shit
>tfw you will never be able to see this
>tfw you will never see probably the one sitaution in human history where relatively rare sadism and unbridled dominance in women met with circumstances conducive to its private expression
>tfw you're stuck jerking off to femdom porn where the women constantly look like they're thinking :SS????? CAN I GO HOME NOW?????? UMMMM.. THIS IS WEIRD :/... I DON'T LIKE THIS...
>>
>>26024425
Sadly, I am not in the same situation as you. All the chads that flirt with my oneitis I personally hate. I am sorry I cannot help you, but god, I wish I could.
>>
>>26024487
Fuck

I'm going to sleep, I've had enough of today.
Wish me luck robots.
>>
File: 1448549754118.png (68KB, 385x452px) Image search: [Google]
1448549754118.png
68KB, 385x452px
>Be me this evening
>Mom in laundry room again doing senseless shit
>"I'm trying to fix this thing here blabla"
>Says she's going to bed afterwards
>3 or 4 hours later, i go downstairs to get some food cuz i'm starving
>SHE'S STILL SITTING THERE AT THE COMPUTER HALF ASLEEP AND DRUNK YET AGAIN
>Despite having said she's going to bed "soon" earlier
>Yet more forced smalltalk with the barely responsive dumb cunt
>Throw food inna microwave
>When i come down again to get it i ask her if it's a seasons finale or why the heck she's watching that series in front of the PC (she has a TV in the bedroom too) in the middle of the fucking night
>Grab food, say goodnight for 2nd time
>As i leave the kitchen she babbles on about how she's already halfway done watching and has to watch it now because tomorrow she's at work again or something

This fucking woman i swear
>>
>>26024526
I wish you luck, robot. Godspeed.
>>
>>26018032
For some reason my stepdad who is a complete asshole to me no matter how nice I try to be feels to the need to keep asking about me to my mom behind my back all the time.
He always makes sure I over hear him shit talking about me too. I even bought out of the NEET meme and started doing online classes. I'm taking like 4 classes and have a full project schedule so I'm always in my room. What more do people want from me?
>>
>>26019439
Legitimately impressed mate.
>>
File: combp_hori.jpg (66KB, 979x550px) Image search: [Google]
combp_hori.jpg
66KB, 979x550px
he was 5'5
>>
File: (19).jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>tfw I get to live a comfy life off of government handouts thanks to "muh depression" and wagecucks
>>
>>26024698
Wish they brought him back for the new trilogy and made him a sith lord. Could work.
>>
File: zashikionna2pic.jpg (34KB, 307x495px) Image search: [Google]
zashikionna2pic.jpg
34KB, 307x495px
>tfw sign up for interpals
>literally only plan on using this to practice talking to girls/trying to get nudes because most girls on there are normies
>find this Russian girl
>we have the same taste in music and same interests
>start talking and sharing music
>her english isn't very good but it's really cute
>tfw we'll never be together
>>
>>26024664
In short. I'm fairly sure, my younger brother has undiagnosed aspergers.
He's bordering 8 and hadn't a taste of real discipline ever in his life. He's currently using these snow days to binge on an english dub of naruto. and video games he's too young to play.

in her ignorance and neglect to the creature she's breeding in her abscence he's nearly at half of his hours logged on this xbox he's watching it on than the entirety of my PC gaming adolescence and teen years. Before ten.
Raised with by a televison and a silver spoon, she's bred an overzealous, aggressive facetious insubordinate child with an unfearing demeanor barriered by this autism I think he may have.

His entire reality is warped, and even if my own perception were unreliable my father sees it as well and wants nothing to do with him or her occasionally. My older brother too.

There are times when her newly found urge to put the fear of authority in him turn into a shouting match between two people with the same mental capacity. often compelling her to speak phrases like "this is the child you go to jail for"

I'm a neet college drop out.
I'm not sure if my actions are more to condemn her or save him.
But one day, his misperceived "abuse" from her, will be my time to "save" him when she goes to far.

