[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots who aren't degenerate neckbeards how do you shave?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-01-25 14.50.21.jpg (2MB, 1753x1753px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25 14.50.21.jpg
2MB, 1753x1753px
Robots who aren't degenerate neckbeards how do you shave? Pic related is what I use. Hard to beat 20 cent blades
>>
I starve my cat for a week and then rub fish oil in my beard.
>>
same razor, but I just use regular unscented soap, coconut oil for aftershave
>>
File: 2015-11-16 18.18.19.jpg (1MB, 1188x1880px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16 18.18.19.jpg
1MB, 1188x1880px
>>26017648
Might need to try this. Does it cut down on razor bumps?
>>
>>26017718
It's hit-or-miss, really. Sometimes I'm smooth as a baby, other times the coverage is a bit scratchy.
>>
>>26017755
Might it be because of changes in your cats diet?
>>
Dollar shave club t b h
>>
File: AG.png (516KB, 562x550px) Image search: [Google]
AG.png
516KB, 562x550px
>>26017589
Whatever decent-looking ones are on sale at Walmart. Just bought a fairly nice four-blade set, it's ridiculously nice. I also don't use shaving cream because I'm lazy, so the nicer blades go a long way.

I also work construction, so the boss doesn't give a flying fuck if I've shaved this month or not. I pretty much shave for social reasons, and in the vain hope that someday a girl will talk to me for reasons other than asking me if I want to pay with cash or credit.
>>
>>26017589
>shave
implying I have caveman tier body hair or beard
>>
>>26018017
A beard will show up sooner or later. Unless you're a woman. Then all you're stuck with is a moustache.
>>
>>26017589

>Feather
>Barbasol

Gillete Silver Blue is where it's at. Also Palmolive Aloe Shave sticks

Now, if you really want to get NEETs into DE Shaving, why have you not yet mentioned the miracle of Chinese manufacturing that is this razor:

http://www.dx.com/p/rimei-stainless-steel-double-edge-blade-razor-silver-116281

For literally, LITTERALY less than $5 you can get a usable DE Blade handle. When you credit it with all the money you save on disposable razors/cartridges its one of the best ways to most productive ways to spend $5 I can think of.
>>
I use Personna blades and williams mug shaving soap

shit is cheap as fuck
>>
>>26018260
For 5$ you could also get 20 blades at DSC
>>
>>26017589
Gillette. The best a man can get.
>>
>>26018260

>inb4 sold out at Deal Extreme
There's tons of middle-man sellers that offer it on eBay/Amazon for a couple dollars more if you can't be bothered to wait for a restock.
>>
>>26017589
soap & water > shaving cream

Shaving cream is nasty and sticky. It sticks your hairs in the sink, too. Unnecessary additional expense.
>>
nigga use a fucking electric shaver

>MUH MANLY REAL BLADES
>MUH SHAVING CREAM

fucking autists lmfao
>>
>>26018343

The handle AND the blades? Or just blades? Link?
>>
You can vastly beat 20 cents a blade, feathers are expensive
>>
Merkur 38c HD lads, with feather blades. Absolutely perfect shave desu
>>
>>26018394
http://www.amazon.com/Personna-Double-Razor-Blades-Count/dp/B0077LAJT2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453753674&sr=8-1&keywords=personna+razor+blades

13 cents a blade
>>
>>26018375
Handle is free when you sign up and I actually got the number wrong. It's 25. 1$ per month, they ship you 5 blades per month, and they are actually nice, quality blades too.

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com

Anyone who doesn't use DSC in 2016 is just straight out stupid.
>>
I cut my beard with scissors then use Nair to get the rest
>>
>>26018374

>nigga use a fucking electric shaver

Alright cool, if you have $100+ dollars to spend on a decent one I suppose it makes sense. Granted, you won't get the same amount of control and as close a shave but if it does the job then good for you.

We're trying to get people to SHAVE here. If they do it with a sharpened rock, I don't really care.

Any suggestions/recommendations from the dry side of the fence?
Electric razor shaving is referred to as "dry shaving", it was a lighthearted joke, not an insult. You sperg
>>
>>26018374
>electric shaver
Shit shave, razorburn etc. A trimmer is better, but you're stuck with permastubble.
>>
>>26017589

barbasol and cheap disposable razors here.

>>26018017

then get the fuck out
>>
File: andis_t_outliner.jpg (98KB, 1295x1500px) Image search: [Google]
andis_t_outliner.jpg
98KB, 1295x1500px
I use a set of Andis T-Outliner (~60 USD) with the blades set close to shave. Gives me a decent quick shave without razor bump, and I use it to outline my beard for great results.
>>
An electric razor to trim when I'm lazy. It's faster and it gets the job done. Plus I like the 5'o clock shadow look.

But for a clean shave, get a cheap razor and shave every time I finish taking a shower (cold or hot, it doesn't matter, as long as it's wet). No cream (that is wasted money) or aftershave (I don't even know what it's used for).

And drink a lot of water.
>>
>>26018417

So the Gillete model?

Gillete pioneered the "free handle, we'll get you back with the mark up on blades" model

DSC seems alright, I guess. I'd still rather not deal with a subscription service that pushes for add-ons. I'm also too enamored with Gillete Silver Blues to even consider another blade. (Yes, I've tried others. Stay away from Shark/Vostok and Wilkinson Sword, the others were good but GSBs are just nicer to my skin)
>>
File: IMG_20160116_181145.jpg (93KB, 529x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_181145.jpg
93KB, 529x744px
I don't shave because I'm a man and don't feel the need to emasculate myself.

>but anon, you're just a dirty hipster
>you're just being trendy
>you're only growing a beard for attention
>m'ladies don't even like beards
>you're just trying to cover up your ugly face
>beards are just makeup for men

Top'o'the keks to y'all, faggots. I grow my beard because I want to, and it looks good.

Why haven't you grown a beard yet, robots? What's your excuse?

>it's literally the most alpha thing you can do to your body
>>
>>26017589
>brita filter in a washroom
>>
I use a six blade razor from quality choice and aloe barbasol. Do they still make barbasol ultra premium in the orange and blue can? That's the best I've ever tried

5 replacement heads for 10 bucks with the razor, can't beat it.

6 blades is actually much better than 5
>>
>>26017589
I have that same razor how in the fuck can you use that thing? It's single blade and feels like using a broken piece of glass once I finished shaving with that thing I had to shave a second time and still wasn't a clean shave despite drawing more blood than any other razor I've used.
>>
>>26019044
is there a reason for all those blades?
>>
>>26019110

Must be bait, but just in case you're not:

Wet face, generous lather of shave cream/soap/balm/foam
Shave with the grain
Don't use pressure, the weight of the handle should be enough
The goal is hair REDUCTION not removal
Rinse with hot water after every stroke
Two, three passes is normal
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.