I might just bury something very sharp in her while they are wailing away at eachother and he's pleading for his life from her.
I'm sure he'd make for a very good witness, thinking I did it for him and not myself.

Maybe this is the shit Iago was going through, even though he died in the end, I'm not sure if I'll get my death the way I want it.
>>
>>26024759
>>26024759
Same desu

They think i'll be "elligible for working" some day but they can dream on lel

I'd rather kill myself than live alone and be a wagecuck living human battery
>>
>>26024837
chin up m8. you could always bring her to your country for citizenship and then work really hard to pay the rent on the house she cucks you in daily
>>
>>26023667
This is probably the worst thing I've ever read
>>
Tomorrow I'm going to a funeral for a guy I knew who killed himself. If you can objectively look at your life and say no one would care. Do it. If even ONE person MIGHT care. Don't. You wouldn't believe what it does to those people. Get help.
>>
File: 1453676405474.jpg (70KB, 537x384px) Image search: [Google]
1453676405474.jpg
70KB, 537x384px
>>26025123
The only REAL argument against murder, i'll accept this.

But you will NOT persuade me against liberating my own consciousness of a reality that does not benefit it.
>>
File: Michelangelo_Caravaggio_047.jpg (221KB, 2024x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Michelangelo_Caravaggio_047.jpg
221KB, 2024x1944px
>>26018032

https://youtu.be/hCeMgtoRago

>Tfw you will never burn, push back your hardest, but instead will just fade away
>>
>>26025266
Never thought I'd hear Azure Ray in there
>>
>>26018773
>Bros before hoes
that's just Chad tactics. Once they claim territory they don't want to see anyone else piss on it, even if they are the ones who smear their shit all over it.
>>
he stopped responding
he just stopped
i tried to talk to him again but he just he ignored me for two days and then responded with a convo killer

i miss him so much, i know im unbearable so i can't really blame him but i just miss him so much
>>
File: ssss.jpg (19KB, 369x363px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.jpg
19KB, 369x363px
>tfw you want to make money from home
>tfw it's basically impossible to make anything substantial

Is forex trading worth it or am I going to bankrupt myself? Is running a porn blog lucrative?
>>
>>26025628
The same thing happened to me. But it was a great girl that i admired. I turned me off of talking online ever since. Years ago, but it still burns.

If you'd like, my skype is WaitingBrass. I would like to talk to someone.
>>
>>26025827

Are you really Syrian?
>>
>first day back at Uni after leaving in fall because of overwhelming anxiety/depression
>have to walk through student center to get to class
>feels like ton of bricks are placed on my chest as I become engulfed in the throng of students
>all the feelings and thoughts of why I hate this place come flooding back
>tfw instantly become extremely self concious and judgmental of myself
>tfw I only had one class today and felt like shit/crying afterward
>>
>>26026021
Yes. Although, i had to run away form Syria. Hopefully that isn't a deterrent, i speak English fluently.
>>
>>26025112
Kind of made me feel better tbqh
>>
File: no hope.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>fapping in basement
>hear someone coming
>quickly close my browser grab my clothes and run to bathroom
>person leaves
>come back out
>the browser didnt close

i want to die right now
>>
>tfw gf
>doing lewd things
>have boxers on
>still end up cumming on her leg while making out
>didnt know it was on her thigh
>notice it, freak out
>drive her home, scared she's preggos now (she was completely naked)
>get her to take Plan B in the morning
Happened last night :s almost got a gril pregnant while still being a virgin. Why live?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Granddad passed away due to complications from dementia. It sounds awful but I'm glad he passed sooner rather than him waste away and grow to resent him. If I was diagnosed with it I'd just kill myself to save my memory
>>
>>26026499

Should've just played it off, saying something like "oh i was just fucking around hahah this shit is hilarious"

One time my younger brother walked into a room I was in while I was jerking it and he was there for a good 3 seconds before I noticed and all I said was "It's not what it looks like" and to this day there is nothing awkward between us
>>
>tfw want to get pegged, like ravaged so hard I'm drooling
>Not hot
>Not cute
>No chance in hell
Feels really fucking bad man.
>>
>>26025644
>Is forex trading worth it
If you really know what you're doing. otherwise, you're gonna bankrupt yourself.

>Is running a porn blog lucrative?
lolno. you're lucky to bring in a single fucking dime.
>>
>slowly working up the courage over the past two hours to look at phone after ignoring someone for the past two days
>>
>>26019299
join a club like quizbowl
>>
File: 1443798533414.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1443798533414.png
364KB, 564x1086px
>>26026499
fucking awful feel

i wish i could reverse time or at least be able to hear better
>>
>21
>no family
>only person who truly cares about me is chad friend
>wants to make me a chad
>short, small head/long neck combo, skinny
>dumb as shit
>have the ability to be sexually attracted to people
>losing the ability to be interested in other people romantically also
>poor

I've given up. As soon as I can find a decent hookup, I'm going to blow all my money on heroin. When all my veins collapse, I'll off myself.
>>
>>26020806
I'm sorry friend. I read somewhere that people tend to push away others who love them because they don't feel that they deserve any love... they feel like if anyone gets too close to them they'll find out the truth that they're totally unlovable... that's really tragic. I hope you can learn to love yourself and accept the love of others too. you should try talking to her again maybe?
>>
>>26018032
At this point, I feel like I'm living life on repeat. I wake up every single day just to find myself wasting another day. I fully realize that I'm going nowhere in life and that I'm no longer content with the way I am living. All I want is for this cycle to end.
>>
>got dumped because I have trust issues
>still stay friends because we care about each other and have fun
>talk about probably getting back together once I'm better
>can't stop thinking about them
>can't stop missing them
>everything is weird now
>he's already moving on
>he's told me he's thought about dating other people

I feel so heartbroken. This is the first relationship I've ever had. We were together for nearly a year, and he's already moving on.

>tfw we talked about getting married and having kids
>>
>>26027428
Fucking same.
>Talked to girl for the better half of a year
>Click super well
>Go to visit her
>She gas a fiance
>I've never been so crushed before
>We talked about weddings
>Kids
>All of it
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 300x400px
>>26027101
At least the chads not an asshole and is actively trying to make u better :) small head long neck is not that bad, pic related.
>>
>ecology major
>want to go to grad school
>1.8 GPA
>suspended twice
>can't even pass calc 1
>joined a frat, hate everyone now
>mom killed herself
>thinking about doing the same
im way the fuck over my head and everyday i feel like there is no point to living
>>
>>26019839
its because most bots are weebs and think it'll help them blend into japanese society
>>
File: 1453690320540.jpg (35KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1453690320540.jpg
35KB, 520x390px
>cyst finally dies
>another one shows up right next to it a day later

JUST
>>
>>26027566
I'd kill myself if any of my family members killed themselves. That's why, even though I have suicidal thoughts, I don't act on it because someone from my family may do the same.
>>
>that feel when I feel like an inferior being when with people
I'll never gain respect from anything. I don't even deserve to live.
>>
>>26027863
I know this feel so so so well. What's helped me is taking a curcumin supplement every day. Doesn't stop cysts from appearing, but greatly speeds up the healing process from a few weeks/multiple months to usually under a week.
>>
File: 1453261862095.jpg (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453261862095.jpg
171KB, 700x700px
>21 virgin never made any real friends
>learned nobody will ever like me for me
everybody is shallow and egocentric
>>
>>26018032
>tfw I want a gf but I won't because I used to be bullied in school by females
>now women like me and I don't think I could trust them
>>
>handholdless virgin
>family always pissed at me
>shit McDonald's job
>online girlfriend pissed off because you spied on her with a fake Facebook account
>almost left me
>convinced her to stay
>obviously doesn't love me anymore yet claims she does

I miss being happy.
>>
>>26030624
drama with your e-gf, huh anon? that's rough man...
>>
Literally graduated high school last year, done fuck all since then. I never thought id make it this far in life and have no idea what the fuck im supposed to be doing so i just go to my shit job flippin burgers for 9 fucking hours a day and get high and drunk to try and prevent the thoughts of how much of a fuck up i am. Knowing deep down ill never acomplish anything, never be remeberd by anyone, and probably wind up hanging from the rafters one of these days
>>
File: 1442629868827.jpg (58KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442629868827.jpg
58KB, 640x960px
>kissless hugless handholdless virgin
>barely any friends, always alone at college
>get into stupid argument the other day with one of said friends about some idiotic thing I came up with
>get mad at each other
>tells me that he hates me, and says he never wants to see me again
>haven't heard from him
I really hate myself
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 200x193px
>tfw nigger offers to pump my bike up
>turn around
>hes riding off with it

Fuck me, that was my way to get around
>>
>>26030847
You have us, anon, you don't have to live in that world. Live here.
>>
File: 1420402135349.png (130KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1420402135349.png
130KB, 394x360px
>>26018032
>27
>unemployed more than 3 yrs
>back in community college
>feeling completely empty after 2 day cocaine and alcohol binge
>don't know how much longer I will have to suffer this depressing life
>>
File: aUKt2P9T.jpg (240KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
aUKt2P9T.jpg
240KB, 1252x1252px
>>26030868
>Trusting a random black person with your bike
>>
>25
>diagnosed with BPD
>I have been told that I am weird, do unusual things
>over time I watch and mimic "normal"
people
>No success with women, and relation ship advice always say to avoid people like me

I just want love
>>
>At normalfag central party
>move to specific group within party
>people slowly but surely move away and congregate on the other side of the room
>mfw
>>
File: feel gril.png (122KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
feel gril.png
122KB, 597x512px
>midnight rolls around
>the emptiness comes back
>break out the 40oz
I was never meant to make it.
>>
>>26031312
>sit next to niggers because my friend is one of them
>they all move away because im not a nigger
>they could simply save effort by telling me to fuck off
>>
>always had a latent sense of hope and expectation for the future, even when things were really bad
>the feeling left me last night and I now I feel completely empty

I encourage all robots who feel the same way as me to grab some guns and take a few normies with you. The world is cruel and will never care for you.
>>
I'm like broken glass. If you try to pick me up and fix me. You will be hurt too.
>>
>tfw have a crush on a prof who's 6 years older than me
>she has a husband
>on last class for some reason we joked with classmates about how only illicit lovers take care of women since husband has a qt secured and doesn't have to try anymore
>prof is like "so true" and then also says it isn't even funny
Also,
>we talk about TV series kinda stuff before or after class sometimes
>she recs me Sense8
>it's fucking lewd as fuck
How do I into NTR?
>>
>meet guy through mutual friends
>mutual friends are Tall dude and Fat faggot
>is pretty cool whenever I talked to him, like the guy
>one night tall dude invites me to his house, guy is there
>talk about life
>guy has it kind of hard, basically lives with a friend because his mentally ill mom is in Nevada
>spent a year there and hated it
>he's just recently back from that year
>through the months we hit it off, become really good friends, three of us are a friend group
>I break up with gf, for some reason super emotional, crying and shit
>can't think of anyone else to call but guy
>consoles me and shit
>meet up with other two later
>feel happy with group

>Fat faggot was always a bit of a nuisance
>always trying to be the sassy gay type dude
>would just use gross shock humor in his cocksucker voice to get laughs from people
>don't really mind at the time, enjoying the dynamic as a whole too much to care

>me and guy hang out the entire day
>drop him off at place he's living at
>leave
>was gonna meet up with chick
>he calls me while I'm en route
>locked out
>swing back around and get him
>bring him along
>girl may have wanted to fug, she does some really weird shit, it freaks us out
>he sleeps at my place
>we spend whole weekend together
>mentions at one point how this must be what it feels like to have a brother
>love you bro
>start a persona save file that weekend, switching off between fights and shit

>time passes
>visits less frequent
>Fat faggot really doesn't like me for some reason now
>hear from Tall dude he's been talking shit
>calls me narcissistic and self absorbed
>the irony, coming from a fat flitty fuck who masquerades as a ridiculously exaggerated stereotype for affection
>eventually get just radio silence from guy
>see his snaps with other people constantly, breaks my heart
>guy is still best buds with fat faggot
>Tall dude still hangs with me, they cut him off by association
>year passes, they ignore us, radio silence
I miss him, but I'm also angry
>>
>>26021471
Been at Uni for 2 years. I drink alot. People are starting to tell me its a problem. But they have no idea what its like to be lonely. So I drink and fall asleep between classes and I still get decent marks so i guess im not changing anytime soon
>>
>>26024425
Tell him to get fucked and that his is an asshole for trying to krimp you shit
>>
>>26027101
I lost that feeling together even sexually attracted to people. I just acted in ways that made me happy and weirdly people came to me. Anyways I met someone who made me really happy, But she decided to crush me and tell me I was just company for her and not a person. So im back where i started. Incapable of being happy, but nobody will let me do the one thing that will stop me from being unhappy
>>
File: Be-Like-Pepe.jpg (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Be-Like-Pepe.jpg
35KB, 450x450px
> Be me, average Failed French normiefag
> Had my first gf at 22 few weeks ago, even if she is 18, at least she listens to Metal
> About to complete my Master degree in few months
> Already found my internship
> I'm becoming a normalshit
> Can't go on Wizchan anymore
>>
>>26023648
Shit man, feels bad
>>
>tfw I became content through being constantly sad
I feel like shit, but I can channel it into productive stuff, also I started to give no fucks about women because low sex drive and I already got two girls who show interest in me
Too bad I can't get myself to date any of them because I hate myself. The sexual tension feels nice tho.
>>
>>26033985
>got two girls who show interest in me
Normie :)
>>
>>26020773
What the hell was so bad about asking that?
>>
File: 213421541432.jpg (68KB, 540x658px) Image search: [Google]
213421541432.jpg
68KB, 540x658px
>have a crush on best friend for 4 years
>ask her out once or twice since i've known her, she didnt feel ready for another relationship
>she finally confesses that she loves me
>mfw i moved overseas
>mfw it's too late to see her again
>mfw she might just cuck me anyway and there's no point in living
>>
>>26034175
I hate seeing those posts about grills actually changing their mind about liking their best friend.
Makes me hope my best female friend could change her mind one day. And that's no good.
>>
>>26019517
You can't go back but you can do the same things with another culture. Stop being a weaboo.
>>
>all my problems over the last year that I have to solve were created by my parents
>lost over $1000 through this shit
>time consuming fixing it all
>they act like it's nothing

a simple apology would be nice
>>
>>26019517
You're falling for nostalgia, anon. Half of these things are just you remembering seeing childhood memories through rose tinted glasses.
>>
>Have crush on a girl
>Be nice to her and try to ask her out
>Says she's not interested in a relationship right now, but I'll be the first one she'll think of when she will be (you can see where this is going)
>Ends up getting together with a chad a couple of weeks later
>Chad plays in a local band for a living and is barely able to support himself on being in that band
>Decide that this is a lost cause and start looking for another girl
>Go out on a date with one pretty ok-ish girl (maybe a 7/10 looks wise, but a nice personality)
>Calls me up in the middle of the date frantic, asking me if I'm no longer interested in her
>Remind her that she's in a relationship already so what I do should be irrelevant
>Hangs up on me
>Later messages my date telling her to back off because I'm apparently the property of my crush
>Date tells me that she's just had to go trough dealing with a creepy ex-friend harassing her on social media, so she doesn't want to be with me if it means she'll have to go trough with it again
Normally when you get cuck'd it's a dude, not some sociopath trying to keep you as their backup beta provider. Should I contact her and tell her to go fuck herself or do something more sinister and stick around till the chad inevitably knocks her up before leaving her and her then needing a beta provider for herself and the kid/kids?
>>
File: More_Tendies_Mummy.jpg (153KB, 1955x820px) Image search: [Google]
More_Tendies_Mummy.jpg
153KB, 1955x820px
>poopoo in pants when wake up
>mommy babi need changu
>no answer
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>mommy comes ten minutes later
>she was taking sleep candy
>throw poopoo
>takes away all my GBP
>she says she's tired of me doing nothing all day and that I need to live in the real world
Why should I live now?
>>
>>26034666
I think you should talk to her about it, then tell the chad about it.
>>
>>26034666
bring out the big guns

Tell her your new date has logs of the harassment and you have multiple friends ready to back you up as witnesses to the police, and that you won't think twice about protecting yourself and going to the police if she interferes with your life again.

Also tell chad yeah >>26034763 that she's been creeping around being possessive around any girl you show any interest in. Which you probably will do FUCKING SATAN I'M ON TO YOU
>>
>>26034763
I doubt the chad will mind that she's got someone to take care of his kids if he bails, but I already talked to her when she called me up in the middle of the date.
>>
>>26034784
The problem is that there's really no big guns to bring out. She just politely told my date to back off and because of past experiences with a crazy she did back off before my crush posted anything crazy.

Fuck... The date was a really nice girl and now that my crush has shown her true colors I don't even want her anymore.
>>
>>26034041
>an annoying feminist titty monster
>a probably religious virgin who looks like that dork girl from Napoleon Dynamite
Nothing to be proud of really
>>
File: 1447911824294.png (17KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
1447911824294.png
17KB, 541x458px
i didnt wake up to work and my boss is mad
>>
File: 1331726412857.png (467KB, 644x818px) Image search: [Google]
1331726412857.png
467KB, 644x818px
>tfw the universe is the most monstrous thing imaginable
>>
>broke up with gf
>quit my job
>car got damage by drunk asshole
>all in the span of a week
>feel like life shit on me
>overwhelming despair
>taking care of things, one at a time
>besides girl problems, of course
>looking for work
>car's being taken care of
>been taking care of myself
>though can't stop staying up past 7am
>8/10 random girl approached me
>comes to hang
>end up cuddling and making out
>????

i'm feeling pretty damn blindsided desu senpai
>inb4 normie. i've been a robot for 90% of my life
>>
>>26019251
Sounds like bullshit.

Attabot
>>
>>26021121
You shouldnt mind people. Just distance yourself of everything and enjoy whatever you want mate. Itll be better that way. Pride yourself.
>>
>>26035420
>8/10 random girl approached me
h-how
>>
>>26019742

>I've done good but nothing in return happens positively

Shut the fuck up, idiot. This is why religionfags are idiots.

>m-muh karma!
>>
>>26034392
No, nothing interests me the way weeb stuff did when I was 14 years old. It was my age that really helped things feel great.

>>26034534
But I really loved those dumb things back then. Now I don't like anything that much, that's what I miss, being so enthusiastic and filled with wonder and awe. The actual things in particular I don't even care for anymore other than the fact that they take me back in time.
>>
File: 1445279905711.png (186KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
1445279905711.png
186KB, 400x336px
>tfw the only time I feel alive is at night
Anyone else /hatesthesun/ here?
>>
>>26037108
Right here brobot. Can't stop staying up until 4am even if I got appointments later that day.
>>
>>26034666
>thinks in terms of creep

Thats a huge red flag anon.
Trips confirm
>>
File: 1452448008407.jpg (918KB, 1000x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1452448008407.jpg
918KB, 1000x1134px
>>26020613
just crawl around, you stupid nigger
>>
File: 1387854733625.gif (956KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1387854733625.gif
956KB, 245x245px
>first gf in freshman year
>she leaves me to start dating the popular guy
>turns out popular guy is a jerk
>she comes crawling back in tears begging me to take her back
>refuse and ignore her
>second gf, best friend who was consoling me after 1st gf
>turns out she was into me
>we start dating
>towards the end of the school year she has to move
>get Facebook so we can keep in touch and try long distance dating
>find out one day she was cheating on me with a nignog
>2 years later, junior year
>gay British exchange student in one of my classes, find out from a mutual friend he's into me
>decide why not, date him
>find out from Facebook he has another bf back home
>according to him, dating me was just a prank
>don't even care at this point, just feeling kinda broken
>about 3 years later, decide to try dating again
>meet some guy online
>lives in my area
>Skype a few times, really hit it off
>we decide to meet up for a date
>super excited, never been on an actual full fledged date before
>my dumbass lets this slip
>the day of the date, get to where we're supposed to meet
>he's no where to be seen
>decide to text him, he might be running late after all
>he texts back, says that he doesn't want really want to date anyone "inexperienced in dating"
>don't text back, just buy a couple Carl's Jr burgers and go home
>a year later
>I've all but given up on dating
>yesterday
>browsing /v/
>kojima thread, people get into talking about facial hair
>one anon posts a picture of himself
>handsome as fuck
>we start talking, hit it off
>give him my ps4 username and 3ds friendcode
>says he has class, but will add me asap
>a day later, still hasn't added me

I just want someone to care about me
>>
>>26018032
>the universe is a big place, earth is one rock in one corner of a corner
>humans live for 100 years if lucky, earth and universe billions of years old
>time will erase all memory of you and more likely than not humanity
>humans think they are a gift to the universe that transcend all other energy and matter
I mean it is what it is, just makes me sad. People think 50 years is long term thinking, but it's just like, srs please. I'm just unhappy I can't save humans from themselves.
>>
File: face.png (24KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
24KB, 1152x720px
Literally no motivation to do anything
Only like doing what I want to do
see no point in living since all that's gonna happen is get a job and die
I want to enjoy life doing what i want but see no way how
help
>>
>>26038871
colossal faggot detected
>>
>find out my dad, brother, and sister have spinal issues and degenerative discs
>mother got arthritis in her 30s, joint issues on her side going back
>when I've said for nearly 20 years of my life that exercising hurts and makes me want to die, nobody thought it could be related

>>26034803
That's still harassment. Get it on record, so if she does it again to you or anyone else it will be there. Men doing nothing is the reason women are the way they are.
>>
>>26018100
You're fucking 25, plenty of time to turn your life around. Stop being q lazy fuck.
>>
>>26040042
>Mom cheated on dad with alcoholic with missing teeth who carves mushrooms from tree stumps on the side of the highway
>Last time he came to our house (dad didn't know she was cheating at the time) my dad said nothing, just left the house and went on a drive until he'd gone
>Almost certain she's still cheating now
>Dad just makes passive-aggressive remarks about it at the dinner table
>She walks around uncovered when she gets out of the shower
>She leaves period blood on the toilet seat
>She's going to Ibiza or some shit with my slut sister in the Summer
Why couldn't I have an attractive, dignified mom? There should be benefits for people who live with cuck dads and slut moms.
>>
>>26040869
>>26040042
Didn't mean to link these.
>>
Guys, ive had enough. Being HP, Sociopath,severly depressed and poor was enough for me to understand life doesn't want me. I will die soon. Cya.
>>
>>26019517
well, you can always buy a 4:3 monitor brotha'
>>
File: unfeelability.png (114KB, 937x631px) Image search: [Google]
unfeelability.png
114KB, 937x631px
>tfw no unfeelability cloak
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-17 07.04.25.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-17 07.04.25.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>26042127
It's just not the same now, websites look different. It's gone, long gone, and I'll never feel the magic again!!
>>
>>26020412
I'd've fucking digged a hole to her place or something. No tools needed.
>>
>22
>HS dropout
>family is so poor We can't afford most anything
>no clothes
>no electricity
>family still manages to waste money on cigarettes and other shit

I sincerely hope a meteor hits the planet and causes a mass extinction, I can't stand this life.
>>
File: 1445289010367.jpg (19KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
1445289010367.jpg
19KB, 485x312px
Everytime there's the best club in town it collides with some shitty club my friends want to go to. It's been this way for the past 1 and a half year.
>tfw no friends to go to deep house club with.
>>
I wish my wife were 13 again.
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.